Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    The Mamminis strike again!

Christmas came to Forgotten Hollow, and for some reason Wilbica assumed she had been a good girl deserving of a present. Father Winter preferred not to argue about it, however, remembering what Wilbica's mother did to him the last time he refused to open his bag for her...

warstdudennauchbravelj9r.png

But he didn't even meet Aya this time because the old hag was busy terrorising Sulani! Right now the Devil only knows what kind of evil spells she cast on that volcano, but chances are the inhabitants of this island shall find out soon enough...

vulkanhexef6ka0.png

Meanwhile, her son spent the afternoon at the bar, using a mixture of his fame, guitar skills and vampiric charm to woo an entire room! He has never been superficial, you know, he doesn't care about your looks, gender or ethnicity, because what really matters to him is what's inside of you - namely, your blood!

aufderjagdnachinnerenlaks1.png

By the way, there's a new member in the family now. My fellow evildoers, meet Leviathan Hytide!

leviathanepkhb.png

He's a merman that our most famous vampire picked up at the bar with the intention of sucking him dry because he was curious about the taste of mersim blood. But after watching Leviathan summon a thundery calamity out of nowhere just because he was bored, he figured an evil merman would be a most useful addition to the family.

familienzuwachs3xj3k.png

[Natla voice] And so it ends... for today! But don't think yourselves save just yet. Sooner or later the Mamminis might come knocking on your door, too - and now there's four of them!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @sarabeth2984
    You are going to see tons of Antoniette in this update. I hope she won´t disappoint you.
    It would be great for Alexandre to fall in love again, once I figure out who he might like, because at the moment I have zero idea. Antoniette used to be his everything for a very long time (and it hurt very bad to learn that she never really felt the same way), it might take him a while before he will even start to consider dating again.

@AlwaysAsking
    I just can´t get over how handsome your young Diego looks! I fear I am starting to develop a soft spot for him too :D I really need to find him someone nice to settle down with. Not Gunther though, since Adelaide would disapprove having her fiance stolen and we can´t have that.
    Getting votes is not really as difficult as I make it sound, just really tedious. First you need to debate politics - if they share your affiliation, you can ask them to vote for you right away and they usually agree; if they don´t, you need to make friends with them first and promote your politics before they would agree to vote for you. I will get to it next time I play him - whenever it happens, because right now I have my hands full with magic and I haven´t even started to set up the stage to tell the story of how Antoniette, Alexandre and a certain someone whose connection to them will be revealed in this update came to be who they are and where they are today. It will take place over a hundred years in the past, so it needs lots of preparations.
    Romeo as a spellcaster? I am so used with it as a vampire that I can´t even picture it, so it would be really interesting to see how he will do in a different universe. It is Lucrecia whom I can picture as a spellcaster, not having magic in the game yet was the main reason she ended up being a vampire to begin with. Who knows, she may still become one.
    Antoniette has a bad tendency to take everything to extreme. Your sister threatens to reveal your whereabouts to your evil mother - murder her, your lover is reluctant to marry you - seduce someone else and vanish for a century, you are no longer satisfied with your family life - abandon your kids and never talk to them again. She really needs to learn to chill a bit, the world is not black and white.
    Her older kids will still love her, no matter what. It was bit of a shock for them to learn that she is a witch - something she had never mentioned before, but they will come around, especially Adaline and Aedion. The younger ones are a more complicated matter, she wants to have them with her but she can´t hurt Alexandre even further by taking them away from him. So they won´t probably be around much until they get older.
    Alexandre is not going to have easy time reconsidering his life, because Antoniette had very much impinge on his dreams, wishes and the person he is. To move on, he needs to try and remamber who he used to be before he fell prey to her charms.
    Antoniette can - and will - do many things. Stay tuned!

@DoodlyDoofus
    I think I know which mod you mean. I will check it out.

After months of putting it off, I finally installed MCCC. Now Anastassia remembers that she has a father again and Amara is officially Jocelyn´s mother, so that the game won´t force her to hang out with her biological mother, who gave her up on birth (I really hated seeing them at restaurants together, because they have never even talked with each other, but as they were still related, the game loved to force them to play family). I see now why MCCC is getting so much praise, because it is brilliant.

But back to Antoniette...
    Antoniette´s first few days back at Glimmerbrook were rather depressing. Not only was she still feeling bad about the divorce, after decades of living in Oasis Springs, she had forgotten how cold and dark it can get in Glimmerbrook. okfHzSP.png
    9eqr8IA.png (one of the things she really enjoys about being free to use her magic again is that she will never have to cook again, as she always found it very tedious)
    At least she still had Ember for company, who was also feeling down, since she had no one to scare
    fJDlbjp.png
    MLxEoKO.png
    Vlad, you came knocking on wrong door, we are not interested in what you are offering qyNesN9.png

But enough moping, time to get your groove back JJCZHii.png
    Someone might have gotten a bit rusty with time GE18xUy.png
    (I changed Gemma Charm´s hair and clothes, she looks surprisingly good in blue)
    Do you need glasses? o8jHBnb.png
    Not that she really was looking for a book to begin with, rather than someone who is never too far from books... uhZW3IY.png
    Antoniette: "Hello, stranger, long time no see."
    JnXKLry.png
    Morgyn: "A hundred years, you mean? What are you even doing here - you made it rather clear the last time that you are never coming back."
    O4gtm3K.png
    Antoniette: "Did you miss me?"
    Morgyn: "You know I did."
    Antoniette: "So let it be. I am not in the mood to discuss it tonight. I need some air - can we go somewhere more private?"
    IOp6Get.png
    DGQnoM9.png
    Morgyn: "Are you really back for good?"
    Antoniette: "I saw the world - you were right, it is not a good place for people like us. But dn´t you dare to say "I told you so" or I will set you in fire."
    Morgyn: "As if you can beat me in a duel."
    Antoniette: "We´ll see it. But no more talking tonight." VioI2jV.png
    Can I say that I hate spellcasters HQ? It is awfully bland and really needs some doors for privacy. Here´s Darrel Charm who agrees with me, as he had misfortune to walk in on something really not meant for his eyes that scarred him for life tYHMrvS.png

Adaline decided to come to live with Antoniette to become a witch HTSb3fd.png
    Though it is possible that she missed Ember more than her mother 7Otx0kK.png
    STSMJBm.png
    It took her some time to master the delicioso spell, her first attempts ending in rotten food, but in the end she got it right FtU4IzH.png Adaline is learning pracctical magic, as she has no desire to set people in fire or torture them in any other way. Which is ironic, since she became good friends with L.Faba on her second visit to the magical realm.

Antoniette and Morgyn went on a date to catch up some more 6cx4FoB.png
    As much as they were able to talk, with random people constantly getting into their personal space 6wxd4EB.png
    There was literally a free table right there, but nope, gotta sit here MVna9qu.png
    Umm, Artur Climate, if you don´t like something, you are free to get lost?2b0GS15.png
    jlHqw5Z.png
    P3niGo0.png
    I1YnjrA.png
    (It was some really horrendous singing. It is a good thing that neither of them tries to make a living with music, because they would sure starve)
    Oh look who´s there, Antoniette´s ex-husband who loathes Morgyn and would surely be thrilled to hear that it took Antoniette three whole days to fall back to the bed with him V9tzWKW.png
    But Alexandre was spared of death by rage, because the date ended, and after saying goodbye about trice, only to change his mind and go back to kissing his once again girlfriend, Morgyn remembered that he has a job he needs to return to.
    After he left, Antoniette entertained herself with setting the trash can on fire VIFo162.png

Few days later, Antoniette was feeling blue because Morgyn had not called and as she´d been busy with work and visits from her children, she hadn´t been able to visit him either. 9SjLRUg.png
    She´d grown too used with having someone whose world spins around her, but Morgyn had a life of his own and could not spend every waking moment with her. It made her miss easier time, several murders and over a hundred years ago, when it had felt that they had an ethernity. But that world was long gone, they had both made their choices and had to live with the consequences now.
    To cheer her up, Adaline suggested that they attend to the humor festival.
    Antoniette met Diego Lobo, who was feeling even more miserable than her KJ6KTMO.png
    But while she can´t cast a spell on herself to make her worries go away, she could cast one on him 9IZSRYK.png
    Here you go mCgtmtL.png (the lucky lady is a really pretty spellcaster Antoniette met on the magical realm, possibly one of the most beautiful game-generated sims I have even gotten. I really regret not taking a better pic of her)
    For some reason, this lady had decided to attend to the festival naked nkqtlsj.png
    Andrey, are you okay? hWkWT8o.png
    Later on, Antoniette came across her little grandaughter Madeline. The poor child was sad, tired and needed a new nappy - and her parents were nowhere to be seen. YRFVVnW.png
    So Antoniette did what good grandmothers do and took her home. XNp9Rkp.png
    She yelled on Antony, who argued that he had not been the one to lose Madeline, as he had been at home with Nala the whole time, helping her do her homework h8oLQZ7.png
    Since Antoniette was already there, she spelled up some food and chatted with Nala. After two hours, Andrey and Angelique finally got home to be yelled on by Antony, who had not appreciated being accused on something he had not done.

Antoniette did much better on her next duel GH9mmM2.png
    5BEhl7K.png
    Paab1g5.png
    Emilia is great, I have no idea what she sees in someone like Darrel.

Adaline adopted another cat to keep Ember´s company while she and her mother were away doing their witch stuff.
    g3o1tcB.png
    Spark and Ember got along just great CNQ9m9y.png
    Morgyn met Ember, who surprisingly did not attack him as she attacks most people she comes across IWPEjfF.png
    He also learnt that his new friend Adaline, whom he had bonded over books, is his girlfriend´s daughter. It made a rather uncomfortable scene m6azblu.png
    Adaline: "So how long have you known my mother?"
    Morgyn: "Since we were teenagers."
    Adaline: "You are the same age? I thought that Sages were supposed to be ancient? Who did you kill to become one?"
    Morgyn: "I am not answering to this question."
    Antoniette to rescue. She started to flirt with Morgyn, promply scaring Adaline away KFQwR2i.png
    z14DUDd.png
    (Adaline tends to get mad at her mother and siblings for as much as hugging each other,unflirty sims are funny like this)

Antoniette woke up one morning to a surprise - Spark and Ember had had three kittens. They now had five cats RUjRkMG.png
    r003y46.png
    GvBQ3eH.png
    WDM6yUA.png
    aNjiWrb.png
    PUM8ezH.png
    NjfcVe5.png
    (Antoniette, I know that you aren´t a fan of books, but I am pretty sure that they aren´t held that way)
    CVj1h5n.png
    6cYuXcL.png
    sljn2NX.png
    (poor Adelaide is having war flashbacks about being attacked by Ember)
    bqxsoU8.png
    (Spark was eating rotten food that had already made him sick. But as it was his rotten food, he attacked Ember when she wanted to eat it too. Cats. :D )

I am starting to get worried about Antoniette´s tendency to autonomously try to get her daughters killed. First she convinced Adaline to go streaking while it was freezing outside (twice), now she did the same to Adelaide during a thunderstorm, causing her to be striken by lightning. Maybe it´s better that she stays away from her younger children.

As Aedion could not live with Adaline having something he doesn´t, he decided that he was going to follow her footsteps in witchcraft. She tried to talk him out of it, as using magic will cause his vampire powers to stop developing, meaning that he will never be able to achieve protection against sunlight or any other powers. But Aedion told her that he hated vampiric training and had only been doing it to keep Catarina and Fiametta out of trouble. He was an adult now and had the only power he had wished to gain - the bat form, so there was no reason for him to continue with it. Being able to walk in the sun was not everything - Catarina´s husband, for example, could not, and he was still living a good life.
    What Aedion wants, Aedion gets. Right now it was being promply defeated by his little sister pcJWr0T.png
    At least he made friends with the kittens 7FsafDN.png I will have to find them new home soon, because as much as I hate parting from them, five cats are too many to handle.

Next time: Antoniette is possibly going to kill someone
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Go family: Gifford
    48772257097_d526661a87_c.jpg
    Sunbi & her twinsister Eunji were the first babies born in Sims 4 to EunB & Don Lothario. Sunbi is a famous painter & her husband Clyde is a famous writer.

48772059146_c4f833220d_c.jpg
    Sunbi is upset because her mum died just a few days ago.

48770963512_93f7468fb5_c.jpg
    Homework club. From left Sunye, Sunhye, Sunhwa & Sunmi.

