Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Mikezumi.
    Happy birthday!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Woosh! This thread moved FAST today! Was working on my next update and wanted to take a quick break and was surprised there were 2 more pages full of updates than were here earlier today lol - I will try to catch up later tonight I think! :lol:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Thanks very much for the birthday wishes @king_of_simcity7 @AbellaKellaher @lisasc360 @Steamvarius @meerkattime

Apologies if I missed anyone. I remember giving some individual thanks yesterday but, with this birthday, I am one step closer to dementia ;)
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    I rated that "awesome" and feel the need to add that this doesn't relate to any potentially upcoming dementia ;) .
    I guess it's time for the real "Happy Birthday" now :smile:
  • Options
    @Turjan Thanks :) I guess I can't be too bad yet because I remember my name, where I am and the date ;) Although I do occasionally question the year! :D
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited September 2019
    Gave out several "Awesome"s, sorry for the relative lack of comments on them though. Too many posts since I was last on to go very in-depth with most of them.
    Turjan wrote: »
    Marcus and Jamie had a new daughter. Given Jamie is already an elder, the daughter was produced in Oasis Landing. She's already a child now:
    fNp4uS6.jpg

Very pretty little girl, wonder what she'll look like when she ages up?
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Wild horses with braids is a little odd :p
    Had the genie just done something "good"? I only see haloes occasionally on good sims which I rarely play as I hate the trait.
    Lovely new wings!
    Mixology has some great animations :)

Lol, definitely!
    Not that I was aware of, he had been doing little besides trying to finish that case for about 2 days at that point and had JUST done so about 3/4 of a second before the screenshot. Why do you hate it?
    Thanks!
    Lol, yep!
    Bought myself a birthday present :)
    48741212662_b6c3aa5b4c_o.jpg
    48741027321_1656d51f03_o.jpg

Congrats and Happy Birthday!
    Smelting metal in that is the worst for my sim's Hunger bar of any activity I know of... :p
    Thank you bekkasan :) I like your idea of leaving one on a community lot for smelting! Will keep that in mind for future saves.

Personally I just setup the "Prism Art Studio" it comes with in the town and have my sims go there to use it.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Thank you @Cadh20000 :) That's what I did for my test save. I figured I hate building so I just plonked down the venue :D
  • Options
    AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    Thanks very much for the birthday wishes @king_of_simcity7 @AbellaKellaher @lisasc360 @Steamvarius @meerkattime

Apologies if I missed anyone. I remember giving some individual thanks yesterday but, with this birthday, I am one step closer to dementia ;)

I'll see ya when ya get here ;)<3
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Mikezumi Happy Birthday - I think I finally got the day right. :)

@BrandonTaylor thank you. There are no fires here today and it is cool. We had a thunder storm yesterday afternoon and it rained. There was smoke earlier in the day though. Someone had dumped a stolen car in the bush nearby and tried to burn the car but the fire quickly spread to the surrounding bush but the car didn't even look singed on the TV news last night. It was looking like another major fire near houses was about to start and people probably would need evacuating but, just as the fire was getting away, the storm came and it rained on the fire and it went out quickly.

@Turjan making the video isn't the issue - it becomes a major task when there is massive lag in the game and it got recorded and has to be cut out to make the video look acceptable to me. I don't think making the videos is very processor intensive. I suppose it depends on what software you are using.

Today I've made a few decisions. I'm placing Alyson and Kathleen back in with their families. Then I'm taking Mena and her parents on a quick vacation to China. Both of Mena's parents have lifetime wishes that require adventure. I've never played them enough to take them on any adventures so far and I feel a little guilty about that. I don't know if I'll include any video of their vacation in the story as it doesn't really connect with Oscar in any way. Or I don't think it does. I also gave Mena's father a makeover. I think the game must have given him the clothes and hair he had - or else my head was in a very odd place at the time. He is currently about to become an elder in a few days. Mena's mother is already an elder. She's in the culinary career.

Ted is a Sim I made years ago as one of 8 unattached young adults in a household. I used to make these households of 8 young adults and put them together and never leave the house with them. I'd build huge houses full of skilling objects and watch what they did autonomously and they got skills as they went along. When I got tired of them I'd save them to the library and make another household and that went on for years. The reason for that was my family trees kept breaking and I didn't have mods and when parents suddenly became strangers to their own toddlers I got so frustrated I just stopped playing families.

