Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So You Want to be a Legacy Founder: A Game Show

2...Next

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    This was a great chapter. Voted. What fun looks.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Where did the bear store his panhandled simoleon? He has no pockets on since he's not wearing clothes.
    Don't ask questions you won't want the answers to. And you won't want the answer.

Well that gives a new meaning to "Dirty Money"
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited September 2019
    Elimination 3: State of the Union 2
    D3jCILK.png
    Vlad: "As one would expect, I won the last challenge."

OvlrJrk.png
    Vlad: "Well, me and the bear. We tied for first in the polls. Which means we b-"

II8AQcj.png
    Crumplebottom: "Vlad. You better not vote for me, if you know what's good for you.""

Don: "You won't eliminate me, right? I wore this attractive, macabre turtleneck? We have the same sense of fashion?"

0d0NBDd.png
    Vlad: "Well, Donathan, you make a compelling argument. There's no way I could eliminate my brother in fashion!"

QqmUKtO.png
    "Yeah, you don't have a change, boy. Now get out of my confessional scene."

VVtzceE.png
    Welcome to the penultimate episode of So You Want to be a Legacy Founder. Last week, the guests competed in a make-over challenge, and you guys voted on who won and lost. The winner (or winners, since we got a tie) will get to eliminate the housemate they most despise, while the loser will join that eliminated housemate in Unfavorited Household Hell.

qGPWhpd.png
    Vlad and Pedro are the winners, so they will decide who gets eliminated.

ML7OO7z.png
    But the other houseguests will have one final chance to plead their cases and hope to be saved.

ov8Fhni.png
    Bella: "Between my two competitors, I'm not too worried. Don is annoying and everybody hates Mrs. Crumplebottom. But I can't help but worry about this elimination going belly up on me."

enDS3ln.png
    Crumplebottom: "I don't care if you don't like me. In fact, it's good. I want you to hate me, because I hate you both already. I just don't want you to eliminate me."

Jzs4DmE.png
    Don: "If neither of you vote me out, I'll take you to a nightclub and teach you how to pick up chicks."

cOXlCXH.png
    Bella: "I'm not Mrs. Crumplebottom or Don."

GlVqdkE.png
    Vlad: "Your argument is the best one so far."

cqDLJZD.png
    Bella: "Thank you! It's the same argument I used to get Mortimer to marry me."

xGdy7ED.png
    Vlad: "Unless Don somehow has access to a time machine, I don't see how that makes any sense."

G1Vu4SM.png

fi2JuuH.png
    Don: "You won't vote me out. Right, buddy?"

4V0PCGm.png
    Crumplebottom: "I'll snap your neck and make a rug if you vote me out, bear!"

FtCmfZn.png

lHYSuyE.png
    Crumplebottom: "Good."

odiXVcN.png
    Vlad: "Alright, mortals, shut up. I have come to a decision."

WXPA3PJ.png
    "Bella, I'm (not) sorry to say that you're going home."

v0fJyH5.png
    Bella: "Um... what?"

F5KBxvH.png
    Don: "Hehe, you should see the look on your face, Bella."

vzybU59.png
    Vlad: "As it stands, you and Don are young, iconic, and conventionally attractive to modern tastes. You are my biggest threats in this competition, and I can't have that."

EgRjTUW.png
    And Pedro doesn't get a vote. Why? Because Don was already voted out by the readers, leaving Crumplebottom the only one he can eliminate. Hooray!

kOm4nUL.png
    Mrs. C rises up and explodes with anger.

Crumplebottom: "This is an outrage!! What was the point of this elimination, then?!"

Orv1mTi.png
    Bella: "Oh, she's really, really mad."

g86I2tY.png
    Don: "She's kind of pretty when she has a temper."

4vJfsNl.png
    "Oh. Wait. I'm going back home?"

flFDTLR.png
    Yep, three iconic sims are leaving the house. It's harsh, but this is the future you chose.

HLZnOR3.png
    Don: "Zoom out, make sure you get my crotch in the shot."