48772058916_5365cccc80_c.jpg
    Weekend trip to the beach.

48771729363_a79936f663_c.jpg
    It was a big surprise to the family when Sunyoung & Sunlin were born with greenskin. Everyone thought their alien dad had purple skin, because Sunmi & Sunhwa were born with purple skin. (Now his skin is green in CAS.)

Sunmi & Sunhwa became teenagers. Sunbi think they look a lot like their grandmother EunB.
    48772068901_a2b7a9ea97_c.jpg
    Sunmi.

48772266982_a5839868c7_c.jpg
    Sunhwa.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    My sim just became a grandmother. Not bad for someone in her 20's. xD The Silversweater genes live on. ^^
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Miss Hell took a look around, while waiting for Aine to take a decision..
    vNitepI.png
    and she surely has a lot of garlic...
    Db9AnlC.png
    did you have some bad experience with vampires in the past...
    pePRrEy.png
    or... are you just a bit paranoid?!
    yZyD0gr.png
    she can use this paranoia....
    ttlW73n.png
    and she wanted her to take a decision... so she told her...
    F5IpWWC.png
    vEFpKtB.png
    "why don't we go there, so you can talk to him yourself?"
    and she convinced her to follow... throught the portal...
    zKT2jxl.png
    and into the realm...
    xiwJyyt.png
    but as soon as they entered the building...
    rJ9SqCD.png
    she disappeared behind her...
    zqT46Zc.png
    SIIUP8x.png
    and while Aine was coming upstairs...
    7YN8qKz.png
    she took control of Morgyn's mind...
    2X87uox.png
    so when she arrived.... instead of being happy to see his mentor...
    yAN76d1.png
    he made fun of her.
    GgYdPnf.png
    this convinced Aine that Miss Hell was right...
    pJWuy03.png
    Eofam2n.png
    when he came back to himself... he didn't understand what was going on...
    WhJpLan.png
    and he tried to keep calm...
    p9P4mUN.png
    but Aine didn't want to listen...
    Cei1RfK.png
    Missy was enjoying all of this, so much...
    4tclz9S.png
    Ow0dugC.png
    they ended up having an argument that no one won...
    f5bO0lM.png
    there was only one way to settle things down...
    P8maVVs.png
    75pd1GE.png
    705uYlR.png
    Vze9JZl.png
    3ud4ecb.png
    I never saw Missy so happy!
    4HuWXAb.png
    VHNVm8v.png
    sCjXTl3.png
    LFx2ewB.png
    careful Morgyn, 'cause I'm going to remove you from your position if you lose...
    us8NHZ4.png
    WvxOAiM.png
    vCylwRm.png
    and he... lost.
    UJbF4ag.png
    jrT5k0O.png
    vNzNxuZ.png
    but you're still so fierce, aren't you?!
    bIsPFy7.png
    you never bend your head in front of anyone...
    lL4cf5P.png
    JWUuHEt.png
    and Missy likes it... because the more you're like this, the more she wants to break you.
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    @SiliClone Is it wrong to adore Missy? lol I have a quite similar sim in my game, although she might not be that evil.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    @puderosasims I adore her too...

so, with Aine back in power, Morgyn was banned from the realm...
    hQEIll9.png
    L2SU6nx.png
    hjSqcn5.png
    and he left...
    U3ZwZyr.png
    in a very angry way...
    jn676Bz.png
    but Miss Hell was not satisfied, yet...
    XGPW7q7.png
    aSl8tW6.png
    and it was still night... so she summoned some of her offsprings...
    SyqGKcg.png
    and told them to feast on the mages blood...
    cL4RSYy.png
    they ran away...
    SgAKfId.png
    but you can never really ran away from vampires...
    6lEyeQt.png
    qFX4O2V.png
    Ulrike cannot really defent herself with her magic, so he used his...
    aPk54I6.png
    to freeze them...
    wqfPFNe.png
    but Miss Hell was not going to let them ran away...
    fxvSlIg.png
    there is something she still don't get...
    1s2hB4H.png
    and he's going to show her...
    nx5DBXx.png
    MNsqRcw.png
    that vampires are strong, but not immune...
    zllyuO2.png
    to the power of nature.
    L6RNWIN.png
    pCUCoRL.png
    2OTgEJX.png
    9OtdLZG.png
    syWZKXo.png
    ho8WN11.png
    ScwM7VT.png
    do you get it now?
    KUjHnjV.png
    he had Miss Hell ran away, in panic...
    ctIn2Eh.png
    oV2uEcg.png
    ey7pT82.png
    Ulrike got to safety as soon as the lightning shower started, and reached for him to try and calm him down...
    l6ROHkW.png
    with... not much success...
    Hshkuyi.png
    L64S2r7.png
    NU1zndp.png
    maybe is better to leave him alone for a while...
    ts3pe76.png
    CWFXftk.png
    GYmftqW.png
    Missy, I think you cast upon yourself an enemy you cannot manage.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @SiliClone , oh dear. Miss Hell is terrifying! I'm glad Morgyn was able to stand up to her - she might have vampire powers, but you don't mess with (former?) Sages! (Also, can I ask where Morgyn's dangly earrings are from in that other outfit? I checked Trillyke's stuff and they didn't have them.)

@TheLastStar , gorgeous Sages, I love Ekundayo's look!

@Becka28 , Dee Why, Engadine, Earlwood, Clovelly, Darlinghurst, Drummoyne? Hi, neighbour! ;) (For future names, Bronte sounds good. Sutherland could make a good surname, and Camden sounds pretty!)

@ldmarko , the kitten looks very unsure about Hallie!
  • Options
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @SiliClone , oh dear. Miss Hell is terrifying! I'm glad Morgyn was able to stand up to her - she might have vampire powers, but you don't mess with (former?) Sages! (Also, can I ask where Morgyn's dangly earrings are from in that other outfit? I checked Trillyke's stuff and they didn't have them.)

@TheLastStar , gorgeous Sages, I love Ekundayo's look!

@Becka28 , Dee Why, Engadine, Earlwood, Clovelly, Darlinghurst, Drummoyne? Hi, neighbour! ;) (For future names, Bronte sounds good. Sutherland could make a good surname, and Camden sounds pretty!)

