Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

User interface for the sims 2 / MOD IN PROGRESS

1234568...Next

Comments

• DezzyDoesThingsDezzyDoesThings Posts: 1 New Member
    This is really awesome! I really hope you keep working on it. Now I have the mod that colors the seasons. That doesn't clash, right?
  • EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    I guess the project is dead.
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    mrcnlbyrk wrote: »
    I guess the project is dead.

Not sure which UI this was, as the pictures were removed from TinyPic, but I recommend you use the new Clean UI if you're looking for a UI replacement mod.
  • blackfa1ryblackfa1ry Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Hi :)
    >
    > I have one, I don't know which version.
    > I like the white. I am having trouble with seeing some of the letters with the version I have installed. It's also very hard to see the info for the business this way, and is why I think white would work nicely. :)
    >
    > This pictures a bit of it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *I don't remember the S4 UI sounds.

Hiya, where did you get this UI from? It looks really nice and a few people are out looking for it with no luck.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Hi :)
    >
    > I have one, I don't know which version.
    > I like the white. I am having trouble with seeing some of the letters with the version I have installed. It's also very hard to see the info for the business this way, and is why I think white would work nicely. :)
    >
    > This pictures a bit of it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > *I don't remember the S4 UI sounds.

Hiya, where did you get this UI from? It looks really nice and a few people are out looking for it with no luck.

Hi :)

There were several versions when I downloaded it. I don't have it any more. :(
    Maybe here but there's only one version here. :(
    https://greatcheesecakepersona.tumblr.com/post/190825573525/download-clean-ui-post-updated-25th-march-21
  • KaileenaKaileena Posts: 1 New Member
    > @mrcnlbyrk said:
    > I guess the project is dead.

hopefully not, it is my favorite interface, much better than the white or the dark one, I hope the creator continues, for me I only like the transparent interface, but it has errors, the bars when they are full look white, etc ... Does anyone know if you will resume this?