Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Feedback Thread - come share yours

Comments

• Lexinichole15Lexinichole15 Posts: 1 New Member
    What I like:
    The graphics, amazing!

What I don’t like:
    Why is it in sims 2, the sims had cars and sims 4 we don’t? If you’re going to upgrade the game, bring everything from the old ones to the new ones. But with better graphics.
    Why can’t be add land to the maps? Again with the old sims we were able to do that, and sims 4, we can’t. Each map only allows you to have so many people living there and it should be how the player wants it.
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    OMG are they for real? Restaruants are broken again! Can't have a meal cause other sims steal my sims' meals!
  • LolbittherobotLolbittherobot Posts: 5 New Member
    What I Like: The Graphics, the new Mischief section, and the new CAS

What I don't like: Why can't we have custom Tv channels like in sims 2?
  • ecksdeeecksdee Posts: 1 New Member
    I came up with a great idea just now, a world based around mountains. It just seems like too good an idea to overlook, in my opinion.
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    What I would like: Mermaids being able to swim underwater where you can see them and actually living there.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • brittanylerouxbrittanyleroux Posts: 6 New Member
    I really enjoyed Into the Future for the Sims 3. For something different, I think a "Space Adventure" game pack would be cool with opportunity for Sims to travel to/live in and interact in an outer space sci-fi environment. I know Sixam came with get to work but there is not really much to do there.
  • LittletaIksLittletaIks Posts: 4 New Member
    I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO MAKE WORKING/EVERYTHING MORE FUN.

Since the Sims is all about being realistic, and there are lots of stuff different people want, I am suggesting something that might be a little big, but could be really cool. I am having trouble explaining it eloquently so bare with me here. Since I am doing a singer sim, I have been downloading things for a career in that because there isn't anything for them except for singing in random places, maybe a talent show or two, and one song out per week. That is quite sad if I am being honest. My example for my idea will be through this singer perspective for now. So, I thought it would be cool to do the whole show for this singer. A music label, and an actual building, not rabbit hole, that is the label that has recording studios on many levels. Offices for your manager, your personal assistant, the CEO of the company which is a different career track from recording artists, charts on some algorithm to make song/album sales spike and fall, the option of creating an album and singles and the option to add singles to albums, studios for putting a show together, and backup dancers. Touring option, more stuff for stage props that is not acting related and I am sure I have more ideas if this sounds interesting to anyone on this topic and in other careers. That is a lot to put in the game and if every job were so detailed it would be super laggy right? What if you made non rabbit hole options for everything and got super detailed with each job and the option to follow along. If we follow along, it will "activate" the job. Activating it will make it non rabbit hole and interactive in whatever ways make sense for that job until you leave. This is pretty much applying the acting career situation to EVERY job that comes in the sims. Also maybe widening the option of kinds of businesses we can own. If you wan't to join another one of your sims in a different job, leaving your current sim will "deactivate" the job and make it a rabbit hole until/if you return to that sim. If you apply the acting career situation to every job, maybe it won't be too laggy because the movie/tv/commercial filming lot isn't actually anywhere on the map. Also, giving us the option to visit the work lot when we wan't could be cool for certain professions, definitely for anyone who is making a singer or a model even. Also the option, especially for a singer, to visit the work lot when necessary. I can expand on this singer one or other professions. I have a lot of ideas if this sounds doable or if this sounds like a good idea and anyone from EA wants to incorporate this. This doesn't include the functionality of the manager, personal assistant, CEO, or other people who work in the building. I HAVE A BUNCH OF THINGS EACH PERSON SHOULD DO. This is just an idea to get all of the jobs and professions a huge kick and make the game more interesting overall. *This can and maybe should be applied to everything too. More interactive restaurants, museums, longes, clubs, bars, concert venues ETC.*