I got them from Tumblr I think... I'll see if I can track them down, it's not much I have them in my folder.
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@Becka28 Haha the love of my life is cheesecake too ;) Don't tell my husband lol I would love playing all these sims in the future. I want to save them all to my library. Hopefully there's no limit to my library because if there is I will be sad.

@AlwaysAsking Today my son took off his shorts and a dirty diaper in the bathtub and was running around naked with a dirty rear. I had to clean up the bathtub and decided it was a good time for a bath lol. I have a teenage step daughter she's 14. My oldest biological daughter is 4 so that's a 10 yr difference. Hopefully they always have a good relationship. I have a 14 yr old, a 4 yr old, and a 1 1/2 yr old.

So to explain a little bit I had handwritten notes with stats for each of my sims traits/aspirations for every challenge I did, but handwritten notes are a pain, at least for me because I have kids that invade my desk and color on things. So I dug out the notes for my old legacy and started again. But now I'm making documents on my computer to store the information I need. And since the game FINALLY has a randomized trait dice thing I don't need to use legacy trait generator thing. This thing

One of the reasons I went back to this legacy is because I was half way through it and I've only ever completed ONE LEGACY. I want there to be a second one. Going back to this gets me closer. I will still play the newer legacy save and the 100 baby challenge. I'm just going to jump around to each one as I get bored.

So this legacy had a naming theme on Pretty Little Liars. It took me forever to watch all of the PLL episodes. It was amazing. I really want to read the books the show was based on. The problem is I probably had somewhere written down possible names for the legacy children but I don't know where it would be. I don't know how well I remember the characters and I've used a lot of the names so far. So in the future I might be using the actor/actresses names instead of their character names.

My only completed legacy had a Game of Thrones naming theme and somehow after 10 generations I still had unused character names. lol

My founder was Spencer Hastings she was my favorite PLL character.

ljZcsF6.png

She was a home wrecker and convinced Mortimer to divorce Bella and shack up with her. Together they gave birth to generation 2.

I won't go over every single generation, let's jump into the current gen.

38ZEMWF.png

This is Paige. Side note: My son in real life would have been named Paige if he were a girl.

UQPDKD1.png

She's a spare.

FkwlvyD.png

This is Lucas and he is my heir.

I picked him because he rolled an aspiration I had not done before. World Famous Celeb.

5KIAcrh.png

R5MaUm3.png

Paige managed to set fire to the grill IN THE RAIN

Apparently none of them knew how to use a fire extinguisher.

z7JV816.png

I guess I picked the right person for heir because he was the only one who stepped up and put out the fire.

iYFK7ui.png

Generation 5 heir is now an elder.

CF1fNF7.png

3dHNtx5.png

His name is Garrett he had the jungle explorer aspiration and his wife had the archaeology aspiration. They both completed them.

If your interested here's the previous generations:
    91tkB9u.png
    Gen 1
    Spencer and Mortimer
    hMRWy67.png
    Gen 2
    Alison and Zeke
    IHnfcfW.png
    Gen 3
    Ezra and Aili
    XewgY23.png
    Gen 4
    Melissa and Greg
    xdwek4J.png
    Gen 5 *currently elders*
    Garrett and Kelsie
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @ryttu3k hello back at you neighbour 🙂.
    So far i have used bondi (only 1 in b generation), clovelly, coogee, camden and cabarita). I am tryimg to avoid suburbs I have actually lived in with one or two exceptions. I agree with you; Camden was such a nice sounding name I couldn't resist it. I seem to have a fondness for beachy places so it was also a good change of setting. Melbourne has some awesome names too. I would love to name a sim Glenelg. Need a different legacy for that.

@DarkAngel1994 the proposal in the park was stunning. The snow made it so magical looking.

@Simmelina1 love your purple skinned girls. I keep wishing i will get special aliens but mostly they are green, pale blue or white.
  • Options
    @Becka28 , "Yeah, Mum named me after a palindrome." "Oh, 'Hannah'?" "No, Glenelg -_- " I think so long as you avoid, like, Rooty Hill or something, you should be good ;) And oops, didn't realise you were going alphabetically! How about Eveleigh? That'd be lovely.

@SiliClone thanks!
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited September 2019
    So in the Fier household...

Awkward? teen night on the town. All five of the kids, now teens, in the house went out for the first time. It was a holiday. Food and drinks were free.

Ygr7KLh.jpg

Dysis and Darius wasted no time, confidently walked to the bar, and ordered non-alcoholic drinks. Dyna followed, making sure to scope things out first.

Even though Dysis is very interested in money, she’s also down-to-earth. She wanted to stay comfortable, so she wore her overalls and a plain white t-shirt.

Darius was feeling super cute and handsome, so he took a thousand selfies.

kX59etN.jpg

Some B-list adult celebrity tried to chat Delmarya (Deli) up as she ordered her Plasma Jane. Deli avoided eye contact.

0eNqbz9.jpg

Dysis tried to swoop in and rescue her sister from the failure of a conversation, but the B-lister told Dysis to get lost, and turned his back to her. The normally confident kid didn’t know how to react to that.

Oblivious and in the background, Darius spent his club time showing his twin (Dyna) the thousand selfies he took.

Still oblivious to what was going on with the B-lister, Darius then dragged Dyna out to look at the stars on Starlight Boulevard.

jcTJfM0.jpg

It was an aspirational journey down the sidewalk for him. He studied his eldest sister’s star (Aster’s star) and thought, I can get one of these.

p1kElbG.jpg

Back at the house, Deli deleted the odd B-list celebrity from her memory and approached her father because she had more important things to handle. Deli needed his help.

grwb40a.jpg

Deli had been thinking a lot and at the moment she was feeling that maybe being a vampire was something she could accept. She figured that if she got stronger and overcame her sun allergies, it might not be such an awful, weird thing. It might even help her get closer to her father.

Of course, Asher was willing to train her. But they were still awkward.

Asher did help, but he was distracted by thoughts of the next day. There would be another holiday. Everyone would be gathering to discuss important family issues.

There was a lot that needed to be discussed and a lot he had to plan, but …

It all meant that he would see Aster, his firstborn. With that on his mind, immediately after he finished training Deli, he ran upstairs to …

TBdsHSd.jpg
    look at one of Aster’s photos in the house and celebrate.

IIfmuWN.jpg

@Alwaysasking Thanks for your comments on my post. There are five kids (all teens) in the current household. Asher isn't obsessed with his eldest child, but he just likes her a lot. He automatically does these things, which is weird because he's normally not very nice. I think she just grew on him.

Anyway, I like your teen club. My teen girls need a way to meet boys too. A club for spellcasters is great in general.

@March306 Your family is coming together nicely. Even if someone isn't a great builder, I like watching how their homes get bigger and fancier as they progress with the game. Yours looks good. The upstairs around the stairs just looks dangerous without a railing, but maybe that can make for some interesting accidents...

@Sarahbeth2984 Thanks for your comments on my previous post. I didn't know about being "mer-woke" before. I play with occults, but I like to keep them to a minimum in my games, so I'm not sure if/when my sims will discover mermaids exist. I'm glad Griffin was able to figure things out. Also, nice makeover for the Goths.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I like how Antoniette held something of a farewell party. I'm curious about how much Alexandre knows about what's going on. Was he prepared for the break up? She's moved on quite quickly.

@OhMyHemsworth Love how you're playing Morgyn and the twins' names.

@Simmelina1 Glad EunB got to enjoy some fun time with her family before dying. Having a sim die for the first time is sad, but at least her ghost came back for a while.

@nerdfashion That's tragic. Did Akira at least plead with Grim?

@Koteyka Peter is the sweetest. He makes miss having toddlers in my main save. I like how detailed and eventful his story is. I just hope that some of Peter's "friends"? grow up to be better children. They seem quite bratty. Peter had such an intense birthday party for a toddler.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    tumblr_py857qsHQa1youm2ao1_1280.png

Goku you seriously need to watch where you sleep. Your going to smell so bad. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well the Harvest Day dinner party is now a go, what a nice holiday because the Bailey kids get to interact with their Illegitimate Brothers and Sisters!
    l6yMdtS.png
    I....guess the party's in the hall.
    OVtSnv5.png
    Well Luz, it isn't a Harvest Day dinner party without you know, the Harvest Day Dinner! Now get cooking!
    Kn7kYUO.png
    Now that a few people in the usual guest list.....are ahem, dead. We can finally get Igor back on the guest list!
    an3ofaV.png
    Oh and we can fit Ariel in there as well, again, Bruce needs to spend as much time with her before she ages up. Can't do anything fun with the girlfriend when she's legally not allowed to date you isn't that right?
    SmnqZhH.png
    Long line to get some turkey here....
    0RuDAau.png
    Igor: "Heh, it's funny because half of us here don't even eat human food!"
    PbtELJf.png
    Speaking of which, here's the group of folks who couldn't get any turkey.
    ReJNdQc.png
    Bruce: "Hey, we do mistletoe on Harvest Day right?"
    SjNaGTO.png
    Ariel: "No that's only on Winterfest."
    Bruce: "Too bad and kiss me."
    Gh3jssi.png
    Kala: "Well, Abraham is dead but since I'm pregnant again, Abraham will always be with me."
    hragg2N.png
    Igor: "No he isn't, he's right here in this urn."
    JKYvtat.png
    Abraham: "Did somebody order a ghost straight from the pits of hell?"
    a1IaEWd.png
    Fanboy squeals.
    jDiYP8h.png
    Gunnar: "Hey dad you know what I'm grateful for? Family."
    Abraham: "Wanna know what I'm grateful for? Getting a few hours away from eternal fire!"
    XGmdxus.png
    Hela: "And you gave ME flack for getting pregnant again at my age."
    Kala: "Oh yeah whatever happened to my little sister, Whateverhernamewas?"
    Hela: "Completely forgot she existed. Kinda like you guys forget about Jax."
    xlOxEZa.png
    Gunnar: "Boy dad, you're burning a hole in my new couch!"
    Abraham: "What can I say? Your mom always said I was hotter than hell."
    Gunnar: "Ha ha but seriously, that couch was 2500 simoleons."
    VSrf5Or.png
    Ariel: "Hey check out this meme I shared."
    Bruce: "Ho boy that sure is a great meme, we should go mess around in my bed while nobody's watching."
    GWPIhRX.png
    And they did.
    D3ORSES.png
    Arnold: "Oh no don't worry, keep making out, I'll take care of the dishes because none of the responsible adults will."
    nbnz3IR.png
    Luz: "Hey you know what I just realized? You'll have a new little brother or sister shortly after we have this kid."
    Gunnar: "Ha ha.....................................................wait what?"
    Producers: "DID I JUST HEAR, DRAMA?!"
    On the next thrilling episode of "Living Life Luz", Gunnar must deal with the disturbing fact that his wife and mother are pregnant at the same time. "Living Life Luz" Tuesdays at 8pm.
    jRsFxz4.png
    Bruce: "Now Grandpa, I feel like we need time to catch up. Specifically because I'm currently dating a mermaid and that itself is already pretty big news."
    Abraham: "Well snap, don't spare any details son!"
    sAvSdjx.png
    Looks like Gunnar and Luz are getting a little frisky here.
    jvuh3c6.png
    Abraham: "Can you two get a room, Bruce over here is informing me of not only the existence of mermaids, but the fact that he has been courting one for the last few months."
    xYyXs4h.png
    And so they got a room.
    DhjHRf8.png
    Later that night, Jax was making a lot of noise next door. Gunnar doesn't want to hurt his little brother, but still, he's going to get angry.
    RuTQA6M.png
    Jax: "Aw gee, of course the first time you remember I exist is when you're threatening to kill me."
    QZRj4vp.png
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »

You would be too if you were being held by a big orange bear!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited September 2019
    Emmaline decided she was going to improve this ugly rug with some caster sugar and cocoa powder.
    22-9-2019-9-38-28.png
    Much better, she thought. She very much enjoyed sitting in/on it while watching some funny vids with toddlers from foreign countries.
    22-9-2019-9-38-50.png
    A bath was needed afterwards :D
    22-9-2019-9-41-32.png
    22-9-2019-9-50-36.png
    22-9-2019-9-51-19.png
    Poor girl was exhausted after the whole day. Not to even mention there were an eartquake early in the morning.
    22-9-2019-9-56-47.png
    Some weird stuff was going on :s
    22-9-2019-10-37-18.png

