Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    ESDxl1L.png
    Hey everyone, it's time for a new chapter of Nightshade! Read it here!

@squirrelwithacup I so want to reach into the story and do a few things here and there......

@mamasquirrel Such as what? :joy:

@squirrelwithacup Squish/hug Orion.....rather not say what to Tiffany.....lol
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    ESDxl1L.png

@squirrelwithacup I so want to reach into the story and do a few things here and there......

I feel the same way
    6adMCGP.gif
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Ok, having just read the chapter I am jumping on the "Let's not say what we should do to Tiffany" band wagon. Also count me in for the "Hugs for Orion" campaign. Although I got very happy when he had that sweet meeting friends moment with Emiko and Ura. At least there's some positivity. But when Tiffany said those 'three little words' I think I almost lost it. She can't treat him like this and I want him to wake up SO bad........So you know I'll be back for more. :smiley: Maybe... I'm more like Orion then I want to admit. Glutton for punishment.... :sweat_smile:
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Read the last couple of chapters and I like Emiko as a witch. She looks adorable. Ura is also adorable. Why does Orion glomp onto Tiffany when he has such adorable friends. Hehe. Okay, I know why, but ya know... he should use his new found friends to grow emotionally so he can have the strength to get out from his abusive relationship.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I seriously want Orion to dump Tiffany right now, but I'm worried about what Tiffany will do to him afterward...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    ESDxl1L.png

I feel the same way

@mamasquirrel @MadameLee I agree with both of you here!
    Ok, having just read the chapter I am jumping on the "Let's not say what we should do to Tiffany" band wagon. Also count me in for the "Hugs for Orion" campaign. Although I got very happy when he had that sweet meeting friends moment with Emiko and Ura. At least there's some positivity. But when Tiffany said those 'three little words' I think I almost lost it. She can't treat him like this and I want him to wake up SO bad........So you know I'll be back for more. :smiley: Maybe... I'm more like Orion then I want to admit. Glutton for punishment.... :sweat_smile:

@TheAemaSimming At least he has some friends, but... the hardest part is waking up and realizing just how toxic Tiffany is and getting out of the abuse before it's too late. :heartbreak: But I definitely feel you. I think we're all rooting for him but enjoy the sad drama. :joy:
    Read the last couple of chapters and I like Emiko as a witch. She looks adorable. Ura is also adorable. Why does Orion glomp onto Tiffany when he has such adorable friends. Hehe. Okay, I know why, but ya know... he should use his new found friends to grow emotionally so he can have the strength to get out from his abusive relationship.

@TheYayToast Aww thank you! And true... I wish he'd get rid of Tiffany and have a good time with his friends instead! 😭 Let's all hope he has the strength to come through this...
    I seriously want Orion to dump Tiffany right now, but I'm worried about what Tiffany will do to him afterward...

@nerdfashion And that's a valid concern. Seeing how angry she gets over the smallest things... I'd hate to see her reaction to that.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    He should just erase her memory and run for the hills with his kitty of course! At least he has friends now, hopefully they'll improve his self worth.
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    He should just erase her memory and run for the hills with his kitty of course! At least he has friends now, hopefully they'll improve his self worth.

@Bloosmoo You have a point in which I agree with. ERASE.....GRAB KITTY....RUN ORION RUN......... :o
    yXW40Hz.png?1

@Bloosmoo Okay this cracked me up :joy: I mean, that's not a bad idea...
    37oYgl3.png

@Bloosmoo You have a point in which I agree with. ERASE.....GRAB KITTY....RUN ORION RUN......... :o

@mamasquirrel :joy: So this is the escape plan now?
    37oYgl3.png

@mamasquirrel :joy: So this is the escape plan now?

@squirrelwithacup Well, it works for me and it could work for Orion, but we both know that is probably not your plan for how this is going to go. If he were to erase her memory, there could be things that could get erased that shouldn't and Orion wouldn't want to do that to her even if she is being a stinker.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    I expect Orion to leave a note in the middle of the night and bolt. TIffany will wake up, find it, and immediately order a manhunt.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I expect Orion to leave a note in the middle of the night and bolt. TIffany will wake up, find it, and immediately order a manhunt.

