Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Spooktacular Gift Exchange- Gifting is Open!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    yay @Mystik1978 I'll add you tot he buddy list this Saturday :D thanks for joining :D

glad you posted i forgot to save to favorites.
    edited September 2019
    Buddy Letter: This is just to give your buddy a bit of information about yourself and game-play style, it’s like a guide line for your buddy.

Username/Gallery Name:friendsfan367 there the same. a sims4 friend said they didn't know my gallery name. my response was the same as my username. the bbenders. the chracters in my orginal story are more creative than me.
    a
    I have the following Packs:all just bought rom still checking it out.so use all but that .i might change this later.
    I prefer to play in these Neighborhoods:i play in all but whatever the vsmpire hood is and strangeville. i find it too strange.

Some of my favorite colors are:the rainbow.

I dislike these colors:none

I love to use this particular item/object (this is where you could mention any skill items you love to use or ones you’ve not gotten around to use because you’ve no where to put them):i never get to use the experimental food station

I enjoy this style of build most:modren

I prefer playing on this size lot (this is where you can mention if you like homes on this size lot but like commercial lots on this size):because of mods the number of sims in the family can vary so i like big family homes

I do/don’t want Berry sims (granted sims 4 only has Green, blue, and red but this is where you can mention if you want a sim with red skin or not):no berry sims. i never really got into them

I would/wouldn’t like Aliens or Vampires:no.since i haven't played through famillarsor whatever their called regular sims human.

Would you like your sims to have a few skill points? If so, which skills?cooking and gardening.

Do you like playing with families? Or prefer to play with a single sim or couple and grow the family yourself? i love families but single sims are okay too. sometimes my sims don'tlike staying forever with the same person. i actually told one he was going too . his response to that was to throw up. sorry i know its gross but thats what happened. i caved.

Other(Here describe anything you’d really like that wasn’t covered above):

my sims love pools
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Taoron, you posted that you just like to build but that makes me wonder what kind of gift you'd like. Maybe a shell of a house you can finish yourself? is that something you'd like? Do you also like fully furnished houses?
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    @Taoron, you posted that you just like to build but that makes me wonder what kind of gift you'd like. Maybe a shell of a house you can finish yourself? is that something you'd like? Do you also like fully furnished houses?

I was thinking of that as well! I was wondering if my buddy was @Taoron , what style or kind of build he would like?Colors? Patterns?
    Since he is a builder, I figure out that he would enjoy a build as a gift the most.
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited September 2019
    Buddy Letter:

Username/Gallery Name: AIRIS6962 / Airis6962

I have the following Packs: Everything but Moshino or ROM

I prefer to play in these Neighborhoods: Any

Some of my favorite colors are: Turquoise, Oranges, Blues, Reds, Yellows.

I dislike these colors: None.

I love to use this particular item/object (this is where you could mention any skill items you love to use or ones you’ve not gotten around to use because you’ve no where to put them): Computer, TV for cooking and fitness skills. A pool in a house is always very welcome.

I enjoy this style of build most: I love all styles lately LOL

I prefer playing on this size lot (this is where you can mention if you like homes on this size lot but like commercial lots on this size): The smaller, the best.

I do/don’t want Berry sims (granted sims 4 only has Green, blue, and red but this is where you can mention if you want a sim with red skin or not): No

I would/wouldn’t like Aliens or Vampires: I like vampires, don´t like aliens.

Would you like your sims to have a few skill points? If so, which skills? I´d like my sim had a wide knowledge about vampires, because I´d like to have a vampire hunter.

Do you like playing with families? Or prefer to play with a single sim or couple and grow the family yourself? Any option is fine to me.

Other(Here describe anything you’d really like that wasn’t covered above): Although I am a builder, I always feel too lazy to build for myself. If you feel like to make, I´d love a toddlers park where they and their moms could meet, play and hang out. But anything you make for me, I will love for sure. Thank you very much in advance <3
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
    @AIRIS6962 so excited to see you decided to join!
    @cmbaker16, since we now have more occults I thought you should change the part of the form where you ask about "I would/wouldn’t like Aliens or Vampires". I didn't notice this earlier...
  • TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    edited September 2019
    illusie wrote: »

Giving, is the greatest gift.

Umm...without sounding like a Hallmark card....I am not huge on decorating. I'll do it, but building the homes is my favorite part of building. I really did just jump in to maybe build something for someone else. Colors, Patterns, styles all depends on the build I am working on and the setting. I honestly have no favorites. Whatever strikes me, at that time. I'll go from Modern to American Colonial. There is a lovely Simmer who is making me some American Colonial art last night who had made some 1920's Flapper art and others previously that day, so last night I stopped all I was doing and framed out a block of 1920's styled brick buildings, for businesses, under one of them, I will be building a Speakeasy. So, yeah...it's just a roll of the dice where my head will take me from moment to moment.

Maybe grab one of my shells and decorate it, based upon the design style?? I have a number of them in my Gallery that I never decorated. I figured I was the realtor and not the interior decorator, when I first started building for real, and left a number of them bare, but for the plumbing and counter tops. THat really would be awesome for me. I'd love to see how someone else makes one of my shells look simply gorgeous. I decorate like a dude. Slapdash and brown with a talking fish.
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @illusie yea i need to update the letter for SN i hadn't thought about it.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nice to see "new faces" joining the fun to be had here!

Username/Gallery Name: ADWilson

I have the following Packs:
    Expansion – ALL
    Game – ALL
    Stuff – ALL
    ETA: Mr Addy gifted what I didn't own for my birthday ... I'm so lucky! <3

I prefer to play in these Neighborhoods: I usually start in Oasis Springs or Willow Creek and have briefly dabbled in Brindleton Bay but wouldn’t mind my Sim/s collecting their mail in another neighborhood.