It is birthday time for Bob and Marie!
    22-9-2019-11-33-07.png
    It was a small birthday party. They only invited their kids.
    22-9-2019-11-35-18.png
    22-9-2019-11-37-57.png
    All of the pictures came out like this :( They're OK in the game though
    22-9-2019-11-58-53.png
    22-9-2019-12-04-17.png
    Marie is always fun
    22-9-2019-12-10-07.png
    22-9-2019-12-10-58.png
    22-9-2019-12-13-31.png
    22-9-2019-12-14-43.png
    Still madly deeply in love
    22-9-2019-12-20-56.png
    Bob autonomously started to tickle Marie. Then she kept whispering him some sweet words in his ear.
    22-9-2019-12-21-46.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Recently, after instantly upgrading Hamish Furystrykar's shower, Benjamin Furystrykar heard a voice from above:
    09-15-19_12-03-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello, Benjamin. I am Advarius Furystrykar, son of the Llama God. I've been watching you and Wendy's progress ever since you were born. Your late Grandmother and Grandfather, Elizabeth and Bertram Furystrykar, are related to me. Before I died in the Sunset Valley attack, I sent the last bit of my demigod powers over to Bertram and Elizabeth. Your Father, who is Advarius Furystrykar the 2nd, didn't get my abilities, instead, passing on the magic to you two. Therefore, Benjamin, and Wendy, I UNLOCK YOUR MAGICAL POWERS! USE THEM WISELY!' boomed the voice of Advarius Furystrykar the 1st. Feeling the magic swelling up inside him, Benjamin's magical energy broke free, and he was able to cast spells! 'Thank you, Demigod' Benjamin said, cheerfully. 'You're welcome, Benjamin. I will always watch over you and Wendy's progress!' Advarius the 1st replied. Benjamin started testing out what he could learn:
    09-15-19_12-04-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Whilst this was happening, Hamish went to the toilet:
    09-15-19_12-48-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Stand back, buddy. I'm not sure how this will end' Benjamin said to Hamish, as he attempted a cleaning spell:
    09-15-19_12-50-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The spell connected with the potty, but it didn't empty:
    09-15-19_12-50-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Guess I'm doing it the old fashion way then!' Benjamin chuckled. He hugged his son:
    09-15-19_12-52-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy was testing out her powers:
    09-15-19_2-33-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Benjamin told Hamish a story:
    09-15-19_2-38-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, he acted as a means for the bees to relieve their irritation:
    09-15-19_3-44-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin's been stung so many times, his body's developed an immunity to the venom. Later, Benjamin, Wendy, Hamish, Roddy and Sophia go to the Realm of Magic, more specifically, Caster's Alley, and meet one of the spellcaster locals. I believe this is Gemma Charm:
    09-15-19_6-06-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin and Wendy purchase a Wand of Astral Creation each. Even though they prefer using their hands. (Personally, I think doing it Hermione style is better than using a wand, but each to their own)
    09-15-19_6-07-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then it was time for a friendly magic duel:
    09-15-19_6-11-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin lost, but he wasn't mad:
    09-15-19_6-12-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group went to the gardens. Benjamin taught Hamish using the flash cards:
    09-15-19_6-37-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy practiced some more magic:
    09-15-19_6-46-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Hamish was done with the flash card lessons, he decided to play with the tree:
    09-15-19_6-49-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin practiced magic:
    09-15-19_7-20-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    09-15-19_7-21-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The group went home and Wendy kissed Tiffany:
    09-15-19_7-42-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin went into the basement, and experimented with the cauldron:
    09-15-19_8-02-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy joined him:
    09-15-19_8-05-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After Benjamin had learned a potion recipe, he went upstairs and practiced some more magic:
    09-15-19_8-26-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy decided to use the cauldron for its other function, cooking food:
    09-15-19_8-48-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    I was surprised that she didn't react negatively to the Cioppino. You see, she's a Child of the Ocean, and I thought children of the ocean couldn't eat fish:
    09-15-19_8-49-54%25C2%25A0PM.png

Bonus Picture
    A look at the new wing of the basement, designed with Wendy and Benjamin in mind:
    09-15-19_9-10-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    That rug is awesome. Plus it complements the Cauldron nicely.

Outside of the game, I've created several CAS overrides. I won't see turbans, eyeball rings, ripped jeans or shorts and other fashion nightmares on townies anymore. Annoyingly, it only works for townies. Creating a spellcaster can probably result in the ugly accessories and clothing being selected. I've also found two mods that are awesome. One mod makes swimming fun and hygenic AND prevents fat loss, if you prefer your sims to stay plump whilst swimming. This one is by @83bienchen. Thanks! Fed up of those blasted paparazzi invading your private life? About to have an anger induced heart attack? Well, this one is for you and me! The mod is called No More Paparazzi, by lotusjuice on Mod The Sims! It basically does what it says on the tin.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    The height of summer! Today, Jamie is off to the markets in his cute li'l hat.
    b39OeC8.png

Build is 'Garden Market & Cafe' by Saxona1991.
    b84K6b0.png

Ahhh yes an excellent sample of a trash plant. Is that eau du swamp water?
    kkjJr7G.png

Pain au choolat for, uh, breakfast, featuring two Sages, Mortimer Goth, Mila Munch, and Morticia Addams as barista, as one does.
    uhDM0y1.png

Meanwhile, Sage has declared the fridge her sworn nemesis. You tell 'em, Sagey.
    7u4BeZK.png

Ice cream for dinner! Jamie eats healthily.
    BPhQxmJ.png

This got a bit long, so. Spoiler cut it is!
    Gardening on rainy days is much easier when you have a greenhouse.
    whuK1QS.png

Must move those sprinklers.
    B7nodO5.png

Just expanded to fit the new plants (Seasons!), and the sprinkler placement is a bit borked.
    9VSI8vY.png

Fertilising in the dark, the other My Chemical Romance album.
    fIUVMJw.png

SHOOMP.
    2vlOjGR.png

Spotted: a Sage with a cute umbrella.
    r6vcHQS.png

Caleb comes over! He's one of Jamie's best friends and always a welcome visitor.
    ypjx5qI.png

He has to meet the cat, of course.
    UkXe5gA.png

(He really likes cats.)
    6giONr8.png
    viV6WJ9.png
    ER7Nybn.png

And off before it gets light again!
    exco5EF.png

Sage approves.
    H6Q2b2T.png

But now it's time to sleep.
    IG4Kx5Q.png
    M5jUBRY.png

Breakfast is ice cream. Again.
    9qvQfKf.png

You see Jamie this is what happens when you eat ice cream for main meals.
    kTh9Mms.png

