Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    edited September 2019
    BACC SIMS

Founder - Artie Stique by Vul (won the founder vote)
    Townie 1 - Danny Sharpe by HayloHusky (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 2 - Fabio Farfeild by paco1200 (nominated by kitty)
    Townie 3 - Diane White by Tigerblu11 (nominated by tiger)
    Townie 4 - Ben Schiffer by YJB19299 (nominated by yannik)
    Townie 5 - Maya Carter by kittymeow (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 6 - Maya Hansen by WinteryGarnet (nominated by iceman)
    Townie 7 - Debby Gloomington by Turner (nominated by turner)
    Townie 8 - Linda Blake by x_MG_x (nominated by haylo)
    Townie 9 - Taz Middleton by Smarties100 (nominated by smarties)
    Townie 10 - ??? by ???
    Townie 11 - ??? by ???
    Townie 12 - ??? by ???

Townie 13 - ??? by ???
    Townie 14 - ??? by ???
    Townie 15 - ??? by ???
    Townie 16 - ??? by ???

5 female / 4 male

PICTURES OF THE LATEST SIMS

Linda%2BBlake.png

Taz%2BMiddleton.png

Here's what our latest additions look like in Sims 2. I especially like how Taz turned out. :) If he ever passes his genes on (which eventually is the goal of a BACC) he'll probably have some nice looking kids... unless he somehow ends up with Debby. (I plan on playing Sims on their canon sexual preferences so LUCKILY the odds are unlikely.)

Don't forget that you can also still nominate other Sims. :) I plan on starting this after I got the upcoming Jetset episode out, so I hope to have at least 12 nominated townies in by then.
    I at least need 1 more female and 2 more males. 1 or 2 more per gender is fine though. :)

@twiddle3 @ninjakid150 @WinteryGarnet @Alleenmens @lovesstorms @x_MG_x @lillibattenberg @ChocoCub @Kaliko103 @SimTresa @Shadami @Penguinwa101

Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    De Mol Ep 4
    - Joke using her shoelace to measure the map was actually a very clever move
    - Also clever of Katrien to listen in on them in case they were moleing
    - Those siren imitations :joy:
    - Busted on the phone :joy:
    - Pieter enjoyed himself there. And yeah, I figured the solution to the puzzle was incorrect, because they can form 9909 by moving two sticks
    - Joke: We would've arrived without out <- She's so cute here :joy:
    - Oh dear. Joke and Baha
    - "This isn't good for your macho image, Baha" :joy:
    - 2 million Vietnamese D.ong for 40 euros? Holy inflation
    - Pascale was terrified there for a sec...and rightfully so
    - "Buongiorno" <- Isn't this Italian?
    - Ooh, there's a number higher than 9909. I wonder what it could be?
    - Ohhhhhhhh. That's a tricky one
    - Hmm...I think they can divide and conquer the bags. Weigh them in groups of 4 first. The heavier side has the heavier bag. Repeat with groups of 2 and then the last two bags.
    - Oof. They only got one right
    - Joke is right. They mole could've let things go wrong without looking too suspicious
    - "Holy Pieter vs. Big Baha" :joy:
    - "Jeffrey eating the gross soup" :joy: Poor menudo
    - That transition from the video game to the RL luchadors was fantastic
    - "Where is the White House" is a trick question, I think. Because the answer is probably Washington DC @_@
    - RIP Steve and Pascale
    - They already got the first one wrong. All Pieter and Baha's efforts down the drain
    - 0/6000 earned. Ouch
    - 182 meter tower :0
    - Really unfortunate that the first challenge after Katrien injured her foot and Baha sprained his ankle is climbing the whole tower
    - First exemption at stake
    - Lol, Pascale was seen by the stairs when Steve got to his question. And Steve got winded pretty easily on the exercise bike before. I wonder if he can rush to the top when an exemption is at stake
    - Joke and Lloyd are pretty fit. I think one of them will make it
    - That was a mad rush. Good job, Joke
    - Aww, Katrien didn't deserve to go :( But I feel like she would've had a harder time later on if her foot was still injured
    - "You discover something special about everyone" <- That was a very wholesome thing to say of Pascale. Unlike other reality shows, The Mole contestants in the Netherlands and Belgium are very wholesome :blush:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    That package challenge was chaos in it's purest form XD.

Holy Pieter vs Big Baha XD one ofthe best moments of the season. Fun fact: production has made up wrestler names for all 10 contestants in case they'd end up there XD. I should look up that list sometime...

