Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

• GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    I was happily asleep (time zone difference).. received the name and replied via pm :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

I have my buddy name already. And a new laptop as well! :smiley:
    I´m getting it ready for my Sims 4!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have received my buddy name.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Check-in One:

illusie
    nerdfashion
    Gwiniel
    Taoron
    Mystik1978
    friendsfan367
    AIRIS6962
    ADWilson
    Skymyst
    @BreeMiles need you to check in please
    edited September 2019
    @ADWilson @illusie @Mystik1978 @Skymyst @AIRIS6962

I've tagged you five because I know all of you participated in the sims 3 exchanges and know Bree participated in them as well if any of you can contact @BreeMiles outside of the forums could you let her know I need her to pop in and let me know she's gotten her buddy name.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @cmbaker16 I already send Bree a message on discord on monday 23rd.No reaction yet.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @cmbaker16 I sent her a message via Discord on Sunday, the 22nd. No reply as of yet. Have just left a message with the other group administrator to see if she knows anything. This is highly unusual so I hope she's okay.
    edited September 2019
    @ADWilson and @Illusie thank you both and I agree Addy it's very unusual for Bree so i hope everything is alright. Hopefully it's just a case of her being super busy but I'll think of something in the meantime. hope we hear from her soon.
    Just wanted to leave a reminder that the next check-in will be Sat. Oct. 5th
    Sending you a private message @cmbaker16
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »

since i already updated you on my progress i'll check in now cause my niece is having a birthday that week i think so i don't want to forget.
    May I check in early please? I have to work this weekend.
    I'm right on schedule with my gift. Things are going well.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »

Checking in.

I want to say at this point that PLEASE Do not anticipate the date of presentation of gifts!!!

I´m working on 4 projects right now I have my my time calculations to the millimeter, or to the second, rather, in this case :tongue:

edited October 2019
    Check-in Two

Sat. Oct. 5th
    This is a general check-in just to let me know how you are getting along. If you foresee any issues or complications that might keep you from working on gifts this is when to tell me. General questions can be asked in thread but buddy specific ones should be pm’d to me.

Friendsfan367
    illusie
    @Airis6962 it's alright so long as you gift within the gifting period and even than if you run a bit late it's alright just let your buddy know when gifting opens that it's coming :D
    nerdfashion
    ADWilson
    Gwiniel
    Taoron
    Mystik
    Skymyst
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Checking in. I'm doing pretty well, just need a little more inspiration.
    funny-gifs20.gif

illusie wrote: »
    May I check in early please? I have to work this weekend.
    I'm right on schedule with my gift. Things are going well.

i work and then mom did something kind of mean. lol i work in a kid friendly restraunt since my niece has a birthday that weekend mom plans to take the party to my work. the whole point of work is to leave when it over.
    i work and then mom did something kind of mean. lol i work in a kid friendly restraunt since my niece has a birthday that weekend mom plans to take the party to my work. the whole point of work is to leave when it over.

@friendsfan367, I agree that is a little bit mean! lol

I don't think it was done with mean intentions. Perhaps you work the day of the party and they wanted to be sure you could easily attend when you were done working ... maybe your niece or her parents wanted to enjoy the party at that particular place since it is kid-friendly. It might not be ideal for you but try to enjoy it anyway :)
    Checking in B)

Ideas percolating, check.
    Things in planning stages or further along, check.
    No issues at this time, check.
    ADWilson wrote: »

I don't think it was done with mean intentions. Perhaps you work the day of the party and they wanted to be sure you could easily attend when you were done working ... maybe your niece or her parents wanted to enjoy the party at that particular place since it is kid-friendly. It might not be ideal for you but try to enjoy it anyway :)

parent my brother. i know you know about all my family stuff so its only one .thrir still in the seperate party stage. i know it wasn't done to be mean.its more ironic..
    illusie wrote: »

@friendsfan367, I agree that is a little bit mean! lol

yeah i was half joking. the good news is work screws up my hours a lot so at least when i see mom i can run away. from it. cause y nieces have to be back at there moms by 6.
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Checking in... as you already know my gift is done :)
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Checking in. Progress is bing made.
    @Mystik1978 and @Skymyst need you both to check in sometime today or tomorrow.