Since it wasn't raining, I thought I'd send Jamie off to a meeting with the Garden Gnomes. T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers, very practical, meeting starts... and he changes into this. W H Y.
    lSpZKyw.png

...Bjorn and Moira are very close.
    3vECBfg.png

Lots of new things to plant!
    6QEfPK8.png

Is it cannibalism to fertilise a growfruit with more growfruit? No, seriously.
    GOO1g5y.png

All done! Time to join the other Gnomes at the fishing pond.
    0RKr10p.png

THIS IS JAMIE'S SPOT, BJORN.
    nJOy1Lr.png

Just wholesome things: Sofia temporarily dropping the Cool Teenager act and playing with Elsa and her friends (feat. Max Villareal, and Ron Weasley and Harry Potter).
    TUDQxtX.png

Messy kids. Jamie is all socialed out!
    z2mmLX8.png

...Almost all socialed out. Always got time for his best girl!
    JPAluEE.png

Next evening, Johnny invites Jamie out to the spice festival! (They used to date, decided they were better off at friends, and Jamie helped Johnny and Caleb get together. Still very close, and definitely still some mutual attraction.)
    6xjuAc5.png

Dango! *Clannad ending playing in the background*
    yHkFodp.png

Jamie has achieved Maximum Spiciness.
    I8lswyl.png

Sofia sweetie you're doing great.
    lqVc7kX.png

Bit of basketball to relax. KOBE!
    krrWkoY.png

...almost.
    e0v8dwo.png

Time to hit the club! Aside from Jamie and Johnny, there's the usual suspects of Joaquin and Candy, Ulrike is off to one side, Lilith usually shows up (Caleb was in earlier too), Bart Torgal from Subnautica is a fan... Arthur Weasley, Xenophilius Lovegood, and Pearl from Steven Universe are slightly less expected. (Build is San Myshuno Club, on the Gallery as Sun Myshuno Club, by Buntyan.)
    pivNlDl.png

Yes Johnny it's very cute but you don't need it inside.
    s7eGxlX.png

A celebrity shows up!
    wpEzC1t.png

...Jamie is oblivious.
    DM3brVp.png

Late-night sandwich. Actually it's about 8 AM so it's actually breakfast.
    bBlCv5S.png

Just a few hours sleep before Morgyn calls up, wanting to hit up the flea market!
    QfDov9v.png

Not your average busker. Jacques p l e a s e.
    M1mH9Z4.png

And Jamie and Morgyn just hang out while Geeta, Mila, and Clara hit on Thorne.
    UYCxLTS.png

Discuss studies and stuff.
    qsy9Qp9.png

Jamie seeks the latest gossip. "So, what's this I hear about you and Caleb?"
    P7SgzK9.png

Nancy attempts to get Thorne's attention in the least subtle way ever. (Also feat. Keala Hoapili, Lily Feng, Minerva Charm, Grandmama Addams, and a Sim of mine I am deeply disappointed in right now. Ilan honey get away from Nancy she's mean and also naked.)
    0SWtZaC.png

Finishing up with some Moves...
    3BN2kex.png

...and a new skill!
    pLxA32g.png
  • Options
    No one was happy to see Morgyn go, not even Grace...
    6OASoap.png
    kJ5Oq0U.png
    it doesn't happen everyday to assist to the death of a vampire...
    MKVup4U.png
    and Morgyn Ember took out three in the span of five minutes...
    TQW4i8S.png
    breaking him up is going to be harder than breaking Caleb Vatore... Caleb is quiet, peaceful guy... this one only seems quiet. But Missy has a plan... first, though, she was thirsty...
    etNVqmH.png
    2q1B4Gy.png
    and she happens to find spellcasters very tasty...
    ub4QfIz.png
    now. she needs two things... convince Aine to remove Morgyn powers, and find a way to protect herself from it as long as he has it...
    UfSo0eq.png
    mages have more than one problem at the moment...
    bHmyPRo.png
    Morgyn has a plan too...
    7iqlwde.png
    but first...
    OPoJQtu.png
    he needs to find a safe place for Ulrike because he's not going to bring her with him where he's going...
    Bva9DlF.png
    and no one better than the old witch can keep her safe..
    9uuJcbx.png
    she tried to argue to this decision...
    cXDwOe4.png
    57Y5ClU.png
    but he wanted to listen to no reason...
    g99jJ45.png
    so she gave him at least her last potion of plentiful needs...
    GEXTtEH.png
    before saying goodbye...
    N7DgvzP.png
    5WbL8r9.png
    he's still a Sage and he knows a things or two...
    IDJHpLU.png
    for example he know that if he goes past the bridge and up the mountains...
    MwIzik7.png
    he can get to a vampire community restricted from humans...
    Kv1hqrp.png
    but he's a mage and he knows a way to enter it...
    sS54Whk.png
    CbNR5U6.png
    and he's going to skip cerimonials and ask about this crazy vampire...
    e7SbIeP.png
    to the Grand Master himself.
    H3oGe4p.png
  • Options
    @SiliClone man, Morgyn is scary when angry! Still, fair enough - I'll be very curious to see how his talk with Vlad goes!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2019
    So many great updates <3 I just realized I've been playing RoM for about 45-50 hours now (I need to get a life) and completely forgot to post any of it here :joy: It's just way too addictive for me. But I've been enjoying reading all your lovely posts about RoM and other sims. Happy simming!
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    edited September 2019
    My Island living sim ~ Kai ~ had twins with her husband Makao <3 A boy Maui *Had to throw in some Moana references* and a girl Lana. They moved to key point in Mua' Pelam so Kai can sorta work from home easier as a conservationist and it's booootiful there :D
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I decided to start a new game with a YA female sim I named Julissa Kelly. She is living in San Myshuno and is a beauty vlogger. She is living in the Spice District and is good friends with the Bheeda Family. She is a family oriented sim and has just recently become the girlfriend of J Huntington III.

https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Haven't been posting much, since I've been busy playing. But I've been reading from time to time, and I've been having fun. Especially with the Mamminis.