Side note: THE ACCOLADES ARE MAKING ME SO ANGRY.
    I found I get the accolade announcement starting at 6pm, so I go at 6 now because I have so many issues. Sometimes the host stops being the host by 7pm, and no one else becomes the host, or the host leaves mid show at like 9pm. (If anyone else starts going at 6 or already does and the host stops being the host around 7pm, sending your sims to another location and then sending them back to PBP will bring a new host. Don't have them walk away, send them to another lot with the travel button on the phone or whatever method you use. If they leave mid show, that trick hasn't worked for me, hope it will for you if you have this issue or hopefully someone else somewhere knows what to do in those situations.) My last problem with the accolades is that I DO NOT GET AWARDS. I think my first sim ever was a singer when I first bought Sims 4. My first singer got multiple awards for lyrics, an amazing sounding voice, and amazing performances. I saved my game at 5:50pm and I go to PBP between 6:10 and 6:30pm and my current singer I'm working on never ever wins. I have exited to main menu and tried again maybe 20 times now. I have been trying over the last 3 days. Before I saved the game, I had her sing in front of people, do a meet and greet, licensed songs, and a few more things over the entire week just to make sure the game knows she should probably get recondition for something she did. She has a sister that has her own household, so she is no longer controlled by me. If her sister shows up, her sister gets an award. She works in a modded job I downloaded, it's not a skill you can learn like singing is in game. Every other celebrity gets awarded except for my sim. I might try removing her from the household while we are at the show to see if she will win then. I wonder if it's something about the sim being active? Also, can you create a script that makes all sims attending the accolades sit down or stand in front of the mic? If they could be scripted to stand a few feet away so that they aren't behind the host or standing so close no one can get to the mic either would make things 10 times easier and more realistic feeling. For the host can you script them to be at the mic ready to start at the correct time? I am tired of constantly having to cancel interactions, conversations, and celebrity reactions. Sometimes the show starts 2 hours late because the host can't get past all the celebrities or can't stop chatting. I show up at 6 because of all of the sims not being able to stop interacting with each other. If the show in running as it should, the host is at the mic going at 7 or just after 7. If they get engaged with someone or celebrities, they will run out of the building to celebrate them, or get distracted outside celebrating sims until 8 or 9. If everyone is going to react to the celebrities, why not take the hour between 6 and 7 and use that to make the celebrities show up with the regular algorithm you have to spawn accolade attendants, but script everyone to stay outside for that hour and get the celebrating and chatting out of the way. When 7 comes everyone is scripted to go in and sit or stand a few feet away from the mic and everyone is scripted to watch so you don't have to make your people watch every few minutes. Also, if any of that is even possible, can the host be scripted to just get through the awards. My hosts after each award, when they start talking after an acceptance speech, have a giant half hour pause. The mic still has the watch option, the host stays at the mic, but doesn't announce for half an hour or more. Thats time for another award. Maybe a script to use up the whole time would allow me to get an accolade? Maybe also go over what a sim has to do in each category (ie: book awards, music awards, singer awards, actor awards etc.) to get nominated. Even when my other sims have won an award, I have NEVER been told I am nominated before. Maybe creating different award shows would make this accolade process smoother? Like actual awards, have Oscars, Emmys, Tonys and stuff so you also feel like the books or whatever you produce is being honored because it is being compared to other sims works or something. I also feel like it will just make the show run smoother and make it less likely for the host to get distracted since every sim isn't a writer or comedian or whatever, you know what I mean? Or bring back the fake audience that look like they are taking pictures and jumping from sims 3?
    > @LittletaIks said:
    > I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO MAKE WORKING/EVERYTHING MORE FUN.
    > ALSO A MUSIC VIDEO OPTION. AGAIN WITH COOL PROPS MADE FOR STAGES/MUSIC VIDEOS AND A HIREABLE CAMERA CREW. COULD BE A NEW MILESTONE CONNECTED WITH THE ACTING CAREER? DIRECTING MUSIC VIDEOS?
    > Since the Sims is all about being realistic, and there are lots of stuff different people want, I am suggesting something that might be a little big, but could be really cool. I am having trouble explaining it eloquently so bare with me here. Since I am doing a singer sim, I have been downloading things for a career in that because there isn't anything for them except for singing in random places, maybe a talent show or two, and one song out per week. That is quite sad if I am being honest. My example for my idea will be through this singer perspective for now. So, I thought it would be cool to do the whole show for this singer. A music label, and an actual building, not rabbit hole, that is the label that has recording studios on many levels. Offices for your manager, your personal assistant, the CEO of the company which is a different career track from recording artists, charts on some algorithm to make song/album sales spike and fall, the option of creating an album and singles and the option to add singles to albums, studios for putting a show together, and backup dancers. Touring option, more stuff for stage props that is not acting related and I am sure I have more ideas if this sounds interesting to anyone on this topic and in other careers. That is a lot to put in the game and if every job were so detailed it would be super laggy right? What if you made non rabbit hole options for everything and got super detailed with each job and the option to follow along. If we follow along, it will "activate" the job. Activating it will make it non rabbit hole and interactive in whatever ways make sense for that job until you leave. This is pretty much applying the acting career situation to EVERY job that comes in the sims. Also maybe widening the option of kinds of businesses we can own. If you wan't to join another one of your sims in a different job, leaving your current sim will "deactivate" the job and make it a rabbit hole until/if you return to that sim. If you apply the acting career situation to every job, maybe it won't be too laggy because the movie/tv/commercial filming lot isn't actually anywhere on the map. Also, giving us the option to visit the work lot when we wan't could be cool for certain professions, definitely for anyone who is making a singer or a model even. Also the option, especially for a singer, to visit the work lot when necessary. I can expand on this singer one or other professions. I have a lot of ideas if this sounds doable or if this sounds like a good idea and anyone from EA wants to incorporate this. This doesn't include the functionality of the manager, personal assistant, CEO, or other people who work in the building. I HAVE A BUNCH OF THINGS EACH PERSON SHOULD DO. This is just an idea to get all of the jobs and professions a huge kick and make the game more interesting overall. *This can and maybe should be applied to everything too. More interactive restaurants, museums, longes, clubs, bars, concert venues ETC.*
