Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    Lilith Runs Two Businesses Cafe Petite and Lillian's Eats (Named after her Daughter) while running the restaurant Lilith accidentally died and Darleen had a want to resurrect her daughter in law (Successfully Lilith was revived!). In another play Dustin got beat up by John Burb for some reason I've never had them interact, Daniel and Mary-Sue got remarried at Lilith's house in front of Family and moved back in their house. Marco's wife Emily is pregnant and so is Lyndsay (Daniel's second wife) from a guy named Scot.
    OUmNgAi.jpg
    Inside of Lilith's Restaurant

tGu6Lw9.jpg
    Dining Area

5NtVN0o.jpg
    Restroom facilities

ExP325b.jpg
    Break room for employees

Kbrjbft.jpg
    Darleen, Lilith, Angela, and Jill play cards

49Ts9v9.jpg
    Darleen and her Grandbaby (Lillian) have a dance
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Love reading your posts here everyone. :blush:

Sims 2 will always hold a very special place in my heart. <3 It got me through the struggling time when my husband was deployed to Iraq for 14 months back in 2007-2008 and we used to play the game together as well...on separate tables, on separate computers right next to each other. :blush: Ahh...Memories. <3

I keep wanting to go back to playing Sims 2, but last time when I did I got all confused when things in the Sims 3 weren't in the Sims 2 and I was totally expecting them to be. :lol: I think many of you know the struggle. ;)
    And it's the same in reverse! Like I'll be playing Sims 3 and wonder why there's no "jumping on each other on the couch makeout session" or playing Marco Polo in the pool. ;)

*sigh*

Sims 2 is on my old computer (Windows 7, love! <3 ) and I passed that computer on to my daughter. I may just have to get on there and play it again sometime because trying to get Sims 2 to run on Windows 10 sounds like a pain in the butt and I ain't got time for that! :confounded:

In the meantime I can feel like I'm playing it through reading your posts. :) Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

I Started a new neighborhood with my newest Sims (like always). I named him Bartholomew Ignatius Latimer Laraunch but his friends call him Bill Troll. He's a Fortune Sim with dreams of Gold... or being a Business Tycoon.
    7ssIIgJ.jpg
    He's not purdy.
    ETPnFZ4.jpg
    His eye is closed.
    T79pgWl.jpg

I thought about letting him hook up with the wicked witch but that sounded too average.
    9CrgIXe.jpg

So I made him a Princess named Jill Traveler (she's an old creation). I turned her into a townie to follow the Legacy rules.
    PtmBGQF.jpg

They hit it off, as they were made to be.
    CxR70Jj.jpg

His first level 10 business is a Troll Bar.
    GzjtBSR.jpg

They'll get married soon (Extreme start so no one can move in for the first week). I hope to have a big shindig. :)
  • hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited September 2019
    emorrill wrote: »
    Love reading your posts here everyone. :blush:

Sims 2 will always hold a very special place in my heart. <3 It got me through the struggling time when my husband was deployed to Iraq for 14 months back in 2007-2008 and we used to play the game together as well...on separate tables, on separate computers right next to each other. :blush: Ahh...Memories. <3

I keep wanting to go back to playing Sims 2, but last time when I did I got all confused when things in the Sims 3 weren't in the Sims 2 and I was totally expecting them to be. :lol: I think many of you know the struggle. ;)
    And it's the same in reverse! Like I'll be playing Sims 3 and wonder why there's no "jumping on each other on the couch makeout session" or playing Marco Polo in the pool. ;)

*sigh*

Sims 2 is on my old computer (Windows 7, love! <3 ) and I passed that computer on to my daughter. I may just have to get on there and play it again sometime because trying to get Sims 2 to run on Windows 10 sounds like a pain in the butt and I ain't got time for that! :confounded:

In the meantime I can feel like I'm playing it through reading your posts. :) Happy Simming everyone!

That was really sweet, emorrill <3 Why I came back and started engaging here again is posts like yours!

And yay, Rflong7! You've started with Bill :smiley:

I've finished with the Viejo household for now. Betty Goldstein died at age 65. It's been a long time since I've had an elder death and even though I'm playing through the premades very quickly, I was actually a bit sad to see Betty go!
    7b5a211aa5729fe5eae8092f5ef9aa4e-full.jpg
    Seeing how Catherine just watched her other best friend die and isn't too far off herself, I had her call her beau, Shea Johnston, for some comfort.
    fb43f2f8afc5e2ce62943e2eea2d4e25-full.jpg
    That left Jacob going off to Uni, since he was two days off from adulthood.
    beb235c945379402f82ab2d4a074732d-full.jpg
    Only 5 households left to get the adults to seniors and kids to the Uni bin! Then I can finally get back to my Alphabet Legacy :blush:
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    Played the McGreggor Household last night:
    Clover became a child and Leod reached his LTW as Hand Of Poseidon!
    5366fc0cc3bf896c9fe58fc717cb8510-full.jpg
    I just wanted one PlantSim to carry on the line but ended up with twins :neutral: And then Daisy rolled "Have 10 kids" Pfft... Nope.
    5eee75d1fc8ae45f3fef00a38e901efa-full.jpg
    Basil and Parsley were very sweet with each other and their big brother too. I never really played with PlantSims but I love that they have skills already and you don't need to teach them anything as toddlers.
    8fbcfa81f3acd71213d14fa1180e51e7-full.jpg
    They grow pretty quick! I do find jumping straight to adult a bit odd as I would've liked to have them at Uni but oh well.
    Adult Basil:
    10928d86bae80a4f32b665742c3c47d8-full.jpg
    Adult Parsley - If only I wasn't strictly marrying Townies for my Alphabet Legacy :( I could always make him a Townie though... :smirk:
    01bb646f66a30d1477db5b22b9b35b45-full.jpg
    Leod began his final stage in life.
    c3672fe0f1dcb920848a2ba847f751cd-full.jpg
    I might go back and get Clover to Uni but I'm kinda done with this household for now.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    @hushfirefly

Wonderful Sims! Sometimes I wish PlantSims would grow through the life stages too and then sometimes I'm glad they don't. Mostly teen would be fun -imo.

I so enjoy when someone posts in here. TS2 is my game when I'm stressed. :mrgreen:

The next Sim in my neighborhood is Cinder Hotacy.
    UN78kyD.jpg
    She's a Pleasure Sim, I rolled it. She'll be doing a Prettacy but with only Hot Sims.
    By Hot I mean Firefighters. :) If she can find one that likes her.
    RJqKsy7.jpg

It took 3 tries in 3 days to get one. She had to be able to invite the other 2 over so the next one would visit. ;)
    lfZExTt.jpg

She'll be running the toy store in town. It might take awhile to get her badge.
    ffPfFxJ.jpg

I found she loves swimming.
    "Stop taking pictures of me while I'm looking stupid."
    EpLIFQO.jpg

Her very modern, medieval Trailer. :lol:
    5hdXJU5.jpg

Cinder found out her fiance is a Romance Sim - sigh.
    bpK7hBL.jpg

She's determined to go through with it, it's True Love - to her.
    Bu260m8.jpg
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Aww, I love the toddler+toddler snuggle! Sims 2 kids. Gotta love 'em.
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I Started a new neighborhood with my newest Sims (like always). I named him Bartholomew Ignatius Latimer Laraunch but his friends call him Bill Troll. He's a Fortune Sim with dreams of Gold... or being a Business Tycoon.
    7ssIIgJ.jpg

@Rflong7 Good gracious nelly!!! :flushed:

:joy:

@hushfirefly
    That was really sweet, emorrill <3 Why I came back and started engaging here again is posts like yours!

<3<3<3
    @emorrill wrote: »

7ssIIgJ.jpg

Rflong7 Good gracious nelly!!! :flushed:

hushfirefly

<3<3<3

He's Awesome, Right? :lol:

His second business is a Mine. He sells everything he digs up that isn't Gold. He's hording his Gold. It'll be a family trait. :mrgreen:

edited September 2019
    He's Awesome, Right? :lol:

@Rflong7 Indeed! :flushed::joy:

So great news everyone! :grin: I got Sims 2 to work on my computer! :mrgreen: Woop woop! 🙌

I stayed up SO late last night playing the Open for Business aspect of it. That is the ONE thing I miss that isn't in The Sims 3! :weary: It's SO DANG FUN!!!

Anyhoo, it was a doozy finding out where my screenshots were again... but I found them and remembered what to do. :relieved:

***Quick question here: is there a mod out there (maybe one made in the past by Christianlov) that allows you to throw a premade sim into CAS and edit them? Or maybe not even send them into CAS, but have a way to modify their facial features? Thanks!***

So let's get this party started. :p

First I went into my favorite world, Vernonaville, mostly because of the feuding family story and the kids falling in love anyway. :lol: I like it!
    (I really don't like the Romeo and Juliette story, but at least I can give them a MUCH happier ending in the Sims! <3 )

Here's a couple of pics from my dorking around with the Monty family. :blush:

Umm, Isabella...I don't think that's the best place to sit to stargaze! :fearful:

Malcom-Advs-3.jpg

I sent Mercutio to a community lot in Bluewater Village hoping to find a cell phone for him to buy because he wished for one. The Electronics store there didn't have one - naturally because when that town was first built by EA they didn't have the cell phone kiosks in the game yet, I shoulda remembered that. :unamused: (I remedied that later as you'll see :smirk: )

I then sent him to another store and...boy...this place has NOTHING to buy! :open_mouth:

Malcom-Advs-2.jpg

I wanted to edit the Electronics store, but the pop up box told me I needed to edit it through the owner of the store: Malcom Landgraab IV.
    Remember him? :lol:

Malcom-Advs-1.jpg

So I switched to his household.
    His house needs some serious help in the decorative department...but I'll fix that later and take pics to share. :mrgreen:

I just wanted to hurry up and get him to the store and change/add some things! That's when I was once again immersed into the OFB part of this game and I LOVED every minute of it! :smiley:

He seems to have the hots for his cashier :smirk: (Her name is Delores...something). So any chance he gets to be near her, or throw a flirt out at her, he takes it. :blush:

Malcom-Advs-14.jpg

Naturally his business was in the hole (red) profit-wise...because so much was spent on product and he hadn't been making enough in sales to make up for it yet, so I had him really work to sell to those customers!
    (It's like all my previous experience playing this came flooding back to me after 10 years! :grin: )

Malcom-Advs-4.jpg

Some small purchases were made... :unamused: *sigh*

And Delores was sent on break so Malcom had to man the register for bit. (I forgot how much sims su'ck at running the register when they first start out on it... :confounded: )

Malcom-Advs-16.jpg
    ^See the cell phone kiosk in the distance? :blush:
    ***If I mark that for sale, sims will obviously buy an electronic item from it and not the WHOLE kiosk right? :frowning: ***

That freaking Delores you guys! :angry: Her needs seemed to plummet more quickly then I remembered, so the circle above her head turned yellow and then to red rather quickly. I had Malcom send her on a break a couple of times and she didn't do ANYTHING to fix her needs except pee and even then she was still in the Orange! :confounded:
    He'd yell at her to get back at the register and she refused to...I thought having him raise her pay would help, but it didn't. *sigh*
    (I got my cheat 'needs' painting out and threw it on the wall the next day at the store. :naughty: )

But anyway once he got her butt back on the register, the first large purchase of the day was made! :star: (THAT'S the kind of store bag we like to see! :mrgreen: )

Malcom-Advs-17.jpg

First day ended with the store in the hole, but tomorrow would be a new day! Malcom gained a little sales experience and that meant business perks! :star: You can bet I used them on reducing wholesale costs...

EARLY the next morning Malcom woke up and drank an "instant breakfast" beverage...

Malcom-Advs-12.jpg
    "Sales better not su'ck today!"

...then it came time to head back to the store.
    I forgot the wolves in this game have glowing eyes. :)

Malcom-Advs-8.jpg

Aww, the poor thing was thirsty...

Malcom-Advs-10.jpg

Once the store opened, a fair amount of customers came flooding in. :) Delores was getting somewhat better at ringing customers out and Malcom eventually learned how to "Dazzle" customers into making a purchase. ;)

Malcom-Advs-11.jpg
    "Praise the Lord! Why have I never known about surround sound until now!"

Juliette Capp showed up at the store (oh and Romeo showed up the previous day and bought like $8000 worth of electronics! :scream: I was like, "His parents are gonna kill him when he gets home!" :lol: ) and they really did a great job making her into a beautiful sim:

Malcom-Advs-9.jpg
    ^Forgive her derp face. :lol:
    With my CC she could look even better, but...I'll have to edit her later.

With Malcom's Dazzling skill, sales were picking up! :star:

Malcom-Advs-15.jpg

So yeah profits were up (in the green) Yay! :mrgreen: I was careful in how much product I had Malcom restock and he gained another business perk. Delores almost mastered the register, and it was getting so crazy busy that I had Malcom hire another guy to help with restocking. He did too much of it though so they weren't making a profit. :neutral: So Malcom told him to focus on selling product instead and I'll have him do the restocking. On his my own terms. :p

The day ended on such a high note and just as I dismissed the employees and was about to send Malcom back home.................
    The freaking game crashed! :weary:
    All the progress from that day was lost. :cry:

I thought I was saving often enough because I've learned my lesson from playing Sims 3, but...I was having so much fun I forgot to be on top of it. :pensive: Oh well. *sigh*
    I can have fun playing it again this morning :) and I told myself to save EVERY time someone's skills improve, there's a big sale, or Malcom gets another business perk. 👍 I've got this!

