Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    My sim Rusina has a crush on Duane from IL. They were flirting and when I let them be they autonomously embraced.
    eEDOfpy.png
  • volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    > @Sindocat said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > @volverse - drop it in the image box (fourth icon from the right on your comment pane) to show the image, and people won't have to copy a link:
    >
    > (Image)

thanks;)
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • volversevolverse Posts: 27 Member
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/XLnZT80.jpg[/img]

Another screenshot from the wedding of Orange and Cassandra's daughter. Warning: it's a test of posting screenshots to the forum, sorry if it's wrong again:)
    Gallery ID Volverse5
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    volverse wrote: »
    XLnZT80.jpg

Another screenshot from the wedding of Orange and Cassandra's daughter. Warning: it's a test of posting screenshots to the forum, sorry if it's wrong again:)

@volverse screenshot... :)

Congrats on your Sims wedding...😀
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    @volverse the link is correct but you need to have a member status to be able to post images. I'm sure you'll get there in no time :smile:
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Downloaded some new selfie poses. Naturally, these two were my test subjects in their cute li'l hot-weather outfits!

6gmWTHY.png
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    Downloaded some new selfie poses. Naturally, these two were my test subjects in their cute li'l hot-weather outfits!
    6gmWTHY.png

OMG I love them!! Lilith is still going strong in my game, but this definitely makes me regret killing off Caleb for my storylines. :( The eyes you use... they're cc, right? They're so pretty!

Here's my latest screenshot.... it cracks me up every time. :joy:

xLk5XVH.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Firande , nope, just their regular ones! (Maybe? Caleb's eyes tend to get messed up if you edit him, so they may not be exactly the same.) I did make Caleb's brown to fit the trailer (and I liked the idea of them having the same eye colour, honestly), but I didn't do too much with the shape, and I think the eyeliner and eyeshadow is just Maxis too. And I changed Lilith's hair and gave Caleb some piercings, and both of them tattoos.

Also, your cap is cute! Here's an impromptu 2:30 AM dance party.

h2vakB4.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2019
    musteni wrote: »
    @volverse the link is correct but you need to have a member status to be able to post images. I'm sure you'll get there in no time :smile:

Oh! I forgot to even look at member status when I tried helping before. Yeah - if you need some fluff threads to post in to legitimately boost your count, head on over to Off Topic, and post in some game threads. It's "participation" without being spammy. You'll have full Member soon.

I'd post my last screenshot, but it's just my Sim, following another Sim in skimpy underwear. Here's the last one with clothes on, instead. ;) Spooky-Boy Powers, Activate!

Qprue2n.png

Firande wrote: »
    Here's my latest screenshot.... it cracks me up every time. :joy:

And that is the last time Josiah ever said, "Drinks are on me!" ;)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Sooo...you know probably not a good idea to straneify multiple sims as sims kept doing nothing but being disgusted and throwing up EVEREYWHERE. Lesson learned. :#
    8I7VfvK.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Currently working on a new Library i've been in the middle of creating the last hour or so:
    (Also @AlwaysAsking is looking for specifics on what i'm building)

ibZttEg.png

OTtZOub.png

YXEGiIy.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    edited September 2019
    Soooo... recording naked singing on a drone does not, perhaps, get the approval of his dog. But I'm sure his fans will love it :D

09-27-19_9-43-08%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Hoverael like the walls up shot too
    :) i like your library better than than the ingame ones. Your layout makes more sense. I dont have my glasses so I could be wrong but I couldnt see any bathrooms?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    :) i like your library better than than the ingame ones. Your layout makes more sense. I dont have my glasses so I could be wrong but I couldnt see any bathrooms?

In the middle image, looks like they are between the book cases and the stairs. :)
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    71745412_2799318843420923_6524192795937210368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnoNd90SqyseEQj5ZplBJ1PEE8RBUJBpWnP7XxmKZJvR8K4Ty7Zcx3WEuddrLc4jDI&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.xx&oh=47deec3882bfd19ece2708d7c0342e80&oe=5E2D040A

I have an unhealthy obsession with taking photos of my cat... But how can you say no to that paw?
    giphy.gif
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    Bad Fufu! Bad! Don't bite Grant's nose!

GyhND50.png
  • TaliferinaTaliferina Posts: 46 Member
    She's having a sugar crash but honestly, it looks like she's really upset with her father's choice of bed time apparel.

LcxicdO.png
    0sCPiZh.png
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member

Sindocat is correct.
    Sindocat wrote: »

In the middle image, looks like they are between the book cases and the stairs. :)

i really need to improve where i place the camera for screenshots. sorry.
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    unknown.png

Morgyn's having a panic attack over here.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    @ryttu3k Ooooh so that's why I thought they looked so different... wow! He's rocking the brown eyes! :heart:

@Sindocat Crying at your comment. :joy::joy:

StrangerVille has my Sims running for their lives... :scream:
    Ve74GIO.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited September 2019
    unknown.png

How hard is it to do this to every book..?

EDIT:

unknown.png

Not sure I needed to know this thanks Agency....
    Post edited by WolfNate on
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    sXwaDAB.png

Dressing like a superhero is much more fun when you have "super"powers to go with them. My spellcasters enjoyed Geekcon (not sure the other attendees enjoyed her presence - her super powers tend towards the destructive).

@Hoverael don't worry about angles - what needs to improve is how often I wear my glasses - thanks @sindocat as soon as you pointed it out I saw it (with glasses help).
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    A cloudy late summer afternoon.

Y3mlpu3.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

So... we were almost willing to believe that dancing way too close and grabbing my Sim's behind was unintentional, but unfortunately for you, we caught your face on camera, lady! There's nothing accidental about this situation!

crEdMCh.jpg

If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top