Yeah, escape rooms are always fun for a challenge. And look, it's the annual "contestants get covered in paint/mud"- tradition.

Poor Steve XD. He's this season's chew toy you'd say. XD

Fun fact: that tower (the Torre Latino) is also used in season 8 of WIDM. That season is a great one overall. :)

It's official: Joke is no joke. (:mrgreen:) Overtaking an elecator like that is an achievement on it's own. :)

Yeah, especially the Belgian Mole does that pretty well :blush:. Why just focus on the conflict when a group forges an unbreakable bond during an experience such as the Mole? Even S5 of the US Mole gave me an impression of such a bond being there in the finale.

Banner.png

Holy Pieter vs Big Baha XD one ofthe best moments of the season. Fun fact: production has made up wrestler names for all 10 contestants in case they'd end up there XD. I should look up that list sometime...

Yeah, escape rooms are always fun for a challenge. And look, it's the annual "contestants get covered in paint/mud"- tradition.

Fun fact: that tower (the Torre Latino) is also used in season 8 of WIDM. That season is a great one overall. :)

It's official: Joke is no joke. (:mrgreen:) Overtaking an elecator like that is an achievement on it's own. :)

Yeah, especially the Belgian Mole does that pretty well :blush:. Why just focus on the conflict when a group forges an unbreakable bond during an experience such as the Mole? Even S5 of the US Mole gave me an impression of such a bond being there in the finale.

Ooh, it's interesting how different versions of the Mole have used the same locations.

And I need that list of wrestler names :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: Β»

Ooh, it's interesting how different versions of the Mole have used the same locations.

Here they are: Cat Kelly, Channy the Cheetah, Jolly "Jumper" Jeffrey, Queen Katrien, Don Steve, Christmas Joke, Pascale The Commander and Loco Lloyd XD
    Banner.png

Here they are: Cat Kelly, Channy the Cheetah, Jolly "Jumper" Jeffrey, Queen Katrien, Don Steve, Christmas Joke, Pascale The Commander and Loco Lloyd XD

Oh wow, they even came up with ones for those who were already eliminated by then. :D

De Mol Episode 5
    - Computing all those numbers in the log ride? They're pretty much set up to fail
    - "Dying next to a priest" lol
    - The locker combination challenge is pretty much doomed to fail, because it only takes one wrong number to ruin everything
    - 10 more roller coaster rounds. Poor Steve
    - All those numbers...and all except the last one add up to zero :joy: That's some expert trolling
    - I don't think they're going to get Steve and Pieter's number
    - Aww...those kids :smiley:
    - It's a good thing they double checked the mirrors, because it got them 1000 euros
    - I like how Pieter did a chest bump with whom I assume to be his brother :D
    - So everyone got their visitor right, right?
    - Lol at Lloyd's mom not knowing a single anglophone actor on the screen. It's the same dynamic where Pascale's son knows more than she does
    - Oof, Lloyd doesn't know either
    - Who wrote Pride and Prejudice? Starting off with an easy one, I see
    - Some of them don't know? :0 I guess English literature isn't big in Belgium
    - One would think Steve is moleing this episode
    - "Hopefully it'll be about alcohol" "Then you'll know it" :joy:
    - "Bite-happy". Lol. I guess it's Mike Tyson
    - I just realized that the concept of someone keeping the physical bills in the pot is absent in the Belgian version. All that time, nobody really holds the money
    - Lol, Pieter is the last man standing. I don't think he'll get the last one though.
    - Write McConaughey right? I don't even know if I did πŸ€”
    - Poor Pieter and Jasper
    - That little segment with their visitors is so sweet
    - Lloyd carting his mom around :joy:
    - The Mexican stand off sounds intense. Plus if they have to shoot exactly the people who chose the pasvragen, there are 64 possible permutations. 63 if you exclude the possibility that they all chose the cart, which Gilles confirmed halfway through
    - I think Lloyd is the most trustworthy. But imagine if he did choose the pasvragen this time :joy:
    - Ooh, he did. But I did figure that the winner could donate their winnings
    - Pieter chose the charity. Good for him
    - I agree with Lloyd. I wouldn't have trusted Steve
    - Bye Steve. :( At least he won't have to ride a roller coaster 11 times again :D
    - "It's unreadable" Me: It's cuz he's a doctor :D Gilles: Like any good doctor :D

