Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

pet dragons in sim 4 please

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope the sims store puts out stuff animals of the familiars there so cute @SimGuruNinja can you guys do that
    a cow plant would also make a great stuffed animal

anyway back on topic I was kind of bummed that only my spellcaster could have a familiar I want all my sims to have one
    so if you guys add birds and dragons in to the game again please make sure everyone can have them as pets
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I hope the sims store puts out stuff animals of the familiars there so cute @SimGuruNinja can you guys do that
    a cow plant would also make a great stuffed animal

anyway back on topic I was kind of bummed that only my spellcaster could have a familiar I want all my sims to have one
    so if you guys add birds and dragons in to the game again please make sure everyone can have them as pets

Oh. My god. I would lose my mind if they did plushies. And Void Critters! 😍

And I agree that we still need more actual, functional pets. Especially mythical ones.
    #Team Occult
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Dragons and horses would be epic!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I would love to have pet dragons!

Hmm... if they are only hatched from an egg then they can continue to be rare in the game which opens up the feature to more players. If someone wants one save that is realistic and one save with magical pets then they can do that. Hopefully that would tip the scales, lol, and it wouldn’t just be the super-occult-lovers who buys it.

Just worried that if there are to few who wants it then it will not be made, making sure that players have some say over magical pets might make them more popular. Personally I would love to give magical pets to my spellcasters.

Hmm... if my little dragon tried to warm up my sim on a cold day but accidentally hiccuped it could perhaps set my sim on fire. Would be really cute if the dragon was embarrassed afterwards. Your sim could be tense, embarrassed or angry perhaps. It is just slightly less cool if you are out in the park with your rare pet showing of if it manages to engulf you in flames.

I would not like to see that a dragon have to disguise itself as a cat or dog in order to walk around the world. Have pretty much stopped playing aliens in my rotational play since I just don’t remember who they are from their disguises in household management. There are a few special ones that I remember but other than that I just don’t know who they are in my town wide rotational save. Ok if they can optionally disguise themselves but if I cannot see my dragons in household management I won’t place dragons in my save.

That is why I would rather see the control coming from getting them into the game rather than forcefully hiding them.
    I would love to have pet dragons!

Hmm... if they are only hatched from an egg then they can continue to be rare in the game which opens up the feature to more players. If someone wants one save that is realistic and one save with magical pets then they can do that. Hopefully that would tip the scales, lol, and it wouldn’t just be the super-occult-lovers who buys it.

Just worried that if there are to few who wants it then it will not be made, making sure that players have some say over magical pets might make them more popular. Personally I would love to give magical pets to my spellcasters.

Hmm... if my little dragon tried to warm up my sim on a cold day but accidentally hiccuped it could perhaps set my sim on fire. Would be really cute if the dragon was embarrassed afterwards. Your sim could be tense, embarrassed or angry perhaps. It is just slightly less cool if you are out in the park with your rare pet showing of if it manages to engulf you in flames.

I would not like to see that a dragon have to disguise itself as a cat or dog in order to walk around the world. Have pretty much stopped playing aliens in my rotational play since I just don’t remember who they are from their disguises in household management. There are a few special ones that I remember but other than that I just don’t know who they are in my town wide rotational save. Ok if they can optionally disguise themselves but if I cannot see my dragons in household management I won’t place dragons in my save.

That is why I would rather see the control coming from getting them into the game rather than forcefully hiding them.

I agree with you I think having them only by hatching would be best
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    I'm itching for rare, mythical pets. ( don't care what some people say about realism; I don't play The Sims to do my frikkin' laundry.

I enjoy laundry in the sims -- but other creatures and life states besides witches, werewolves, fairies, and vampires would be nice.

I really wish they would've created a whole new well thought out life state for the plant sims. They are my favorite life state.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    in the uni pack one of the schools has a dragon mascot well I know where my sims are going
    I figured out how uni could be helpful for someone with a pet dragon they could take a how to train your dragon class
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    We do need a Game of Thrones theme.
    @Gordy @Simmingal not sure if you guys have seen this thread yet but seeing as you guy like dragons as well I thought I'd tag you
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Gordy @Simmingal not sure if you guys have seen this thread yet but seeing as you guy like dragons as well I thought I'd tag you
    Thanks, boo.

Now we just need to campaign and mobilize. We can't give up until we know the devs have heard us. And when we know they have, we get louder.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    edited April 2020
    yes the asking for dragons must continue. @Gordy @DaWaterRat I think you might enjoy this thread people have some fun ideas for dragons
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    yes the asking for dragons must continue. @Gordy @DaWaterRat I think you might enjoy this thread people have some fun ideas for dragons
    I actually had several ideas for different dragons.
    Dragons are treated as regular pets and take up a slot in the house. Though I'd also be fine if they didn't take up a slot, being a regular pet means you could also breed them like you can cats and dogs, or transfer them between houses. They can also be trained to perform tricks, attack sims, or find collectibles. You need to feed them, otherwise they'll run away.