Well, when I was playing the original game with Patience who was trying to get me the badge for a sim having 15 children, I grabbed Ted out of my library and added him to her household. I don't think I chose the version of him that had been played so he was a very young Young Adult at the time and Patience was already an adult. They had 4 children before she moved on to Christopher Steel and Ted ended up with Patience's eldest daughter, Helena.

Actually Helena chased after Ted and first I moved her out of the household and back in with her Father, Marty. But that didn't seem to stop her so I just left them to it and they had a couple of children together and seemed to be living happily enough together so I decided they ought to get married. By that time I'd made my Indoor Outdoor Wedding venue and I wanted to have a BIG wedding. At that point it occurred to me that Ted had no family to invite to his wedding. So I made him some parents and a teenage sister. That's how Mena and her parents came into being. By this time I had mods in my game so I was able to add the parents and Mena to Ted's family tree.

Here are some old pics of their wedding
    Ted-And-Helena-W014.jpg

The tall bridesmaid, the teen in pink, is Mena.
    Ted-And-Helena-W004.jpg

The couple sitting in the front seat, and the man is looking at Mena and smiling, is the original version of Mena's parents. Before they got older. And that is Eric's father, Percy, sitting just behind Mena's mother's shoulder.

The little bridesmaid is one of Marty's daughters with Marcie. Marty is Helena's father.

A few members of the combines families are in this shot. I think is was meant to be just the wedding party.
    Ted-And-Helena-W027.jpg

Helena's brother Harry is at the far left of the picture. Her father, Marty and her mother Patience are behind on the left. On the right are mostly Ted's family. The two little bridesmaids are Marty and Marcie's daughters, Heathers little half sisters. Mena is the teen in pink on the right and the teen in pink on the left is one of Helena's half sisters. I think she could be Allyson's mother. That would make her a daughter of Ted and Patience. And finally, the young male on the right is Percy. He is Helena's half brother and father of Eric and Susanna.

This is an interesting picture.

Ted-And-Helena-W001.jpg

It shows Ted waiting for Helena. Helena is at the back with her father Marty. Up above, the dark haired sim in pink is Haley. She's Kathleen's mother. You can also see Patience sitting in the front wearing the blue dress. She's doing her usual Patience thing - waving at the celebrant and trying to flirt with him. The other sim in blue is holding a toddler. She's another of Patience and Ted's daughters. She's Heather and she currently lives in Sunlit Tides.

There is another sim about half way back in the seating. She can be seen just behind the little girl in pink who is standing in front of the seats. That's Marcie. She is the mother of the two a little girls in pink. She's Marty's second wife. They got married after Patience ran off with Gobias and left Marty with 5 children to raise alone.

This is a better shot of Marcie. The teen with the spiky hair behind Marcie is Harry. He's Haley's son and Kathleen's half brother. Harry inherited the Imaginary Friend trait as his father is Bob. Bob is Percy's Imaginary Friend made real who married Haley. They had one baby together before she ran off to live with Gobias - while I wasn't playing their household. I had 'happy families' ideas for Haley and Bob. But the game/Haley decided otherwise. She always wanted to be with much older male sims.
    HwD118.jpg

Marcie and Marty are both elders now and live in Dark Harbor in the Big Game. Four of their young adult children live there too but are gradually moving out to set up homes of their own. Oscar and Eric will visit them all eventually.

The celebrant has his back to the camera. He was made to do this job and I tried to keep him in the game after that but he was too crazy for me to cope with so he got evicted. Since then I've mellowed a bit and if you watch the series I'm doing on Caroline and Friends, well I've just added a few new sims to her household and this same sim is one of that new household. I can't wait to see what it's like to play with him as his trait combination is unusual for me and he is a very different type of sim to play. I think he'll add lots of laughter to the videos - I'll just have to remember not to make any actual plans for him as I find him difficult to direct when played with full autonomy on and I must play with full autonomy as that is how the game is fun for me. I love to see what sims do without direction.

This is a picture of James Karter (the celebrant in Ted and Helena's wedding but now a member of Caroline's household in Caroline and Friends video series)
    James-Karter-Sunlit-Tides001.jpg

This is a picture from Heather's wedding to Duncan. (Heather's the sim in blue holding the toddler in a pic above. One of Helena's sisters and a daughter of Patience and Marty)
    HwD123.jpg

Later on I accidentally added another copy of Ted to the Big Game. So I changed the second version of Ted's name to Alf and added him to the family tree as Ted's brother. Alf currently lives with some townies in Sunlit Tides. He has a couple of children of his own somewhere too. Or at least I think he does.

