Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone

Is anyone having an issue where other sims steal the stuff you bough on food stalls and bars?

Like I order a drink and other sims take it, I order food in the festivals and other sims take my food. Is not fair because I paid for it. If my sim is poor and I need to save money I'm spending twice or 3 times because of other sims.

I don't know if this is a bug and if is reported already.
I know they fixed the restaurant issue of stealing food.

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes! My sim ordered some food, went to the bathroom, came back and it was gone!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    this is the reason all my sims pack the ray gun.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Been like this since island living
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    You know what you do when this happens? You kick their butts. Honestly, don't let these sneaky sims get away with stealing your food. It is YOUR food... not THEIRS... kick up a fuss!
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    It's really obnoxious when you order a plasma jane and a human sim snatches it. It's like congratulations, you're gonna die from embarrassment infront of everyone with a bad stomach ache now.

Though If I'm not feeling murderous I just drink from them. If they didn't want a vampire to bite them then they shouldn't have taken away their drink and offered themselves.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Been like this since island living

Not to make your point seem irrelevant, but this was happening way before Island Living. You have to be quick with food and drinks.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    But not as bad as it is now, at least in my game. All very odd, on one hand they're milking this for all the $ they can get but on the other almost seem intent on ticking us off so much we abandon the game to the wolves.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yeah, the other night I had one of my sims go to the bar with a buddy. I had him order drinks for the group, but before his buddy could grab his drink, some random townie snatched it up instead! Oh, the tuning issues with this game...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    edited September 2019
    Thought they fixed that problem a patch or two ago?

Edit: just checked & it was supposedly fixed in the august patch.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I have not seen it with bar drinks, but hungry Sims definitely have grabbed my Delicioso-summoned meals. Once I had to cast three times before my Sim could eat. But it was hard to object, since he needed the practice.

But as Starfree says, this is supposed to have been fixed. If it is re-occurring, it needs a fresh report at AnswersHQ, because that's where bug info is collated for the QA team.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    No but I have an issue when I order something, my sim will order it from halfway across the lot.

Like tf how?
    LR3g0ni.jpg