    >
    > Side note: THE ACCOLADES ARE MAKING ME SO ANGRY.
    > I found I get the accolade announcement starting at 6pm, so I go at 6 now because I have so many issues. Sometimes the host stops being the host by 7pm, and no one else becomes the host, or the host leaves mid show at like 9pm. (If anyone else starts going at 6 or already does and the host stops being the host around 7pm, sending your sims to another location and then sending them back to PBP will bring a new host. Don't have them walk away, send them to another lot with the travel button on the phone or whatever method you use. If they leave mid show, that trick hasn't worked for me, hope it will for you if you have this issue or hopefully someone else somewhere knows what to do in those situations.) My last problem with the accolades is that I DO NOT GET AWARDS. I think my first sim ever was a singer when I first bought Sims 4. My first singer got multiple awards for lyrics, an amazing sounding voice, and amazing performances. I saved my game at 5:50pm and I go to PBP between 6:10 and 6:30pm and my current singer I'm working on never ever wins. I have exited to main menu and tried again maybe 20 times now. I have been trying over the last 3 days. Before I saved the game, I had her sing in front of people, do a meet and greet, licensed songs, and a few more things over the entire week just to make sure the game knows she should probably get recondition for something she did. She has a sister that has her own household, so she is no longer controlled by me. If her sister shows up, her sister gets an award. She works in a modded job I downloaded, it's not a skill you can learn like singing is in game. Every other celebrity gets awarded except for my sim. I might try removing her from the household while we are at the show to see if she will win then. I wonder if it's something about the sim being active? Also, can you create a script that makes all sims attending the accolades sit down or stand in front of the mic? If they could be scripted to stand a few feet away so that they aren't behind the host or standing so close no one can get to the mic either would make things 10 times easier and more realistic feeling. For the host can you script them to be at the mic ready to start at the correct time? I am tired of constantly having to cancel interactions, conversations, and celebrity reactions. Sometimes the show starts 2 hours late because the host can't get past all the celebrities or can't stop chatting. I show up at 6 because of all of the sims not being able to stop interacting with each other. If the show in running as it should, the host is at the mic going at 7 or just after 7. If they get engaged with someone or celebrities, they will run out of the building to celebrate them, or get distracted outside celebrating sims until 8 or 9. If everyone is going to react to the celebrities, why not take the hour between 6 and 7 and use that to make the celebrities show up with the regular algorithm you have to spawn accolade attendants, but script everyone to stay outside for that hour and get the celebrating and chatting out of the way. When 7 comes everyone is scripted to go in and sit or stand a few feet away from the mic and everyone is scripted to watch so you don't have to make your people watch every few minutes. Also, if any of that is even possible, can the host be scripted to just get through the awards. My hosts after each award, when they start talking after an acceptance speech, have a giant half hour pause. The mic still has the watch option, the host stays at the mic, but doesn't announce for half an hour or more. Thats time for another award. Maybe a script to use up the whole time would allow me to get an accolade? Maybe also go over what a sim has to do in each category (ie: book awards, music awards, singer awards, actor awards etc.) to get nominated. Even when my other sims have won an award, I have NEVER been told I am nominated before. Maybe creating different award shows would make this accolade process smoother? Like actual awards, have Oscars, Emmys, Tonys and stuff so you also feel like the books or whatever you produce is being honored because it is being compared to other sims works or something. I also feel like it will just make the show run smoother and make it less likely for the host to get distracted since every sim isn't a writer or comedian or whatever, you know what I mean? Or bring back the fake audience that look like they are taking pictures and jumping from sims 3?
    > > I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO MAKE WORKING/EVERYTHING MORE FUN.
    > > Since the Sims is all about being realistic, and there are lots of stuff different people want, I am suggesting something that might be a little big, but could be really cool. I am having trouble explaining it eloquently so bare with me here. Since I am doing a singer sim, I have been downloading things for a career in that because there isn't anything for them except for singing in random places, maybe a talent show or two, and one song out per week. That is quite sad if I am being honest. My example for my idea will be through this singer perspective for now. So, I thought it would be cool to do the whole show for this singer. A music label, and an actual building, not rabbit hole, that is the label that has recording studios on many levels. Offices for your manager, your personal assistant, the CEO of the company which is a different career track from recording artists, charts on some algorithm to make song/album sales spike and fall, the option of creating an album and singles and the option to add singles to albums, studios for putting a show together, and backup dancers. Touring option, more stuff for stage props that is not acting related and I am sure I have more ideas if this sounds interesting to anyone on this topic and in other careers. That is a lot to put in the game and if every job were so detailed it would be super laggy right? What if you made non rabbit hole options for everything and got super detailed with each job and the option to follow along. If we follow along, it will "activate" the job. Activating it will make it non rabbit hole and interactive in whatever ways make sense for that job until you leave. This is pretty much applying the acting career situation to EVERY job that comes in the sims. Also maybe widening the option of kinds of businesses we can own. If you wan't to join another one of your sims in a different job, leaving your current sim will "deactivate" the job and make it a rabbit hole until/if you return to that sim. If you apply the acting career situation to every job, maybe it won't be too laggy because the movie/tv/commercial filming lot isn't actually anywhere on the map. Also, giving us the option to visit the work lot when we wan't could be cool for certain professions, definitely for anyone who is making a singer or a model even. Also the option, especially for a singer, to visit the work lot when necessary. I can expand on this singer one or other professions. I have a lot of ideas if this sounds doable or if this sounds like a good idea and anyone from EA wants to incorporate this. This doesn't include the functionality of the manager, personal assistant, CEO, or other people who work in the building. I HAVE A BUNCH OF THINGS EACH PERSON SHOULD DO. This is just an idea to get all of the jobs and professions a huge kick and make the game more interesting overall. *This can and maybe should be applied to everything too. More interactive restaurants, museums, longes, clubs, bars, concert venues ETC.*