So Now I just want to play a little with Mena and her parents. Mena is getting some lifetime happiness and skills but her parents are a bit frustrated with lack of attention from me.

Apart from all of this, when I send Kathleen home to her household I've decided to age her little sister, Jaimie, up to child. I'll check she's done all of her toddler skills and read all the books first. I'm pretty sure she has, as have most of the toddlers in that household. But I'll only age up the eldest toddler at this point. None of them were multiple births. I will show video of her household because Oscar will probably get to know all of them eventually. Same for when I send Allyson home.

I just realised - in their complicated family tree it turns out that Kathleen is half sister to Percy Koffi. Which means she's Eric's half-aunt.

That's it from me for now. I'm off to send the little girls back to their respective homes and take Mena and her parents on their first vacation to China.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    @bekkasan, I do indeed since now I gotten through the sims rust and now playing the game once more. Thanks for the comments! Very nice update! I do like your fairies sims!

@coco, Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it! :)

@meerkattime, Thanks for your comments! :) Hehe I did see your name of choice in my thread and I am gracious for that!

@Silverofdreams30, Thanks for your comment! Very nice updates!

@AbellaKellaher, I wasn't sure at first if I should just adopt a child or really try for birth. But in the end Bella must get birth on their family. Thanks for your vote, name & your comments! :)

@Mikezumi, Very nice family portraits & updates! Happy birthday btw!

--

Well I have decided to play The Goths minutes ago so I can go as far for the birth of their child. Here's what's been going down with a twist.

BellaMortimer+P1.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Bella announcing Mortimer about she is pregnant with their child. Mortimer happy supports the news by giving a thumbs up and plus to MUST feel the bump, listen & even talk to their baby. Plus both of them also needed to read their pregnancy book to be well prepare. Unfortunately his clients hate his choice for their makeover eventhough it is in their requirements & gave two sims a bad makeover for revenge. Don't cross Mortimer or a price must be paid.

BellaMortimer+P2.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Bella tries all she can to make Mortimer to be just be a good dad & not go too far with his grumpiness. But it fades away when Mortimer insults his clients with a insulting texts even when Bella's back is turned away. Mortimer painting the Grim Reaper is not a good sign while Bella paints an odd painting to which both aren't doing things right already. Well then not too long Bella is PREGNANT and Mortimer is looking excited. But wait, Bella driving them to the hospital? WRONG approach! Mortimer couldn't wait for his wife to reach the hospital doors & wanted to be first to arrive. Then both arrived inside to the hospital to bring out a...........................................................................! Tune in next time for their reveal child! I had to stop the game to prevent myself of knowing the birth until tomorrow or Thursday!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco
    Thanks! I downloaded the house from DNA.
    yes it would, but then again Darren's a firefighter by day....so XD

@Silverofdreams30
    Could be.next update will let you all know.XD

@king_of_simcity7
    Wow! I never realized how nice roaring heights looked!
    Lovely screenshots.

@Brandontaylor
    Your supernatural sims look great!
    love the house as well.

@Turjan
    I'm a hopeless romantic.XD

• Options
    70285776_377410956516496_7697726999648796672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmGzbNp_mQd4_eKqHZemKGtfxUY2AifsokPQqa4v8d3F4TehW9R85d-YmUFI0z6fFFo4ijPFZ-2b5cO7V2Rx338&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=049780fec57119813f959b61928558a4&oe=5DFBF615
    Chelsea is officially pregnant.But she didn't want to wake Darren, so she went back to bed.

70394010_377411023183156_4203249471984762880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQls9qOfL9qTeen2Cdyiyt-v3T4e3GZp3b145fpkYh8WaC16AtS6ObUTIzXfoOfrikqnoq-SG4FNWgkxM9fqrDhv&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=af7a25f61b9b014a47ab790967f2d10b&oe=5DF7138B
    Darren working out; gotta level up if he wants a promotion at work(fire career)

70477008_377411009849824_4817008909992591360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmWNl_ZqyZ2sh1VBNgHVx3U8bYtd--F1q4MEDvPvWdwNMNkj8r__JUug6gU1mQXiD4qBo92AUuBgdHBt5Mly0tZ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6627200f24c539010829c7ab2b1c2427&oe=5E0B7629
    Chelsea: Sure Darren...just work out and let me do all the house work.Its not like I'm carrying your baby or anything.-rolls eyes-

