Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🌟 Pangaea, A New World ❣

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    @Rflong7

Just a quick question about the ITF edges which are in game on your 35x35 lot outlined in your post above is there anyway possible you could add that build to your studio and I could download it and simply plop it down like any other lot in water? I am assuming then i could place houseboats or dock houses the same type in LP on top of that structure? Then be able to redesign any lot I placed on there afterwards?

I know you can do it. You fix and adjust so much in all your worlds. :)

1. Go to the world editor and pick the 35x25 lot
    2. place it by the house boat- rotate it so the 25 side (shortest) is touching the road.
    3. place the lot.
    4. place the build you want which will fit. It should place it at the highest level.
    5. Level the land around it to be the same height. It should leave 1 square lower in the water.
    6. turn on moo and testing/debug
    7. go to debug with ITF only to show. There are corners and long/short. Make sure to use the same depth. Rotate as needed.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Rflong7

Thank you for those instructions much appreciated I will let you know how it goes :)
    @Rflong7

Okay just got a little time to concentrate-)

added the 35x25 lot up to the road so obviously there is not going to be a port. I ended up adding copying the houseboat in your world as it's that type of narrow boat style i am after.

adding the houseboat itself to placed lot-)

ZHGJcxy.jpg

after trying to flatten the lot then soften the terrain :#

nwhQnEN.jpg

Then while i found the ITF walls they would not work because I could not get the 1 square lower in the water or lower the structure to the water level lol

I will try again but to be honest I was looking for something like this from lucky palms I could put dockboats on but as I cannot even get my houseboat lot close to the water level like yours I am not sure i would be capable lol

uOrukLh.jpg

when you say turn on testing you mean testingcheatsenabled true and debug means buydebug yes? just checking :)
    @SPARKY1922

Hi :)
    Yes, buydebug.
    I have a fix for you. I hope. :)
  • Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2019
    I just moved a few of my favorite Sim families into Pangea and I'm looking forward to their new adventures in this HUGE world!
  • TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    I see this world on your exchange list. Is it completely done?
    giphy.gif
    @TroyTalks

As far as I know it is the completed version with builds in every area of the world and if you haven't seen it in game yet you are in for a treat :)
    @Mr_Deacon wrote: »
    I just moved a few of my favorite Sim families into Pangea and I'm looking forward to their new adventures in this HUGE world!

Hi, @Mr_Deacon :mrgreen:
    I hope you enjoy it!

@TroyTalks wrote: »
    I see this world on your exchange list. Is it completely done?

Hi :)
    I sure hope it's done. :cookie:
    @TroyTalks

As far as I know it is the completed version with builds in every area of the world and if you haven't seen it in game yet you are in for a treat :)

Hi, Sparky :mrgreen:
    I'm so glad you like it. :)

Just a couple of pics :)

A view from where my sims live on the water :)

ZTzAcsR.jpg

A look at my sims home :) it so reminds me of LP thanks @Rflong7 :)

HIedL49.jpg

• FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    I haven't played in it yet, but I loaded up this world and all I can say is... wow. The amount of work and love that went into this is absolutely apparent, and I know I will be spending entirely too much time exploring it. What a world to find with my returning to Sims 3.

Thank you for this. Seriously. I'm incredibly blown away.
    Thank you for sharing your pictures @SPARKY1922 I really appreciate you doing it. :cookie:

@Felicity Thank you so much! I'm so glad and I hope you like playing it. I had fun trying to blend it all and make so many places to live. :mrgreen:
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    @JoAnne65
    2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi, Is there any other way to solve this adventure without eyes of the Horus? I tried to reset it in build mode but still looks hidden in play mode. I know why they are hidden. His wife owns them in her inventory, she got them from Abu Simbel before moving into this world. I think I can try this with other single sim who hasn't got eyes of horus next time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top