Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your top 5 magical RoM features in real life!

If you could have five magical features from RoM in real life (be it spells, potions, broom-flying, familiars, the magic realm, etc.), which would you choose? Mine would be (in no paticular order):

* Scruberoo
I hate cleaning with a passion, and with this spell I would never have to do it again. I'd use it on dirty dishes and furniture, my clothes, myself, the floor, everything!

* Transportalate
I would travel a lot more if it wasn't for... well, the travelling itself. Instead of having to sit on busses or trains to visit my parents or riding my bike in winter to get to work, I could just teleport there in an instant!

* Zipzap
A great spell to defend myself against muggers or play pranks on people who have wronged me, but less dangerous to the environment than Inferniate.

* Potion of Rejuvenation
Nothing scarier than getting old and weak. Not anymore with this gem!

The fifth would be one of the spells/potions to cheat death (Dedeathify, Necrocall, Potion of Prompt Resurrection), but I haven't seen them in action yet, so I can't tell which would be the most useful.

Keep in mind that you don't have to pick five spells or potions like I did, it can be anything magical from the pack. If you just want Morgyn to be real, go for it!

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Totally agreed on Transportalate, teleportation has been my most-wanted superpower ever since people started asking, "Hey, if you could have any superpower, what would it be?"

I'll also add the Potion of Plentiful Needs (never need to sleep, shower, eat, et cetera again! I can do them if I want, but if I don't? Potion!), CopyPasto (make many things, get lots of money!), and Floralorial (I like plants but am no good at gardening!). For the last one, if the Knowledge Is Magic perk applies to all reading, computer research, et cetera, no matter the topic, then that one; if it only applies to magical research, then Potion of Nimble Mind. Basically a way to learn stuff quicker.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    Fire - my sims spells are fire based and a balance between light and dark magic.

Transport - but it would look like Vampire’s mist form, and it would be either gold or a dark blood red smoke

Delicious - I like to cook but I don’t have time and I hate ordering food. But i’d Want control of what kind of meals I can conjure and have it not be a surprise.

Wow I can only choose three! 🍷😏

Maybe duplicate objects and people or and Wrest control over people hearts and minds. Make them feel, and act in my interest.

I think if zip zap spell looked like Seasons
    Storm/lightning Summoner animations where you call lightning down from the heavens to zap a sim or object. then i’d Choose that but zip zap as it is. Nah not worth it.

I think if weather spells were a thing then that for sure! I’d be creating blizzards and Lightning storms beams of focused sunlight and summoning meteors left and right while Beyoncé’s Hold Up plays in the background
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm not sure fire should be one of my options as when I get angry, things (people) might somehow burst into flames. Imagine while driving "Cut me off one more time you %&$#*@ "............Flames in the car ahead of me. No, not fire for me. >:)
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    1. Scruberoo
    2. Fly on Broomstick to avoid traffic jams and because it'd be cool
    3. Inferniate or Chillio either works for when people annoy me
    4. The spell that allows you to make two of yourself. I always wanted a twin sister.
    5. Motherlode....which is totally a magical feature RoM or not.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I'm not sure fire should be one of my options as when I get angry, things (people) might somehow burst into flames. Imagine while driving "Cut me off one more time you %&$#*@ "............Flames in the car ahead of me. No, not fire for me. >:)

Oh I would be melting tires left and right too.
    And I work in retail. And I wanted to throw fire balls at the guests who were messing up tables of t shirts I had freshly folded. I saw a spider the other day and I said to my manager “if you see that register (that we never use and we put me there for some reason) burst into flames it means I was trying to kill a spider.”
    And then there are moments where we all know something is beyond saving and I say “burn it down.”
    People would have to be ready hold me back if I had magic because I would be a savage because I would set things ablaze without a second thought or a moment of regret after.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited September 2019
    Scruberoo - I hate cleaning.
    Repario - Oh, to not have to hunt for the right screwdriver ever again
    Transportalate - Obvious.
    Delicioso - but only occasionally. I like cooking, usually.
    And... familiars. I know they don't do much, but they're fun, and cute (even the skull) and they don't seem to actually need care...

I'm obviously a practical spellcaster trapped in the real world. :)
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Transportalate. I like being places but traveling is a source of massive anxiety so being able to avoid at least some of it would be amazing.

Scruberoo. Dishes are okay, some cleaning is fine, but getting to do it faster would make life so much easier.

Repairio. Self-explanatory.

Potion of Emotional Stability. Anxiety is annoying and being able to get it out of my head: win.

And I'd make my cat a familiar. It includes saving from death so there's that :D

I could absolutely not be trusted with any of the Mischief or Untamed spells, not in this day and age, not with a fuse cut down to nothing thanks to years in customer service :P
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Making any food I wanted to eat appear at will would probably be my favorite because there isn't a payo billius.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited September 2019
    Potion of Emotional Stability (for me and others around me... )
    Potion of Plentiful Needs (for now and then..)
    Potion of Rejuvenation (I'm older and starting to worry about mortality and sickness that could come.. but I don't want to be immortal necessarily ..)
    Copypasto to copy all potions and other things and have a steady supply.
    Repairio no worry about emergency repair costs ever again! Then I could write bad books or paint terribly then presto make them better and sell them.. If that doesn't work I could always fix things for a living and fun.

I know I'm a deviant player but I'd be afraid to have the other powers especially the untamed and mischief ones. I'm boring..
    egTcBMc.png
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    edited September 2019
    * Inferniate: Basic combat spell, plus it'd be fun to burn things.
    * Teleportalate: This is so, so convenient. I never have to climb the hill back home ever again.
    * Copypasto: You guys are thinking small with Repairo or Scruberoo. Just clone your money and you'll be rich enough to buy a fleet of maids and repairmen.
    * Strangeify: Self-explanatory.
    * Potion of Rejuvenation: I was going to pic Plentiful Needs, but eating and sleeping are fun, and staying up all night would get boring.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited September 2019
    I actually thought about the Potion of Emotional Stability too, but with some magic in my life, I'm sure I wouldn't be so emotionally unstable anymore to begin with! :D

Gordy wrote: »
    * Copypasto: You guys are thinking small with Repairo or Scruberoo. Just clone your money and you'll be rich enough to buy a fleet of maids and repairmen.

I could technically afford a maid, I just don't want strangers going through my stuff, or in my apartment at all, being an introvert and all that. :D And Transportalate could be used to teleport into a bank, a cash transport vehicle or a rich person's house and steal money from there without anyone ever knowing. >:)