Some of my favorite colors are: While blues, greens and purples are favorites I also like other colors. Experiment and have fun!

I dislike these colors: Please be kind to my eyes and avoid all dark or overly bright. Pops of color are fine!

I love to use this particular item/object (this is where you could mention any skill items you love to use or ones you’ve not gotten around to use because you’ve nowhere to put them): I’m not “married” to any object and am willing to go beyond my usual route of cooking, gardening and painting.

I enjoy this style of build most: I prefer the style to suit the neighborhood that it is built in.

I prefer playing on this size lot (this is where you can mention if you like homes on this size lot but like commercial lots on this size): I prefer small to medium sized lots. Looking for starter homes that won’t leave a sim totally broke or maybe something affordable for a small family.

I do/don’t want Berry sims (granted sims 4 only has Green, blue, and red but this is where you can mention if you want a sim with red skin or not): I haven’t played Berry Sims in any version so am honestly not sure how I feel about them.

I would/wouldn’t like Non-Human Sims (Alien, Mermaid, Spellcaster, Vampire): Any would be fine.

Would you like your sims to have a few skill points? If so, which skills? None or a few, it’s up to you!

Do you like playing with families? Or prefer to play with a single sim or couple and grow the family yourself? A single sim or perhaps a couple since I prefer to grow the family myself.

Other (Here describe anything you’d really like that wasn’t covered above):
    A crazy cat or doofy dog sim
    An odd couple (siblings or not related)
    A fixer-upper home
    Off-the-grid home
    A story

Whatever you create will be played and treasured therefore I don’t want to hinder/limit your inspiration too much. Challenge yourself to make something new to you and I know I’ll enjoy it too!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
  • SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Username/Gallery Name: Skymyst

I have the following Packs: All of them

I prefer to play in these Neighborhoods: I like to play in Brindleton Bay but i don't mind any of the other places like Willow Creek and all that.

Some of my favorite colors are: Red, Black, Blue, Purple, Green

I dislike these colors: Any pastel color or in other words any really light color.

I love to use this particular item/object (this is where you could mention any skill items you love to use or ones you’ve not gotten around to use because you’ve no where to put them): I love to paint so an easel, I haven't done any gardening and would love to start!

I enjoy this style of build most: I don't really have any build style i don't like.

I prefer playing on this size lot (this is where you can mention if you like homes on this size lot but like commercial lots on this size): Any lot size is fine.

I do/don’t want Berry sims (granted sims 4 only has Green, blue, and red but this is where you can mention if you want a sim with red skin or not): I don't want Berry sims.

I would/wouldn’t like Supernaturals: I don't mind Supernatural sims and wouldn't mind one.

Would you like your sims to have a few skill points? If so, which skills? Maybe some cooking and or painting.

Do you like playing with families? Or prefer to play with a single sim or couple and grow the family yourself? I prefer to playing with a single sim but i love animals and playing with them with my one sim.

Other(Here describe anything you’d really like that wasn’t covered above): As i said I love animals and wouldn't mind one or two!
    All buddy letters have been added to the buddy letter section :D
    edited September 2019
    i checked out rom. its fun but my female spellcaster doesn't seem to like her husband very much its a miracle they got pregnant at all.

sorry cm. i wasn't trying to be off topic.. my letter curentl says i have rom but haven't checked it out. i was trying decide if i wanted it used or not. so far furniture ok. if my sims start being nice to each other i might change that.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited September 2019
    I hope its okay if I join, here is my buddy letter!

Username/Gallery Name: BreeMiles

I have the following Packs: All

I prefer to play in these Neighborhoods: All

Some of my favorite colors are: Creams/Browns, & Pastels!

I dislike these colors: None

I love to use this particular item/object (this is where you could mention any skill items you love to use or ones you’ve not gotten around to use because you’ve no where to put them): I love using all my items, so I'm not picky! There is so many of the skills I haven't played with yet, but Culinary is one I have played with a lot, so I would like to venture out from it!

I enjoy this style of build most: All of them, but restaurants are dear to me!

I prefer playing on this size lot (this is where you can mention if you like homes on this size lot but like commercial lots on this size): Any size lot suits me, but if you can range them from a 20x15 up to the 40x30 would be epic!

I do/don’t want Berry sims (granted sims 4 only has Green, blue, and red but this is where you can mention if you want a sim with red skin or not): I don't mind playing with any type of sim, but I try to steer clear of vampire sims!

I would/wouldn’t like Supernaturals: Love witches

Would you like your sims to have a few skill points? If so, which skills? Not needed so its up to the creator!

Do you like playing with families? Or prefer to play with a single sim or couple and grow the family yourself? I like starting with single sim or a couple and growing!

Other(Here describe anything you’d really like that wasn’t covered above): I think that about says it all!
    @BreeMiles it's totally okay for you to join :D i'll add your buddy letter to the front section when i get a chance :D
    Updated my letter to reflect purchases & adjusted the question regarding Non-Human Sims.
  • Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Very excited to do my first Sims 4 one of these!
    edited September 2019
    @Mystik1978 i'm glad your excited, it's going to be fun seeing what everyone does.

a reminder that there's 2 days left to sign up. Also, I'll be helping my aunt this weekend so names might be giving out a bit later than stated but everyone will get a name.
    Post edited by cmbaker16 on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    That's okay. I'm still thinking about what I'll do.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Looking forward to see who I'll be making gifts for!
    edited September 2019
    sign-ups are now closed and buddy names are going out.
    Got my name!
    Off to print Buddy letter ...
    all buddy names have been sent out please let me know if you did not receive one.
    all buddy names have been sent out please let me know if you did not receive one.

i did get my name. i didn't know i had to post that here til addy posted so i answered your pm.
    I received the name of my buddy. Thank you <3