Dragons hatch from eggs, which can be found in secret lots or other parts of the game. This will encourage people to actually use these lots. Maybe they'll be dragons for other EPs, to encourage people to buy more overpriced packs.
    • Purple Dragon: Found in Sylvan Glades. These guys are peaceful dragons. Easy to befriend, kind to strangers, don't start fires, will refuse to attack others, and rarely cause trouble. With Seasons, they have no weather preferences.
    • Yellow Dragon: Found in Forgotten Grotto. They are friendly to household members, but are hesitant to interact with outsiders unless they have a good relationship with them. They make good guards. They sometimes don't listen to instructions or will wander off to eat dead plants. With Seasons, they love warm weather and hate cold weather, which is why they are usually found in Oasis Springs.
    • Red Dragon: Found somewhere in Newcrest. At first, they're more likely to start fires, disobey instructions, or attack others. Harder to befriend than the first two, but will become very obedient and loyal once you earn their trust. With Seasons, they like Fall (because they can burn leaf piles) and dislike winter (less things to burn.)
    • Black Dragon: Found in the graveyards of Forgotten Hollow. The hardest to befriend. Requires little food and attention. They will refuse to interact with anyone outside of their household, and they'll rarely attack anyone or start fires. They enjoy winter and cold weather, but hate hot weather.
    • Blue Dragon: Found in Sulani's caves. They're naturally soaked in water, so they'll often leave puddles. They can't breathe fire, but they autonomously dig for breach treasures and leave them out for you. Like the people of Sulani, it's happy to interact with others, even its neighbors. With Seasons, they enjoy rain, tropical storms and swimming, but hate heatwaves.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

Thanks. ... whew... 13 pages? It will wait until morning. :smiley:
    Gordy wrote: »
    I actually had several ideas for different dragons.
    Dragons are treated as regular pets and take up a slot in the house. Though I'd also be fine if they didn't take up a slot, being a regular pet means you could also breed them like you can cats and dogs, or transfer them between houses. They can also be trained to perform tricks, attack sims, or find collectibles. You need to feed them, otherwise they'll run away.

Dragons hatch from eggs, which can be found in secret lots or other parts of the game. This will encourage people to actually use these lots. Maybe they'll be dragons for other EPs, to encourage people to buy more overpriced packs.
    • Purple Dragon: Found in Sylvan Glades. These guys are peaceful dragons. Easy to befriend, kind to strangers, don't start fires, will refuse to attack others, and rarely cause trouble. With Seasons, they have no weather preferences.
    • Yellow Dragon: Found in Forgotten Grotto. They are friendly to household members, but are hesitant to interact with outsiders unless they have a good relationship with them. They make good guards. They sometimes don't listen to instructions or will wander off to eat dead plants. With Seasons, they love warm weather and hate cold weather, which is why they are usually found in Oasis Springs.
    • Red Dragon: Found somewhere in Newcrest. At first, they're more likely to start fires, disobey instructions, or attack others. Harder to befriend than the first two, but will become very obedient and loyal once you earn their trust. With Seasons, they like Fall (because they can burn leaf piles) and dislike winter (less things to burn.)
    • Black Dragon: Found in the graveyards of Forgotten Hollow. The hardest to befriend. Requires little food and attention. They will refuse to interact with anyone outside of their household, and they'll rarely attack anyone or start fires. They enjoy winter and cold weather, but hate hot weather.
    • Blue Dragon: Found in Sulani's caves. They're naturally soaked in water, so they'll often leave puddles. They can't breathe fire, but they autonomously dig for breach treasures and leave them out for you. Like the people of Sulani, it's happy to interact with others, even its neighbors. With Seasons, they enjoy rain, tropical storms and swimming, but hate heatwaves.

I really like your ideas @Gordy
    Dragons could go well with the eco-friendly pack why waste a match to light a fire are you echo and friendly lighters when you can use natural Dragonfire to light everything
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would so love a Sims 4 Game of Thrones.
  • RenRochelleRenRochelle Posts: 21 Member
    I would love worlds that are like "these sims seem to be stuck in a time bubble" and you can go into that pack and it will have different time lines, (but you can live there) I want a old time viking era world with rideable dragons,and a victorian world era, and an asain county (any era in general) and if you go into those worlds with modern clothes, the sims in that world will either respond in fear and walk away from you very fastly, or they will run after you will pitch forks. (I also want firefighters that visit that world to look like they belong in that time too.)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I would love to see dragons come in a fantasy pack!!! We need a fantasy world we can live in! Similar to the ROM portal world but bigger and better of course. I would the dragons to be a means of transportation also.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Iago12Iago12 Posts: 5 New Member
    I miss the dragons from sims 1 so much!!! I would love to have pet dragons!
    I've never played Sims 1 dragons but I heard there were a lot of fun
    I'm still hoping for a pack with dragons and birds
    for anyone interested there is a dragon mod called The Kalino Dragon CC"
    hopefully they add this to the game soon
  • Iago12Iago12 Posts: 5 New Member
    Now that I have seen the Journey to Batuu aka The Star Wars pack it gave me alot of ideas... istead of star wars buildings it could be a medieval village, a castle and magical forest and instead of millennium falcon it could be an adult dragon for sims to fly... and the dragons could be chosen and act like the droids... just thinking... it would be nice...
    edited September 2020
    Iago12 wrote: »
    Now that I have seen the Journey to Batuu aka The Star Wars pack it gave me alot of ideas... istead of star wars buildings it could be a medieval village, a castle and magical forest and instead of millennium falcon it could be an adult dragon for sims to fly... and the dragons could be chosen and act like the droids... just thinking... it would be nice...

yes I think that would be nice also and the sims medieval has been getting a lot of love lately so
    I am hoping they will make a ep or gp like it but I would take a dragon in any pack also
    welcome to the forum @Iago12