Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 SURVIVOR Sulani Now Airing on Youtube!

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Audrey is torn over this choice! :# After careful consideration she decides to share with the tribe. She wants her team to do well at the next challenge! And it might win points with everyone too. :) She is just too nice to not share. :) Whats a few more hot dogs for a million Simoleons.

Jax wants to give you HUGS!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Caleo bids 500 on item 12 o.o (for now...)
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Audrey is torn over this choice! :# After careful consideration she decides to share with the tribe. She wants her team to do well at the next challenge! And it might win points with everyone too. :) She is just too nice to not share. :) Whats a few more hot dogs for a million Simoleons.

Ransom is composing a song in Audrey's honor, and will play it for her as soon as he gets his guitar!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Chase is planning on trying to remember how to be grateful and nice to Audrey but isn't making promises.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Aubrey bets 100 on Item 11.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Irving on behalf of Cameron bids $150 for item 11
  • StarDreamerStarDreamer Posts: 101 Member
    Erin bids 500$ on item 11!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

Stan is not in for hugs, but is really grateful!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    Going, going, ... GONE ...

Item 11: Erin for §500
    Item 12: Caleo for §500

That concludes the Sims Survivor Auction! Can't wait to see how the castaways utilize their auction rewards.
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
    Damaro wrote: »
    Caleo bids 500 on item 12 o.o (for now...)

What's your choice for the tent?
    1. Keep exclusive access to the tent and not share it with anyone.
    2. Choose one Sim to permanently share the tent with.
    3. Share the tent with the whole tribe.

Keep in mind that it's a two-person tent. :)
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    After much consideration Caleo decides to share with Lily. /Caleo winking at the redhead in the background (no, not Irving)
    She and Cassie have the best performance of Bagooh but Lily seems to have a more approachable character and relationship with Caleo than Cassie.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Damaro - Iriving agrees that redheads are a good choice, but watch out, they can also be fiesty!
    Good move. Lily also has a secret alliance with Erin, which might get Caleo through the merge if he has a solid alliance with Lily. ;)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    If Caleo is voted out, does Lily get to keep the tent?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    If Caleo is voted out, does Lily get to keep the tent?

Hmmmm... good question! The producers say, "Yes, and she can pick one Sim to share it with or share the tent with the whole tribe." Not that we're wishing Caleo to be voted out. . . ;)
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    Can't wait to see how the auctions influence the game. @gamelia, think we'll see an update this week? ;)
    Can't wait to see how the auctions influence the game. @gamelia, think we'll see an update this week? ;)

It will likely be posted this weekend. This episode requires a little extra work from the building crew. ;)
    Woot! Looking forward to it. :)
    How’s everything going here? It’s so silent :o
    Skeilah wrote: »

Gamelia has children, she might just be busy getting into the back to school swing. ;)
    Skeilah wrote: »

Gamelia has children, she might just be busy getting into the back to school swing. ;)

I know that! It was just a question :) I’m also busier now because of school so I understand what you mean. I am just a curious person! :D
    Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was scolding you! I'm curious too...to see what happens next! Fall is a busy time of year, but it's my favorite, I've been checking in as often as I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Sorry, I hope you didn't think I was scolding you! I'm curious too...to see what happens next! Fall is a busy time of year, but it's my favorite, I've been checking in as often as I can. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm here, but moving like a snail on filming. @badxwolfxrising, you are right about the children thing . . . and I homeschool a dyslexic. I've been busy! I also ran into a snafu when I bought Realm of Magic and downloaded the game updates, and had to reset to the middle of episode 3 after playing through to the end. I got frustrated and had to take a break, but I will get finish it. Thanks for the patience. This weekend, I have a big family reunion to attend, but I hope things will settle down next week.
    gamelia wrote: »

I'm here, but moving like a snail on filming. @badxwolfxrising, you are right about the children thing . . . and I homeschool a dyslexic. I've been busy! I also ran into a snafu when I bought Realm of Magic and downloaded the game updates, and had to reset to the middle of episode 3 after playing through to the end. I got frustrated and had to take a break, but I will get finish it. Thanks for the patience. This weekend, I have a big family reunion to attend, but I hope things will settle down next week.

Aww, sorry to hear about the trouble. Take your time, we understand how crazy life can get. Enjoy the family reunion!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @gamelia thank you for the update. I have been looking forward to what you make and totally understand the pressures of family and the frustration of game updates. Hope you have a lovely day at your reunion.