Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback: Share with us what you would want to see in the game

Comments

• ahpace24ahpace24 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have been playing The Sims 4 for awhile now,I own every stuff, game and expansion pack. I really like some of the features in the game packs and I enjoy the worlds that come with them. I would like to see sims interact with each other more while eating at the table which was a terrific feature in The Sims 2 I really loved, like real life family bonding time, love to see that come back. I really would stop playing if a University pack comes out because I think it would be very boring if it is like The Sims 2, (which I only bought last for the cellphone which we already have in base game of Sims 4). I would much prefer Cars and a mode of transportation like in Sims 2 where students rode the bus or helicopters picking up employees. Other than that the bugs worked out like a sims using furthest sink from them even on different floors after using bathroom to wash hands and sims walking through each other and objects.
  • TikaaniaTikaania Posts: 65 Member
    Sims 4 has the best graphics and runs smoothly, but Sims 2 and 3 had the best Sims personalities. Sims 4 sims personalities dull, boring, flat, lifeless making the game dull boring flat and all the personalities is exactly the same no matter what traits you choose...no different outcome. Sims 4 does not have enough "meat"...gameplay...feels hollow, shallow. I miss world adventures as well. Sims 2 and 3 I could play for hours and hours without rest...it was that addictive. Sims 4 is tedious, everything is oversimplified and there are no consequences to your traits. In Sims 2 and 3 I had empathy with my sim and loved their stories, they felt like a part of my world. I really am seriously disappointed with Sims 4. I cannot play it its too boring. There is not much to do in Sims 4 and the sims are boring. Their personalities is boring. I have never felt bored with sims 2 and 3 and I think it is because of the traits, personalities that the sims has, story telling. There's also not a lot to do in Sims 4. I have all the packs of sims 2 and 3. The last 2 packs of Sims 4 I did not buy as it will only be 2 days of gameplay then it will just be boring, same with the other sims 4 packs. Can I have sims 2 and 3 back, but with Sims 4 graphics? We laughed so much in Sims 2 and 3...I was emotionally invested.
  • HeatherInMyHeartHeatherInMyHeart Posts: 7 New Member
    I want babies to be removed from bassinets and have more gameplay options like activity mats, swings, changing tables, rocking chairs, etc.
  • HeatherInMyHeartHeatherInMyHeart Posts: 7 New Member
    I forgot to mention I also want babies to be customizable in cas with changeable outfits, hairs, hats, etc.
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    edited September 2019
    Unfortunately I think The Sims 4 will never feel right or reasonable good. It will always miss something that past games were capable to offer. It will be always the downgrade. It will be always the weakest and torbulent era of the franchise. Theres no salvation really. Its been a long time! Its too much and too late! I don't believe in "miracles", specially in nowadays Maxis with the fault of EA!
  • sazzieJsazzieJ Posts: 150 Member
    itd be nice if any face i create in everyday transfers over to the other looks. just perfected my teens makeup accessories for her everyday look and disappointed that it hasnt transfered over to formal etc
  • Hawke53051Hawke53051 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like to see the total customization and content of The Sims 3 brought into The Sims 4 without the "you have to pay for it if it isn't already in it (no more "Stuff packs!!!")" mentality. I feel like the game is very lacking in certain areas (no cars, no newborns, no exploring the neighbor's houses, limited customization of drop and go lots. There's more but that's off the top of my head.)
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 783 Member
    Here's what I'd like to see:

No more having every single Sim singing in the shower1 They didn't do it in Sims 1 or Sims 2,and I don't think they did it in Sims 3,either. Having every single Sim singing in the shower is just so annoying!

More lots per world. Really-if Sims 1 could have 20 lots per world,then Sims 4 can as well. I'm not buying this pitiful "The game engine is too weak and limited to hold several lots per world" excuse,EA. If the game engine really was that weak,then Sims 4 would of had to stop at Get Together.

More lot types/venues. I want to start seeing lots like laundromats, video game game arcades, movie theaters,etc. I'm just sick and tired of seeing librariesbars,museums and other base game venes being plunked into every single EP/GP you turn out. And no more venues that require bars just to work properly,please. After all,when was the last time you saw a bar in an arts center,or a bowling alley that just had a bar in it?

Community lots that are multi-purpose lots,just like the ones in Sims 1. Then I could have things like spas,cafes,restaurants,etc on the same lot.

I want to see lots that are full of life just like Sims 1 lots. No matter how many Sims I have in my game,the lots tend to be void of life The only lots that seem to be lively are the lots with bars in them,and Sims are crowded around the bars.

Fix the retail system,please,EA. It make NO sense at all for people to use a tablet to check customers out when the cash register could be used instead.

