Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• ToastieMooToastieMoo Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I'm ToastieMoo and I started playing sims around the release of TS4, however I feel like I've been playing for way longer than that. I love to build and create sims and I'm so excited to find a whole website of pure sims lovers! :D <3 Thankyou for the tips and tricks!!
    Origin ID: ToastieMoo
    Check out my stuff!
  • SimmerSeasonSimmerSeason Posts: 2 New Member
    uh hi
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    vickiesims wrote: »
    Hello! I am also semi new to the forums but have been playing for a very long time. Finally starting to emerge from lurking in the shadows. Who knew socializing is good for you xD
    Currently in the process of building an 8 bedroom mansion that takes up most of a 64x64 lot. It's fun but oof. It's taking so long. x_x

Hello @vickiesims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    Your large WIP mansion sounds great! It would involve a lot of work for you, but the result will be very special. I hope that the rest of your work on it goes well.
    Happy simming! :)
    ToastieMoo wrote: »
    Hi I'm ToastieMoo and I started playing sims around the release of TS4, however I feel like I've been playing for way longer than that. I love to build and create sims and I'm so excited to find a whole website of pure sims lovers! :D<3 Thankyou for the tips and tricks!!

Hello @ToastieMoo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the release of Sims 4. You would have been enjoying spending many happy and enjoyable hours over these last few years creating, building and playing! Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forums threads.
    Happy simmimg! :)
    uh hi

Hello @SimmerSeason :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads and find helpful tips on playing the game.
    Happpy simming! :)
  • simstyledesignersimstyledesigner Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello, fellow simmers! It's nice to meet you <3

I'm 20 years old polish girl and I'd love to be a member of such big community and share with you my thoughts and excitements! Unfortunately we don't have so many sims lovers active online in Poland, so that's a relief I was taking those extra English classes. :)

I've never been actually playing so much. I had fun with all four parts, but I'm just not interested in gameplay, I guess. :)
    I love, love, love building though! I spend 99% time in build mode. I consider The Sims 4 more like some kind of creative tool for making beautiful builds and sims. Recently I started uploading them to the gallery and it's lovely to see people downloading them. :)

So, yeah, I'm very excited to be here and can't wait to jump into those discussion and creative threads.
    Hello, fellow simmers! It's nice to meet you <3

I'm 20 years old polish girl and I'd love to be a member of such big community and share with you my thoughts and excitements! Unfortunately we don't have so many sims lovers active online in Poland, so that's a relief I was taking those extra English classes. :)

I've never been actually playing so much. I had fun with all four parts, but I'm just not interested in gameplay, I guess. :)
    I love, love, love building though! I spend 99% time in build mode. I consider The Sims 4 more like some kind of creative tool for making beautiful builds and sims. Recently I started uploading them to the gallery and it's lovely to see people downloading them. :)

So, yeah, I'm very excited to be here and can't wait to jump into those discussion and creative threads.

Hello @simstyledesigner :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very special and enjoyable part of simming! It is a lovely way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can enjoy building in a number of styles, and create a wide variety of types of homes and venues!
    It is great that you have been uploading them to the Gallery. Simmers would be enjoying having them in their games :)
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • littleb0dlittleb0d Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone! I've been playing the sims for a few years but I've never really interacted with the community - until now! I love creating my own characters as well as recreating others. I want to be a writer someday so I'm naturally drawn to simlit and I really want to create my own legacy story. See you around!
    littleb0d wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I've been playing the sims for a few years but I've never really interacted with the community - until now! I love creating my own characters as well as recreating others. I want to be a writer someday so I'm naturally drawn to simlit and I really want to create my own legacy story. See you around!

