Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    @emorrill Don't worry. In one of my games, Zhang got really abusive with much of the family near the front door of their home. The second son of my family, Paul, a teen at that time, got particularly upset about him and set him on fire, turned him into a toad, etc., all autonomously. That was kind of funny and completely unlike the normal Paul. I actually had to stop him :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Turjan wrote: »
    @emorrill Don't worry. In one of my games, Zhang got really abusive with much of the family near the front door of their home. The second son of my family, Paul, a teen at that time, got particularly upset about him and set him on fire, turned him into a toad, etc., all autonomously. That was kind of funny and completely unlike the normal Paul. I actually had to stop him :lol:

Totally my reaction reading that!

giphy.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Small update :smile:

I set Jamie up with Anna before he gets hurt by her!

71183850_10156588442371497_8063267719136411648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeHtcAiV3YEeId1eWDyEQIuVboxyEmi6Z_r2U2iBj-2E_XIene_OMXlXn6YMevNfYrpsoWCSi4EIGhpBWfl_DhYlGa41CxpAUTh74OAGCBzGug&_nc_oc=AQmMjSVeYBJQalo0f0TS218bQ6uPqLOC8zsqv3WTzRFjCDRWegoh-bZQ7rsYxWi2A_kB6Zyn-9nlSEAvuvaGoDHR&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=da55a342e9db579f7bff2381eb784426&oe=5DFD85A8

Megan's puppy Austin goes for a swim

70505783_10156588442521497_7331334923153833984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGRGKwCwp39mvG6XOGx_yfmQg_iAFlDapLcgch1ygnw1_O8BuZhgkrH5quD4nux6uPbxJdtzVzc4rCZuglGbrPD57vLuwDlnkzy77YUseq4yg&_nc_oc=AQlW3J-skw9bOuFGcqa7wm07o2PpWpBKFeiNTpPkyk1JtCmZkqnyl425_3UM9FirqWJ8JoGihsB09yXYK1o4G_kx&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0a3c7236fad13ad8074b5e20ad240619&oe=5DF0F94A

Hana talks to Stacy on the phone

69462539_10156588442506497_3339585489253433344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeEdarmcLUDfeVUktScp1NbC3tFqo2LJhb9bdhMpAJSHgFUsqv1hM36BAY0bRkiX6kJSht9CzunfKLAPO-ozfbOx0mTNh_IUXIUZ5fn7if2x5w&_nc_oc=AQlOO1e2u_nDRi73maJnxeLrcA_vgiMyMe89NOrepFXHKKgv0DU34w5oWlmvtr_7A_vJK7NhEvxwiDMv_ExNHxYV&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=218a590e9221d7d629fb3805cfb36fcb&oe=5E35472F

Grover interacts with Floyd

70261323_10156588442646497_848045673461841920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeEg0G6pVSYG5L4sC3wQY68QI-Re6a1A0sCissVrmnkaN3nbnqDIuz6O5hRQnqSs4ucTHtO7HiB8FGnGTkhTqojFxapSLjjy8XYEwdv02Op7yw&_nc_oc=AQk9f0ELrMPfeH1nl1qe1hlXgssjBKWHmE9KCqDtKRRvshcnPWXo3bIvBlzuKx3D_qYlggjTgxDCOj79RkNPNujc&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=45e93cde5855aa178d6458d47c16d65b&oe=5E3A9A39

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I only had a little bit of play, so just some small snippets.

Snuggles went to a costume party, methinks.
    iHDXp0b.jpg
    I noticed that some of his traits had changed. Not sure what happened, as I'm not aware of the game autonomously changing traits, unless a sim has the "unstable" trait. Well, no hot-headed and kleptomaniac anymore, but stuff like "Can't stand art" and something else useless, which I forgot. Or someone else is throwing elixirs around, but I've never seen any sims do that autonomously, ever.

The first time I ever had these in my game. They look so pretty. I should probably sell them, but I'd like to keep them somewhere.
    ZE7DMap.jpg

Uhmm... that looks painful...
    poq6Q09.jpg
    Jamie looks oddly pleased with herself after a well-placed "berate ignorance" ruined yet another relationship. Well, Dustin's timer is already in the negatives, so I guess it doesn't really matter. On epic timescale it's really odd when the original adult generation goes out pretty much in a very short period of time, while they had been around forever.
    uInsOEW.jpg

The boys taking the Sims University Aptitude Test.
    LIrNGTe.jpg
    LuVK00W.jpg
    Of course, they nailed it and can study whatever they want with the full credit hours applied.