• Options
    River got Kier ready for the day :)
    48541713577_69dd7f60cb_o.jpg
    Keanu was craving cookies :)
    48541565141_f8abf2328a_o.jpg
    Rian's waking wish was to get on the honor roll which will take time but he had a wish to make a potion locked in when he learned the logic skill the previous day :)
    48541713352_951f586718_o.jpg
    Keanu had rolled a wish for a massage during the night. He still had a backache when he woke so I had River take care of it :)
    48541713212_f8cfccc2bf_o.jpg
    River and Keanu did the gardening while Shannon got a wish to play a game with Mikezumi :)
    48541564711_6873e596a3_o.jpg
    Keanu took the first stroll.
    48541564551_eabe57084e_o.jpg
    When I cancelled the game of catch Shannon and Mikezumi came together for some loving :)
    48541564431_3bb1af0eb7_o.jpg
    Keanu must have taken a different direction this time.
    48541712612_18bf4811ee_o.jpg
    River's waking wish was to paint.
    48541564151_64e0491fb9_o.jpg
    Shannon is building a great collection of gems!
    48541712442_f429cb43cb_o.jpg
    River also got a stroll :)
    48541563921_2aa2fe13e3_o.jpg
    Keanu fished when he finished his book.
    48541712197_9c380548f2_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3669

@Silverofdreams30 Happy birthday Bonnie! She looks very cute with her crossed eyes :)
    Gavin looks very sexy on his bike!
    Looks like Teresa is enjoying the hot tub :)

@Charlottesmom Yay on 100,000 words and on playing Sims :)
    Connor's doggie is adorable! :)
    Jared's not scowling!? :D:D
    Connor doesn't look happy at all! Was he arguing?
    Thanks for the lovely comments :) I know we have been texting a bit since you posted so I can't remember what I have said in that time :D
    I think Aurora Skies is the one with the hot air balloon.
    Mikezumi always wants babies! :D

@AbellaKellaher What a good dad Ammon is to agree not to see Shari until Niella was good with it. Awwww Niella wanting the best for her dad was very moving :)
    Thanks for the nice comments :) I really did feel bad about Loki being fed at the counter :(

@king_of_simcity7 It's good that Nick is looking at himself as part of his problem with girls.
    Looks like Humara got the same as she gave Nick!
    What goes around, comes around! :D
  • Options
    Mikezumi's waking wish was to prepare a perfect meal :)
    48541711927_b748d627d2_o.jpg
    Keanu took care of Kier's social needs :)
    48541711822_0d422e2b62_o.jpg
    Rian pulled out his homework as soon as he arrived home :)
    48541563386_c545b0d8bc_o.jpg
    I sent the family to the park when Rian finished his homework.
    48541711667_2fe825e454_o.jpg
    When Mikezumi pulled out a book, Shannon went to Kier for a snuggle :)
    48541563166_55277942b3_o.jpg
    Keanu had a wish to play a game with Rian :p
    48541562956_4fd3eca880_o.jpg
    I sent the family home for dinner after they'd had a couple of hours at the park.
    48541711067_492023e203_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars and Kier played with a toy :)
    48541562721_6eec9af746_o.jpg
    River had a wish to play a game with Rian so I kept Keanu out of the way by having him prepare a meal. His LTW is to be a Renaissance Sim so he's always happy to be working on his skills.
    48541562651_41a26290e8_o.jpg
    Rian had an easier time with his game with River :D
    48541562376_4756753887_o.jpg
    I could see that Kier's social bar was dropping so I sent Rian to the toybox. They both needed the company :)
    48541710492_e3f5c0461f_o.jpg
    River got Kier ready for the night :)
    48541710282_0e19a79b36_o.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Mikezumi

Lovely shots of the little guy he's cute playing with his toy.
    I do not use the stroller much when I have a toddler but sometimes.

@GraceyManor

congrats to her pregnancy.

@Turjan

I enjoyed the recent update.

@Karritz

What a lovely wedding.

@ddsims3world

Thank you
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    As I will be playing out the story I will have to set everyone up into their relationships as intended

Tammy will have to be set up with Laurence which means that she will have to be hurt before I finally set her up with Simon

69734135_10156583634366497_2811882614443474944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkQRJ172_6KUKu6TGGje6mX1mms3XX6uOpJ-rMhf5zr-W5xKG6uSLmH15GrJWKDNTBPQpptMt6TUEJgofQCN3h0&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=36cb981499ff00103c6092bb6895f83b&oe=5E0BD957

Simon will first be set up with Leanda

71001957_10156583634426497_6425022937375440896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQlf3fc6J3XdtwwJvdZ6X4WiYQRsBmuuCCwWhkyglAhOHGydfBzFlU9IW2Vj1aQXNE9lg8bz6WhxxJIDy5Uxvlp3&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=97ae69626b2291134f186e58c1002854&oe=5DFB1A6D

