Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Discovering University CONFIRMED Coming on November 15th!

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Noon here, and this rumor hasn't been officially denied yet. I'm getting on this hype train!

I really hope that means they are working on an official trailer and release it early since the cats out the bag.
    Just cause it’s leaked, they can’t speak about it. They’re probably under rules of EA not to say anything until the time they originally have planned.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I‘d rather have a Farming expansion, but i‘m happy for those that have asked for university for the past 2 years
    a256aFi.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    The only thing I want from university are shower WooHoo and bunk beds. If those aren‘t included I‘m gonna be sad!
    a256aFi.gif
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Good they need to get it out of the way and bring on farming.

Although I wouldn't mind a a farming dlc, I am not sure people will get what they want out of it. For one thing, EA supports older PC's, most likely all the way back to 2014. Then when you consider all the different animals, more crops, farming equipment and so many other things I would personally want from it, it seems like a stretch. It just worries me that people will be disappointed.
  • 2fab4uboo2fab4uboo Posts: 47 Member
    I want bands! I hope drums and an amp come with this EP. I miss being able to form a band and I hope that they bring that back in this installment of university. I'm also among those who want private school back I mean if we're not going to get an education pack it would be nice to get an education overhaul. I'm so hopeful for this EP but given all the other EP's and GP's we've gotten from TS4 I'm expecting to be disappointed still I can't wait to be disappointed!
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Lquinn wrote: »

Although I wouldn't mind a a farming dlc, I am not sure people will get what they want out of it. For one thing, EA supports older PC's, most likely all the way back to 2014. Then when you consider all the different animals, more crops, farming equipment and so many other things I would personally want from it, it seems like a stretch. It just worries me that people will be disappointed.

legacy got delayed but they are eventually dropping support for older PCs.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »
    Lquinn wrote: »

legacy got delayed but they are eventually dropping support for older PCs.

That's a good idea, especially if EA wants to support Sims 4 for another year or more.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    I always liked the name the community came up with: Back to school.
    Hope the name is different then what is shown in the registry now. That is possible I saw on some videos on this matter :)

Besides this, I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS! Every day im searching new threads and info on this new EP, but there is nothing yet. It is awkwardly quiet in the word of the developers and Guru's or is it just me? Can't wait for some new info or hints to pop up or maybe even picture leaks.

I love leaks like this and I missed this a lot in The sims 4. I hope it will happen more often en that EA now takes control on this and goes ahead with this giant leak. We need more info! :D
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I'm on the the fence about the title. Could change, though.
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I'm so excited to see if this is real or not! I think its real and that the name is a placeholder. Every time these EPs are listed early, they have placeholder names. IL, CL, C&D, etc.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm constantly checking the forum and Twitter in hopes that we'll see an official confirmation soon!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    The plot thickens...
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I'm constantly checking the forum and Twitter in hopes that we'll see an official confirmation soon!

Same here but I'm thinking their waiting for October to officially announce it.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    aprilrose wrote: »

Same here but I'm thinking their waiting for October to officially announce it.

This is what I think to. October however is only 2 weeks away. Hopefully it will be Early October.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    October 15th would be a good day as it falls on a Tuesday
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    But Discover University is a very strange title... It's kind of vague... it sounds like Discover University Life, not so much focused on learning tho. but the community within Campus Living and such
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I mean, it's probable that it's coming, since TS2 and TS3 both had it, but why the 'CONFIRMED' title? It bothers me, since I don't recall anything being confirmed? Not being mean, just telling my opinion.
  • Evie0602 wrote: »
    I hope it's not completely focused on young adults like all the recent packs.

It it is, it won't be any different/worse than previous versions of University.
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• mika wrote: »
    I like the title. Glad they didn't call it "University Life"

I like the title as well. Sounds adventurous .

• Simburian wrote: »
    All these new packs appear to be very rushed through. No wonder we are getting so many bugs. If the rumour is true I expect we will get that and then a large Patch before Christmas.

I remember when the complaint was that content wasn't coming out fast enough. Now its too much :D This "community" is forever unsatisfied.

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I would love it if those double floor height windows might come with a university pack. How could you build a university without them?
  • Simburian wrote: »
    All these new packs appear to be very rushed through. No wonder we are getting so many bugs. If the rumour is true I expect we will get that and then a large Patch before Christmas.

I remember when the complaint was that content wasn't coming out fast enough. Now its too much :D This "community" is forever unsatisfied.

simply because we were spoiled by loads of content and gameplay which the previous games had to offer and have now been getting lesser, short-lived, no replay value, recycled and lazily done DLCs that are not just worth the agonizing pain of waiting in TS4 apparently.

that explains the discontent and dissatisfaction. :D
    y'all got bread?
  • SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    no it
    Simburian wrote: »

simply because we were spoiled by loads of content and gameplay which the previous games had to offer and have now been getting lesser, short-lived, no replay value, recycled and lazily done DLCs that are not just worth the agonizing pain of waiting in TS4 apparently.

No, like I said, this "community" keeps going back and forth. One moment, the packs weren't coming out fast enough and now they are being released too often. It's the flipping back and forth.

If the other game has the better content to this day, to you, then just play that game.

• no it
    Simburian wrote: »

No, like I said, this "community" keeps going back and forth. One moment, the packs weren't coming out fast enough and now they are being released too often. It's the flipping back and forth.

If the other game has the better content to this day, to you, then just play that game.

simply because this 'community' fears these rushed-out packs would have, well, rushed out quality. if these'd have meaty content and everything, then keep them coming :D:D:D
    y'all got bread?