Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there another style of clothing you want added to the game?

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I would generally like more modest clothing.

I completely agree.

I love most of the clothes that we have now, but I feel we don't have enough modest options. I don't feel like dressing all of my Sims in tight-fitting, oftentimes revealing outfits.
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    I want manly clothing. You know, cotton shirts, pants, and underwear covered in bourbon and lipstick.

What? You guys play your own game :p
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Harajuku and Lolita fashion. I would have to more urban style clothing too
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I would like nonripped versions of the ripped jeans. A few more tight jeans/trouser options. More long sleeved knee or calf length female clothes. No more short low cut things.
    70s and 80s clothes
    Some more historical options eg. 1910s 1920s and older styles eg medieval etc
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I want a dashiki
    edited September 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I want a dashiki

darn it. now I has to google something. :p

Wow. I wasn't unimpressed haha
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would not mind a 70s 80s 90s style pack but the main thing I want to see is skater clothing and longer not skin tight t-shirts, pants and jeans that are not above the ankle in normal colors with no weird patterns.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • More clothing suitable for elders! :)
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• More children's stuff! <3
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

Pantaloons. We need pantaloons. Okay, I have no idea what those are. Just thought it would be funny to say pantaloons on the forums.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Steampunk, Gothic Lolita, serf Medieval, Egyptian, Australian, Filipino, Icelandic, Marshallese, Indonesian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Irish, French, and African.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Here's what I'd like to see:

Basics
    • Plain ballet flats
    • More basic heels / wedges (no detailing)
    • Plain, simple cardigans
    • More plain t-shirts that can be tucked in
    • Casual day dresses
    • High waisted palazzo pants
    • Long line t-shirts
    • More canvas shoes
    • More sports trainers (ones appropriate for the gym, not ones purely for fashion)

Sleepwear
    • T-shirt style nightdress
    • Jersey pyjama pants (straight leg, not cuffed)
    • Cropped jersey pants (similar to the full body outfit ones, just separate)
    • More slipper styles
    • More bras and underwear

Other
    • Cuffed cargo pants
    • Oversized hoodies (unzipped)
    • More patterned leggings
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    More goth and modern witch styles

Long lace skirts
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE_ze6KbhJ5CRlG1Z4e7sOCNUAeEtCmGVhkKCDX5KJkYxpT5hG
    product_105510.jpg

Trench coats
    c930f0d076569d33335fe562955d2662.jpg
    elegant-lady-full-length-maxi-trench-coat-double-breasted-belt-long-new-fashion-sexy-black-slim-fit-windbreaker-from-floor-red.jpg
    waterproof-trench-coat-mens-jacket-men-breathable-rain-male-fashion-long-coats-letter-print-black-jackets-cheap-full-length.jpg

I want Batcave goth and deathrock style too.

Winklepickers
    470x0_fYKA7sJZzGBGGCh6V8ddEmg7cL3jYTPb___jpg____4_911857fd.jpg
    21e22a2833113dd38af5a7991e6a89f5.jpg
    9394e5fbb9a2c911041d062acde1e474.jpg
    AuxiliaryIOTWGothicShoeCo.jpg

Layered ripped tights/fisnhets (and as tops)
    4337ebb56f16c6187978c03a252bd5d7.jpg
    tumblr_op31rgc1vC1tw8tpjo1_400.jpg
    300px-Gothgirl.jpg
    64305728_963071580700846_8565975508654719585_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.cdninstagram.com&ig_cache_key=MjA5ODQ1ODU5ODk4OTQwMzI0NA%3D%3D.2.c

Hair and make up!!
    deathrock-clothing.jpg
    cb7ac9c63a17059e40eeb6979f10e508.jpg
    5f46cf7352132d58040378a38cfb305e.jpg
    superthumb.jpg?t=1415141076
    bf2576d07dd3cde17d771631db86b3c4.jpg
    5bc03b0cab5b1b6a30d7410355197d00--girl-problems-goth-girls.jpg
    14d1dd3daa_65744928_o2.jpg

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    I want proper wizard robes, the magic expansion added nothing there, not even a single hat. It had the most disappointing clothing from all expansions I feel.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    i would like to see more sleepwear options! im starting to get really tired of giving my sims the same stuff over again so i hope the next expanions pack(rumored to be university) gives is more options
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Complete clothing wears, hats, tiaras, hoods, jewelry, footwears, cloaks & capes for all historical eras.
    Ancient Babylon, Egypt, Greece & Celts. Dark Ages of Britanna & Camelot, Medieval of Robin Hood, War of the Roses, German, Scotland & French Courts. 1700s, 1800s, 1920s, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s & 1980s.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm a fan of all eras of history, if I had more of that stuff, I might play with some other eras.

My unpopular op is that I'm a fan of "the more, the better," with clothes. I like avoiding dressing various sims too similarly because that would be immersion-breaking.

I second the opinion about more jeans without holes. I don't wear those IRL and only certain sims do in my game.

I agree with fewer crop tops. Most sims in my game don't wear those.

I actually like a lot of the clothing in the game, but sure, give me more. I can work with it.

If anything, I liked voting on the clothing in Laundry Day. I actually wish they'd let us vote on clothes and objects more often. I really got that for the CAS/BB.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • ofDDofDD Posts: 28 Member
    GUESS I love GUESS.
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 455 Member
    Problem with more historic clothes is that all sims are forced to have phones and be obsessed with computers. We need a technophobe trait to return and an ability for sims to not have phones. Many people don't have mobile phones, it's unrealistic.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I'd like to see more long pants options for male sims, the bare ankle thing is awkward.
    More boots, male and female, to cover those awkward bare ankles and for dressy and casual looks. Not clunky or thick looking.
    Some more professional, dressy suit seperates for female sims.
    Some Goth and Punk rock styles esp for ages teens on up.
    Chinese and Japanese influenced styles would be cool.
    More historical clothes, like Edwardian and Victorian, would be cool too.
    More color swatches!
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I'm an 80s kid so that would be fun again. But I want styles from the 60s now.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited September 2019
    I’d like more high-waisted jeans for women. And In general bottoms that don’t show the beginning of the butt crack. (All bikinis show it for some reason).
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    I would love something more futuristic, spage age clothing envisioned in the old tv shows of the 60s, 70s and 80s, yes even the silly, close fitted jumpsuits.

I'd also love a subgenre clothing like punk, steampunk, goth, biker, grunge, heavy metal, even geekie outfits like more tshirts with space, alien, computer motifs, for instance.

Then the 20s and 30s mobsters outfits and the glorious gowns and everyday wear for women of that period. The flappers of the 20s and lastly, hipsters fashion and the 80s poof hairs for both women and men.

Also, everything already mentioned by you guys (and yes I know I am repeating some of it here) is what I'd love to see more off too.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Steampunk, Gothic Lolita, serf Medieval, Egyptian, Australian, Filipino, Icelandic, Marshallese, Indonesian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Irish, French, and African.

Aussie here, we really don't dress that differently, if at all. Bogans (our version of a hick or 🐸🐸🐸🐸) wear singlets, baggy knee length shorts and thongs (flip flops), so you can already do that. Nothing we wear is particularly distinct or different. Don't honestly see a need for 'Australian style' clothing at all. Maybe add in a Steve Irwin type outfit if they ever did a zoo type pack, but thats pretty much all you could add. Unless you were to patch in a Bintang singlet and maybe more varieties of thongs.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    A 'digger' hat would be nice. My dad was in a mixed US/Australian outfit during WW2 and had nothing but good things to say about his Aussie comrades.