Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hey all, WagonFruit (not) here--she got hit pretty hard by Dorian and lost power for days, and while she finally got that back, she's still tragically without internet. :#

She wanted to let everyone know that she's not gone, just internet-deprived. <3 And she wanted to start posting chapters soon now that RoM is out, so I'm sure this is especially frustrating for her. :scream:

Thanks for sharing. Such a relief. We’ve been worried! <3
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Thanks for the heads up @LadyLobster ! :)

Have a gif for your troubles! :D
    tumblr_ns3qs9myxh1upwifco1_400.gif
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, thanks for the gif!!

WagonFruit just got a data plan today, so she should be back on the forums/discord shortly. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    LOL, thanks for the gif!!

WagonFruit just got a data plan today, so she should be back on the forums/discord shortly. <3
    Squee!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Thank you @LadyLobster for updating every one for me!! Wat would I do w/o u?? :bawling:

And tyu so much @Maladi777 @haswh @pammiechick @Irishsong @MrsRacooney @AudreyFld and @Munterbacon for the love...and beautlful cat gif! <3<3<3

So, uhh, ya, slight LotL delay, pls forgive, butt as soon as I can get myself situated is happen :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I'm just glad to welcome you back to the world of the internetted. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Oh frabjous day, calloo, callay! Hip hip hooray!
    edited September 2019
    ALRIGHTY!!

Sorry for the delay, here is PART DEUX of the Gen 3 recap!! :scream:

hgpsj8B.png

Enjoy! :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    ALRIGHTY!!

hgpsj8B.png

SQUEE!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    ALRIGHTY!!

hgpsj8B.png

Exactly what I needed today. Your humor is a medicine. I need me some every day. There's not enough stories with good humor in them. I feel like it's easier to write stuff that makes people cry than something that gives you a hearty laugh. It may be just a recap, but it still felt like something completely new with your witty commentary.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    The ancient times of the Gen 3 recap are totally my favorite. Looking forward to so much! Yay!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Now that we are all caught up to the end of Gen 3 I'm looking forward to what fun things you have in store for us! :)
    I agree with @Maladi777 Your humor is a medicine @WagonFruit! :)
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    Now that we are all caught up to the end of Gen 3 I'm looking forward to what fun things you have in store for us! :)
    I agree with @Maladi777 Your humor is a medicine @WagonFruit! :)

Ditto!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    That new banner is gorgeous and getting me HYPED :love:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited September 2019
    @pammiechick I squeeing too! <3 especially since today is a special day !!!

@Maladi777 I'm glad you liked it as a standalone thing! Is something today also TOO SOON??! O..O

@Haflinger Ya, secretly mine too, ehehehe...

@haswh & @AudreyFld aww, thank yous ladies >big hugs< <3

@CitizenErased14 thankssss!!! I wish I could take credit, butt alas, my skills are not comparable :mrgreen:

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN :scream:

Last chapter...

VyMg4nK.png

PILI DIED...and some other stuff happened (probably).
    Ya, ok, fine. Nubbins and Mosi and Artie arrived in ancient times and found poor leaking Pili, who apparently just leaked for too long and then DIED.

oBjNbbX.png

Kebab was kidnapped by Mayua and Ulfr, and she wasn't happy about it even though they said she should be, bc she didn't want to go to The Basin, so she gave Ulfr an owie and ran away, but then Mayua caught her, but Pili was there so she ran away some more.

2jbBWA7.png

Sabit let Tola go chase down Desh and Kumya who stopped to chat a whole lot considering they were supposed to be fleeing for their lives, but it's not Kumya's fault he has soft feet (ok it kind of is, geeze, get outside once in a while man).

Onward!

A special, extra huge, massive thank you to @Maladi777 for her amazing work on this gen's banner <3<3<3
    Your skills always astound me, but I feel like you outdid yourself with this one dearest!!
    >HUGS<

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Aaaa Maladi made you such an amazing banner! 😲 And everyone in it is so lovely. I'm most curious about the white-haired beauty in the center of course...
    uduVcAP.png
    Aaaa Maladi made you such an amazing banner! 😲 And everyone in it is so lovely. I'm most curious about the white-haired beauty in the center of course...

OMG, she really did :bawling:
    she did such amazing work with their HAIRS!!
    I didn't know you could paint like that in PS!!

Oh, the white hair gorl? Hmm, ya, idk who she might b....
    O..O
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2019
    OMG!!! Your banner!!

Can't wait to meet all of these beautiful characters!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    OMG!!! Your banner!!

Can't wait to meet all of these beautiful characters!!! <3

RIGHT?! Such a beautiful job!! :bawling: am still blown away!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    *yells aggressively* This banner is amazing and full of marvels and I will protect it! :scream:
    Okay, we can... read now :#

Girl-whoever-she-is is smart! Amazon queens do usually rule for life but there are exceptions to every rule... And if there's an exception, of course it would be Raet. Because she's a sweetie and very special <3
    Wow! The author of these lines is certainly biased, Amon def got that right! He's a smart guy, too and I guess also right about thievery not being quite up to moral standards? If he's Balsam's son, he def hasn't inherited his wits :joy: I love him already, all sassy and stuff :kissing_heart:
    Yes, being a responsible adult is very exhausting, Luna. Not that you knew anything about that, huh? :D
    To be honest, although of course I love our scheming princess, I don't pity her for having to watch Pili's death. It is good to know that such things are still capable to reach her heart and in all honesty, I do hope it will help her be a better, more humane queen (lol, yeah, at the beginning of the gen, right).
    Hattie doesn't know her mother. At all. Raet meant what she said and making Hattie queen now is the only way to teach her how wrong she was in her deeds - that ultimately destroyed her family. As long as she lives, she will always be queen with the certainty that she has sacrificed two family members for it. It will never hold pride for her but shame and guilt.
    Horus in the background looked as if he wanted to kill Hattie :D
    Yeah, Kebs, talk yourself into that that takes courage. For some, it might. But for her it is more an impression of helplessness and fear. She is lonely, hungry and tired. The mushroom is her way out of that desperation, not a dare to test her devotion for the Goddess!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awesome banner! <3 Who are these little readers of the book? Can't wait to find out more about them.
    Raet is so old now it made me sad to see her that way. I <3 her! Can't believe that Raet just gave that to Hatshepsut. :o Artimis isn't happy either!
    No don't do it Kebechet! What about the baby?!?! :#

Love that your back @WagonFruit!! <3<3 What kind of special day is it?
    *yells aggressively* This banner is amazing and full of marvels and I will protect it! :scream:
    Okay, we can... read now :#

Girl-whoever-she-is is smart! Amazon queens do usually rule for life but there are exceptions to every rule... And if there's an exception, of course it would be Raet. Because she's a sweetie and very special <3
    Wow! The author of these lines is certainly biased, Amon def got that right! He's a smart guy, too and I guess also right about thievery not being quite up to moral standards? If he's Balsam's son, he def hasn't inherited his wits :joy: I love him already, all sassy and stuff :kissing_heart:
    Yes, being a responsible adult is very exhausting, Luna. Not that you knew anything about that, huh? :D
    To be honest, although of course I love our scheming princess, I don't pity her for having to watch Pili's death. It is good to know that such things are still capable to reach her heart and in all honesty, I do hope it will help her be a better, more humane queen (lol, yeah, at the beginning of the gen, right).
    Hattie doesn't know her mother. At all. Raet meant what she said and making Hattie queen now is the only way to teach her how wrong she was in her deeds - that ultimately destroyed her family. As long as she lives, she will always be queen with the certainty that she has sacrificed two family members for it. It will never hold pride for her but shame and guilt.
    Horus in the background looked as if he wanted to kill Hattie :D
    Yeah, Kebs, talk yourself into that that takes courage. For some, it might. But for her it is more an impression of helplessness and fear. She is lonely, hungry and tired. The mushroom is her way out of that desperation, not a dare to test her devotion for the Goddess!

It is amazing and full of marvels!! :mrgreen:

Raet has been an exception, hasn't she! Aww, my sweet girl <3
    LOL. It's true! Amon is not blessed with the same wits as Balsam...I suppose maybe he took a little something something from his other parent (whoever that might be!) O..O all in all, sassy kiddos with many suppositions. Not sure if they should have left the kids in charge, or Oly.

Yes, some folks may have had their doubts about Hattie's ability to be feeling, and maybe it did take something extreme, in the end, to get her there, but she's in that weird place between teenhood and adulthood where you think you're always right and probably invincible, and really she needed to be taken down a peg or two! Let us hope that it will make her a better ruler.
    Raet is both more solid and more frail than her family realizes, especially her kids! (Isn't that always the way though? LOL) Hattie thought she was weak and ineffective, but this was a pretty harsh lesson and punishment...I wonder what it cost her? ;)

Ahh, you saw Horus face eh? LOL. Yeah. He's Not Impressed.
    Yes, exactly right about Kebab, all these horrible things that are The End of The World (as she knows it), and also she's hormonal as all get out at the moment, and terrified and desperate and all the rest (and a bit of a natural drama queen). But sure, Kebab, you just go ahead and tell yourself it's to impress the Goddess! (we all believe u, no, rly! we doooo!) :smirk:

haswh wrote: »
    Awesome banner! <3 Who are these little readers of the book? Can't wait to find out more about them.
    Raet is so old now it made me sad to see her that way. I <3 her! Can't believe that Raet just gave that to Hatshepsut. :o Artimis isn't happy either!
    No don't do it Kebechet! What about the baby?!?! :#

Love that your back @WagonFruit!! <3<3 What kind of special day is it?

Thank you so much! Maladi is a saint, I swear!
    They are...well, I will spell it out eventually, but you're free to guess in the mean time ;)
    Artie is hopping mad for sure!!
    Raet, well...poor lady. Losing a lot of things right now :pensive:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Woo! New chapter!

Banner is beautiful, just like everyone says!

I'm trying to think of who the kids could be... If Oly is that old already, I doubt one of them is Balsam's kid, since he was pregnant at the same time as Selene. I would guess maybe Selene's granddaughter? Or daughter later in life?
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Woo! New chapter!

Banner is beautiful, just like everyone says!

I'm trying to think of who the kids could be... If Oly is that old already, I doubt one of them is Balsam's kid, since he was pregnant at the same time as Selene. I would guess maybe Selene's granddaughter? Or daughter later in life?

It is! A glorious banner creature! :smiley:
    Ooooh, I wouldn't put too much stock in how old Oly looks ;) witches can be a tricksy lot!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    🚨🚨🚨🚨 Wowza pretty banner alert 🚨🚨🚨🚨
    if only hair looked that good in game tbh, EA did us dirty :pensive:

also, regarding the chapter
    REST IN BEEs u BEE-UTIFUL dad of 3897459825 children

PRGm6YU.png

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
    😩:pensive::sob:

it took me far too long to realize i named the file pilipocketo0o0o.png