Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

Comments

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    A: Human, because I am really convetional, and I prefer realism in the game too.

Q: Have you ever visit a place in real life and thought it looks like a sims world?
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited June 2019
    A: No, not really. Maybe that's because a lot of the worlds in the game are (understandably) based on places in the northern hemisphere and I've... well... not been north of the equator too many times. :tongue:

Q: You've been su'cked into your game, and for the next 24 hours you'll be able to talk and interact directly with your own Sims. What's the first thing you do?
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    gah is it considered bad form to answer again so quickly? I'm going to answer because I've thought this question to myself 100 times and ask but if it's bad etiquette please let me know! :)

A: Drink a skill drink from the bar, become a fairy, hit the library, learn like crazy, but before my 24 hours was up I'd turn from a fairy to a genie and pray I'd still be one irl. If I could just cast a spell and my entire house would be clean, then cast another and my entire family would be clean, and then cast another and a perfect meal for my entire family could appear I'd probably be the happiest person on the planet, maybe even the universe :joy: Oh wait, you just asked for the first thing.. So drink a skill drink from the bar :lol:

Q: If you could have one sim skill maxed IRL what would it be?

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    OMG! I didn't think of being a genie and snap my fingers to have my house cleaned. I'd like that.

---- x ---- x ----

A: Right now, I'd pick out Charisma, since it would be useful at my job and daily life.

---- x ---- x ----

Q: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done with your sims?
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    @thuggishsplicer right??! And being a foody, I'm all in on that, too. And not just your house, any building. So? Want a 5 star restaurant all you need is a good waitstaff, and the rest is simply some words :lol::lol:
  • Bookgirl6Bookgirl6 Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know if this is how you post a question, but I'm going to try.
    My question is about laptops for the Sims 4, is this laptop good for having all of the packs for the Sims 4?
    https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GV62-Performance-i5-8300H-Aluminum/dp/B07MCDNHJ3/ref=dp_ob_title_ce
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Bookgirl6 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is how you post a question, but I'm going to try.
    My question is about laptops for the Sims 4, is this laptop good for having all of the packs for the Sims 4?
    https://www.amazon.com/MSI-GV62-Performance-i5-8300H-Aluminum/dp/B07MCDNHJ3/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

@Bookgirl6, you might be better off asking this question over on this thread over on The AHQ page as this thread here is a Sims 3 thread.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/New-computer-for-the-sims-4/m-p/8180230#M150418
    OMG! I didn't think of being a genie and snap my fingers to have my house cleaned. I'd like that.

---- x ---- x ----

A: Right now, I'd pick out Charisma, since it would be useful at my job and daily life.

---- x ---- x ----

Q: What is the most terrifying thing you've ever done with your sims?

A: This will probably sound weird. But once, I wanted to play with only about 6 sims in town, so instead of using a cheat of total anihilation to delete the other sims in town, I used a weapons/guns mod. I wanted a vibe of a disaster in town, while keeping the family tree connections.

Question: Tell about one moment in game that made you feel joy. (For instance, a couple of two of your favourite sims had a baby... )
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @Avatarit Wow...that's a tough one as I've had many moments in my game that have given me joy.
    I would have to say when I finally got my characters Sam Beckett and Emma Simself married...that was one of the most joyous moments in my game to date! <3

Question: How many hours a day do you play Sims? :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    hmmm.....I play anywhere from 2-12 depending on the day. :open_mouth:

What is your beverage of choice to enjoy while reading the forums? Mine is coffee
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited September 2019
    Coffee, tea, not gonna give the real answer but kombucha is close enough.

On a scale from 1-10 how nuts do you go with CAST and patterns?
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    A: CAST, I go 11. I love being able to change it to any color that I want. Patterns, not to much if you mean downloading.

Q: Would you all have liked more colors for parakeets in the game?
    :) Smile!

A: Doesn't really matter to me.

Q: Which real life game would you like to have in the sims? (From sports to board games)
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    A: In depth basketball. Like using one or two goals and playing 1 on 1 to up to 5 on 5.

Q: What's your favorite sim of all the sims you've ever created and why?
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Definitely a tie between Valentina and Juliette Montoya. They're sisters. I love how pretty they've both turned out to be. I feel like you could tell in one look that Valentina is the crazy, clumsy, absent-minded, constantly on the go performer and Juliette is a serious, grumpy, eco-friendly mother and daycare worker.
    I can't get over how different and alike they are - and how they totally act like sisters!

If you could create a specific place in real life in your game, where would it be? I'd choose Disney World or mayyyybe Nashville.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    I'd make a super-gentrified or hipster-infested New England beach town. I don't like beaches, I like decadent gay partying on beaches and craft beverages.

Do you have custom music in your game?
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    No, I don't have any custom music in my game.

Q: Do you spend alot of time in CAST before playing the game?

If you mean for sims, yes. I focus way too much on making their Outfits fit their style.

Q: If you could meet any npc sim in real life who would it be?
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2019
    Premade or create by myself?
    If create by myself, Ashley Ramirez
    If premade... I don't know😃

Q: If you can married with a sim(no matter premade or not) who would it be
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Honestly... my sim Dex West (now Dex Montoya). He ended up quite attractive...

Q: Do you prefer if your sim gives birth to one, twins, or triplets, and why?
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    One. Because twins and triplets cause me to feel nervous and overwhelmed... :fearful: Even in the Sims. It's an anxiety thing.

Q: Which EP is your least favorite and why? :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    A: None. They all add something that I like or love.

Q: Have anyone made their favorite celebrites/ or superstars WWE?

• Kris0813Kris0813 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello. Out of pure curiosity, when you go I to the cooking skills journal, under recipes known it give a level for each recipe. Anyone happen to k ow what the max level for each recipe is?
  • Kris0813Kris0813 Posts: 2 New Member
    Oh and I would be a fairy. Why? Because I love fairies and I think they are fun
  • Fruity_pebbles19Fruity_pebbles19 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question or if it was already answered. I am pretty upset with my game right now. I knew that the turning off the EA story progression was pointless so I got Nraas story progression so I could turn it off but I am so completely devastated to see that even though I thought I turned it off, my sims are still progressing. The other issue I’m having is that on the aging up bar, it says “days to aging up never” and I don’t know how that fix this. Are these issues related? I will do anything to fix this. Really hope someone can help me. Thanks 🙂

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top