    > > ALSO THERE SHOULD BE A CONCERT VENUE LOT TYPE, MUSIC VIDEO LOT TYPE OR LUMP IT INTO THE ACTING CAREER LOT, A PHOTO SHOOT PLACE WHAT EVER ITS CALLED LOT, A RECORDING STUDIO LOT, AND A RECORD LABEL LOT. OR A RECOD LABEL LOT THAT INCLUDES RECORDING STUDIO, MUSIC VIDEO, PHOTO SHOOT FUNCTIONS WITHIN THE LOT TYPE.
    > > ALSO A MUSIC VIDEO OPTION. AGAIN WITH COOL PROPS MADE FOR STAGES/MUSIC VIDEOS AND A HIREABLE CAMERA CREW. COULD BE A NEW MILESTONE CONNECTED WITH THE ACTING CAREER? DIRECTING MUSIC VIDEOS?
    > > Side note: THE ACCOLADES ARE MAKING ME SO ANGRY.
    > > I found I get the accolade announcement starting at 6pm, so I go at 6 now because I have so many issues. Sometimes the host stops being the host by 7pm, and no one else becomes the host, or the host leaves mid show at like 9pm. (If anyone else starts going at 6 or already does and the host stops being the host around 7pm, sending your sims to another location and then sending them back to PBP will bring a new host. Don't have them walk away, send them to another lot with the travel button on the phone or whatever method you use. If they leave mid show, that trick hasn't worked for me, hope it will for you if you have this issue or hopefully someone else somewhere knows what to do in those situations.) My last problem with the accolades is that I DO NOT GET AWARDS. I think my first sim ever was a singer when I first bought Sims 4. My first singer got multiple awards for lyrics, an amazing sounding voice, and amazing performances. I saved my game at 5:50pm and I go to PBP between 6:10 and 6:30pm and my current singer I'm working on never ever wins. I have exited to main menu and tried again maybe 20 times now. I have been trying over the last 3 days. Before I saved the game, I had her sing in front of people, do a meet and greet, licensed songs, and a few more things over the entire week just to make sure the game knows she should probably get recondition for something she did. She has a sister that has her own household, so she is no longer controlled by me. If her sister shows up, her sister gets an award. She works in a modded job I downloaded, it's not a skill you can learn like singing is in game. Every other celebrity gets awarded except for my sim. I might try removing her from the household while we are at the show to see if she will win then. I wonder if it's something about the sim being active? Also, can you create a script that makes all sims attending the accolades sit down or stand in front of the mic? If they could be scripted to stand a few feet away so that they aren't behind the host or standing so close no one can get to the mic either would make things 10 times easier and more realistic feeling. For the host can you script them to be at the mic ready to start at the correct time? I am tired of constantly having to cancel interactions, conversations, and celebrity reactions. Sometimes the show starts 2 hours late because the host can't get past all the celebrities or can't stop chatting. I show up at 6 because of all of the sims not being able to stop interacting with each other. If the show in running as it should, the host is at the mic going at 7 or just after 7. If they get engaged with someone or celebrities, they will run out of the building to celebrate them, or get distracted outside celebrating sims until 8 or 9. If everyone is going to react to the celebrities, why not take the hour between 6 and 7 and use that to make the celebrities show up with the regular algorithm you have to spawn accolade attendants, but script everyone to stay outside for that hour and get the celebrating and chatting out of the way. When 7 comes everyone is scripted to go in and sit or stand a few feet away from the mic and everyone is scripted to watch so you don't have to make your people watch every few minutes. Also, if any of that is even possible, can the host be scripted to just get through the awards. My hosts after each award, when they start talking after an acceptance speech, have a giant half hour pause. The mic still has the watch option, the host stays at the mic, but doesn't announce for half an hour or more. Thats time for another award. Maybe a script to use up the whole time would allow me to get an accolade? Maybe also go over what a sim has to do in each category (ie: book awards, music awards, singer awards, actor awards etc.) to get nominated. Even when my other sims have won an award, I have NEVER been told I am nominated before. Maybe creating different award shows would make this accolade process smoother? Like actual awards, have Oscars, Emmys, Tonys and stuff so you also feel like the books or whatever you produce is being honored because it is being compared to other sims works or something. I also feel like it will just make the show run smoother and make it less likely for the host to get distracted since every sim isn't a writer or comedian or whatever, you know what I mean? Or bring back the fake audience that look like they are taking pictures and jumping from sims 3?
  • Vicencio_21Vicencio_21 Posts: 2 New Member
    I played off the grid for a bit, I wish they would let you use the coolers as a fridge though. Like be able to open in and store whatever you want in it like a fridge. Because I had my sim grow her own veggies and fruits and I had nowhere to store them... ALSO, they should add in an option to be able to grill whatever food you want on the grill or campfire. Like grill my potatoes I just grew in my garden. I feel it would make the off the grid living feel more genuine. Like also only be allowed to use the ingredients you grew, caught, picked ect...
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    edited August 2019
    I played off the grid for a bit, I wish they would let you use the coolers as a fridge though. Like be able to open in and store whatever you want in it like a fridge. Because I had my sim grow her own veggies and fruits and I had nowhere to store them... ALSO, they should add in an option to be able to grill whatever food you want on the grill or campfire. Like grill my potatoes I just grew in my garden. I feel it would make the off the grid living feel more genuine. Like also only be allowed to use the ingredients you grew, caught, picked ect...