De Mol Episode 5
    - Computing all those numbers in the log ride? They're pretty much set up to fail
    - The locker combination challenge is pretty much doomed to fail, because it only takes one wrong number to ruin everything
    - All those numbers...and all except the last one add up to zero :joy: That's some expert trolling
    - It's a good thing they double checked the mirrors, because it got them 1000 euros
    - Lol at Lloyd's mom not knowing a single anglophone actor on the screen. It's the same dynamic where Pascale's son knows more than she does
    - I just realized that the concept of someone keeping the physical bills in the pot is absent in the Belgian version. All that time, nobody really holds the money
    - Lol, Pieter is the last man standing. I don't think he'll get the last one though.
    - Poor Pieter and Jasper
    - The Mexican stand off sounds intense. Plus if they have to shoot exactly the people who chose the pasvragen, there are 64 possible permutations. 63 if you exclude the possibility that they all chose the cart, which Gilles confirmed halfway through
    - I think Lloyd is the most trustworthy. But imagine if he did choose the pasvragen this time :joy:
    - Bye Steve. :( At least he won't have to ride a roller coaster 11 times again :D
    - "It's unreadable" Me: It's cuz he's a doctor :D Gilles: Like any good doctor :D
    - Fun fact: this theme park (La Feria de Chapultepec) also appeared on WIDM. Although they only went on the big wooden rollercoaster then. :o
    - If I had to do one of those rides I'd pick the log flume. XD I don't do looping coasters. XD At least they get to ride past the numbers several times. :)
    - Poor Steve XD that's why you should never let a 60-year-old on a rollercoaster. ;):o
    - Double check always works. ;)
    - I knew from the moment those mascots were on the sidelines that they'd play a role later on when I first watched this episode.
    - Those young 'uns, always outsmarting their elders XD Insolent!
    - I like how this game has luxury as an extra incentive to play save. That might demotivate players to sabotage on purpose. That's been missing on WIDM in recent years.
    - The visitors visiting part in the season always has that wholesome part in it, which is really sweet indeed :blush:
    - Yeah, the standoff is a very intense and psychological game, but by the odds it was doomed to fail indeed. :/
    - Bye Steve! :'(
    - And then there were only 5. :o
    Banner.png
    De Mol Episode 5
    - Poor Pieter and Jasper
    - Fun fact: this theme park (La Feria de Chapultepec) also appeared on WIDM. Although they only went on the big wooden rollercoaster then. :o
    - If I had to do one of those rides I'd pick the log flume. XD I don't do looping coasters. XD At least they get to ride past the numbers several times. :)
    - Poor Steve XD that's why you should never let a 60-year-old on a rollercoaster. ;):o
    - I knew from the moment those mascots were on the sidelines that they'd play a role later on when I first watched this episode.
    - I like how this game has luxury as an extra incentive to play save. That might demotivate players to sabotage on purpose. That's been missing on WIDM in recent years.
    - The visitors visiting part in the season always has that wholesome part in it, which is really sweet indeed :blush:
    - Yeah, the standoff is a very intense and psychological game, but by the odds it was doomed to fail indeed. :/

I never would've guessed that the mascots had any significance :D

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy birthday, Tiger!!! @Tigerblu11
    Happy birthday Tiger! πŸŽ‚πŸ―πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ
    Banner.png
    De Mol Episode 5
    - Poor Pieter and Jasper

I never would've guessed that the mascots had any significance :D

I found them too prominent in the view to not be. :3
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Happy birthday, Tiger!!! @Tigerblu11
    Happy birthday Tiger! πŸŽ‚πŸ―πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Thank you! :) It’s been a busy day but I’m glad to be home and comfy
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Tiger! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday Tiger! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Happy Birthday Tiger :mrgreen:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Happy Birthday Tiger!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Happy birthday Tiger! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
    YJB19299 wrote: Β»
    Happy Birthday Tiger :mrgreen:
    Happy Birthday Tiger!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽˆ

Thank you!!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'm gonna for another one and nominate Roxy Callahan
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited September 2019
    YJB19299 wrote: Β»
    I'm gonna for another one and nominate Roxy Callahan

Yay for the Rox Fox! 🦊🦊 Noted. :)

For anyone else who'd like to nominate Sims I'd like to have a few more males nominated. :)
    Banner.png
    01.jpg

Hmm, this is the only picture I could find though, it only covers the basics as it's not a neutral expression. :/
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Can I nominate the belcastro twins?

Haylo already nominated Danny from his own camp, so that's a no. :/
    Banner.png

Haylo already nominated Danny from his own camp, so that's a no. :/

You can still nominate Sims from people who don't have a nominated Sim yet though. :)
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oops, happy birthday Tiger!
    And happy belated birthday Lo!!
    πŸŽ‚