More destination worlds,please. I'd love to see destination worlds based on Africa, Australia,the Orient(China,Japan,Tibet,etc), Greece,Italy,Morocco,etc.

Let us have apartments and festivals in places like Willow Creek, Windenburg,Oasis Springs,etc. We want to create and customize our own apartments and festivals,EA! Let us have those spooky Goth apartments in Forgotten Hollow...let us create and control festivals in Brindleton Bay, Glimmerbrook and other places.

Speaking of apartments,why not unlock the hidden lot traits? People could have Noisy Neighbors in Windenburg or have a Historical Place in Sulani. Also,let us become landlords of the apartments we create. I've always wanted to have one of my Sims become the landlord of an apartment building.

More club icons and activities,please. The same goes for creating holidays. I'd love to see icons for cats,dogs,magic, Sulani lore,etc. I'd also love to see club activites like talking about cats or dogs, fire dancing,roller-skating,etc.

More TV stations: We could use TV stations such as Pets/Wildlife, Game Shows, Music Videos,Exercise Channel,etc.

Let us buy and run things like cafes,spas,etc.

More grungy/industrial type stuff. I'd like to things like tools,grungy/torn clothing,broken down cars,etc. We could have a new industrial type world with factories,warehouses,auto repair centers,etc.

Create a World and Create. Let us have the ability to use a color wheel in BB mode, and let us have the ability to create our own worlds.

PLease-NO story progression! That was one of the game breakers for me in Sims 3-I was forced to play only ONE family while the rest of the world aged/got married/found jobs without my say so.

No more of this "EA creates,EA controls, EA rules"mindset. It's time you let players create/control/rule their own worlds.

More pets like birds,reptiles andfish,please.

Give us an option to turn Death off,please. I dont want to contantly have to worry about my Sims drowning or eating pufferfish or dying in fires-I want to be able to keep Sims that have progressed far in skills and careers alive. Just imagine having a Young Adult Sim that's level 10 in Fishing,Cooking,Handiness,Mixology,Baking,Media Production,and 7 other skills while being a level 10 Actor..then that Sim dies by fire or pufferfish. That's happened to my Sims in the past,and its annoying to see all the time spent in shaping your Sim to be something awesome only to have it all for nothing when Grim Reaper takes your Young Adult Sim. And I play with Aging Off,too.

Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Color Wheels
    Create-A-World
    Remove tourist clothes
    Remove random household sims from becoming tourists & spellcasters.
    Cars for open world
    Heartshape Beds
    Bunkbeds
    Crowns & Tiaras
    Tweens
    Middle Age Sims
    More baby interactions
    Proper playable pets
    Familars that can become pets
    Plantsims that can become a permanent lifestate
    No Smartphones
    Newspapers
    Landline Telephones
    Boombox
    Walkmans
    Diskmans
    Record Players
    Drums
    Trumpets
    Saxaphones
    Singing Career
    Teacher Career
    Mechanic Career
    Firefighter Career
    NO MORE GLITCHES & BUGS IN SIMS 4!!

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Here's what I'd like to see:

No more having every single Sim singing in the shower1 They didn't do it in Sims 1 or Sims 2,and I don't think they did it in Sims 3,either. Having every single Sim singing in the shower is just so annoying!

More lots per world. Really-if Sims 1 could have 20 lots per world,then Sims 4 can as well. I'm not buying this pitiful "The game engine is too weak and limited to hold several lots per world" excuse,EA. If the game engine really was that weak,then Sims 4 would of had to stop at Get Together.

More lot types/venues. I want to start seeing lots like laundromats, video game game arcades, movie theaters,etc. I'm just sick and tired of seeing librariesbars,museums and other base game venes being plunked into every single EP/GP you turn out. And no more venues that require bars just to work properly,please. After all,when was the last time you saw a bar in an arts center,or a bowling alley that just had a bar in it?

Community lots that are multi-purpose lots,just like the ones in Sims 1. Then I could have things like spas,cafes,restaurants,etc on the same lot.

I want to see lots that are full of life just like Sims 1 lots. No matter how many Sims I have in my game,the lots tend to be void of life The only lots that seem to be lively are the lots with bars in them,and Sims are crowded around the bars.

Fix the retail system,please,EA. It make NO sense at all for people to use a tablet to check customers out when the cash register could be used instead.

More destination worlds,please. I'd love to see destination worlds based on Africa, Australia,the Orient(China,Japan,Tibet,etc), Greece,Italy,Morocco,etc.

Let us have apartments and festivals in places like Willow Creek, Windenburg,Oasis Springs,etc. We want to create and customize our own apartments and festivals,EA! Let us have those spooky Goth apartments in Forgotten Hollow...let us create and control festivals in Brindleton Bay, Glimmerbrook and other places.

