Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thank you kitty. <3
    My third day home is almost over and it feels like it's been a week already. So very little sleep. And not really because of the baby xD

I'll share a picture link when I'm at the computer if you all want to see her.

I'm not sure if the mods would approve of posting pictures of your kids in a public forum (plus it's generally not a good idea to do so on a public forum), but I'd love to see pics. :) Just maybe in a more private space
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Thank you kitty. <3
    My third day home is almost over and it feels like it's been a week already. So very little sleep. And not really because of the baby xD

I'll share a picture link when I'm at the computer if you all want to see her.

I'm not sure if the mods would approve of posting pictures of your kids in a public forum (plus it's generally not a good idea to do so on a public forum), but I'd love to see pics. :) Just maybe in a more private space

This exactly. :) If you'd like you could pm the photo's.
    Banner.png
    Also, De Mol Ep 2!
    - Joke the Fugitive :0
    - I'm guessing 20 pasvragen are equivalent to one exception, with 20 questions each quiz
    - Oof, they turn back just as they were approaching Joke
    - It seems like the mole in this challenge didn't do a lot of sabotaging either, unless...
    - So Joke gets no pasvragen, and the group gets no money. Everyone loses?
    - I like how Pieter is one of the most foul-mouthed contestants :joy:
    - "Blindly" trusted lol
    - Baha is good at the baseball challenge
    - I can see some moleing happening here already
    - Jeffrey: *bumps head*
    Me: :D (I'm awful)
    - HOME RUN
    - Bye Channy :'(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Also, De Mol Ep 2!
    - I'm guessing 20 pasvragen are equivalent to one exception, with 20 questions each quiz
    - It seems like the mole in this challenge didn't do a lot of sabotaging either, unless...
    - "Blindly" trusted lol
    - HOME RUN
    Someone actually made a remix of Pieter's "Is Joke Dood" line, and they showed it at the time during the aftertalkshow. XD

https://youtu.be/7DgzsuCQsZY

- Yeah, if you'd use 20 you'd have a guaranteed perfect score. Though, now that I think about it, what if the rest scores perfect too and the pasvraag person gets executed because of having the slowest time? 🤔
    - Yup, everyone loses and Joke rages in a lovely West-Flemish accent XD
    - Yeah, and Pieter also has no issue with drinking tequila along with the rest of the group. XD
    - Poor Jeffrey XD
    - Poor Channy DX
    Banner.png
    Also, De Mol Ep 2!
    - "Blindly" trusted lol
    - HOME RUN
    Someone actually made a remix of Pieter's "Is Joke Dood" line, and they showed it at the time during the aftertalkshow. XD

- Yeah, if you'd use 20 you'd have a guaranteed perfect score. Though, now that I think about it, what if the rest scores perfect too and the pasvraag person gets executed because of having the slowest time? 🤔
    - Yeah, and Pieter also has no issue with drinking tequila along with the rest of the group. XD
    - Poor Jeffrey XD
    - Poor Channy DX

Lol. Is Joke Dood. :joy:

Everyone getting a perfect score is possible...but unlikely :D

Nothing says priests can't drink recreationally. ;) After all, Jesus did too

Also, De Mol Ep 2!
    - "Blindly" trusted lol
    - HOME RUN

- Poor Jeffrey XD
    - Poor Channy DX

Waarom is Joke dood? :joy:

Yeah, it's more likely in the late game, when there are only 4 or 3 normal contestant players left. Though gathering 20 pasvragen in the first place is super unlikely already XD

Yeah, that's true. Water into wine. :) Knowing and respecting your limits is what matters.
    Banner.png
    Also, De Mol Ep 2!
    - "Blindly" trusted lol
    - HOME RUN

- Poor Jeffrey XD
    - Poor Channy DX

Waarom is Joke dood? :joy:

Yeah, it's more likely in the late game, when there are only 4 or 3 normal contestant players left. Though gathering 20 pasvragen in the first place is super unlikely already XD

Yeah, that's true. Water into wine. :) Knowing and respecting your limits is what matters.

Amen 🍷

• AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Happy birthday, Lo!!!! :smiley:
    Happy birthday, Lo! 🎉🎉🎉