Everyone went to sleep, and Thornton had forgotten to leave.
    ppncz0j.jpg
    Good night.

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2019

poq6Q09.jpg

What the deuce is going on with her? Look at the legs! :D:D:D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Thanks! =)

@Silverofdreams30
    Thank you.I appreciate that!

@Steamvarius
    Thanks so much!

@Turjan
    Aww, thank you.^_^
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    pg. 3676
    @emorrill Curve balls with this game can either be a great surprise or a total disaster. I think a bit of spontaneity can add a lot of fun. I caught that little reference to Bruce not having the disciplined trait, I have a sneaking suspicion that he's got the adventurous trait instead. My favourite Chinese food is dumplings, they are just so so good. Authentic sushi is amazing too, I remember eating tuna in Japan that melted in my mouth mmmm. Sorry I guess I got distracted by the food :lol:. I guess it's Derrick's condition that makes him really tired huh. He really is putting a lot of trust in his son to deliver the relic by himself. I thought those round windows did have glass panes, but maybe I'm wrong about that. I would hate sleeping with flying bugs in the room. I'm glad that Mrs Hua got her family treasure back. I love that you added Chinese words in there.
    It reminds me of when I was in Shanghai earlier this year and I was trying to buy some shoes. The girl couldn't communicate with me because she didn't know English and I didn't know Chinese so she used a translation app on her phone. At the end I typed in English thanking her and apologising for the translation difficulties. The only thing is that there's Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Whatever one I picked she obviously didn't understand because she just stared blankly at me. I have no idea what she read, it was probably nonsense. I felt so embarrassed :flushed::lol:
    I am totally on Lin's side, she just posted the job looking for expressions of interest. It is all up to the explorer to make sure that they are prepared. Zhang obviously doesn't care about the vase's history. Usually I agree that a person's life is worth more but in this case it's not like Lin was forcing Bruce to do anything. Bruce lunged at Zhang? Wow I wouldn't have expected that as he's such a polite boy. I guess in the heat of the moment he got real angry seeing Lin being shoved like that. I feel sorry that the daughter had to see that but at least it gave Bruce an advantage. I think there had to be a better way to sort out the dispute rather than physically fighting. It will be hard to explain things to Derrick considering that he's the one that attacked first. I can visualise Bruce trying to dismiss his father and get to bed as fast as possible. Too bad that Derrick is the type of person to notice little details. I think starting out by saying 'please don't get mad' would only make a parent more suspicious :lol: I get where Bruce is coming from but I still don't think resorting to punches was the right thing to do, especially as he didn't actually know what Zhang was saying. If the police got involved it could have gotten really nasty. But still he showed courage and wanting to stick up for Lin was admirable, I just can't agree with the way that it happened. I would be very scared about the possibility of a lawsuit or jail, China can be very strict on foreigners. I think an apology is the right way to go, and maybe Zhang will be more willing to talk with nicer words. This was an interesting situation, I can see why you said it was unexpected :smile:
    ... now you're saying that Zhang was the one that attacked first? Well this changes everything! :lol: If Bruce was acting in defense the whole time then he's not really the one in the wrong.
    Yay I'm happy you're enjoying the playlist! I pretty much listen to it everyday. I know of Kryptonite and Here Without You (aaaand now it's in my head). They should be on the playlist. I might look them up and see if they have any other songs I know of :smile:
    @GraceyManor Must be a slow day at work if catching gnomes is the priority. I have to admit that Darren looks pretty good in those aviators :smile:
    @rubyskywalker The new house sounds great! If you want to place the new house on your current family's lot you will have no choice but to briefly move them out on the Edit Town screen. I would love to see a picture of the grocery, gardening and clothing shop as it sounds cute. I didn't think that bigger strollers were possible. I have seen some that are only for posing though. Do you have a link?
    @mikezumi Kier is adorable walking over to get a morning cuddle from dad. Sometimes I forget to take pictures even though I'm sure I pressed the button. I hope someone joins Rian with fishing so he's not by himself. He looks so happy to see his brother age up. Kier's outfit reminds me of the private school uniforms from TS2. Seems like Rian got his fishing companion after all :smile:
    I might have to pollinate some couples from Appaloosa. Thanks for the great idea :smile:
    Thank you! Before I got Big Ben, I hadn't built Lego in years. I think it was the Lego Masters show on channel 9 that got me interested again since it looked fun :smile:
    The labour reactions are priceless. Keanu's eyes look like they're bulging out. I would have gotten the children far away too, their screams are just awful to listen to. Ah it's Keva! I think I asked if it was Vera next but I must have gotten mixed up.
    @Silverofdreams30 Hi :grin:

pg. 3677
    @king_of_simcity7 I love Megan's puppy, but it feels like he has stayed little for a very long time :lol:
    @Turjan The cowplant costume is one of the best. Has Snuggles been drinking juice lately? I think there's a drink that changes traits for a few hours. The tiberium does look pretty! Umm it's like Jamie is about to split in two, her top half wants to go right and her bottom half (minus her feet) wants to go left. Silly game :lol: I hope Jamie was criticising Dustin's ignorance of those pants because they make him stand out and not in a good way :tongue: Looks like the boys are well prepared for university :smile:
    @coco I think that he has been a puppy for well over a year now :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    69664925_378729789717946_1156820888235016192_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmqi0NRDFx2XfgO0i1VmvvFOX1kFsXCZor68c9UONA_SKx0MgFGeMVj2wI0Y6hU2KFardUhQ7xSdXdRK5c92dWw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=9f08d98552dd35a566aa19d8c157316c&oe=5DF0E118
    Family day out to the park, even if it is raining.

70601479_378729773051281_734764424971157504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQlZkP6BFsXnatdKLW43KlvV9B2aE75ZkB3oAV4ClntbNxrIVPckOblMe9VLBKatCGPTAWI1D37N4Pi1dvl2wSxK&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bcf5cce890a0cc0b52fdc6de35522d9e&oe=5E32B3B5
    Chelsea: Daddy and ted are so slow aren't they Becky.XD
    Becky: -giggles-

70795799_378729896384602_2104788765384900608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQnY7-U5EiFLOo-ShG2BOBlfJ9NCVLCUuGlw1iEhOqTPZ-ZNbhnBRZWVfX5CZGDKsUCLJwx6hKsVzxo0r8xq77-k&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=966d50d73b367e37844ed133ddac2489&oe=5DFE88E6
    I honestly don't understand why they can't hold their baby and have a conversation; so awkward to lay a baby on the ground
    Developers should have given strollers or bassenets or something.

70562090_378729863051272_3591704248531812352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmenYSf72MQuEuDuw8Qcllt1jpQI7HxmhgIJkYmFJeh9OEQc_2EtuxdBATExGz5Z6qKjeJNJZQ4FZXt6x4CuKhn&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c5de2f4bc59292d1256c4170107e3859&oe=5E3931C0
    Schwarze has been up to no good lately...Darren is gonna have to have a word with him.XD

71001176_378729886384603_8025887575082270720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmPKU0XSfUCL8JIAikEEgGm49Xfx356z_sM8-zPyvfiKpoh-DBdRyVi1VsInwJmsGgy6vVfPJeR4_VnaKA7f38V&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=417a837c1282fd62200706eb8a534476&oe=5E34426C
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    @Silverofdreams30, your welcome!

--

BellaMortimer+P3.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Bella comes out of the hospital to show a baby girl which I named her Cassandra as most of the simmers chose in my poll thread.

Time for them to head home to enjoy their new family member.

While Bella gives her a bottle which Mortimer didn't want to stay inside & visit the grocery store.

Only for Mortimer to buy a birthday cake and he is not in a happy mood that he believes Cassandra is stealing the show.

But that leaves Mortimer to somehow being thrilled about Cassandra growing up as Bella is being suspicious.

There you have it Cassandra grow up..................not right looking! Fixed for now!

