Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Survey: Why do you like the premade sims, houses and worlds?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
I want to know why do you like the premade sims, houses and worlds? Please, leave a comment telling me why and I would like to ask you guys to help answering this survey i made: https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/ZGTD6DR
Anyway, thanks <3

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Neat survey noticed a few typos though.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

My apologies, english is not my first language, i checked here and can't seem to find the typos... maybe its a vice of the language, I would like to know to improve my speaking haha
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Karon wrote: »

My apologies, english is not my first language, i checked here and can't seem to find the typos... maybe its a vice of the language, I would like to know to improve my speaking haha

That's alright, English is a tough language even for native speakers (that's what they're called, right?) such as myself.

Bob Pancakes, for example, would be a "he" and not a "her." I can't remember any other typos that I saw, but I might look through the survey again to see.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Karon wrote: »

That's alright, English is a tough language even for native speakers (that's what they're called, right?) such as myself.

Bob Pancakes, for example, would be a "he" and not a "her." I can't remember any other typos that I saw, but I might look through the survey again to see.

oh, that was on purpose haha for "her" to accept "her" true gender identity. Its a reference to Bob having a transgender flag hidden on his shirt as an easter egg.