Hello @littleb0d :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is a very nice that you are planning to be a writer.Sims story writing is a special part of simming.It is very nice to write about the lives of our sims, and to read the simlit written by our fellow simmers and hear about the lives of their Sims.
    I hope you will enjoy creating your legacy story :)
  • DrewDrop26DrewDrop26 Posts: 26 Member
    Hi, I’m Drew :) I’m just an American guy in my mid 20s who loves the Sims and other games. I’ve been playing since 2001, and I used to play Sims 2 on this terrible Vista that constantly crashed!! Even after all these years I still forget to save regularly, oops. I adore Sims 4 and think it’s the best in the franchise. I used to only play and rarely build, but in this year I’ve started building more and I really love it.

In my personal life, my degree is in elementary education, and I was a third grade public school teacher for three years. I quit at the end of the 17-18 school year and have been streaming on Twitch, teaching private Japanese language lessons online, and doing various gig work. I recently picked up a job as a swim teacher and I’m loving it so far! I live with my boyfriend of two years and my precious cat, Ripley. I also have two little nieces who are the cutest!

I am excited to finally be here chatting on the forums! Been lurking for years. :) Hit me up anytime; I love meeting new people!
    DrewDrop26 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m Drew :) I’m just an American guy in my mid 20s who loves the Sims and other games. I’ve been playing since 2001, and I used to play Sims 2 on this terrible Vista that constantly crashed!! Even after all these years I still forget to save regularly, oops. I adore Sims 4 and think it’s the best in the franchise. I used to only play and rarely build, but in this year I’ve started building more and I really love it.

In my personal life, my degree is in elementary education, and I was a third grade public school teacher for three years. I quit at the end of the 17-18 school year and have been streaming on Twitch, teaching private Japanese language lessons online, and doing various gig work. I recently picked up a job as a swim teacher and I’m loving it so far! I live with my boyfriend of two years and my precious cat, Ripley. I also have two little nieces who are the cutest!

I am excited to finally be here chatting on the forums! Been lurking for years. :) Hit me up anytime; I love meeting new people!

Hello @DrewDrop26 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is that nice you have been playing since 2001.You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time simming ! It is great that you are now enjoying building in the game. It is a special way of expressing creativity through the game!
    I hope that your real life work as a swim teacher continues to go well :)
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • DrewDrop26DrewDrop26 Posts: 26 Member
    Thanks @rosemow for the warm welcome ^_^
  • RheydnJadeNRheydnJadeN Posts: 17 Member
    Hey ya'll! I finally dragged my bum in here lol So let's see.... I have played Sims 4 for about a year, mostly into building but I do some LP when I stream. I completely skipped Sims 3, was very immersed into world of warcraft at the time lol I absolutely loved sims 2, and Sims Urbz and Castaway on the PS2! I actually started the franchise with the Sims Online game :P My favorite packs currently are Island Living, Cats and Dogs, and Laundry Day. I love the game and even more so the amazing people I have met in the community! I'm on twitch and twitter so feel free to hit me up and say hi!
    edited September 2019
    Hey ya'll! I finally dragged my bum in here lol So let's see.... I have played Sims 4 for about a year, mostly into building but I do some LP when I stream. I completely skipped Sims 3, was very immersed into world of warcraft at the time lol I absolutely loved sims 2, and Sims Urbz and Castaway on the PS2! I actually started the franchise with the Sims Online game :P My favorite packs currently are Island Living, Cats and Dogs, and Laundry Day. I love the game and even more so the amazing people I have met in the community! I'm on twitch and twitter so feel free to hit me up and say hi!

