March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Missing careers and aspirations (non-rabbit hole)

bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
What careers and aspirations do you hope to have added to the Sims 4?

I wonder why they never added the repair/maintenance/maid or landlord jobs to the list. I know NPCs do them but it would be cool to go house to house doing the taxes. Might even increase social needs, etc.

What you do all think? Let's hear your hopes.

Comments

• adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I've heard people say that Fashion Model would've been ideal with the Moschino Pack so I'd agree with that. Fashion model with catwalks.
    2quwd7.gif

• RyphlandRyphland Posts: 25 Member
    I would like it if they added some blue collar jobs like Mechanic or Electrician. I wouldn’t care if they were just rabbit holes either (I actually prefer them that way). However, I think they could actually be decently fun as active careers too though. As a mechanic you could work for a garage repairing and/or building cars. It would be a really nice addition to a car pack if they ever did one (this is not a jump off for debates about cars in sims 4, just making an observation!).

Additionally I would Love, Love, Love occult type jobs. Alien ambassadors, magic tutors, werewolf tamers. Just silly things to correlate with the already existing fantasy aspects of the game.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I've been craving for an interior designer job like in the sims 3. I want to fix houses as a sim and get paid for it.
    Maybe something new like a foster parent. Random. I know. Just wanting something new. Lol
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!