Hana comes over to be friends with Stacy

70515819_10156583634531497_5218309853604216832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlUfyJT9kt8qPyjVi47uqV_S65X5kWbwLcCg0RV-taSgZ5jv4PX2Jhs4jtKS4sXddFkx61mU0Hqqv82h9iJ4abN&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=30e772a43ae02f1b28330147d0d93f90&oe=5DF47DEE

Laurence is too pushy and suggests a woohoo but Tammy is not ready yet

70352530_10156583634841497_5074533302224814080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQnasHn8aIsgGPFeFucFoCKg6u4WP56SOzrYX1KpJn6kdoyHcAYBHVBMSroO9NzheGIycT1k-m-ClsKHN4ZBRTpT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=1c3d74d7c184799de845eb70fe95658f&oe=5DF7346E

She is forgiving though as he tries more romantic interactions

71495214_10156583634556497_6399783072434225152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQk89_yP6S3nAvG3XYchXYfiNytrVpMau1bohCj8Z8oOzrjz3jChgGlXJoGPgvMEqTOYxSFPICDvvdqGKZfx8Kmb&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=289754264938663d0fb71e127be6c7e9&oe=5E0B2F15

The mascot arrives and seems to have a thing for Simon!

70417872_10156583634681497_7407178938885079040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlmYb2rmeK-Rwmb50SHXaT3G7_covagvu8TyZX18yyGOUbeB2LtaGnIeD3gyHKRusdES7ULSry0uKfiANYrwRPs&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=72b3f8157bc402f46445cf982118983c&oe=5E0C843E

She wants to go for a swim

70946870_10156583634781497_3683010000499769344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmnv_rOr3ruL8JZ1nizxTwHOJG2TxBnARo7FPJe2-TnT3dKmdE3Zvjf8kM0sg1PAy4IiQqYyvReotgCA69Gwqbk&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=718277f484d5ce937bd8266fd3934ad5&oe=5E012A3F

Nick will of course have his relationship with Stacy

70330641_10156583635006497_5075165474166145024_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQk-CaOQHrvlUJJnhCDyr9PpRZu3xn_heu7NTwrTXF5VrAT4u0avvkftdBWCbwUqLa7COHIJ8TYFfmTG_Lv1FwTw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=9faaa0694a724e962eadf978cb972cb7&oe=5DFFAC1D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    71168330_377637283160530_7371850444873662464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQnoTNAsPOwnbxjdtE4517sxK1VfADm-AgI2nYJAjKszPAzSRgXnGJ3QB0IggCRIruvUqTR15hhXYIsNCjtwFE72&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=be2db56b0b002f26a0fedb733f8c6f70&oe=5E078E96
    Chelsea: Darren!
    Darren: What's wrong Chelsea?
    Chelsea: The baby is coming.

70865589_377637276493864_7900302456469323776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmDXBS9ialE6sD6DAqYmA_nosvYnVROGAb2CAf7-HJmfW2SEaUw1a5tFLPVKYVJeS3moq6Dd5SZNo_RBaWfzvbU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=fe5c940e3017bba6c5e281d5a7d9ce15&oe=5DF672BF
    Darren starts freaking out.
    Chelsea: Instead of screaming, would you kindly take me to the hospital?
    Darren: Oh, that might wouldn't it?
    Chelsea: You think?

70659383_377637263160532_2572172316330950656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQludW_2ls0b4CXftPQWf_Xfq6Rbw-t5dEJ-LQf5Qs_yyTaIEpBBt6srI9Ud5CgJ4e2C-LmPL22RkW07DROF7B-7&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e76e0486ba472da838bc4eb870250eaf&oe=5E371241
    Six hours later they had a baby girl. named her Becky(Short for Rebecca)
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Going to see how much I can do on feedback today. I don't have any updates right now as I have mainly been playing a base game only Ava. I have been making her learn every base game skill and supermaxing them. Right now I am focused on gardening as I've never really done it in depth like this before. I've got three money trees that make some nice money, all I have to do now is grow outstanding steak plants and plant an Omni Plant and the skill will be done. It's kind of a EP version of the Ultimate Sim Challenge but I'm not following any rules. Anyway, going to get started on feedback.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3665, continued

@Emily4331 Great to hear from you! I've been a bit busy lately and just now got to your post, lol

Page 3666

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Nick.
    I'm glad Nick feels a bit bad about how he is acting about Taz. So far he hasn't done anything.
    Great update!
    Uh oh, something tells me Humara likes Taz.
    Poor Nick, I feel so bad for him. I hope he doesn't fall into bad depression.
    Great update!

