Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    YA!!
    GO DIG!!
    DIG UP UR LOVE!!! :bawling:

Hee hee!

Huh boy...they got a LONG way to go before that happens. ;)
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Looks like the beginnings of a disaster, it's going to be so fun, but not for Liam I'm guessing lol! :D Poor Charlie, we all want her to find her holy grail, but somehow I doubt it's going to be that straightforward. ;)

Yup. Disaster incoming! Lol! (and I will promise LOADS of fun here. ;) ) Oh no. Liam isn't going to like it one bit. Nope. Charlie's Holy Grail might not be what she's expecting. You're so right about that!
    Yes, Charlie, go off on your own! Great idea :naughty:

ROFL! The girl just MOVES without thinking. lol
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    I have a new ship name for Charlie + Trouble. Charlie shall now be Charble! A ship that will never sink! :joy::joy::joy:

That's a GREAT ship to board. You know it's going to sail! HEE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Can't wait for everything to go perfectly smoothly and for Charlie to be praised effusively by her professor. <3
    uduVcAP.png
    edited September 2019
    Can't wait for everything to go perfectly smoothly and for Charlie to be praised effusively by her professor. <3

Oh yes! This expedition will go as smooth as a crocodile's back. ;) With long sharp teeth! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So glad that Charlie got to go but the worst thing she could do is run off on her own. I picture her either getting lost, falling in a hole or down a cliff or eaten up by bugs or a snake! Wednesday will be a fun chapter to see what trouble she gets into. :p
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    So glad that Charlie got to go but the worst thing she could do is run off on her own. I picture her either getting lost, falling in a hole or down a cliff or eaten up by bugs or a snake! Wednesday will be a fun chapter to see what trouble she gets into. :p
    Are you sure those are all bad things? After all, it would put her in a "damsel in distress" situation and Dr. Day would have to come to the rescue. Isn't it exactly what we are so patiently waiting for? :smirk:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited September 2019

Charlie actually is just off the campsite, so she hasn't really wandered off...yet. :smirk: All those assumptions could be true...something definitely might happen to her! lol!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Are you sure those are all bad things? After all, it would put her in a "damsel in distress" situation and Dr. Day would have to come to the rescue. Isn't it exactly what we are so patiently waiting for? :smirk:

Saving the poor damsel in distress! Well, I can tell you Liam isn't going to see it that way. Bahahaaaa! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's what you all have been waiting for! More nonsense from Charlie...hee hee! :lol:

Enjoy!

EioyCwD.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, I bet Dr. Day is regretting letting her on the expedition now! Never trust a dream-mermaid. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    LOL, I bet Dr. Day is regretting letting her on the expedition now! Never trust a dream-mermaid. ;)

Wise words yes, those dream-mermaids smh they be trolling yu
    FzWOQ8X.jpg

This is actually an understatement. Huh boy...what's going to happen next will make him regret EVER listening to dreams again. ;)
    WagonFruit wrote: »

Wise words yes, those dream-mermaids smh they be trolling yu

Never Listen to a Dream Mermaid! They're like sirens! TROLL! TROLL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    This chapter had me laughing! Charlie your out of control! That last picture! :joy:
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    :D:D:D I like Charlene more and more with every your new chapter :D She's absolutely crazy and I hope Liam will survive the adventure she prepared for him :smiley:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Is it Monday yet? :joy: I am living for this right now... Poor Liam... literally being dragged along for the ride :lol: Hope he’s braced for impact :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
    This chapter had me laughing! Charlie your out of control! That last picture! :joy:

ROFL!!! Yes...very out of control. Sigh...
    :D:D:D I like Charlene more and more with every your new chapter :D She's absolutely crazy and I hope Liam will survive the adventure she prepared for him :smiley:

Aww...I'm so glad! Yes, let's all hope poor Liam survives. ;)
    Is it Monday yet? :joy: I am living for this right now... Poor Liam... literally being dragged along for the ride :lol: Hope he’s braced for impact :naughty:

Lol! Omg...do you really want Monday to come??? It'll be...SOMETHING! ;)

And yeah...dragged is a good word for it. And there will be repurcussions.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    My ship is sailing! Here comes Charble! :scream:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    My ship is sailing! Here comes Charble! :scream:

Charbel is dashing to and fro, up and down on the high seas! For a loooong time, I’m afraid.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    "I'm really sorry, I honestly thought I'd found it. Would you like a grape?" Charlie sitting by Liam's hospital bedside when he's in traction lol! :D

She's off her nut or as we say here in Scotland "She's aff her heid!". Poor Charlie, I am a mixture of excitement and dread for the next chapter as she's hilarious but at the same time so very cringey lol! Hope she doesn't injure Liam in the process, and I don't mean just physically. :|
    pa5RIHV.jpg

"I'm really sorry, I honestly thought I'd found it. Would you like a grape?" Charlie sitting by Liam's hospital bedside when he's in traction lol! :D

She's off her nut or as we say here in Scotland "She's aff her heid!". Poor Charlie, I am a mixture of excitement and dread for the next chapter as she's hilarious but at the same time so very cringey lol! Hope she doesn't injure Liam in the process, and I don't mean just physically. :|

Hee hee! Injury might be the least of his worries. >:)

Lol! Liam in traction! Could happen but we will see on Monday!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I’m out of town and don’t have my laptop so no picture today.

Let’s see what Charlie’s shenanigans and it’s implications will do!

https://dayandknight.blog/2019/09/23/chapter-6-36/

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh dear, Charlie what have you done? But it's good she knows she messed up, only a little too late lol! I am curious about this curse and blessing, it seems Liam and Charlie are kindred spirits where luck is concerned, neither of them can seem to cut a break! Ah, to find out what happens next, patience patience! ;)
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Now I certainly didn't see that coming! :o:# The smoke coming out of their mouths reminded me of the show Supernatural! That last line-OH NO!! Now what?! Like @LJFoxie said patience, I need this now as I just want the next chapter to see where they go or what happens to them.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Okay but why isn’t it Wednesday right now???? You can’t leave us like that!
    snvAF3B.png
    Oh dear, Charlie what have you done? But it's good she knows she messed up, only a little too late lol! I am curious about this curse and blessing, it seems Liam and Charlie are kindred spirits where luck is concerned, neither of them can seem to cut a break! Ah, to find out what happens next, patience patience! ;)

Patience young padawan...in time you will know all things!

Yes! Liam and Charlie are drama magnets! Hee!
    Now I certainly didn't see that coming! :o:# The smoke coming out of their mouths reminded me of the show Supernatural! That last line-OH NO!! Now what?! Like @LJFoxie said patience, I need this now as I just want the next chapter to see where they go or what happens to them.

Oh I haven’t seen supernatural! Sounds like a show I’d like! You’ll find out what happened to them Wednesday!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Okay but why isn’t it Wednesday right now???? You can’t leave us like that!

Sorry!!! 😈😈😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Patience young padawan...in time you will know all things!

Yes! Liam and Charlie are drama magnets! Hee!

Oh I haven’t seen supernatural! Sounds like a show I’d like! You’ll find out what happened to them Wednesday!

You will LOVE Supernatural if you ever watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer, it has the same kind of theme but swap the slayer for 2 demon hunting brothers with that witty banter intertwined with serious story lines, it's very good! But as a Buffy and Supernatural freak, I am kind of biased! >:)
    pa5RIHV.jpg