Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I think my cat was a simmer in his past life (photo)

First I just want to say I'm not talking about anything involving religion, but I've noticed something about my new kitten. A couple of days ago my husband brought home a kitten that someone dumped at his job. I have already posted his picture here looking for names; still debating on what to name him. Anyways I'm at my computer quite often, and he never pays any attention to what is going on, until I play this game. Whenever he hears the music, and am in gameplay he has to come and check things out. I believe he might have been a simmer in a past life.

71935597_1371887312961560_4500733179082047488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlUl46QcYIPiC6XZRDXCa-vxsGMWW2rpD13qF440D-ZFc79gymqJZ4NvkBk1AD31BXX2YkvSdHpTbWLBOPCtgyX&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=dec53feb2a1bf458c1eece09543728a2&oe=5DF15D1C

Comments

• Options
    orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    That is so cute!

You should name him Pancakes, or Mortimer... or Plumbob! Haha
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    So...You going to call him Simba?

I'll see myself out. ;)
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Simon sounds like a good name for a Simmer!Cat :D He's a cutie!
  • Options
    storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    Name the kitty Maxis :lol: If he's a Simmer incarnate I'm sure he'd appreciate it :wink:
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    That's so adorable! When I got my Chihuahua-Yorkie puppy last year, I was determined to make her my simming buddy. That didn't go as planned. She turned out the be a daddy's girl.

About 3 weeks ago a stray cat showed up outside my house. She shows no signs of being interested in Sims. So, 2 dogs and a cat, not one interested in this game :D.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    storyy wrote: »
    Name the kitty Maxis :lol: If he's a Simmer incarnate I'm sure he'd appreciate it :wink:

I like this idea xD

Also that's an adorable kitten!!!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Awww how could anyone have dumped such a gorgeous lil guy.

I love the name suggestions from @orangehippogriff haha if you called him plumbob you could say plum for short and it would be like you were getting censored on the forums :D
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited September 2019
    Looks like a ginger tabby if i'm not mistaken, even with the lack of lighting.
    I love cats, i got two of my own, typical tabbies (one has a heavy build) and when you are patient and get to know them, they are utterly predictable to a fault, as in you know exactly what they will do next like you been to the future. The best bit about them is how much fun they can be knowing what you know about them, of course those who declaw their cats have it easier than those who don't, but still.

only thing i dislike about cats are during the summer months when you stroke them and you got enough shed hair from them make a whole new cat from. :D
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    He's so cute. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a good name for a cat.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My cat always came running when she heard the Sims 2 music, but it was because she knew I'd be sitting down for a while, and she was a lap cat. She did sometimes chase the sims though. Her favorite part was when the game went on fast forward and there were animals on the lot. Skunks kept her very entertained.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    My cat did that too when she was a kitten. :D I couldn't even play the game cuz she would be blocking the screen.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited September 2019
    hahahaha that is so funny my cat does that sort of thing to get my attention away from the PC since he was a kitten and he is still doing it now at 18 years old lol :)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That's so cute! You should name him after a sim premade based off his traits... Or just call him Simba, as someone above said because that's super cute.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    So cute. I can't understand how someone can dump sucha precious creature. First... Its bad, its horrible to do that, and second... cats are know for destroying ecosystems, they attack small animals like birds and can disturb the ecosystem to a massive degree. Domesticated animals should always be kept at home. If you don't want them, then find a new owner instead of leaving the poor creature on the streets, right?!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Awwwwwww. I don't remember if there were any premade black cats in any of the Sims games. Tara Kat may have had one in TS2, but I haven't really played her in a long time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Mine is obsessed with toddlers for some odd reason. She was banned from getting up on my desk after knocking a 24 inch, almost new monitor off the desk. So she has to be content with sitting on a barstool next to me now. But she loves watching the toddlers run around and jabber. When I don't play families with toddlers she leaves, but comes back when she hears a toddler voice. Your new kitten is super cute, and it seems as if he is settling into his new home quite nicely. It's nice your hubby saw a tiny creature in need and acted in such a kind way when some people would have turned their back without feeling any compassion.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    My cat did that too when she was a kitten. :D I couldn't even play the game cuz she would be blocking the screen.

One my cats does that when let into the study, she jumps onto the desk and marches about squeaking at me, so i squeak back and the cat just rubs herself on me until i have to give her some attention and then she curls up on a chair and starts sleeping, but when i start to leave she takes exception and squeaks at me to stay and then goes to sleep again.
  • Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    So cute! My cat used to do the same thing when he was a kitten. I have a video of him following the screen as I played the Sims in live mode.