Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ideas for lot types for uni

how about a teen hangout lot only for teens and also how about a collage student hangout area or a gaming sort of venu

Comments

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Movie theatre, arcade
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Sorority & university hangouts.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    It would be nice if you could build community colleges in current neighborhoods by setting a venue type.

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    Movie theatre, arcade

I agree, this would be the best opportunity to add some theatre/arcade lots. Personally I miss the old comic book stores which would be a nice inclusion for University.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Comicbook store (pretty please), a real pool hall, a real functional cinema lot, poetry club (English Simmer mentioned this and I love the idea!).
  • Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Arcade, comicbookstore, pool hall etc. sounds really nice, as lot type it could all be "Recreation Station" which doubles the rate at which the fun is restored to a Sim. To be fair, it should only be usable for community lots, so students get out of the house to recover from all the hard par... eh studying for once.

Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    I could see a lot type that allows us to create our own dorms or shared living spaces.
    I also hope that school is a new lot type so that we can build our own schools in other worlds.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    The teen lot trait never works. It is already hard to identify them from adults, but mostly creepy old man show up on my lots. Not so nice if u make a teen hang out spot. What would a creepy old man do in such a space anyway..
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    We need a movie theater lot. And I know graveyards have nothing to do with University, but I'm still waiting for it.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Definitely a movie theater!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    The teen lot trait never works. It is already hard to identify them from adults, but mostly creepy old man show up on my lots. Not so nice if u make a teen hang out spot. What would a creepy old man do in such a space anyway..

I tried making a kids/teens hangout in Brindleton Bay once,but sick strays always roamed around the lot with the kids and teens. I moved the hangout to San Myshuno,but creepy young women in questionable clothing alway showed up,looking at the kids in a creepy way. I would like to see a teens/kids hangout lot that actaully WORKS,and not let kids and teen play wth sick strays or worry about creepy ladies in weird clothing watching them

I would also love to see video game arcades,family entertainment centers,movie theaters, and a multi-purpose community lot(like Sims 1 public lots).

And EA-if youre reading this-stop being lazy and plunking bars/gyms/libraries/other base game venues into future packs. I'v already have too many BG lots in my game already. Sims don't ALWAYS drink or go to work out,you know.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Theatre
    Cricket nets
    Rowing club
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Poetry sounds good.

You can find it all over the globe. Sims do it one at a time at a mic. Not to heavy on animations or touching other sims. I could see this in the game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Cinemas and arcades.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Theatre
    Cricket nets
    Rowing club

Do you mean row boats? If so I'm in.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Theatre
    Cricket nets
    Rowing club

Do you mean row boats? If so I'm in.

I mean a rowing club, such as all good universities have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BN4cQssgg
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif