Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Personality Please Installation?

SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
edited September 2019 in General Mods Discussion
I'm a little confused how to install this mod. I download it from here http://modthesims.info/d/594573/have-some-personality-please.html but do I just install the top main file or all the extra addon files as well? I'm only confused because all the other addon files look like they haven't been updated in quite a while and I'm worried they won't be compatible with the game.

Thanks in advance for any replies. Also I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

Comments

• Options
    sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Hi I use it and it works fine. After every update the creator checks it's still compatible and updates the main post saying it still works with the latest patch.
    It's up to you which parts you want to download. If you just download the main file you will have the basic mod, but if you want additional features (which are all described in the opening post) then you can choose those add-ons as you please as opposed to having some features you don't want in your game.
    Hope that helps
  • Options
    Hi I use it and it works fine. After every update the creator checks it's still compatible and updates the main post saying it still works with the latest patch.
    It's up to you which parts you want to download. If you just download the main file you will have the basic mod, but if you want additional features (which are all described in the opening post) then you can choose those add-ons as you please as opposed to having some features you don't want in your game.
    Hope that helps

Thank you so much. I just downloaded the main file and the ones for toddlers and pets. I'm looking forward to trying it out when I play next.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Personality please causes problems with autonomous conversation atm because they changed something and now, autonomous conversation always start with idle chats. Apparently it was too good not to have that annoyance in game. The option to reduce idle cheats in Meaningful Stories still works fine.
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Personality please causes problems with autonomous conversation atm because they changed something and now, autonomous conversation always start with idle chats. Apparently it was too good not to have that annoyance in game. The option to reduce idle cheats in Meaningful Stories still works fine.

My game has been so weird since RoM released. It's hard to tell what mods work right and which don't. I wish I the game didn't rely on so many mods in order to function. The majority of my mods are just bug fixes.