Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nightshade: A SimLit || Final Update 8/17/23 || THANK YOU FOR 5 YEARS

Comments

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    OK, ah! I finally finished reading this... I, ah, fell asleep before finishing this last night 😅... Another great update. I love how you seamlessly bought in the new content. So excited!!

:joy: That's okay! Hope you enjoyed the bedtime story...?

And thank you! I'm really excited to see where this new content takes us too. It was a bit of a leap of faith to integrate it before knowing much of anything, but...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    OK, ah! I finally finished reading this... I, ah, fell asleep before finishing this last night 😅... Another great update. I love how you seamlessly bought in the new content. So excited!!

And thank you! I'm really excited to see where this new content takes us too. It was a bit of a leap of faith to integrate it before knowing much of anything, but...

Any time I fall asleep reading Nightshade is a good night. Although, Alexander....such a brat. Am in agreement with @mamasquirrel.

Any time I fall asleep reading Nightshade is a good night. Although, Alexander....such a brat. Am in agreement with @mamasquirrel.

@TheAemaSimming He'll have to disagree with you both. :joy: But that's so flattering to hear :heart:
    37oYgl3.png
    vlVeBUQ.png
    Hey everyone! While waiting for Realm of Magic, you can check out the new chapter of Nightshade here! ;)
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey there. Just wanted to say I read all the chapters and I really dig the story. Keep up the good work!
    Hey there. Just wanted to say I read all the chapters and I really dig the story. Keep up the good work!

@TheYayToast Thank you so much for reading!! <3 It means a lot to me that you like it. I hope you continue enjoying in the future!
    37oYgl3.png
    kPgu5jw.png
    Hey everyone! I have a new chapter of Nightshade today, which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Great chapter, I love your witches and I have a suspicion about who Ura may be (though he's very cute!) I had hoped there was going to be more Emiko in your story (yay) she seemed like she had a lot to offer (mainly because I always think that of the underdogs) so I was thrilled to see her back and hanging over the cauldron. It would be good for Orion to find people he actually had something in common other than Tiffany. (because she really does seem to have a lot in common with other people lol) Seriously though, Onyx and Amelia should really send her to the naughty step!
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Great chapter, I love your witches and I have a suspicion about who Ura may be (though he's very cute!) I had hoped there was going to be more Emiko in your story (yay) she seemed like she had a lot to offer (mainly because I always think that of the underdogs) so I was thrilled to see her back and hanging over the cauldron. It would be good for Orion to find people he actually had something in common other than Tiffany. (because she really does seem to have a lot in common with other people lol) Seriously though, Onyx and Amelia should really send her to the naughty step!

@Bloosmoo Oh, now you have me curious about your suspicions regarding Ura! Care to tell? ;)

I really ended up liking Emiko. She started off as a bit more of a filler character but... I found a way to give her a greater role. I'm happy about that. And I totally agree when it comes to Orion and Tiffany. If Onyx and Amelia found out about this... she'd be in for it. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    I think s/he's in disguise (Ura that is) an I don't want to say anything else because you already know and I'll look like a twit lol
    I think s/he's in disguise (Ura that is) an I don't want to say anything else because you already know and I'll look like a twit lol

@Bloosmoo Interesting theory... of course I can't say anything either but you'll find out!
    37oYgl3.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Ura is definitely an alien. I've been lurking here for a while in silence and I just wanna say that I can't imagine my life without Nightshade.
    And if i'm to attached, "Then so be it." <3
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    doggers123 wrote: »
    Ura is definitely an alien. I've been lurking here for a while in silence and I just wanna say that I can't imagine my life without Nightshade.
    And if i'm to attached, "Then so be it." <3

@doggers123 You have no idea how much you just made my entire day. Or maybe my entire life ❤😂 To know that my story means that much to someone is the greatest honor I could imagine. Seriously, thank you! To be honest I can't imagine my life without it either. I love writing this story. ❤

Also, you know I can't give spoilers about Ura, but that's an excellent theory. ;)
    37oYgl3.png
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    An awesome chapter. I'm really liking how Emiko is sticking around in the story and how it's tying the new ROM stuff into the storyline. Also am intrigued by all your new witchy additions. Love Ura and am really hoping for a good friend for Orion. He needs all the friends he can get. Just...love! All the characters...except 😒😒 Tiffany. That girl in all her passive aggressive abusiveness.... she makes me so 😠😠😠😠!!
    An awesome chapter. I'm really liking how Emiko is sticking around in the story and how it's tying the new ROM stuff into the storyline. Also am intrigued by all your new witchy additions. Love Ura and am really hoping for a good friend for Orion. He needs all the friends he can get. Just...love! All the characters...except 😒😒 Tiffany. That girl in all her passive aggressive abusiveness.... she makes me so 😠😠😠😠!!

@TheAemaSimming Thank you!! And... agreed about Tiffany...
    37oYgl3.png
    ESDxl1L.png
    Hey everyone, it's time for a new chapter of Nightshade! Read it here!
    37oYgl3.png
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    ESDxl1L.png

@squirrelwithacup I so want to reach into the story and do a few things here and there......
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    Wait, So little Tiffany is a vampire? Has this not been revealed or am I just forgetting? :D
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    *Does the yay dance regarding Ura, though I have to admit I thought it was Aurora at first in disguise* Tiffany, hopefully now her parents have moved on she'll be able to work out some of her issues. That said, I still reckon Orion should leave, I love you is apparently the most popular lie people tell, poor lad, his bubble is going to break at some point.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    *Does the yay dance regarding Ura, though I have to admit I thought it was Aurora at first in disguise* Tiffany, hopefully now her parents have moved on she'll be able to work out some of her issues. That said, I still reckon Orion should leave, I love you is apparently the most popular lie people tell, poor lad, his bubble is going to break at some point.

When that happens (if, sorry, if), Tiffany should get a job and have reality slap her in the face.
    funny-gifs20.gif

ESDxl1L.png

@squirrelwithacup I so want to reach into the story and do a few things here and there......

@mamasquirrel Such as what? :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Wait, So little Tiffany is a vampire? Has this not been revealed or am I just forgetting? :D

@doggers123 Yeah, Tiffany asked Onyx and Amelia if she could become one back in the chapter where they were training with Caleb. Orion found out when they got into the fight about Emiko. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Oh right, I remember now.
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

@Bloosmoo Aurora in disguise!? :joy: Okay, that WOULD have been quite the plot twist but... she's older than your average college student. The alien anti-aging serum works wonders. :joy:

When that happens (if, sorry, if), Tiffany should get a job and have reality slap her in the face.

Poor Orion... he really does need to leave. Maybe he'll realize that soon. Tiffany needs more than just reality to slap her. :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Oh right, I remember now.

I don't expect everyone to remember everything. The story is getting long and complicated. Too much going on at once! :joy:
    37oYgl3.png