@coco Poor Jem, hopefully his dad can reassure him.
    Glad to hear Jem likes school, I can relate to the gym class, it never was my favorite since I'm not too good at sports.
    I bet with some good practice, Jem can at least be able to play.
    Lol, didn't think it would be the dog. :D
    I knew he could do it!
    I think Saville might like Sun's idea better than a foot massage. ;)
    I hope they do have another baby. Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Gavin looks very happy about something, lol
    Looks like he and Teresa had a good time. Great update!
    Hope the party is a success.
    That was nice to fix dinner for the guests.
    Looks like a lot of guests showed up.
    Great scenery pic and great update!

@GraceyManor I think you'd have to be fast to do that in an elevator, lol. I guess you'd want a slow one with many floors and hope no one else needed on it. :lol:
    Great update!

@DillynJames Well, you probably have already picked since I'm late seeing the post but for me it is hard to choose. I'd say house one though after I thought about it.

@Mikezumi Toddlers always seem to get stuck. I'm having issues with Jason and stairs myself.
    Still got a nice garden I see.
    Good info, it does seem wishes really appear when Sims move.
    Glad Shannon didn't cry over the plant. The Ava I'm playing in my save I don't share here cries every single time, lol
    More babies isn't a bad thing, is it? :lol:
    Happy birthday, Rian! He looks great as a child.
    You're welcome.
    Yeah, I think growing life fruit is okay for wishes. I sometimes let my Sims eat them but I found out they are really good for fertilizer.
    Lol, he probably was. Hank likes his job really well.
    He is, at least in this save. Ava is the only woman for him.
    Thanks, I was happy when he inherited his mother's wings. I have an update I forgot to post but I'm going to wait until I get a bit more caught up on feedback.
    Thanks for the comments!
    It's nice to see Rian close up, he looks really good.
    Nice pond!
    Congrats on Rian's first goldfish.
    Great update!
    I think they do, I did a little testing to see. I'm going to have to make sure they have enough food as that moodlet is really helpful.
    Thanks!
    Yep, I sent him back in my partial redo of a couple days. I didn't take pics but I'll mention what I did in that update when I post it.
    I'm going to have to test it, but I'm wondering if fairy children always get their parents wings?
    Lol, yeah this babysitter did okay. I'm not sure where the other one went.
    Thank you, I posted the first update yesterday but I still forgot what Miss Higgins first name is. I decided Higgins sounds a bit better than Huggins so I edited it.
    Thanks for the comments.
    That's nice that Shannon and Mikezumi shared a kiss after they ate.

@rubyskywalker sounds like you got a good game going still. It's good to hear you got their house done.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2019
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Turjan wrote: »
    Marcus and Jamie had a new daughter. Given Jamie is already an elder, the daughter was produced in Oasis Landing. She's already a child now:
    fNp4uS6.jpg

Very pretty little girl, wonder what she'll look like when she ages up?
    Thanks. I haven't peeked at her grown up states yet. I pretty much never do that, as I just love to be surprised.
    Also, there's the unfortunate point that my game doesn't like me spending time in CAS.
    Given I'm playing on epic lifespan, it will probably be a while until she will reach teen age, but I'll be sure to post an update.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you very much!

@GraceyManor I can see that. Congrats on the birth of Becky!

@Mikezumi I hope you had a nice day.
    How many generations did your current in-game family already see?

@Brandontaylor I always keep the toddlers on the ground floor after the exhausting experience with having four toddlers upstairs, which needed several resets per sim day to get the toddlers away from the stairs.

@king_of_simcity7 Could you use that house in Roaring Heights as is or did you remodel it? I found most floor plans in that town horrible.

Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Work is crazy busy and will have to catch up on comments much later. But, I passed out awesomes reading while I ate.

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday! I hope you have a beautiful year and that you always remember what year it is. I had an old gentleman tell me 1957 once when asking him what year it was. His wife was shocked and said you know it is not 1955. He insisted it was and they kinda bickered back and forth like husbands and wives do who have been married forever. Finally he said to her all right, my favorite year is not 1955 anymore if all you are going to do is argue about it. That was the year they got married and he thought I asked what was his favorite year. lol...his wife just melted. Such a sweet moment and we all had a nice laugh and got things settled.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top