Speaking of apartments,why not unlock the hidden lot traits? People could have Noisy Neighbors in Windenburg or have a Historical Place in Sulani. Also,let us become landlords of the apartments we create. I've always wanted to have one of my Sims become the landlord of an apartment building.

More club icons and activities,please. The same goes for creating holidays. I'd love to see icons for cats,dogs,magic, Sulani lore,etc. I'd also love to see club activites like talking about cats or dogs, fire dancing,roller-skating,etc.

More TV stations: We could use TV stations such as Pets/Wildlife, Game Shows, Music Videos,Exercise Channel,etc.

Let us buy and run things like cafes,spas,etc.

More grungy/industrial type stuff. I'd like to things like tools,grungy/torn clothing,broken down cars,etc. We could have a new industrial type world with factories,warehouses,auto repair centers,etc.

Create a World and Create. Let us have the ability to use a color wheel in BB mode, and let us have the ability to create our own worlds.

PLease-NO story progression! That was one of the game breakers for me in Sims 3-I was forced to play only ONE family while the rest of the world aged/got married/found jobs without my say so.

No more of this "EA creates,EA controls, EA rules"mindset. It's time you let players create/control/rule their own worlds.

More pets like birds,reptiles andfish,please.

Give us an option to turn Death off,please. I dont want to contantly have to worry about my Sims drowning or eating pufferfish or dying in fires-I want to be able to keep Sims that have progressed far in skills and careers alive. Just imagine having a Young Adult Sim that's level 10 in Fishing,Cooking,Handiness,Mixology,Baking,Media Production,and 7 other skills while being a level 10 Actor..then that Sim dies by fire or pufferfish. That's happened to my Sims in the past,and its annoying to see all the time spent in shaping your Sim to be something awesome only to have it all for nothing when Grim Reaper takes your Young Adult Sim. And I play with Aging Off,too.

Sims that have learned a cultural song in WA will sing that song in the shower. I don't see the problem with that, but you can always get a bathtub if you don't want them to sing.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited September 2019
    can we please please please have the ability to either put the rock climbing wall inside or make the shade things bigger so it fits underneath. im sick and tired of having it break in the rain. for some reason it rains all the gosh darned time. if i cant have that, then please let me make a room outside with tall walls that dont automatically increase the walls the rest of the house to the same size. its ridiculous. a free standing dwelling should have the ability to have small/medium/large walls independently to the rest of the house. also auto-roofs. id like them back! please. ive done alot of extensions to the current house and each time i have to copy and past a section of the roof and resize it as i have no idea what the original roof even was and as a result my sims roof has about 8 different peaks now. it looks ridiculous...

ETA id also like to put coconuts in the fridge. its frustrating that i cant put them in the fridge. herbal things should also have a storage thing so if i want to make something i can store all ingredients in the same place instead of clogging up an inventory
    Post edited by sazzieJ on
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Get back to the small things. add a cute or funny interaction here and there. put more time and thought in single objects, instead of just basic functions. Give sims longer and more expressive emotions. Add more to life than just watching tv, fiddling with their mobile, or sitting in front of the computer (we can do that without the sims...). We'd just love to have more variety, please.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited October 2019
    Pretty please add a way to disable styled looks set with the stylist career.

It ruined my whole save that I set styles that are now worn by the grim reaper, by Sims swimming in pools and in several other ridiculous situations.

A "clear/reset styled looks" option should not be too much to ask for.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited October 2019
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    can we please please please have the ability to either put the rock climbing wall inside

You can put the rock climbing wall inside already, @sazzieJ. You just have to choose the tallest wall height to do so.

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    83bienchen wrote: »
    sazzieJ wrote: »
    can we please please please have the ability to either put the rock climbing wall inside

You can put the rock climbing wall inside already, @sazzieJ. You just have to choose the tallest wall height to do so.

i noticed that after i posted haha and the highest walls ruined the look of my house. im using a premade house thats been designed using medium walls and the large ones would ruin it completely.

its good to know if i ever demolish the whole lot that i can use larger walls to keep it safe from rain
  • hpJordanhpJordan Posts: 3 New Member
    with all the supernatuatral sims in the sims 4. with the possible sims4 university coming you should be able to build a school or schools for those sims with optional uniforms.
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Pretty please add a way to disable styled looks set with the stylist career.

It ruined my whole save that I set styles that are now worn by the grim reaper, by Sims swimming in pools and in several other ridiculous situation.

A "clear/reset styled looks" option should not be too much to ask for.