Hello @RheydnJadeN :)
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the Sims Online game, and that then led to playing and enjoying Sims 2 and the console versions. It is great that you are now playing Sims 4 also and enjoying building in the game. Building is a great way of expressing our creativity and is enjoyable and fun at the same time! The packs that are your favourite ones are great! The cats and dogs in the game are cute! Sulani is a very lovely and scenic world!
    It is special that you have your own twitch channel! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching your twitch streams .
  • Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    Hey, nice to meet everyone! I've been playing some of the Sims games for a little while already, started with Sims 3, which has almost been a year since getting it, and also started playing 4 a few months ago. In the past I've heard about the Sims games but never tried any of them, but having bought Sims 3 almost a year ago, I wish I got into Sims sooner! All the possibilities and available game customizations (mods, cc, etc.) is amazing! My favorite aspect about Sims is the character creation along with house decorating. :smiley:
    edited September 2019
    Hak_vin wrote: »
    Hey, nice to meet everyone! I've been playing some of the Sims games for a little while already, started with Sims 3, which has almost been a year since getting it, and also started playing 4 a few months ago. In the past I've heard about the Sims games but never tried any of them, but having bought Sims 3 almost a year ago, I wish I got into Sims sooner! All the possibilities and available game customizations (mods, cc, etc.) is amazing! My favorite aspect about Sims is the character creation along with house decorating. :smiley:

Hello @Hak_vin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 a year ago and are also enjoying playing Sims 4 now also. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you enjoy doing sims creating. It is enjoyable working out background details for our sims then giving them traits, aspiration and clothing that suits them. It is fun seeing how their lives progress in our games!
  • Rijayden1987Rijayden1987 Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey. Im not new to the forums, but I have writing disabilities, so it's hard to write in forums. I have been playing Sims since Sims2, and some Sim City. I share my sims stuff on my Instagram, but hope to get enough points to share here eventually.
    Hey. Im not new to the forums, but I have writing disabilities, so it's hard to write in forums. I have been playing Sims since Sims2, and some Sim City. I share my sims stuff on my Instagram, but hope to get enough points to share here eventually.

Hello @Rijayden1987 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and play Sim City also. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time, playing, creating and building!
  • Anna MercerAnna Mercer Posts: 9 New Member
    Hey all! I've been stalking the forums for a long time and finally decided it was high time I actually got on it myself!

I've been playing Sims since TS4 but spent many a day watching Youtube videos of Sims 3! I played The Sims Freeplay when it first came out because it was, well, free!

If anyone ever wants to talk, lmk!
  • telanovelasimstelanovelasims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello fellow simmers..First off, I would like to say how good it feels finally taking part in the sim forums. I've been playing and watching the sims for a while now and it so awesome to be able to connect with people who appreciate the game the same way I do..But with that I have a question and a request. My question is, How do we start our own forum thread if possible? Because I would love to start a forum for simstagram creators who want to promote their pages.. And with that being said, if you love drama within the sims..definitely check out my page on instagram @telanovelasims! Thank you for your time and I look forward to your responses and/or tips! <3 <3
    Hey all! I've been stalking the forums for a long time and finally decided it was high time I actually got on it myself!

I've been playing Sims since TS4 but spent many a day watching Youtube videos of Sims 3! I played The Sims Freeplay when it first came out because it was, well, free!

If anyone ever wants to talk, lmk!

Hello @Anna_Mercer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed watching Sims 3 YouTube videos, then that led you onto playing Sims 4. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will continue to enjoy reading the forums threads, find helpful game tips, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your games.
    edited October 2019
    Hello fellow simmers..First off, I would like to say how good it feels finally taking part in the sim forums. I've been playing and watching the sims for a while now and it so awesome to be able to connect with people who appreciate the game the same way I do..But with that I have a question and a request. My question is, How do we start our own forum thread if possible? Because I would love to start a forum for simstagram creators who want to promote their pages.. And with that being said, if you love drama within the sims..definitely check out my page on instagram @telanovelasims! Thank you for your time and I look forward to your responses and/or tips! <3<3

Hello @telanovelasims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)
  • telanovelasimstelanovelasims Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > Hello @telanovelasims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    > You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Ohhhh, thank you so much for the insight... Im so excited to finally take part in this! So earning points wont be an issue because im having a blast just posting comments already! <3
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > Hello @telanovelasims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    > You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    > You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Ohhhh, thank you so much for the insight... Im so excited to finally take part in this! So earning points wont be an issue because im having a blast just posting comments already! <3

You’re welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top