Before I conclude, here's a couple of "outtakes." :lol:

Malcom got SO stinky during the business day that he went into the bathroom and gave himself a sponge bath! :flushed: Thankfully this was AFTER the store closed!

Malcom-Advs-5-Edit.jpg
    I really hated to censor out his beautiful, sexy butt, but..........it's the rules of the forum. :p

I'm really beginning to think the tank fish (you generally stock with) are much prettier in this game than in Sims 3...

Malcom-Advs-7.jpg

Anyway, that was my fun evening playing the Sims 2 again after it's been MONTHS! :smiley: Hope y'all enjoyed!

Happy Simming!
    Awesome~ @emorrill I haven't played Veronaville in Ages but I like the Sims. Love the updates. :+1:

Awesome~ @emorrill I haven't played Veronaville in Ages but I like the Sims. Love the updates. :+1:

Thank you @Rflong7 <3

I hope I provided some entertainment with that post. :lol: I have more pics to share as soon as I fix the "kinks" in my game I PM'd you about. ;)
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Tonight I learned it's possible to have a human-alien hybrid baby with human skin and black alien eyes. The only combinations I had seen before, even save scumming before the birth, were:

Green skin, alien eyes
    Green skin, human eyes
    **Human skin, alien-shaped eyes with human eye color (Quite ugly, poor thing)
    Human skin, human eyes

**He had brown eyes even though his human parent had blue eyes
    I'm currently playing the Burb Family (Starting to learn how to play family rotations). Jennifer is Pregnant with her second child, Lucy has grown up into a teenager. She makes good grades but likes to sneak out (hasn't got caught yet). John is awaiting the arrival of the new baby and is focused on decorating the nursery and prepping lucy for college.
    @Rflong7 - Always love your sim designs! So happy to see that you're strongly active on here after all these many years! Still helping out members and sharing your awesome creations <3

@WarGreymon77 - I only ever have one toddler in the house, so I forget completely about the interactions they can do together!

@emorrill - Yay! You got to play again!!! Veronaville was always my least played haha I just couldn't get into the stories set there. I think I used to move them all out to the Sim Bin so my custom sims could take their houses. I did play Bluewater a lot though, really like the families there. Would marry my poor sims to Malcolm. Sometimes kick him out so they could have the house and money :wink:
    I have reached the end of my rotation, hoorah!!!
    Roth:
    Sandra reached her Journalism LTW and her bday. Xander got many scholarships and off to Uni.
    3f47fd81a5b539639d0f1201cbe52295-full.jpg
    O'Mackey:
    Gabe became Education Minister right on his bday!
    144a8c79521db452048b8cd01d8f1d5a-full.jpg
    Another Journalism LTW, this time for Patricia... and her bday.
    d17f1000bdfa9db0a70bec63a2796c4f-full.jpg
    Kaya was two days off from Adult, so into the Uni cab for her!
    80c763e0406e5511e02cb73a4568eced-full.jpg
    Shibiku:
    Vylette sparked an interest for Fitness, which I'll keep in mind for her Major.
    eef59f0bf0d2829b52477b39992cadbb-full.jpg
    Cleo and Andrew retired from their big life of crime!
    c9c7cb269428569009c713340c140a8d-full.jpg
    Greenman:
    Jason and Rose reached their Golden Anniversary :blush:
    70ef078aefab2933484668a5fd3a3388-full.jpg
    Herb is being Herb.
    a1c1b9f261e0e067b0e5344075000eb9-full.jpg
    Class of... EA Premade Offspring.
    L-R: Jacob Martin, Xander Roth, Clover McGreggor, Herb Greenman,
    Stella Roth, Kaya O'Mackey, Jules O'Mackey, Vylette Shibiku.
    f83bd87145277b9d19d1f00d0a47bdf3-full.jpg

Next you'll see from me is my Alphabet Legacy :smiley: I believe it was wedding planning time :neutral:
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    @Demery27 - I love the Burb family! They're so super sweet together :smile: Plus I always get nostalgic for Sims 1 and Old Town when I play them.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    @Demery27 - I love the Burb family! They're so super sweet together :smile: Plus I always get nostalgic for Sims 1 and Old Town when I play them.