SQu3lQ4.png
    "Thanks... And if any single ladies out there want to comfort me, I'll be in Oasis Springs. I don't discriminate against ghosts, just ask my girlfriend."

swfLEup.png
    Bella: "I'm just happy I got to compete. I made a lot of friends and had a great time."

YvZv4oh.png
    "Please don't make me go home. Mortimer's an elder now."

hQV7aoG.png
    Crumplebottom: "My only request is that you all vote to have this competition cancelled. Let there be no winners."

T92hENR.png
    Ignore her. Instead, cast your vote for the winner. Post in this thread, messaging me, or vote here. The vote ends tomorrow or Thursday.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I voted for who I want to win.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Oh boo-hoo on the ones that went home. Voted.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,947 Member
    I voted no winners because crumplebottom and vlad is the ship and she left : (
    but if its possible to still marry crumplebottom to vlad id choose vlad
    if no then the bear
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Aww, darn! I really wanted Bella to win!
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited September 2019
    The End of the Challenge ONE MORE FINAL: I need you
    QbekGXX.png
    The world has ended, and we're definitely not on a set hastily made in the corner of our land because the lot is so small. Life as we know it has ended, save for a scant few survivors.

xwXPLz6.png
    When all has been said and done, only two sims remain on this lot: Vladislaus Straud and Pedro Bear. Both are vying for the crown, to jumpstart a legacy that will change the world.

ebtdJnr.png
    Vlad: "I managed to last this long. I've started to think that the wishing well granted my wish."

D5GTKWJ.png
    Pedro:

hix201K.png
    The votes are the deciding factor. Who will be the one to lead this darkened world back into the light? Any final words, gentlemen?

dAQE7cr.png
    Vlad: "Pedro, I feel like we've barely spoken to each other during this competition. We don't know each other too well. I would like to thank you for that."

33LOlSD.png

22oy5Uy.png
    Vlad: "In all honesty, you might have been the least insufferable contestant I've had the displeasure of meeting."

vwCwmui.png
    Pedro:

Wise final words. The next growls out of his mouth will either be roars or victory, or the snarls of defeat. Let's find out what tune this bear will sing.

L3OFSX4.png
    Alright, gentlemen. The winner, as voted by the readers, is.......................................

fPZNMbA.png
    ... Not Vlad! Because the winner is actually...

5hmvL4V.png
    Pedro Bear!

L3OFSX4.png
    Vlad: "Plum."
    Pedro:

mYNsd6t.png
    Pedro, you won the right to star in your own legacy challenge. You can either keep the challenge house, or have a home especially designed to your tastes.

3xHaS2a.png
    Vlad: "Yes, yes. Congratulations. Just be sure to keep your spawn out of Forgotten Hollow."

0ctCL81.png
    It looks like the fans love you, Peds.

UcOj9zA.png
    Pedro?

CYAM9fp.png
    Where are you going?

Qkie9ke.png
    LTUo6mu.png
    It looks like our winner just ran off into the night, never to be seen again.

iYFs20c.png
    Vlad, that leaves you as the winner.

aXCRJqK.png
    Vlad: "Yes, about that..."

jNIg5ib.png
    "I'm nobody's second choice."

p6DQLGP.png
    Vlad?

Vlad: "Start a legacy yourself. I'm off to enjoy eternal life in my mansion."

And there you have it, folks. The competition is over, and every single one of us wasted time following this dumb game show. I hope you're proud of yourselves, because I'm sure as plum not.

Epilogue
    yLaCSfC.png
    Crumplebottom: "Well, that's the end of that! I'm glad to see that everyone got what they deserved. Now, I bet you're curious about what happened to everyone after the game."

sqpUi3j.png
    "Too bad for you, I don't care! Probably rotting in some creeper's dungeon, for all I care. I hope they are."

sx4egKw.png
    "As for me? I'm living in my own mansion. Ugly as sin, but I can fix it."

mfs23dq.png
    Vlad: "Change my decor and I'll drain every last ounce of plasma out of you."
    Crumplebottom: "Shut up, Vladdy. Shut up."
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Huh. That was surprising.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    But we never got to see Pedro's big reveal!...