BellaMortimer+P4.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Meanwhile after Bella leaves the dining room as same goes for Cassandra, which he calls Gunther Goth about big news of him being the newest uncle. While Cornelia tells the younger Mortimer the news about a new child on the way. Mortimer then calls Bella about what he have been told.

News are spreading around for Cassandra, Mortimer & Bella possibly going to visit Sunset Valley to meet the family.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @GraceyManor

I hate it when babies are lying on the ground, poor little ones
    happen all the time in my game too.
    Lovely update.

@Turjan

That broom photo gave me a chuckle, poor woman.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Page 3673

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments. :)

@GraceyManor I love how you set the scene with the fireplace in the background and Darren's stunned look when she walk in wearing the lingerie.

@king_of_simcity7 Michelle looks cute. Hope she's a nice, smart girl.

@PalmArrow Thanks for the comments. :) Those were taken at the cemetery or at the springs that has the pool. The only room I made was the one that Flora's soul mate was found in.

@AbellaKellaher Thanks for the comments :) I'm glad you came back too as I was ready and still am for more of your story!

@Mikezumi Gunther doesn't float my boat! :l Now.... @Charlottesmom's version of Mortimer.... :heart::love:
    That is an adorable picture of Kier watching his grandparents smooch.
    Cute picture of the two boys playing together at the block table.
    Thanks for the comments. :) I do agree it would be hard for Alice to keep that secret but so far she has done well.

page 3674

@Karritz Congrats on getting the video loaded!
    Goodness, I'm not sure how you keep track of all those sims!

@coco I think they have to eat at least 5 of whichever fruit to count.

@GraceyManor She's preggers! Not the greatest time to be throwing up in the middle of a mission, but it could freak out a bad guy so might work.

@king_of_simcity7 Have they graduated from school or just vacationing? I love the atmosphere of Roaring Heights.

@Silverofdreams30 Gavin looked more like he was watching something very sad rather than something funny!

@Brandontaylor I like the start of your story with the supernaturals. Oh, dear, poor Athena is not happy at all.
    That was awesome of her uncle to bring the orphaned children home.
    I look forward to more.
    Thanks for commenting. Yep, that recipe takes a while. I should have sent her to the library to read it.

@Turjan Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying it. :) I hope I can post more over the next few days. I'm off for a couple of days.
    Congrats on the new kiddo....she is cute with those violet eyes.
    Marcus certainly has a lot of kids in town! Jamie has a lot of patience with his philandering!
    Graduation! Congrats. Fun celebration after dancing.

@rubyskywalker
    Both nurseries are adorable.
    Love the fun patterns you found.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan

It was the romance TV channel hehe.
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    bekkasan wrote: »

@Mikezumi Gunther doesn't float my boat! :l Now.... @Charlottesmom's version of Mortimer.... :heart::love:

Agreed! :blush:

Sorry I've been so quiet everyone (will make comments soon).

I was playing Sims 2 last night and got WAY into the Open For Business aspect of it. SO dang fun!!! :smiley:
    That is the ONE thing I miss that's not in the Sims 3!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @all: Sorry I've been away. Just some real life things going on. :)
    :) Smile!

@coco I always find great joy in seeing that you wrote out a long reply comment to me. :blush:
    Food is a good distraction. :smirk: Especially Asian cuisine! :yum:
    It's SO cool we have these translation apps readily available in our lives! :smiley: As Spock would say, it's...Fascinating. :mrgreen: Different dialects do make translating with apps difficult... Someday that'll be perfected I'm sure. ;)
    I am totally on Lin's side, she just posted the job looking for expressions of interest. It is all up to the explorer to make sure that they are prepared.
    ^I didn't think about it like that, but ditto! :)
    Your next comments just made me smile and chuckle in a few places. :lol: Yeah, Bruce lunging at the man was kinda rash when he could've just bolted out of the house...but man...it's just such a sticky situation for ANYONE to be in. :flushed: And one that would be hard to think rationally in.
    ... now you're saying that Zhang was the one that attacked first? Well this changes everything! :lol: If Bruce was acting in defense the whole time then he's not really the one in the wrong.
    ^LOL! :joy: Yep. :)
    I'm still listening through your playlist when I'm doing random computer stuff, like this. ;) Thank you for sharing! I just LOVE! <3 Memories flying all over the place!