I feel like that might be a bug. Sims are suppose to wear the right outfit category for certain actions seems like that feature is overriding that and maybe they forgot to code it so that special NPC's wouldn't be affected by it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    hpJordan wrote: »
    with all the supernatuatral sims in the sims 4. with the possible sims4 university coming you should be able to build a school or schools for those sims with optional uniforms.

at least "midnight" classes for vampires would be nice to have, so that they're not constantly grilled in broad daylight.
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • haydendamian_97haydendamian_97 Posts: 63 Member
    If the buff cheats are broken, which they are, why not fix them and introduce them in the next patch??
    Hayden Damian, geography buff, aviation buff, likes video games......
  • procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Be nice when going to the swimwear section of cas if sims weren't wearing shoes...boots...and other various footwear items...
  • An_Actual_Rat111An_Actual_Rat111 Posts: 1 New Member
    Would it be possible to have Sims 4 have the option of playable pets in the settings? like a thing that we could turn on if we want or keep it off? I absolutely HATE the pets without being able to play them, and the ONLY mod that exists that makes it so you can play them is broken. I think it was an extremely bad decision on EA's part to make the pets unplayable. Literally NO ONE asked for it and NO ONE likes it. I am literally begging at this point.
  • RaichisimsRaichisims Posts: 61 Member
    How about a nice windowsill for sims to sit/lounge/lay in?

Windowsill-used-for-guitar-playing-and-meditation.jpg
    the_lovely_bones_by_noukka_d2s010b-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODFhZDNhZjQtOWYyMC00NGE5LTk1YzMtZDMyYTYyZDQ4NDA5XC9kMnMwMTBiLWQyZjcxNDg3LTdjOWUtNGZkZi1hMzExLTVlNmM1NDVkOTJlYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.jpA4vEJnItvvfP19MBxiYaF5ZtL3dwoglozsva_Fa0Q
    d3dbrig-ee164601-ba2e-4415-bc75-4713f1cb87a2.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FmNDExNGEwLWM3MDktNGUxMC04NzVhLWMxOTdjZWJhNzg2NlwvZDNkYnJpZy1lZTE2NDYwMS1iYTJlLTQ0MTUtYmM3NS00NzEzZjFjYjg3YTIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.LLcSuAixzObX3g8vfdh87tEm4ZvrfNK2INoCv8NEizQ

i know this has been mentioned before but for the love of all that is good can sims please please please stop going to bathrooms to wash dishes. my child sim has decided to walk upstairs to wash one bowl when my kitchen has a sink and two dishwashers. none of which were in use. ive noticed it alot, that they will go to a bathroom that is already in use over the kitchen or a bathroom in the basement or upstairs.

in this situation this child walked out of the kitchen, then past a bathroom on the ground floor and decided to use a sink upstairs. how are these the 'smartest sims yet'?

*rant over* its just so frustrating and i was under the impression it had been fixed but obvsy it hasnt
    edited October 2019
    @sazzieJ wrote: »
    i know this has been mentioned before but for the love of all that is good can sims please please please stop going to bathrooms to wash dishes. my child sim has decided to walk upstairs to wash one bowl when my kitchen has a sink and two dishwashers. none of which were in use. ive noticed it alot, that they will go to a bathroom that is already in use over the kitchen or a bathroom in the basement or upstairs.

in this situation this child walked out of the kitchen, then past a bathroom on the ground floor and decided to use a sink upstairs. how are these the 'smartest sims yet'?

*rant over* its just so frustrating and i was under the impression it had been fixed but obvsy it hasnt

This thread isn't to post about bugs. If you are having issues with sims not washing dishes on kitchen sinks hop over to the HQ Bug reports for TS4. There's already a thread there for that and they are asking for save files.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-using-far-away-sink-instead-of-close-one-Dishwasher/td-p/7325186
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ShannonMarie_76ShannonMarie_76 Posts: 46 Member
    I’d like to see
    - bunk beds
    - different options for stairs rather than straight up
    - being able to build apartments in any world so multiple families can live on the same lot that’s created by me and not just the few apartments in city living; like sims 2 apartments
    - Farming
    - being able to do more with pool shapes
    - more pool objects like pool volleyball
    - more pets
    - cars
    - in cabinet garbage and recycling (like dishwashers)
    - Tiny houses/trailers
    - more off the grid items that are more like RL (solar panels for example)
    - More clothing options for kids
    - More interactions for babies - and items like exersaucer or jolly jumper
    - Ability to have more than 8 sims per family
    - More worlds with more lots
    - More boats allowing more than 1 sim to be on it at a time
    - Tobogganing, skiing
    - Being able to live in more than one house, for example, your sims get divorced so the lids can live in both houses and have their own rooms in both houses and not just be a visitor.
    - More vacation options/worlds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top