Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic BUG !!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NATASHAROMANOV99NATASHAROMANOV99 Posts: 4 New Member
    Was, sorry, my cellphone changed the word
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Getting that creepy sound at my sims house too - was not sure where it was coming from - thought it was the cauldron. Reminds me of the sound the sims 2 graves always gave off - really creepy.
  • Options
    spivoskispivoski Posts: 299 Member
    I sent my sim into the realm and then played around for abit, then i sent her home and for some reason the mysterious sound that you hear in the realm is also happening in my normal world. Is anyone else having this problem ??

Glad I saw this thread, because I was about to post about this. I hear the sound in Sulani without even going to the magic realm. It's like...the realm is calling to my sims from afar.
  • Options
    lampuiholampuiho Posts: 4 New Member
    Seems like the buggiest Sims 4 dlc from what I have seen.
  • Options
    SimLarkSimLark Posts: 143 Member
    kali29 wrote: »
    I have some special problem with my spellcaster sim. Her rank reached virtuoso, but.. the panel is bugged somehow and i cant open it until i start the game again. This started to happen first today. Of course i have some mods in my Game. I taked it out many of them.. the problem is there again. I dont know what to do.

Did you give your Sim the bloodline trait? Seems this is causing glitches. If you did, remove it and it should work fine.
    I am not an English native speaker, so excuse my French :)
  • Options
    StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    I have a bug. When my witch first started out, I took her to get a tan and swim in the ocean. She swam through a cold spot and turned blue. Every since then, every sim day, she turns blue and it says she swam through a cold spot! It really freaked me out first time she drank fill needs potion, she turned blue! I thought the potion turned her blue! Haha. I've gotten used to it. She turns blue for a few minutes, her knees shake and then it's over.
    Maybe it's because when she first started life, she was a red headed man. My husband told me how silly he looked and that he should have been a woman. So I changed him/her. Then went to the ocean.... Who knows. Don't let your witches swim in the ocean. lol
  • Options
    tylindretylindre Posts: 4 New Member
    > @kali29 said:
    > I have some special problem with my spellcaster sim. Her rank reached virtuoso, but.. the panel is bugged somehow and i cant open it until i start the game again. This started to happen first today. Of course i have some mods in my Game. I taked it out many of them.. the problem is there again. I dont know what to do.

New to Sims and this and something simular where I reach max and it bugs out sending me back to master. I did use the bloodline trait though, do I just put remove in front of the cheat to take it out?