Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there another style of clothing you want added to the game?

Comments

• dibblezddibblezd Posts: 6 New Member
    I would like a bigger street wear range for females, also maybe some Scottish traditional clothes.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Steampunk, more nightwear, and another pair of nice regular jeans for my guys.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    faux fur coats and jackets
    Scottish kilts
    generally more tucked in shirts and tops for both genders
    those high boots that go over the knees
    more high heels
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Decent casual clothing in non-clashing not garish not over bright colors. For ALL ages. Bring on some subtlety people.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I wouldn't say no to some steampunk-y togs :)
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Would love a clothing basics SP

Jeans, plain t-shirts, button-ups, suit jackets, skirts in long, pencil, knee, and mini length, trousers, shorts, blouses all in basic matching colors.

Black, grey, white, brown, beige, cream, navy, chambray, hunter green, olive green, cranberry/burgundy, magenta, pink, purple and violet. Maybe toss in a mint, salmon, yellow, etc

Just some plain, basic, versatile, tailored and classy items that can be mix-matched and suit everyone. This should include basic tips and bottoms for kids and toddlers as well.

At least this way, there’s something basic for all ages to build on.

Why they chose Moschino instead of going with something neutral and classy like H&M is beyond me. Heck, why they don’t start the base game with basics is a mystery we’ll probably never solve. 😆
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Victorian, 1920-40s, traditional European. In general, how about having female sims not look like a bunch of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in a pick-up bar? There are times the game reminds me of when I did shore patrol (sort of like police with no criminal supression) in the western Pacific.
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Decades-typical clothing would be great. For all life stages.

I'd also love Asian-inspired clothing (be it traditional garments or modern) as well as clothing inspired by African countries.

Oh and I'd be elated if there's ever a pack with traditional/folklore clothing focused on Europe: Eastern European dresses, Irish Ceili dancing clothing, Spanish flamenco clothing and similar. European countries have such a rich cultural history, I wish we had the clothing (and possibly some items like instruments) to reflect it.

So, bottom line: more international clothing please.

Yes, yes, yes to this! ^
    I'd love to see traditional/folklore clothing focused on Europe/Eastern Europe. I'd love to make a village-type environment. It would be great for some types of magical fantasies and for quaint fairy tale stories.

Love this idea.

(Also, diggin' the 60's, 70's, and 80's idea. :smile: )

6qrDi11.png
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Considering the amount of bugs and missing gameplay your biggest issue is playing dress up. I understand you want your Sims to look pretty but can we please fix the game first.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I just want more for toddlers, kids, and elders because right now their selection is so barebones.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    edited September 2019
    1.more casual short dresses that ain't "sexy" or "teenage princess dream"

2.T-shirt dresses and tunics really

3. just pretty feminine shirts that are modest tbh too many of them are lowcut or sleeveless or cropped and it annoys me

4. all kinds of 20s 80s 70s 60s whatever just give me some old times fashion that is pretty

5.more suits.
    there can never be too many suits.

6. streetstyles / alternative clothing
    (gothic,steampunk, hiphop...u kno)

7. a rock band t-shirt.
    thats it.
    just a t-shirt like that.

8. leather jackets, long jackets, short jackets.... jackets?

9. heeled ankle boots in many styles

10. cultural clothing from all around

11. underwear.

+legendary outfits from past games
    (*wink wink ts1 had much pretty things)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    More goth clothes for teens.
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Considering the amount of bugs and missing gameplay your biggest issue is playing dress up. I understand you want your Sims to look pretty but can we please fix the game first.

It's possible to care about both (especially since it's different people working on bugs than CAS items anyway).
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Togas. I need to recreate the Roman Empire in my game :)
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    1940’s - 1950’s
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Specifically I’d love a 1950’s-ish pack and a dedicated 80’s stuff pack. Heck, I’d like to overhaul the whole game and play it in those two periods.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    70s and African-style
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• SageOfGlimmerBrookSageOfGlimmerBrook Posts: 397 Member
    edited September 2019
    The sleepwear & Athletic categories are too skimpy. Basically , there's not enough of it. Especially sleepwear. And formal needs updating .
    Sims storiesstoriesstories & Sims builds builds builds

• munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I have a desperate need for 1950's, 40's and 60's style stuff, including victory rolls, quaffs and pin curls.

I would also love more bathers that are one pieces, that dont have obnoxious cut outs. Nicely designed bathers that cover your butt, chest and dont have most of the fabric missing. The ones that came with spa day bother me soooooooooooo much. Even the one with Seasons, while my favourite, still has that dumb cut out in the centre.

I would also just love more large style skits, like circle and swing, so many of the skirts in game are too short, too small and too form fitting. I like a nice big skirt!
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Something in a low rise, bikini, mesh if possible.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Women’s tops and dresses with sleeves. Why is everything sleeveless??
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Oh and I would love to see winter coats that correspond with existing clothes in other categories so it looks like your sim threw a coat over what they were already wearing instead of changing into an entirely new outfit every time they step outside. Either that or coats that cover everything up to the neck so you can’t see clothes under the coat that, again, don’t match what your sim was just wearing a second ago.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I'd love to have the long T shirts for sleeping in. Non ripped jeans, more sandals, braided hair styles, native American style moccasins boots and shoes, and western type clothing.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 452 Member
    Modest clothing, baggy clothing
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Baggy clothing, stuff like shirts you'd wear as pj's in the summer or casual, comfortable clothing. Shirts or pants that look a bit creased and don't hug the sim's body.

Some modest female clothing would be nice too, I swear every top either sticks to my sim like it got glued on or the collar is too low. And don't get me started on the pants and skirts- can we at least get shorts that cover the thigh?