Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the hottest NPC in all of TS4

124...Next

Comments

• ShanabananasShanabananas Posts: 35 Member
    Dirk Dreamer is so underrated. I put my sims with Don Lothario, Akira Kibo, and Marcus Flex ALOT. Victor Feng and Dominic Fyres are also pretty nice looking. Penny, Bella, and the mermaid from the Island Living trailer are the prettiest girl sims to me.
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    lilith vatore and erwin pries are the cutest imo
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Bella Goth is very pretty! Her eyes are just perfectly shaped. The person who made her, had some good insight in the perfection of facial formulas :p

Besides that, I have not seen any male sims that I found insanely good looking up to perfection. The males I see mentioned are more about taste and I won't settle down for that :D Give me perfection!
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Maybe I am just old - but i really, REALLY do not get this business of calling a cartoon character in a game - HOT.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited September 2019
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    Erwin out of Strangerville....you asked, I backed an underdog, I may have also lied. I like Jaques Villareal when you age him down he looks like a pirate with the right make over, and Lilith Vatore, she's the bomb.

I actually do think Erwin is kind of cute. ❤️

Oh yes, so is Dirk Dreamer. ❤️

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    Danny Shino-Miller, the premade gamer from the City Living promo, is a cutie in my book. May not be enough to deserve the title of the hottest, but I believe he's a honorable mention to this thread.
  • gothiclandgrabbsgothiclandgrabbs Posts: 94 Member
    luna
    aged up max
    morgyn
    morgan
    sergio
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Of the premades in base game and get together pack? none of them really rock that boat the way i'd like, however i'd say Zoe Patel comes close, as does Liberty Lee when she wears something nice, that's about it.

I don't really like the premades in get together all that much, aside from Morgan Fyres, all the other young women are stick insects with no hips or bottom shape. i generally have to adjust those women so they have have enough shape upon a new game, i also have to adjust Bella Goth and Clara Bjergsen as well, and later on Elsa Bjergsen as she turns teen because she goes bald on age up!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    Idk but I'll never understand why everyone's so obsessed with Caleb. Or Morgyn. The spellcaster guy that didn't make it into the actual GP looks miles better to me than either of those two :joy:
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Actual NPC? Grim Reaper. I mean, I think they are just misunderstood. Total sweetheart.

Playable (at least when I use mods lol)
    Favorite right now: The newest pretty-face, Morgyn Ember. They are just adorable.
    Female: Nalani Mahi'ai or Jesminder Bheeda
    Male: Sergio Romeo or Akira Kibo

Teens
    Female: Morgan Fyres
    Male: eh... I'm not sure I like any of them tbh
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Silver_Ghost925Silver_Ghost925 Posts: 40 Member
    edited September 2019
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Idk but I'll never understand why everyone's so obsessed with Caleb. Or Morgyn. The spellcaster guy that didn't make it into the actual GP looks miles better to me than either of those two :joy:

It's a theory of mine, but I think the reason Caleb and Morgyn are so "desirable", it is because they don't really care about fitting a pattern. Caleb being the gothic, canonically bisexual, good vampire and Morgyn being gender fluid or non-binary spellcaster. That confidence they emanate of being proud of who they are is sort of "hot" in a way. Still I doubt those two are the same in every simmer's saves, since to each their own.

Caleb, for instance, I do consider attractive, but only after I had him bulk up quite a lot. While I agree there are hotter sims around, this is why I think those two can create such a comotion around themselves.
    Post edited by Silver_Ghost925 on
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I only like Caleb after I give him plastic surgery XD
    Morgyn is just a pretty face. But, I do like him
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    It's a theory of mine, but I think the reason Caleb and Morgyn are so "desirable", it is because they don't really care about fitting a pattern. Caleb being the gothic, canonically bisexual, good vampire and Morgyn being gender fluid or non-binary spellcaster. That confidence they emanate of being proud of who they are is sort of "hot" in a way.

That's not a bad theory, actually! I can only speak for myself, but I'm aro-ace and I participated in this thread solely based on aesthetics. But Caleb and Morgyn are my two favourite Sims, not just for looks but also for personality, actions, everything; I suspect a big part of that is that non-conformative streak. (Same with Johnny Zest, who actively lives his own life away from the Landgraabs, same with Miko Ojo, for her vibrant style and social justice actions, and I got really fond of Salim Benali after reading his San Myshuno reviews.)

So yeah, not just a physically attractive thing, but it's the confidence and individuality that comes across really well.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    @dreamprisoner
    Visually? Don Lothario. But I find Diego Lobo most attractive over all.

I love Diego soooo much. And in less obnoxious clothes he’s incredibly good looking.

I agree that Don Lothario is quite attractive, but I find J Huntington III just as handsome (although I really can’t stand his hairstyle).

I also think Raj Khemlani is very good looking

As for females: I have the same boring choices many people have. Summer Holiday and Penny Pizzazz.

@MoonfoxNightcry

Wow! I’m going to go try that! He looks really cool!

@FanPhoria

You mentioned people like Venessa Jeong, Mark Eggleston, Alice Martin, Duane Talla, Kayla Flemming. Lots of people mention Dirk Dreamer. I have trouble finding these interesting premade Sims in the gallery. Do you search for them by name? Or are they all together somewhere?
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited September 2019
    @AlwaysAsking , most of those Sims are playable premades! Venessa Jeong is from Get Famous, Mark Eggleston and Alice Martin are in the Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville, and Duane Talla lives with the Kealohas in Sulani. Kayla Flemming and Dirk Dreamer are townies (can be found in-world, but they don't have their own households) for Get Famous.

(Link for Dirk is a bit messed up, redirects to the TS2 version. There's a link up the top of that page to the TS4 version, though.)
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I personally think Arun Bheeda is the best looking guy. I hate that he's taken with a kid on the way, lol
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @ryttu3k
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking , most of those Sims are playable premades! Venessa Jeong is from Get Famous, Mark Eggleston and Alice Martin are in the Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville, and Duane Talla lives with the Kealohas in Sulani. Kayla Flemming and Dirk Dreamer are townies (can be found in-world, but they don't have their own households) for Get Famous.

(Link for Dirk is a bit messed up, redirects to the TS2 version. There's a link up the top of that page to the TS4 version, though.)

Ohhh, cool! Thank you! I don't have Get Famous, so that explains that. And I just got Island Living the day RoM came out, (I made a bundle pack with them) so I don't know the premades there yet. I haven't done anything with the Strangerville premades. I haven't had time. I've barely done anything with the Get Together premades, and I got that about 6 months ago, lol
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    edited September 2019
    I actually think that a lot of the Sims 4 townies are super cute! They are a huge step up from the townies in Sims 2 and 3. While there were a couple of cute townies in those games, most of them were pretty bad. But my two favorites are Caleb and Morgyn. Erwin is a runner up. ;)
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    WHO IS THE HOTTEST NPC IN ALL OF TS4
    My own sims lol.

No, but seriously, as for the females I would say Lilith, Morgan and Siobhan. As for the males, there really aren't any that look that good in my eyes, except Caleb and Morgyn maybe. I tend to create possible suitors for my sims myself so they turn out how I want them, I don't really pair them off with premades.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top