Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    ...sometimes I truly wonder why I ever signed up for college...

Sometimes I wonder why I wanna go back to take a Master's. :D

I'm planning on getting a master's too, unless I just completely screw up my undergrad...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    ...sometimes I truly wonder why I ever signed up for college...

Sometimes I wonder why I wanna go back to take a Master's. :D

I'm planning on getting a master's too, unless I just completely screw up my undergrad...

I'm probably not gonna go get my Master's to cuz I'm not rich. 😂 And I don't think the govt is gonna pay for me again.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited September 2019
    7/8
    You have a VERY good short term memory
    Almost photographic, even! You just need a couple of seconds to memorize a scene, which is something not everyone can do. Congratulations, you're definitely one of a kind.

The only one I got incorrect is just straight up wrong.
    unknown.png?width=257&height=270
    unknown.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Live long and prosper
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    College is killing me right now. I almost stress cried in class...
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 6 out of 8. I recalled the easier ones, but the questions that required more attention slipped my mind.

5 out of 8...
    7/8
    Almost photographic, even! You just need a couple of seconds to memorize a scene, which is something not everyone can do. Congratulations, you're definitely one of a kind.

I noticed that too.

Honestly I'm good at games like that, but then when it comes to my actual short-term memory...I'm like Dory now :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I got 6 out of 8. I recalled the easier ones, but the questions that required more attention slipped my mind.

5 out of 8, but one the questions is wrong like how Zinnia said
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

7/8

Whooaaaa! I picked that brown pot too cuz I swear it was brown. That means I got 7/8. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    7/8

Whooaaaa! I picked that brown pot too cuz I swear it was brown. That means I got 7/8. XD

I counted the number of leaves, so I knew it was wrong right away :lol:
    unknown.png
    7/8

Interesting. I was more of the just looking at the colors kinda person. Which was why the one I got wrong was the number of pens in the cup. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    7/8

Interesting. I was more of the just looking at the colors kinda person. Which was why the one I got wrong was the number of pens in the cup. 😂

Ah, the ones that I weren't so certain about were the color ones :sweat_smile:
    unknown.png
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or non-permanent tattoos that last a day appear all over your body depicting what you did the day before?

The tattoos one. Cuz I'm gonna look like a red tomato all the time if I pick the color one, assuming red means angry. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or non-permanent tattoos that last a day appear all over your body depicting what you did the day before?

The tattoos one. Cuz I'm gonna look like a red tomato all the time if I pick the color one, assuming red means angry. XD

The tattoo one.
    unknown.png
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Uh.... probably tattoos. It'd just be the same stuff everyday :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

Uh.... probably tattoos. It'd just be the same stuff everyday :joy:

Yeah, mine will be the same stuff too. 😂😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The skin. Come on guys, there's lots of stuff you could do that you wouldn't want people seeing as tattoos. Tattoo of sitting on the toilet?? No thanks :joy:
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited September 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

The skin. Come on guys, there's lots of stuff you could do that you wouldn't want people seeing as tattoos. Tattoo of sitting on the toilet?? No thanks :joy:

Hopefully those images will be hidden under our clothes. 😂😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Hopefully those images will be hidden under our clothes. 😂😂

Temporary tattoos or changing skin color everyone's gonna know that i have problems either way :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

The tattoos, I could cover them up
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I stretched like a cat a pulled a muscle on my calf. Send help. My whole right side is just poop right now with hurting my foot the other day and what not. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited September 2019
    do you remember
    the 21st night of September
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    do you remember

No.
    unknown.png
    do you remember

love was changing the mind of pretenders
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    do you remember

I thought I'm the old one here.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    What is that?
    unknown.png
    What is that?