Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breed Out The Ugly Challenge: The Jolies *updated 10/06/2019*

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Sorry just butting in here (been lurking and keeping an eye on how the ugliness is going ;) ) I used to LOVE the Asterix comics when I was a kid! Now I need to dig them out and re read them...

Oh don't feel sorry. Everyone is welcome to comment on the challenge :)

The Asterix comics were the first books I've ever read. Followed by Donald Duck comics and then I went over to "real" books.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Yeah, that pool with the weird reflection? That's not how reflections work... like at all :D
    Do your research, Sims team!
    it's obviously a MAGICAL reflection

Poor Morgan haha
    afai1261 wrote: »
    Yeah, that pool with the weird reflection? That's not how reflections work... like at all :D

Poor Morgan haha

The reflection is so weird. I hope they'll fix it with all the bugs that usually come with a new pack.

Morgan survived :) The Sims team seems to like the name Morgan/Morgyn :D
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sorry just butting in here (been lurking and keeping an eye on how the ugliness is going ;) ) I used to LOVE the Asterix comics when I was a kid! Now I need to dig them out and re read them...

Oh don't feel sorry. Everyone is welcome to comment on the challenge :)

The Asterix comics were the first books I've ever read. Followed by Donald Duck comics and then I went over to "real" books.

I giggled when I read this, cause I went to a comic convention two weeks ago and this was what I bought:
    img_3886.jpg

I love the old Disney comics.
    afai1261 wrote: »

Poor Morgan haha

The reflection is so weird. I hope they'll fix it with all the bugs that usually come with a new pack.

Morgan survived :) The Sims team seems to like the name Morgan/Morgyn :D

Don’t criticize the elderly on their fashion choices, she’s just desperate to be as cool and edgy as she was back in her heyday. Either that or she’s really cold... old people’s get cold.

I like magical duelist Danielle. It’s like a title: Magical Duelist Danielle.

Seamstress is a valid word. Your grandmother sounds like she was great. My grandmother just fussed at me for eating too many of her Sam’s Club bulk box of croissants.
    @TheYayToast I mainly read the Donald Duck ones but they all are great. We had those big ones with several comics in it at once and they were cheap.

Oh if only it were the elderly :D I still have the blinky scouts, then there are awlays townies of any age dressing awefully :D I finally got to delete some CC so many townies are walking around naked now, too :joy: Love me some messed up game.

Yeah it sounds really cool! I thought about calling her Dani/Dany but Danielle sounds more magical.

Oh good :) English is not my mother tongue :# My grandma is not the typical nice granny tho :D

I just wanted to drop in to say: I admire your Christmas tree.

Awesome :D

Wanna bet how much longer it'll take to grow out the ugly? ^^ For some reason I hope it'll be quick but I also like playing the Jolies. But the one reason is, I already have plans for something new.
    I've seen plenty of these bachelor challenges lately and I also love legacies. I thought, maybe I'll do a bachelor challenge to find a spouse and then play the generation like a legacy (actually with the point system), have a poll for the heir/heiress and then do another bachelor/ette to get the next spouse and so on.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

Wanna bet how much longer it'll take to grow out the ugly? ^^ For some reason I hope it'll be quick but I also like playing the Jolies. But the one reason is, I already have plans for something new.
    I've seen plenty of these bachelor challenges lately and I also love legacies. I thought, maybe I'll do a bachelor challenge to find a spouse and then play the generation like a legacy (actually with the point system), have a poll for the heir/heiress and then do another bachelor/ette to get the next spouse and so on.
    It may not take that much longer. Danielle is quite pretty apart from the underbite and large head and those could both disappear in one generation if you’re lucky. It’s really a genetics lottery every generation. Still, I’m going to guess 2 or 3 more generations because the game can be annoying.

Maybe once you finish your BOTU, your last heir can become your bachelor/bachelorette?

Let me know if you start a bachelor or bachelorette anyways. I’d like to submit a sim :)

It may not take that much longer. Danielle is quite pretty apart from the underbite and large head and those could both disappear in one generation if you’re lucky. It’s really a genetics lottery every generation. Still, I’m going to guess 2 or 3 more generations because the game can be annoying.

Maybe once you finish your BOTU, your last heir can become your bachelor/bachelorette?

Let me know if you start a bachelor or bachelorette anyways. I’d like to submit a sim :)

She also still has the greyish skin, cheese hair and that weird belly :D Maybe I will be lucky.

I just built the house for her. It's way out of her budget but free realestate will do just fine. Even tho it's cheating.

Creating a new sim is way too excited for to use an "old" one :sweat_smile:

I will post a link here. In case I'll really do that.

She also still has the greyish skin, cheese hair and that weird belly :D Maybe I will be lucky.

I just built the house for her. It's way out of her budget but free realestate will do just fine. Even tho it's cheating.

That sounds super fun. I love it!

I will definitely submit a sim.

I’m currently submitted sims for AdamsEve1231’s Sulani based bachelor and bachelorette challenges and its been a ton of fun. So i look forward to what you’d do with the challenge.

I actually don’t mind the grey skin and cheese hair but maybe I’m weird haha. I don’t also think the stomach is necessarily ugly but then again that’s basically my body shape sooo... :D

I’m currently submitted sims for AdamsEve1231’s Sulani based bachelor and bachelorette challenges and its been a ton of fun. So i look forward to what you’d do with the challenge.

It might still take awhile until I start. If at all :D

Is that the Bachelor in Paradise challenge? I've seen so many I can't remember what is what.

I actually don’t mind the grey skin and cheese hair but maybe I’m weird haha. I don’t also think the stomach is necessarily ugly but then again that’s basically my body shape sooo... :D

The grey skin bothers me because it can't get tanned. I just built the new house for the next generation and in hope of tanable skin I've once again placed those sunbathing lounges :D And the cheese hair... I really can't stand that. I don't know why but it really bothers me. And of course it's passed on for 3 generations...

Her body is normal by now, true. I shouldn't complain about that little belly because my body is more shaped like Linda's body :joy:

Is that the Bachelor in Paradise challenge? I've seen so many I can't remember what is what.

The grey skin bothers me because it can't get tanned. I just built the new house for the next generation and in hope of tanable skin I've once again placed those sunbathing lounges :D And the cheese hair... I really can't stand that. I don't know why but it really bothers me. And of course it's passed on for 3 generations...

Her body is normal by now, true. I shouldn't complain about that little belly because my body is more shaped like Linda's body :joy:

:D Yeah, it's the Paradise one. Lol.

I agree that Danielle is getting close. I also like the gray skin. It's pretty fun. She just is... pasty. Lol.

I've used the cheese hair once or twice, but it's definitely a strange color. CandyCottonChu has really nice recolors that look natural for all the normal hair colors. They're on her Tumblr... I'd share the link, but uh Tumblr is dead right now. >.<" I'll post it later.

:D Yeah, it's the Paradise one. Lol.

I agree that Danielle is getting close. I also like the gray skin. It's pretty fun. She just is... pasty. Lol.

I've used the cheese hair once or twice, but it's definitely a strange color. CandyCottonChu has really nice recolors that look natural for all the normal hair colors. They're on her Tumblr... I'd share the link, but uh Tumblr is dead right now. >.<" I'll post it later.

Oh that one's cool!

So you all think I should only focus on the face? ^^

It's the first time I use it because I really can't stand it :joy: Oh the other colors are fine for me but I'll take a look at the recolors :)
    3.1: Blue! brings so many new things! Enjoy :)
    Aaaaah! I love the new house. It looks great! Good work. The roof shape looks good too! (Roofs are so hard... why. *cry*)

I also really like Houston. I think he's going to fit in just fine. He's so cute. Both as a hipster and not.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Housten indeed is really nice, and also is the house!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    Aaaaah! I love the new house. It looks great! Good work. The roof shape looks good too! (Roofs are so hard... why. *cry*)

I also really like Houston. I think he's going to fit in just fine. He's so cute. Both as a hipster and not.

Oh yeah the roof is always so hard! There's a huge mistake in this roof but I couldn't care less anymore :D

I have huge hopes on Houston. Let's hope he'll make us a nice baby.
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Housten indeed is really nice, and also is the house!

Thank you! :)
    3.2: Rush Hour is out now :) I feel like there's less sarcasm and mean comments... I guess because Houston is just too cute to be mean to him ^^
    edited September 2019
    Houston is way too cute.

Feeling/being blue in English means to be depressed... so the joke works, just a different punchline.
    edited September 2019
    This is random but I’ve been noticing for a while that I can’t like your blog posts. nor can I follow your blog. I’m confused...

Anyway with Houston you’ll almost definitely get a cute blue baby so that grey skin tone you wanted to breed out will finally be gone.
    Houston is way too cute.

Feeling/being blue in English means to be depressed... so the joke works, just a different punchline.

He is, isn't he? :)

Yes I know. But the German version is funnier imo :D

This is random but I’ve been noticing for a while that I can’t like your blog posts. nor can I follow your blog. I’m confused...

Anyway with Houston you’ll almost definitely get a cute blue baby so that grey skin tone you wanted to breed out will finally be gone.

That's weird. I have no restrictions or anything installed.

I played a bit today and there's a problem I'll address when the chapter gets to this point. But it has something to do with what you said here.