@nerdfashion I would recommend no note, just leave in the middle of the night in this case with no trace or bread crumbs to find.
    yXW40Hz.png?1

@nerdfashion I would recommend no note, just leave in the middle of the night in this case with no trace or bread crumbs to find.

I know, but Orion is too nice to not let Tiffany know that he didn't die in his sleep or something.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I know, but Orion is too nice to not let Tiffany know that he didn't die in his sleep or something.

This is true. :joy: Although somehow I feel like she wouldn't give a carp if he did die in his sleep. A manhunt is definitely in order though.
    37oYgl3.png

@nerdfashion True, Orion is super sweet and cute I might add, but he could just make it seem he was abducted or went back home to Sixam. She wouldn't care either way. She would just continue on with her extracurricular activities and not give Orion a second thought. I guess we will have to wait until the next chapter to see what happens. Hey @squirrelwithacup hurry up with that next chapter...Orion and Nightshade fans await.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member

I agree. Definitely just erase her memory, grab the kitty and run!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    7MAkQRb.png
    Surprise! I bet you guys weren't expecting another chapter release this soon, but you can read it here! :smiley:
    37oYgl3.png
    7MAkQRb.png
    Surprise! I bet you guys weren't expecting another chapter release this soon, but you can read it here! :smiley:
    @squirrelwithacup
    I seriously want to take Tiffany down. How dare she do that to Orion on all matters! Poor Orion! He has to endure her hell for many more years if he wants to see and be part of his child's life. Hopefully, the child is his and motherhood will bring her around to being a better person. I truly hope so for Orion's sake and their child.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    7MAkQRb.png
    @squirrelwithacup
    I seriously want to take Tiffany down. How dare she do that to Orion on all matters! Poor Orion! He has to endure her hell for many more years if he wants to see and be part of his child's life. Hopefully, the child is his and motherhood will bring her around to being a better person. I truly hope so for Orion's sake and their child.

@mamasquirrel
    It's heartbreaking. :heartbreak: Let's hope that she realizes the error of her ways... but it seems too late for that.
    37oYgl3.png
    edited September 2019
    Poor Orion. Now, instead of taking a cat and running, he has to take a child and run because I doubt that Tiffany will be a good mother. Especially with that absolute rat Claire as her example.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Poor Orion. Now, instead of taking a cat and running, he has to take a child and run because I doubt that Tiffany will be a good mother. Especially with that absolute rat Claire as her example.

@nerdfashion
    This is true. Poor guy should carry the baby with one arm and the cat with the other and run...! No way that Claire is a good example, unfortunately...
    37oYgl3.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @squirrelwithacup who couldn't say that Tiffany might pull a Gigi and print of fake test results (IF she was to take one) and make it seem like Orion's the father when he's isn't?
    Doesn't this show that despite having nice caregivers (ie Amelia and what is his name again Amelia's husband?, that Tiffany is just as bad as her mother is)
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @squirrelwithacup who couldn't say that Tiffany might pull a Gigi and print of fake test results (IF she was to take one) and make it seem like Orion's the father when he's isn't?
    Doesn't this show that despite having nice caregivers (ie Amelia and what is his name again Amelia's husband?, that Tiffany is just as bad as her mother is)

@MadameLee She could definitely do this. The only way he could really know for sure is if the baby looks enough like him...
    Onyx :joy: And yes, she is just as bad as her mother. Honestly... she's far worse.
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    More heartbreak for Orion...Tiffany is just.... I have no words. :sob::sob: When he made the decision to leave I was so proud of him and then...she pulled the 'I'm pregnant' card and I felt my stomachs drop with him. Orion is too good a person to abandon a child, especially if it might be his. The lowest blow was when she threatened to abort if he left. The child is already being held hostage...:sob: