Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Research magic?

One of the perks offers more out of researching magic on the computer, but this isn't an option on my Sims' laptop. Both my Sims are virtuosos. Is it the laptop, or is it only available while in the magic realm? Or do I need to have my Sims upgrade the computer? (It's a completely new save, no mods or cc.) Or maybe they forgot to put it in the game?

Another poster mentioned buying crystals on the computer, and my Sims don't have this option, either. (It might be from a mod, or a pack I don't have.)
I just want things to match. :'(

Comments

• BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member

Another poster mentioned buying crystals on the computer, and my Sims don't have this option, either. (It might be from a mod, or a pack I don't have.)

It's from Get Famous pack if I'm not mistaken.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    My understanding of the perk is that researching ANYTHING will also provide a small gain to Magic skill.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Brinn wrote: »

It's from Get Famous pack if I'm not mistaken.

Curses! Foiled again! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.) I haven't got Get Famous.
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    My understanding of the perk is that researching ANYTHING will also provide a small gain to Magic skill.

Oh, that's useful. My Sims can work on their parenting skill and get some magic points as well!