Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two Ideas: Who's Chatting and WooHoo Answer

Couple of things I've been thinking about. Firstly, when a Sim is on the computer chatting to someone, it'd be nice if the game showed who they're chatting with.

Also, when a teen asks an adult about WooHooing, it'd be nice for them to get an answer back.
2quwd7.gif

Comments

• GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    I agree on both of those!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Couple of things I've been thinking about. Firstly, when a Sim is on the computer chatting to someone, it'd be nice if the game showed who they're chatting with.

Also, when a teen asks an adult about WooHooing, it'd be nice for them to get an answer back.

The chatting is so pointless in this game. Does it even up the social level of the two sims? Phonecalls also dont do much..
    I wish chatting would have more fun moments like a message popping up when the other sim asks you to meet somewhere or maybe even on a date after a long chat where you could choose for a romantic turn on it or not.

I would love to have other sims ask yours to woohoo and that you get pop-up message where you can choose 'Yes' or 'No'. This should also be the case for other interactions. There is TOO much focus on our own sims and other sims never do or ask anything which makes it very boring. I do not want my female sims to make such moves on a male sim.
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited September 2019
    I would love to have other sims ask yours to woohoo and that you get pop-up message where you can choose 'Yes' or 'No'. This should also be the case for other interactions. There is TOO much focus on our own sims and other sims never do or ask anything which makes it very boring.
    I might be wrong, but I heard from others that lovers used to woohoo autonomously. Of course it was your sim that decided the outcome not you. It ended up being taken out, most likely because of complaining.

Sims 3 has features like this and other sims (if you're in a good enough relationship with them or they have certain traits) may try to get closer to your sim even though you only used friendly interactions on them, that game had alot of stuff like that. Hell one time my sim's boyfriend asked him to move in after asking him out on a date.
    EMrBkJP.png