Part 1: Childhood
    yGxz0G7.png
    It's Winterfest for the Spellman household. The Kinross clan stopped by for a visit. They don't have a lot of money (as in, they have 23 Simoleans in their household funds), but they still saved up to bring the kids some presents.

m9a8aV3.png
    Unfortunately, Finn proved to be troublesome again: his magic started to manifest early, leading to several accidental fires.

w6PHrtp.png
    (It was actually Aunt Moira who autonomously started the fires, and she specifically targeted her dead sister's plants. But I'm going to pretend that Finn did it because it makes more sense. But I did send the Kinross family home after that.)

MoEfViu.png
    Later on in the day, Ren's brother's family stopped over. Hallie and the kids played video games.

sAsHV5T.png
    Aunt Perdita went online to figure out why the roof doesn't appear in some shots.

GTFKAvV.png
    But presents, songs and bad TV specials aren't the only things on today's agenda: Finn's aging up. It's not his birthday or anything, but he only has one day left as a kid, so why not age him up while he's surrounded by family?

AtzRTVY.png
    Oh.

ywdqA40.png
    So here's Finn with a make-over. He's a Glutton and another trait, I forget. I only remember Glutton because he's obsessed with eating.

D4RW7Up.png
    Finn's a natural spellcaster. In no time at all, he managed to learn Zipzap and Inferniate. I hope his father knows Repairo and Scruberoo, because this kid has a tendency to make messes.

FkuhtO5.png
    Poor ghost kitty, spending Winterfest alone and in the cold.

1CD9gXD.png
    Yeah, that's not happening. Cat is coming inside for the night.

CfZtb88.png
    Now that he's a teenager, Finn's also noticing girls. While staying with his grandparents, he met and struck a nice conversation with Hana Stellar. It's nice to see him making friends his own age.

WhATLhW.png
    Speaking of the Kinross clan, Hamish has started to treat Ren a lot more warmly now. Mostly because Grandma Fleur died and he wanted someone to talk to.

WfmqD8U.png
    Specifically, someone to talk to about Moira's new husband, Patch O'Reilly. Hamish hates the man and thinks he's no good for his daughter: he's also poor, but he's uneducated and has a lower-paying job. Patch is a good guy, but the hate is mutual between him and Hamish.

vslvyWX.png
    Hamish only lets him stay in the house because he's a good husband and father. And he really enjoys having little Imani around.

Part 2: Teenagerdom
    xEKZmcF.png
    Finn attended magic school with three other students: Drusilla Morgan, Felix Greenwood, and Tara Lynx. (Catarina Lynx's daughter.)

hXP3gsK.png
    On the first day of school, the kids get into uniform and visit the Magic Realm.

8CqjkYA.png
    They buy supplies, duel other spellcasters, read magical tomes, use cauldrons and collect ingredients. But the true reason for the trip is for them to meet the Sages and learn a little more about their schools of magic.

ifcgFfD.png
    Finn is a fantastic student, by the way. His father was valedictorian, but even he didn't learn every spell and potion and become a Virtuoso before becoming an adult. If he didn't set fire to things now and then, he'd be the perfect mage.

SGxEZG9.png
    Finn can even duel his Virtuoso teacher!

y7ZYt2e.png
    Still can't win, though.

ojM4kWW.png
    He also invites Hana over every other day, despite them living on completely different countries. Hana keeps inviting him over, too. It's weird. I kinda didn't want to get them together because she's a mermaid. I wanted to ensure the Spellmans were all spellcasters.

ExzeNIR.png
    Hazel didn't manifest magic until she was a teenager.

LHmgv4t.png
    Same with Hallie. But Hallie's very enthusiastic about attending Newt's School of Magic.

ctUoZvl.png
    Along with a boy named Lincoln Grimm, Hazel and Hallie make up the next year's class.

Part 3: Adulthood
    FODpaRY.png
    I built a vacation home in Sulani. Sims can visit and stay for a week, at the cost of 4000 Simoleans. The Spellmans don't have much money, but Ren was happy to pay for his son's vacation as a graduation present.

UGf2bx2.png
    There's so much to do in Sulani: you can snorkel...

XZmYXu5.png
    Visit your old family home...

1GSBkBO.png
    ... and head to the Sand Bar, where you run into the Teachers Association as they have a club meeting. Finn happened Iona Stellar, his old neighbor and babysitter.

VFAzi7K.png
    She invited him over for dinner so they can reconnect.

UR3UXAg.png
    While no one was looking, Finn decided to make dinner for everyone.

8CQ8a4m.png
    Hana and Finn autonomously sit together. Because even now, Finn has to keep being difficult.

iSkA1Vh.png
    You know what? Fine. Have your fish babies.

crszS6m.png
    They're not too chatty when playing video games, though. They're actually very focused. There's no room for love on the MySims Racing tracks.

tcWpwKl.png
    There's room after the race, though.

QH9Kn3r.png
    16FUjEs.png
    It's not fair. I wanted him to end up with Drusilla the evil witch. Have something like a Batman/Catwoman relationship.

bOMmuVp.png
    But at least these two are happy.

bby9O10.png
    It's midnight and there's a monsoon outside, so Iona insists that Finn sleep over. He can stay in her son's old bedroom. Keoni moved out recently to pursue his painting career.

CUtwe70.png
    Ignoring the sound of the washing machine, Keoni's bedroom/the laundry room is pretty cozy.

CTalorl.png
    The next morning, Finn breaks the toilet. Which would be pretty awkward if he didn't have magic to fix all of his problems.

JgRbw0N.png
    Finn meets Hana in the kitchen. Already in her bathing suit, she proposes that they go for a swim.

nk4ZwCD.png
    While they swim, I noticed someone was watching them.

CVtafrm.png
    Kind of weird, Iona.

7lw71g3.png
    When Finn gets back home, the first thing he does is run to his father and tell him about Hana.

FdQcnU6.png
    And he's not too happy about it. He explains that the Stellars are mermaids, and their kids would have a 50% chance of being a mermaid instead of a spellcaster. This is just something spellcaters don't do. He could potentially be locking their line out of magic here. Can Finn really do that, after how hard he, Ren and Rowan worked to build up their legacy? How the Kinross clan would hate to see their magic and traditions die?

nGN81TF.png
    It turns out, he can. With no guilt at all. After almost three years (days) of dating, Finn proposes to Hana.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top