@GraceyManor Aww, taking a stroll out in the fall beauty. <3 LOVE this picture!
    71001176_378729886384603_8025887575082270720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmPKU0XSfUCL8JIAikEEgGm49Xfx356z_sM8-zPyvfiKpoh-DBdRyVi1VsInwJmsGgy6vVfPJeR4_VnaKA7f38V&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=417a837c1282fd62200706eb8a534476&oe=5E34426C

@ddsims3world Congrats on Bella and Mortimer's baby Cassandra! :grin: I totally would've gone with that name too, considering. ;) But I still like the name Ellie. :mrgreen:
    I think I've been watching too much "Chuck." :p

@Puddinroy I feel ya buddy...hang in there. Life is always going to throw us curve-balls, but you got this! :star:
    edited September 2019
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

poq6Q09.jpg

What the deuce is going on with her? Look at the legs! :D:D:D

She's probably practicing for her next career as contortionist.

@coco Yes, the cowplant costume is great. I don't actually know whether Snuggles had been drinking anything that day, as I don't know where the party was. I was thinking a bit about it, and maybe he glitched out during a recent reset. The traits look vaguely like those he got during a failed brain enhancement with the machine (when the machine doesn't let you choose but picks at random), although I had reverted his traits to his original ones later. Oh well. It is as it is.
    I like how the tiberium makes sounds and gives off sparkles. Anyway, those are animated objects, and I should probably have mercy with my game and just sell most of them.
    Yes, Jamie doesn't quite know where to go :wink: .
    :lol: at your comment about Dustin's pants. I find the clothes for elders somewhat limited in the game. I don't think elders have to walk around in stuff that looks like sacks or as if they had slept in it. Of course, there's still that pattern :smiley:
    As for being prepared for university, the epic lifespan I play on makes this somewhat inevitable, at least if you push the kids from time to time. Let's see whether, one day, I can actually play an "I don't really care" family, just to see what happens.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks, I also found it funny.

@bekkasan Just enjoy your weekend.
    Looks as if you like the violet eyes. I'd like to have a blue in the same tone, although, given how I see colors, that probably won't be any useful information for anyone else.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Marcus certainly has a lot of kids in town! Jamie has a lot of patience with his philandering!
    Yes, I think it's eight or nine. I don't blame you, but I think you have a completely wrong impression about the relationship of Marcus and Jamie. Jamie is lucky that Marcus didn't divorce her and kick her out a long time ago. Her constant flirting with every male who comes close and her starting a romantic relationship with a different guy in the same household basically brought the marriage to the breaking point. Also, the kids hated her because of this. The reason why she is still there is that I (the player) was afraid of raising 8 kids with only Marcus and the butler to help. You can think of this as Marcus and Jamie staying together because of the kids, but they are free to have any relationship they want. I gave them the LTR's and disabled the celebrity disgrace system to make this happen. Even Jamie's romantic relationship with Gobias went on (within the same house) until his accident. The twins will become adults in two days, and the contract is basically up. Yes, there's the new kid, but it was Marcus who wanted it, and as expected, Jamie didn't help with raising the baby or the toddler, so it's all well if she leaves.

Who knows, maybe I have her bring Gobias back to life, whom she really loved. They can then live the rest of their lives as a vampire couple. If Gobias doesn't go for one of his other former girlfriends (add dramatic cue :wink: ). There's one living in Goth Manor. Oh, the possibilities...
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Cat
    nvRp4O.jpg

nvRAKA.jpg
    Then Yulan met her brother
    nvRM8g.jpg
    And chose him
    nvRlvj.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Today I'm finishing up the Montoyas new house, adding last details to the Grocery Store, redoing the Toddler Playground and building a new restaurant in town. :smiley:
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    page 3675 and 3676

@king_of_simcity7 It will be nice seeing your sims in another place again.
    So this story is going backwards in time?

@Karritz I remember some of the wedding pictures and amazed at how many folks you had.
    I think it was after hearing and seeing what you did that I had my first big wedding.

@ddsims3world Thanks for the comment!
    Nice to see Mortimer enjoying the pregnancy and supporting Bella.
    Goodness he is grumpy, not a good way to get repeat business.