Hi, You can put fruit and vegetables in each Sims personal inventory, open the inventory and click on a piece of fruit etc and option to eat. It even works on toddlers and saved a few of mine from starvation and foster care when the highchair was a glitch and caregivers froze waiting for the option to get to them to feed the poor kids.
    I do wish i didn't have to click on each item to put it in the inventory but at least they included that.
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    Please please make the Sim information panel more compact, it takes up a lot of the screen when I'm trying to play, I know it can be done and wondered if anyone else gets aggravated about it.
    I'm constantly watching the needs of the Sims I'm playing and love that we can click on a need and they will do what it takes to fill it.
  • TurquoiseJessTurquoiseJess Posts: 2 New Member
    As we have the ability to change the lot type in the game (such as residential, gym, coffee shop etc.), I thought that maybe we should also be able to choose multiple lot types on ONE lot. Confused? Well...a family (residential lot type) may run a business, be it a restaurant or gym...I don’t know...anything you want, but it may be a business at home therefore located on the same lot as they live on. Or, another idea, some would create multiple houses on one large lot to build a community of a few families (quite limiting due to the 8 max households but you can make it work) and you’d like to add a community library or cafe (I mean this would be easily done but you might want to have townies to easily access that public place). Also, come to think of it, we should be able to place multiple families on one lot but not necessarily control the other households (this probably defeats the whole purpose of neighbourhoods but I don’t know...I’m all for that affluent gated community).

