Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rainbow Sundae: A very berry legacy! (Updates sporadically)

Comments

• QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    You mean because she's a normal sim again? I think that's standard tho. Your sim can only be a skeleton for some hours or day.
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    You mean because she's a normal sim again? I think that's standard tho. Your sim can only be a skeleton for some hours or day.

@Queenarella She was generated as one of those skeletons that wander around the tombs in Selevadora. But I guess they can’t be skeletons outside of those temples?

@Queenarella She was generated as one of those skeletons that wander around the tombs in Selevadora. But I guess they can’t be skeletons outside of those temples?

I'm really not sure on that. Whenever my sims turned into a skeleton they were normal again after some time. And I think I've once seen a Selvadoradian sim in normal who I thought was a skeleton from the temple. But I'm really not sure :sweat_smile:
    edited September 2019
    Two updates today. Hope you like them...

One of my favorite pictures:
    somegrofield_166.jpg

Super spoiler, don’t read till after you read 2.9
    Writing 2.9 legit made me almost cry... I couldn’t help it! Even knowing what happens, it broke my heart to have to have him send her home. My poor babies.

somegrofield_166.jpg

Writing 2.9 legit made me almost cry... I couldn’t help it! Even knowing what happens, it broke my heart to have to have him send her home. My poor babies.

Oh my gosh :o The chapters are great!
    You made me cry with that last part, too :'( Was it all a dream? Will Orion still be at school? Is he still in Glimmerbrook and will have to find a way to come back to Ashylnn? I can't wait to see them back together again!

somegrofield_166.jpg

Oh my gosh :o The chapters are great!
    You made me cry with that last part, too :'( Was it all a dream? Will Orion still be at school? Is he still in Glimmerbrook and will have to find a way to come back to Ashylnn? I can't wait to see them back together again!

@Queenarella So many questions! Which will be answered... just not today. Cause I’m a monster. Today I am offering up the lovely Ida Interlude! Ashlynn’s brother who has been a background character cause yeah... I dunno.
    I wish I saw Anita throw a potholder at Aiden :joy:

Poor Ida :( Why do women have to be so complicated? I am, too, but come on :D
    I wish I saw Anita throw a potholder at Aiden :joy:

Poor Ida :( Why do women have to be so complicated? I am, too, but come on :D

@Queenarella I wish I could see that too. Maybe I'll sketch it out, but that wouldn't be the same. Lol.

Women are the most complicated creatures... but maybe he's just a little too analytical.
    edited September 2019
    Do you want a pair of goofballs in your game? You know you do... Now you can have a spiffy non CC version of Anita and Aiden for your world. My cuties have wiped off the berry paint and scrubbed up as normal sims to make it easier to add to your world!

Non Berry Aiden and Anita

You can also just search the Gallery for the ID: theyaytoast

Sneak Peek:
    Anita:
    headshots_004.jpg
    Aiden:
    headshots_003.jpg

They look so different in some way but they're the same sims just with different skin and hair color :sweat_smile:
    Today's chapter is the continuation in the adventures of Ida. Enjoy, Ida Interlude - Part Two
    Working on a staged scene and here's a random sneak preview...

healthcodeviolation.jpg

Somehow, all this food on the floor screams a health code violation...
    Today's chapter is the continuation in the adventures of Ida. Enjoy, Ida Interlude - Part Two

Oh wow, that was a real surprise :o And Ida needs some whopping for playing with both the girls' feelings!

I have no idea what might happen with all the food on the floor?

Oh wow, that was a real surprise :o And Ida needs some whopping for playing with both the girls' feelings!

I have no idea what might happen with all the food on the floor?

@Queenarella Ida does need a good whopping for that. I mean, I guess he wasn't technically dating either of them, but still.

You will see in today's update!
    Good Morning, Noon, or Night! I am bringing you the next chapter of Rainbow Sundae! It's a couple hours later than normal because well... it's flooding here. *shrug* But never fear... I have completed the next installment of this glorious legacy and here it is...

Rainbow Sundae 2.12
    Why are Pepper and Ida so gross? :D No one wants to hear that! Let them move out :p

:o:o:o The same dream?! I can't wait to read more about this!

Wait, flooding like your home is under water?
    Why are Pepper and Ida so gross? :D No one wants to hear that! Let them move out :p

:o:o:o The same dream?! I can't wait to read more about this!

Wait, flooding like your home is under water?

@Queenarella They are weirdos. I was dead set on having everyone live in the same house... but seven sims is murder to maintain!

Not quite under water... just street flooding. A lot of houses in my neighborhood had water get inside. Very nasty storm.
    Happy Friday! (If it's Friday for you.) The continuing spell binding chapters of Rainbow Sundae arrives.

Ashlynn and Orion's date! Important questions will be answered. Like: Will Ashlynn defeat Orion in Jenga Don't Wake the Llama?
    Ooh I love it! I hope there will be more infos about Orion soon :) He's such a cutie!
    Hey everyone! It's the weekend, so I haven't been posting updates, but that doesn't mean I haven't been doing stuff!

I've actually been creating new households to add into my save because all of Anita and Aiden's friends are fogeys now and there's so many weirdo sims in the world that I'm like... uh no thanks. So I have been busy creating new sims to add in. I've created them all in base game with No CC! Yes, this means that you too can download my creations if you need new townies too. I'm really generous like that. You can find them all in my gallery under the username TheYayToast.

In addition, I've also been building something very special: Anita's Park! It took forever and it's my most ambitious community lot yet, but it is done and it's up for download! It's in the gallery as Elm Grove Park.

Let me spam you with glorious pictures.
    park_001.jpg

Other Pictures:
    park_002.jpg
    park_003.jpg
    park_004.jpg
    park_005.jpg

The community park is gorgeous :love:

Haha I know the struggle with weird townies... Do you use MCCC? Most of my sims are offspring of the premades but they mixed weirdly and are not really looking any normal anymore :D

Haha I know the struggle with weird townies... Do you use MCCC? Most of my sims are offspring of the premades but they mixed weirdly and are not really looking any normal anymore :D

@Queenarella I'm glad you like the park! I worked so hard on it. Lol.

Yeah, I use MCCC. So all my townies are the offspring of my custom townies and then a few of the weird generated townies that I forgot to delete. They don't look normal anymore either.

I once used the MCCC option to have all sims generated in game come from my gallery, but it was weird having the game generate the same few people over and over with a different name. Like for example, three different Anita's all with different names and wearing randomly generated outfit choices. Like some sort of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers stuff.

Yeah, I use MCCC. So all my townies are the offspring of my custom townies and then a few of the weird generated townies that I forgot to delete. They don't look normal anymore either.

I once used the MCCC option to have all sims generated in game come from my gallery, but it was weird having the game generate the same few people over and over with a different name. Like for example, three different Anita's all with different names and wearing randomly generated outfit choices. Like some sort of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers stuff.

Parks are so hard to build imo. The bigger the harder.

What would we do without MCCC? 😅

I didn’t know this function existed 😱

Parks are so hard to build imo. The bigger the harder.

What would we do without MCCC? 😅

I didn’t know this function existed 😱

@Queenarella We'd either have our sims have the same exact neighbors for all of time or have all of their neighbors die and they'd live in a ghost town forevers cause new people wouldn't move in... it'd be either a sad or creepy existence. Seriously, base game Sims 4 isn't really designed too well with legacy gameplay thinking on it... :neutral:

Parks are ridiculously hard! It's like... uh what do I do with all this land? I could... yeah, it could just be an open field and I just call it the "city park". (Which sounds like most the parks in my town IRL.)