I love them as well they're so tamed compared to the pleasant family
    @hushfirefly Such lovely outfits you have on your pretty lady sims. :star: Do you remember where you shopped for those. ;)
    I plan on playing the Goth/Lothario Family Cass and Don had a baby named Mortimer. After Mortimer Died Alexander got Married to his Girlfriend (Brooke) they're currently on Vacation and they both have a want to start a family. I'll move them out into their own home and respective Careers.
    edited October 2019
    Love all the Updates. :+1:
    @hushfirefly Such adorable Sims. :cookie:

I played some of my Weird BaCC. Bill threw a bachelor party for himself - he's good that way.
    MYE2NjH.jpg

I knew it wouldn't get wild when the reporter was the first to jump in the dance cage. :flushed: *
    Gu2FOJ6.jpg

There was nowhere to go after that but a good fish dinner.
    Fk54C2o.jpg

I didn't get many pictures because it was kinda lame. I didn't want him cheating and I couldn't get the hot witch to dance. :lol:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    edited October 2019
    Hi :)\

I'm using some of my older Sims for townies in a new neighborhood. I hope one of these guys are picked by my Sim. :)

G6EXjqY.jpg
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I DL the custom Hood, Beacon Falls, I just went into CAS and made a sim (usually I use body shop to tweak a new sim) she is a carribean island girl, dark skin and dreads, I made her a family sim and she is an oceanographer. I didn't read up on the premades in this new hood, I wanted to move in and have no prior knowledge about the locals.

I'm a bit Rusty, I spend days trying to romance a guy that turned out to be married with a kid already 😭

Luckily, Tasha, needed a new cold weather outfit and met a guy at the clothing store. They had 2 bolts, so decent chemistry. They got married today, Sirius is a fortune sim and was already level 3 in the business career. He also has some money, as I learned, I had him move in with her when they got engaged.

About 2 days after they got married, since they both had the have a baby want and my grown up mod had them try for baby. So, now I have been looking for a bigger house.

On the soap opera front, Tasha's ex and his wife, well, Sirius and the wife have 3 bolts, and Tasha and the husband have 2. Not sure if having that particular couple as friends is the wisest move 😁
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    I started a new neighborhood with 8 or 9 couples and plan to play rotationally. I started with Daniel and Evelyn.

Daniel and Evelyn could not be more opposite, although they get along quite well. Daniel loves having a social life and works as a Lobbyist for the Sims Save Llamas party where he can meet plenty of new Sims. He loves to go out singing and dancing with his friends when he has time. He is also slob in and out except when it comes to yard work, which he quite enjoys doing in his spare time.

Evelyn likes to keep to herself and is perfectly happy to stay at home to clean and cook. She works as a Lab Assistant in the evenings where she doesn't have to socialize with anyone. She spends her free time learning about weather patterns, climatology and grilled cheese.
    48854438647_0665635a0d_z.jpg

Some of the neighbors came over to greet Daniel and Evelyn to the neighborhood. Of course Daniel invited them all in for dinner and of course Evelyn had cooked a platter of grilled cheese. Being the ever so social Sim Evelyn is she went and ate by herself on the couch and let Daniel host the grilled cheese dinner party.
    48854424172_9ea5c14ec8_z.jpg
    48854424107_7db288c74a_z.jpg

They were heading into winter when Evelyn found out she was pregnant. Both Daniel and Evelyn were ecstatic.
    48854424117_27e1171bc0_z.jpg

Oh dear - they weren't expecting twins (no cheat was used)! Welcome Zoe and Zachary to the family.
    48853870933_eff66c4cbc_z.jpg
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Ending my rotation with Daniel, Evelyn, Zachary and Zoe as I head to the next family...

Daniel and Evelyn have matching pyjamas - how cute.
    48861974398_f1e8d090b7_z.jpg

It wasn't long before Zachary and Zoe were toddlers. They both got their dad's dark blue eyes and inherited the red hair of their parents.
    48862698007_2a991bd330_z.jpg

Just like her dad, Zoe loves to sing and dance.
    48862698172_1901fc5ed5_z.jpg

Daniel out doing some shopping after a hard day at work. Some new clothes for the kids since they are growing like weeds.
    48862494876_462c84d500_z.jpg

And it wasn't long before the twins grew up to kids. Zoe is a social butterfly and takes things very seriously. She loves to dance like her dad and her parents have enrolled her into ballet classes.
    48862494856_59e48947ef_z.jpg

Zachary is basically a carbon copy of his sister and has very similar traits. He spends a lot of time skipping rope, playing tag and just running around in general.
    48861974468_07d6910336_z.jpg

Now that the twins are kids their parents felt it was time for separate rooms.
    48861974333_95acee5502_z.jpgs
    48862494666_5348544602_z.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top