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Happy birthday Lo! 🎉🎂
    Jacob_Banner.png
    De Mol Ep 3
    - "I'm not the Mole" <- somebody lied here :D
    - Joke was perfect for the job in this challenge. She knew the artists
    - Oh no, he hit Justin Bieber :0
    - And then Madonna
    - Steve's not very good at this
    - I like how getting a wrong answer in the tequila game makes them drunker :D
    - The memory challenge sounds difficult
    - It figures Lloyd would know about the periodic table because he mentioned he was a med student
    - How do none of them know Careless Whisper???
    - They only earn money when Steve only has to take instructions and hit the right piñata :joy:
    - Lots of moleing going on
    - "Failed spectacularly" :joy:
    - I feel like I'd get a positive alcohol test because I'm low tolerance. :joy: Perks of having East Asian ancestry
    - "I've unmasked the Mole" <- Famous last words
    - I wish I could be Pieter in the racing challenge. He's enjoying it a lot too :D
    - I felt like wearing a seatbelt isn't needed when you're going in reverse since, well, you're going slow. How did Jeffrey not know that?
    - I actually gasped when Joke unlocked the car. :0 That was amazing. "I'm the best thief in the country" :joy:
    - The music when the safety car intercepted the race car and when the old man crossed the road :joy:
    - The delays really helped a lot. But how many did Jeffrey and Pieter get right?
    - Lol, they only got one right
    - Hmm...that "hint" for the eliminee sounds pretty misleading. But I guess they can assign the highest amounts to the people who answered "yes"
    - "I'll step back from the 6000" Hmmmm....
    - I think some of Baha's and Jeffrey's first picks were good calls. But we'll see
    - Of course the Mole is going to buy some pasvragen :D
    - Bye Jeffrey. :( He had a 0 briefcase, but it was for naught because some people got greedy

Happy birthday Lo! :smiley: 🎂🎉🎈🎀
    Banner.png
    De Mol Ep 3
    - And then Madonna
    - It figures Lloyd would know about the periodic table because he mentioned he was a med student
    - They only earn money when Steve only has to take instructions and hit the right piñata :joy:
    - I feel like I'd get a positive alcohol test because I'm low tolerance. :joy: Perks of having East Asian ancestry
    - I wish I could be Pieter in the racing challenge. He's enjoying it a lot too :D
    - I felt like wearing a seatbelt isn't needed when you're going in reverse since, well, you're going slow. How did Jeffrey not know that?
    - I actually gasped when Joke unlocked the car. :0 That was amazing. "I'm the best thief in the country" :joy:
    - The music when the safety car intercepted the race car and when the old man crossed the road :joy:
    - The delays really helped a lot. But how many did Jeffrey and Pieter get right?
    - Hmm...that "hint" for the eliminee sounds pretty misleading. But I guess they can assign the highest amounts to the people who answered "yes"
    - I think some of Baha's and Jeffrey's first picks were good calls. But we'll see
    - Bye Jeffrey. :( He had a 0 briefcase, but it was for naught because some people got greedy
    - Always fun when they have to hit piñata's with people's faces on them. XD Though I can't shake off the feeling that the sombrero game was doomed to fail by design... :/
    - It sounds like fun to sit up in there, but I guess that if the driver goes a little too nuts you're in for a bumpy ride XD.
    - Don't underestimate the power of good musical comic relief XD
    - That last challenge is very deep socially. I like it myself. :) Just wait until you see the finale review of it. It's being played really well by some....... ;)>:)
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    I think I'll nominate Taz Middleton to your SRAS @M13Vulpecula
    edited September 2019

Yay, thanks for the nomination. :) I'll soon recreate Taz in Sims 2 for the BACC. :) And I'll also reveal him with Linda.

Anyone else noticed Jake hasn't been here for a month? :o
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    First off, happy Birthday Lo!!!

Yay, thanks for the nomination. :) I'll soon recreate Taz in Sims 2 for the BACC. :) And I'll also reveal him with Linda.

True, It is like we haven't seen him in forever, the last time being on The Mole and when he had his brief stint on Zero Privacy
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited September 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Lo!!!! :smiley:
    Happy birthday, Lo! 🎉🎉🎉
    Happy birthday Lo! 🎉🎂
    Happy birthday Lo! :smiley: 🎂🎉🎈🎀

Awe, thanks, everyone! <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Lo! :blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    @icmnfrsh - Did I read you are in the US now?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

I am :)

De Mol Ep 3
    - And then Madonna
    - Always fun when they have to hit piñata's with people's faces on them. XD Though I can't shake off the feeling that the sombrero game was doomed to fail by design... :/
    - It sounds like fun to sit up in there, but I guess that if the driver goes a little too nuts you're in for a bumpy ride XD.
    - Don't underestimate the power of good musical comic relief XD
    - That last challenge is very deep socially. I like it myself. :) Just wait until you see the finale review of it. It's being played really well by some....... ;)>:)

Ooh, just six more episodes to the finale then :D

And yeah, the sombrero game is pretty much impossible to get right

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is awesome! <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    icmnfrsh - Did I read you are in the US now?

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That is awesome! <3

It is. :D It's been nice so far

Maybe he's been busy? Let me check his Steam

Maybe he's been busy? Let me check his Steam

Yep, he's been online and he has played games recently. Could just be busy