I’m not sure how exactly this would be added but I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard. For instance, you can make one closed build and assign it the desired lot type and the same with another build on that same lot. I don’t know...just a simple idea :))
  • batmanreptarbatmanreptar Posts: 12 New Member
    Just a suggestion, I would love to see more activities for our Sims, like sculpting/making statues of Sims (would be great for legacies and such) also sewing/crochet would be awesome to add in for elderly and crafty sims, and could add to stuff to sell at the flea markets and such, and I hope to see more instruments, I would love drums to make a come back and ukulele would be AMAZING with island living out now (and bands <3 !). Also I know we just got an *awesome* stairs update but I'm really hoping spiral stairs make a comeback soon! o:)
    Also, to finish, i would love to see more for kids and elders, as in previous games, like the lemonade stands and easy bake ovens, the ability for teens to throw parties if their parents go out of town, and definitely need more for the elders. Maybe shuffleboard? Ha. But I do miss when they could have canes, and show off photos of their grandkids, and also strollers! (Oh and, more for babies? Not much cause, well, they are just babies, but to be able to move around with them would be awesome.
    Either way I am happy with everything we have and excited for Realm of Magic and what's in store beyond that.
    I know Sims 4 is different than its predecessors, but I think adding back in a few old things with the new would be refreshing.
    Thanks for reading~
  • Allielucille_428Allielucille_428 Posts: 2 New Member
    I love the game so much. It brings out my creativity. I do miss facial piercings from sims 2! It would be awesome if a pack or a patch came with basic face piercings. My simself feels so incomplete without her nose piercing!
  • mightypistachiomightypistachio Posts: 3 New Member
    Suggestions:

Attraction system like in TS2 with turn ons/turn offs and unrequited feelings
    More hobbies and interests like in TS2 Freetime
    More social interactions. Like handshakes or different types of friendly interactions.
    More interactions for babies! Changing table, baby monitor, stroller, etc.
    More relationship options in CAS (grandparents, aunt/uncle, cousins, bf/gf, fiance, best friends)
    My biggest one: ability to make custom pre-made styled outfits. I love that feature for sims who i don't want to invest time in creating a whole outfit for but i hate using the same 10 outfits over and over again
  • CittyKatCittyKat Posts: 1 New Member
    The family tree, and having aunts, uncles, cousins, step-parents, and things like that from sims 3. I also REEEALLLLLY LOVED the stairs update, it was ver swaggy.
  • khorne_ukkhorne_uk Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Simmers,

I was dubious about the Sims 4 at first thinking it might be too geared toward console but I really love it. I have ALMOST all the games packs and expansions etc.

I am really enjoying the Sims 4 magic game pack too. Just waiting for university ofc which I really loved in the previous Sims!

I had loads of fun playing the Sims Medievil stand alone and thought this would be an amazing expansion. I had thoughts on it.. some may not be possible but I'll share anyway.

Having a new land with a kingdom and a premade absolutely fantastic big ol castle ready to go. Then having 2 ready made estates for your lords / ladies and maybe 1 extra to build your own. Also some little village with a few houses and some building plots. They'd all have off the grid but you could create other lot traits. The castle itself could have specific rooms to do things like hold court or your staff.

You could hire people like you do for the get to work expansion. A maid or 2, a cook, a gardener a beast master etc.

Starting you'll get the story " the kingdom has no heir and they desperately need someone to rule Simdom " so you can pick one of the premade lords or ladies or create your own to put in the castle. Once this happens you pick an heir. You can change this at anytime. If you do not pick one it defaults to the nearest relative (I love family trees in the Sims) but you can only pick relatives or those with lord / lady / duke / duchess titles. Sims can work their way up to this title (through career maybe or through deeds) .

When playing as the monarch you have to make choices which pop up once in a while and you make money through tax and trade or another inventive way. So you must Keep your country happy.

You could have a few stories to do in it like you did with strangerville. Could even have a few quests when hosting foreign dignitaries or visiting monarchs who show off their sons and daughters who you can choose to marry for political reasons.

lots of new and items, clothes, looks will always be welcome haha. But maybe even new deaths like disease or plague,... or if you're wanting to be a bit more adult "OFF WITH HIS HEAD" or even have an exile option.

The monarch would gain a type of reputation as they rule. For the people, evil, wise, mean. You could even have a reputation based on a trait.

This is also a great opportunity to bring back different graves. I used to love that you'd get a different grave of someone who had finished their aspirations. Even Sims 1 created different grave stones.

That's just a few ideas but I would love an addition like this to the Sims games!!
  • DarkxArtemisDarkxArtemis Posts: 5 New Member
    What I think would be really cool is if we had a cryptids pack. There could be new careers options like ghostbusting or cryptid hunting, or an expansion in the science career. There could be collectibles like a tooth from Emily (the cryptid I assume is inspired by Nessie), ghost plasma, an expansion on fossils, etc. You could take pictures or befriend them. I just feel that would be a really cool expansion to have that would be different from past expansions we've had from previous Sims games.
  • BedKittyBedKitty Posts: 1 New Member
    What I really think is a good idea would be horses. We have the pets add-on with dogsand cats, as well as the possibility to build barns and everything. Sure there would be a few decorations missing you can put to it, all around gear, storages, saddle and so on. My dream house with barn is built, please add horses!
  • Sargriff68Sargriff68 Posts: 1 New Member
    Horses Please. We love the pets add-on and my favorite pet is a horse. It could also become a career path, training and taking horses to competitions.
  • ReSims_EEmpireReSims_EEmpire Posts: 1 New Member
    Discover University
    Sports pack
    Decades Stuff (70's, 80's, 90's)
    More Vacation Locations (Similar to World Adventures)
    Detailed Generations pack (Mid life Crisis, etc)
    Futuristic Pack/Expansion

Each are aspects in the game I've really enjoyed/hoped for the future:smiley:
  • SinaiTigersSinaiTigers Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd like to see a game pack where you can make your sim a head smaller and taller than the default. with changes in gameplay too like that smaller sims have troubles reaching high spaces and taller ones getting backache when having to bow down too often to reach stuff. small moodlet would be angry for being so small and tall moodlet would be tense for the backache. name suggestion would be "size matters"

ps: PLEASE change at least the height of teens, they are just copycats of young adults instead of a step between child and adults
  • WrightvulpixWrightvulpix Posts: 1 New Member
    I like the neighbourhoods being all connected and the more eco friendly off grid island living, I dislike how the new games are all just recreated from Sims 3 games though! Would love a farm expansion pack, with horses, cows, chickens, ducks, pigs, alpacas and sheep. The ability to chose between commercial farming and sustainable farming, with animal content and wellbeing or profit, (like the small animals.) With increased crop produce and ability to run it as a business or for personal use and with the option of renewable energy sources. The bees are great 👍🏻
  • AlexisCelesteAlexisCeleste Posts: 5 New Member
    When one of my sims go to a retail store, the other members of the family don't take care of their needs, so when my sim goes home, everyone's needs are very low.
    The game needs to bring back story progression.