Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for toddlers V2

This discussion was created from comments split from: SimGuruSarah wants our idea for new toddler objects!.

Comments

• Options
    epicshadowdragonepicshadowdragon Posts: 3 New Member
    Sand and water table for kids
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    A toddler club so they could meet in your home like s playgroup

• Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Strollers and perhaps some more toys that multiple toddlers can play with at once.
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    I just wish my toddlers could make friends with other toddlers easily. I want more parents with toddlers in parks. :(
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, split this off from "SimGuruSarah wants our idea for new toddler objects!." as that thread had gotten pretty old but considering you still want to discuss it I thought making another thread was the most appropriate thing to do.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I want more objects for toddlers like a small toddler kitchen, or the xylophone form TS3. I also really want toddlers to have more ways of interacting with each other and, like @NADYSOPHIE said, it'd be neat if we actually saw parents with their toddlers sometimes..
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Toddlers need way more to do, but in particular I really want more variety in their toys that would provide new animations. Little instruments (drums and xylophone) that can play, train sets that they can set up and watch, dress up with costumes they can play with each other; stuff like that. I'd also like to see some medium sized toys. The plushies are so big that they can really only hug them, and the other tiny toys only have that one animation where they wave it in the air and rub it to their face. I'd like to see some mid sized toys like plastic dinosaurs or cars where they sit on the floor and play around with it in front of them. Maybe crawl around a bit play with other toddlers or their parents with similar sized toys.
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Toddlers need way more to do, but in particular I really want more variety in their toys that would provide new animations. Little instruments (drums and xylophone) that can play, train sets that they can set up and watch, dress up with costumes they can play with each other; stuff like that. I'd also like to see some medium sized toys. The plushies are so big that they can really only hug them, and the other tiny toys only have that one animation where they wave it in the air and rub it to their face. I'd like to see some mid sized toys like plastic dinosaurs or cars where they sit on the floor and play around with it in front of them. Maybe crawl around a bit play with other toddlers or their parents with similar sized toys.

The little xylophone in TS3 was really cute, that would be nice to have back. It’d also be cool if we got the teddy bears from that game.
  • Options
    mariajane216mariajane216 Posts: 83 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I think you can create that with the clubs from Get Together
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I want things for babies too, todlers at least have things to do.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    I think you can create that with the clubs from Get Together

No, you can't add toddlers to clubs. If you have the Toddler stuff pack you can do a playdate at the park. I plopped the playground stuff in the park and scheduled an event where I invited toddlers. Parents usually just show up if you invite only toddlers.

wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    I want things for babies too, todlers at least have things to do.

I miss the baby swing from Sims 3. That would be nice for infants. Also in Sims 2 you could bathe infants in the sink, that would be nice too
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    karieebokarieebo Posts: 24 Member
    I wish there were more traits for toddlers. It gets a bit boring when you have a lot of toddlers within a family and their personalities are repeating over and over again.