Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there another style of clothing you want added to the game?

For example, from a different culture or era
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited September 2019
    I wouldn’t mind a decades pack, or a stuff pack for each decade.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Tie-dye
    Overalls
    Better jeans for men, hate how the jeans in the game ride up the crotch area. Looks so unrealistic and uncomfortable. Plus a lot of them are high waters
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'd love 60s to 80s clothing and Nigerian clothing.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    I would love some more loose-fitting clothes for every age. It would suit the teens the most, I think.
  • Options
    JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    Some old, second hand looking clothes.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    More worn out and dirty stuff for homeless or poor sims, especially tatty footwear with holes in.

More boho stuff and 60s.

I would love more sleepwear and outerwear in general. And more footwear for kids.

• Options
    jooxisjooxis Posts: 515 Member
    Some more country-style clothes. Overalls for men (with no shirt, or just a wifebeater). More clothes that look a bit dirty and worn.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    Decades-typical clothing would be great. For all life stages.

I'd also love Asian-inspired clothing (be it traditional garments or modern) as well as clothing inspired by African countries.

Oh and I'd be elated if there's ever a pack with traditional/folklore clothing focused on Europe: Eastern European dresses, Irish Ceili dancing clothing, Spanish flamenco clothing and similar. European countries have such a rich cultural history, I wish we had the clothing (and possibly some items like instruments) to reflect it.

So, bottom line: more international clothing please.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'd also like to have more jeans for men. We have many kinds of ripped jeans but I usually only use them for teenagers or very young adults. I'd love to have nice jeans for adults for a change. I don't think we have any good looking, not ripped, jeans for men. There are two pairs of base game jeans, but they look like straight pants, they fit more for elders. I'd like more modern jeans, worn out but neat ones.
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Retro-60's, 70's & 80's
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited September 2019
    Nightdresses and comfortable dressing gowns for my granny witches. I was trying to create Nanny Ogg from Terry Pratchett's Witches abroad and the only things I could find were the long glamorous dressing gown and the new modest coverup bathing suit from the latest Patch which I used!

There are also not enough ways to create a roly poly body shape and face either. I had to do the best I could with Nanny Ogg and Greebo her cat.
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    More nice clothing for elder sims. Whenever I create an elder sim, I end up using the same few choices over and over, because most of the options don't work well on an elder body.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Asian clothing. And more less-niche, less-revealing western clothing for both genders.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'd like some higher waisted jeans, skirts and suit trousers for women, and some more shirt options, turtlenecks, tucked cardigans and blazers. Professional female clothing. And shoes! Female sims are in desperate need of some better looking boots and simple heels. There are a lot of essentials missing for female sims.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I like all the stuff others have suggested one thing I woul love to see less of, crop tops and ripped jeans. Enough already.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2019
    I am happy with most of the styles in The sims 4 clothing and it took me years before I downloaded some minor CC clothing, so that says a lot for me. But that being said, I still miss some certain styles.

- Long woolen winter coats male/female
    - More casual clothing in just 1 color like earth toned tshirts, blouses and loose pants
    - More 90's and 80's styled clothes, but it should also fit in this time era
    - Oh yes and more classic, neutral heels for woman with open toes!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    One thing I would love is more cold weather wear. More coats hats and gloves for all ages especially some long dress up/trench coats...plus scarves!! I have some cc scarves, they are labeled in the necklace category so I can still use hats and gloves, but I would love to have actual in game ones.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I really want to see a nice variety of ankle length skirts and stylish (non t shirt style) tops.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I would love for some nice, sort of dressy out fits for all ages - for perhaps special occasions in the game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    retro style clothes 1950,1960,1970,1980,1990,2000 to now this also includes furniture and appliances
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Honestly I would just like some more regular casual clothes. I don't want themed clothes that look out of place and appear on randoms with other mismatching items.
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    I'd like more toddler and kid clothing (and hair) options. All my kids end up looking the same.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    First and foremost historical costumes / period clothing

When it comes to 'normal' clothing :
    - More modest clothing, no more tops with bellies shown, we have enough of that.
    - More wedding dresses
    - more children's and toddler clothing
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    - Dirty, worn or patched clothes for rags to riches challenges
    - Winter Clothing for non-Seasons owners (I have cc snow, so there can be winter in my game, but sadly many cc winter clothes depend on meshes from seasons what I don't have)
    - Hippie/Woodstock outfits and hairs