Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Stories: A brand new way to experience Sims with voice

Hi, Simmers! We are excited to bring a brand new Alexa skill to you: The Sims Stories! Play through the Mystery of Strangerville interactive narrative, based on the Strangerville Game Pack for The Sims 4!

Remember, you don't need an Alexa device to play, you can also use the Alexa app on your phone! Just enable The Sims Stories and say "Alexa, play The Sims Stories" to begin! And welcome to Strangerville 🙂.

fq6xh5sw7sjd.png

Comments

• ShadowyIceShadowyIce Posts: 18 Member
    i did not know this was a thing O_o
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    Sims stories? I am actually kind of disappointed because that title takes me back to memories of the Sims Life Stories and the Sims Pet Stories and the Sims Castaway (story) from around the time of Sims 2. I'm really not surprised they want to promote the modern stuff, but hopefully they expand this.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • JakariaDianaJakariaDiana Posts: 1 New Member
    This seems like a cool idea but how exactly do I install that into my game?
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    This seems like a cool idea but how exactly do I install that into my game?
    This is not in the game. It is on the Alexa App which can be downloaded onto any phone or portable device. :smiley:
  • PixellamaPixellama Posts: 31 Member
    i ABSOLUTELY LOVE this feature! you can create the weirdest sims lol... i love how they are adding new questions in each patch!! i also think this search for deeper sims with more personality is great for the game. If they keep adding more things like this, so that they make each sim more different and unique then i will NEVER stop playing the sims lol ahaha

(but seriously i love it)
  • BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    wait this is a thing?? omg ! XD
  • LostLambLostLamb Posts: 26 Member
    So cool!
  • NoobooGirlNoobooGirl Posts: 6 New Member
    Something new to try! LOVE it!
  • ArziiArzii Posts: 6 New Member
    I love this feature, it honestly sets the mood for the entire sim instead of thinking about it yourself. I also really love how it sets you up with a job :)
  • SS_DrakonSS_Drakon Posts: 17 Member
    This looks very cool! :D
  • CandiGir1CandiGir1 Posts: 64 Member
    Interesting...
    6qrDi11.png
  • shannonavashannonava Posts: 20 Member
    I'm so confused but I want to figure out how to do this!
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    All I know is My game is bugging out since yesterdays patch. Load Music wont stop playing, whims are not finishing, and many many other odd things. I don't have mods installed yet and I am always slow adding new content until bugs get fixed. I am off to try to fix my game but this gets really old every time there is an update.. :/
  • PallographPallograph Posts: 3 New Member
    It seems to be a cool idea.
  • HurtPrincessHurtPrincess Posts: 3 New Member
    Good idea :)
  • AyrthwilAyrthwil Posts: 59 Member
    This is really amazing, I'm crazy to test
  • dibblezddibblezd Posts: 6 New Member
    wow thats cool but strange lol
  • Choco446Choco446 Posts: 25 Member
    This is... different.
  • nightowl1nightowl1 Posts: 89 Member
    Oh no... these Alexa posts can't stop me from cringing.
  • QueenAbi98QueenAbi98 Posts: 3 New Member
    what does is do exactly? does it just take you to the create-a-sim story mode?? i love that feature though, helps me to make different sims rather than just going for my usual traits.
  • NevonaNevona Posts: 32 Member
    Woah :D
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Hi, Simmers! We are excited to bring a brand new Alexa skill to you: The Sims Stories! Play through the Mystery of Strangerville interactive narrative, based on the Strangerville Game Pack for The Sims 4!

Remember, you don't need an Alexa device to play, you can also use the Alexa app on your phone! Just enable The Sims Stories and say "Alexa, play The Sims Stories" to begin! And welcome to Strangerville 🙂.

fq6xh5sw7sjd.png

This is so weird. Never did this with Alexa. I should be asleep and I am on the FireTV talking to Alexa about StrangerVille -- which incidentally is one of my favorite game packs.

do more story like packs please
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    QueenAbi98 wrote: »
    what does is do exactly? does it just take you to the create-a-sim story mode?? i love that feature though, helps me to make different sims rather than just going for my usual traits.

Just a way to play with Alexa, not in the game. Kinda a cool way to keep a kid amused too.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • zuzix99zuzix99 Posts: 9 New Member
    This feature is actually kinda cool if you know what to expect.
  • ParisDestiny92ParisDestiny92 Posts: 4 New Member
    very nice feature thanks for adding! :)