@GraceyManor Congrats on the official notice!
    Congrats on the baby girl! My favorite name too!
    Yep, I love that look too. Very hot!
    Congrats to you and your fiance! What a beautiful ring. I'm happy for y'all.
    A themed wedding sounds like fun!

@Mikezumi Lovely family pictures. I love seeing Mikezumi and Shannon so lovey dovey!
    Rian did not look happy as he trudged to the table to do his homework.
    Love seeing them enjoy the park.
    Congrats on Keir's' birthday. He's a cutie!
    Congrats on Keva's birth. Finally a girl! :smiley:
    Glad you liked the story. :)

@emorrill They were the cutest couple, still in love after all those years together.
    Left comments on your thread. I do enjoy using what the game throws at me sometimes. Sometimes it just messes things up too much though. lol

@rubyskywalker I don't know of any other way to do it but move.
    I've seen one stroller for twins that was deco only. Let me know if the one you found works!

@meerkattime Thanks, they were adorable.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keva's a cutie! She's mostly Keanu. Keanu's hair colour seems to be dominant.
    48549686176_1e35c37f32_o.jpg
    48549832027_3f3dca20de_o.jpg
    I thought it was adorable when I found Kier announcing his birthday to Rian :)
    48550471242_5c7f7d56ff_o.jpg
    I was about to send Keva to the xylophone when Shannon appeared in her queue :)
    48550327721_fe048c2069_o.jpg
    Since Mikezumi was getting her waking wish to catch a great fish, I had Shannon get started on teaching Keva how to talk :)
    48550327346_385710afbd_o.jpg
    He didn't look impressed by the nose picking ;)
    48550327191_66a3abf080_o.jpg
    48550327046_ae7d0347fc_o.jpg
    The boys made the most of it while Shannon kept Keva occupied :D
    48550326941_492ca15901_o.jpg
    I found the boys playing catch. Both have balls so I don't know who instigated it.
    48550470132_305cfe59c3_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got a few fish wishes in before the spawner was fished dry :)
    48550326581_c87d62ce91_o.jpg
    Shannon didn't get to finish teaching Keva how to talk before she got hungry.
    48550469842_6c037fc4ff_o.jpg
    48550469692_e23810eb24_o.jpg
    Kier is a genius and I was wondering when a wish to learn the logic skill would show up. It never did but he found the computer and played chess anyway :)
    48550326226_c5d0e57356_o.jpg
    Page 3671

@GraceyManor How sweet that Darren got her the house she wanted from childhood!
    Looks like they are settling in nicely :)

@king_of_simcity7 Cute bed poses :)

@bekkasan I hope the tea settled Jennifer's tummy.
    That's great that Victor has a home in Shang Simla!
    Leaving the girls behind is a good idea!
    I hope they can get permission to enter the tomb and that they stay safe!
    Large donations often get the wheels turning ;)
    LOL The butt scratching is always funny! :D
    The Scholars Garden is even pretty at night! :)
    It's good they found Bryce's remains and I do hope Alice can bring him back like she did for Flora!

@ItsJanier Congrats on getting Seasons :) I imagine Aurora Skies will be glorious in winter!
    Mikezumi got a little too close to the highchair when getting Keva out :D
    48550326101_65a34cfd7e_o.jpg
    The family didn't get hungry until quite late because of the mid morning birthday cake. I sent Mikezumi to prepare a light meal of sushi.
    48550469397_061b71dc12_o.jpg
    Shannon and Keanu had been playing catch in the backyard when dinner was served.
    48550325846_d73571a9e9_o.jpg
    48550325696_56c1d0a5a3_o.jpg
    River took Keva to the potty before settling her for the night.
    48550325541_a90ab4f150_o.jpg
    48550468832_2cd013a527_o.jpg
    48550468752_15ac39af38_o.jpg
    Keanu rolled a wish to play a game with Rian :)
    48550325171_1f7d14eb6a_o.jpg
    River played with Keva for a while before tucking her in :)
    48550468497_14cd2b8c8f_o.jpg
    I really need to send one of the family to collect all those gems! :D
    48550468372_a5797b900d_o.jpg
    River and Keanu watched the stars before bed :)
    48550324601_32fb295e32_o.jpg
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top