Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruKimmie Wants Our “Car Gameplay” Feedback!!!

12346...Next

Comments

• KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hey so what happend nothing new about cars yet. I know I brought that back after a whole year I thought it should be a thing in S4
  • BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    As of last month, the Gurus are still working on what can be done with cars to make them meaningful in the Sims 4.
  • KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    Necro Magic ! Hi I wonder if you still plan adding them Cars. I know we now have some Vehicles in the Game. But no Cars yet to drive yet :disappointed:
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yeah, this thread is two and half years old. I thought it was new then saw the date. I guess they decided it was going to be too much work or as much work people are expecting as we did with toddlers. Nothing else ever said about it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    edited September 2019
    Necro Magic ! Hi I wonder if you still plan adding them Cars. I know we now have some Vehicles in the Game. But no Cars yet to drive yet :disappointed:
    As if not it's evident enough what a "great" fan service they're doing. Seem like a interactable motor vehicle doesn't deserve the priority for a life simulator. Boats first, the cars will be last or entirely be skipped. I'm sure extending the game to five years they'll manage to include all the missing stuff :)
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    More than cars I really missed carpools and buses to take our sims to work/school. WHY?
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, this thread is pretty old so I'm going to close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top