Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Doctor_VikterDoctor_Vikter Posts: 247 Member
    Recently got to updating some Sims of mine and re-doing dark forms after figuring out modeling a bit more :# (And making CAS presets)
    Updated this guy's face overlay, and gave him his trademark bone bits
    hh2SuHp.png

This guy isn't very impressed with Spike Boi McTallman and I can't blame, tbh
    dQxCSzB.png

Speaking of the Dr. Scratch-n-Sniff look a like, I did get him into doing some magic (even though he's all about science) and he did get a fantastic familiar named Egg
    IobRQSW.png
    xBYHqbz.png
    He also has a raven but I feel like this angry bunny is a much more suiting creature for him

Other bits:

Poff got stuck in a bowl
    HwtKaGo.png

Grandma fell out of the sky onto the dog
    Wk4gMUJ.png

And someone thinks he's a werewolf maybesomeday
    K9nTZbW.png
    sK2U2Wr.png
    Art by Pirate-Cashoo
    ||Steam || Origin: Z0mbie_Cakez ||Art Blog ||
    Editing Tutorial
    SimblrTwitter
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Spellcaster electrocuted her and stole her computer.

tumblr_pxy85fY0YP1rekivco2_1280.png
    And froze her for good measure.

tumblr_pxy85fY0YP1rekivco1_1280.png
    Reminds me of when my witch in Sims 3 set fires around the university campus and killed one sim. I love magic.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

@AlwaysAsking

Yes, my daughter actually took a tub of diaper cream and smeared it all over the house at one time. That was done like a year ago though. She did smear diaper cream on a very expensive "realistic" baby doll she had we ended up throwing it away, but she hasn't done anything as bad to the house in a while.

I'm very much enjoying the acting career but looking at everybody else's post I'm really wanting to get RoM and soon!

I think I do like Summer <3 She's been a good sim so far and a good wife for Karl.

I did a 100 baby challenge before I stopped playing for about a year that I'm not going back to as of yet. Karl is from a new 100 baby challenge that I will be continuing when I get bored with my legacy challenge. I've just been very excited about setting up that new legacy challenge but I do need to make time to play my 100 baby challenge (the new one)

My old 100 baby challenge I never took pictures or really recorded anything from it. I used a sim from the gallery that looked like Emily from Pretty Little Liars. I got about 10 babies into it and was still on my original founder. The new 100 baby challenge is with a sim I made by combining the genetics of Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) and Emma Stone (Easy A). The sim I made from them I called Amy Dinklage and she mainly takes after Peter. Amy Dinklage is the mother of Karl.

I normally HATE vegetarians in game SO BAD. His traits were randomized and I left it and I deal with it only because he randomly rolled the Major Actor aspiration. When I first started playing he kept getting sick because I was feeding him meat/fish >_< SO ANNOYING.

Just hoping I can handle toddlers in game while trying to complete the Major Actor aspiration.

5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Quick updates on the newly couple.

Curtis got the job to be a scientist and met a vampire named Hunter Payne (a sim I made awhile back).
    Mo4PtSD.png
    EgnL3mH.png
    encQqpB.png
    o0fxRas.png

It's perfectly normal to stick your hand into something strange. At least he found an alien.
    0j3GHYA.png

Meanwhile, Andromeda got a phone call from an old friend of hers, Robin Ajjanagadde (very interesting last name), for a magic duel.
    This is what he looks like. Nicknamed him Shady Guy when I first saw him.
    rUTTb5B.png

It's time to duel!
    1V3nF1T.png
    uWDkxGB.png

Andromeda won her first duel.
    tzAUcac.png

Robin: "Not bad, kid. Not bad at all."
    09qx06G.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    And now for something completely different! Or at least, something without magic since I don't have the new pack yet.

The Bateman household doesn't have a story, just a life. You can read about their background here, under family B: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17216333/#Comment_17216333

This week, Walker reached the top of the Stylist branch of the Style Influencer career.
    BNTkGdl.png
    0OJqmzW.png
    The woman is a random walkby he snagged for a makeover.

Bo also earned all the scouting badges to reach the rank of Llamacorn Scout.
    ng8JLcP.png

Bruce couldn't quite manage to get himself promoted, despite all his tricks.
    uLTqmcc.png
    OaWJBVB.png

That trick seems appropriate for a bartender who writes about dragons.

Max didn't have any big milestones either, but he did get to hangout with his girlfriend, Millie Hecking (created in CAS from Brent and Brant's genetics).
    yBiCyTd.png

And Akira got to have an interstellar adventure!
    VeEb2Cm.png

No word yet on whether he came back alone or with a passenger.

Two sets of pictures I'll put under spoiler cuts for length. The first is the celebration of Summer's End, the holiday on the last Friday of summer.
    First thing in the morning, since no one had to work, the kids got to watch old people be bad at racing games...
    oJgw1en.png

The game must have been reading my posts where I mentioned wanting to strengthen family bonds, because Amelia and Pierce decided to stop by and hang out.
    9cGfAdl.png
    If I had a brother with a full bar on a giant porch near the seaside I'd hang out there too.

Then Finnian called and asked if he could come over too.
    lxXoLpD.png
    That's Maximilian's back. Since he's still a teen, he had a rootbeer float to satisfy the drinking part of the holiday.
    The rest of the holiday requirements are grilling, water fun, and campfires.

There was fun with the water slide in the backyard.
    t7Cidp5.png
    aC3shpx.png

Bo is a loner, so after a while he had to escape by taking Rufus for a jog.
    acmDxuR.png

Max decided to take Muffin out too, just because Max likes to jog.
    Io7s2cW.png

Bruce grilled dinner. He loves to grill. Muffin loves to watch her humans.
    SQz01yR.png

After all the guests left I bought them a fire pit so they could roast marshmellows as a family.
    xHdymhK.png

Everyone had a successful holiday!

Under this tag are pictures of their trips to the cafe that replaced the museum on the island. It's a cat and dog hangout, so I was trying to get Walker to meet some more strays for his Friends of the Animal aspiration. He has made exactly one stray friend. But they had a lot of good times there anyway.
    Athena came along one day, because she's very attached to Bruce. She calls almost every day. But she and Walker have to reintroduce themselves every time they're on the same lot because relationship culling is ridiculous.
    WjG4Qgh.png
    They also took Silver, their cat, because she likes to explore and Walker is collecting feathers.

Athena and Max:
    Y4b7p6U.png
    wYvsndT.png
    I feel like she's trying to tell me something.

Bruce took his laptop multiple times. He finished two and a half novels this week.
    jUFUFd1.png
    LDrVLHo.png

Bo remains a loner, so the isolated fishing spots on the island are great for a little alone time.
    CgVVoC8.png

So, Akira has been researching vampires because he's uncomfortable with his mortality. At the end of this week (right after Akira came back from space), Bruce got a call from his sister Cordelia asking him to come over. Turns out, she wanted to offer to turn him into a vampire!
    BfCFK1i.png

Bruce declined, but he knows someone she should talk to...

And that's a totally mundane week in the Bateman household! Well, if you ignore the alien abductions and vampire invitations.
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    So A lot has happened. But before I do some more, here is this screenshot...
    M11oJdd.png

So these are Macy's and Jace's twins, the first children of the family, wyatt and carter
    Ym3d6LT.png

Macy and Jace
    pKJPcz4.png

Jace death right before their new baby girl arrived.
    gVkGEd2.png

Wyatt wanders off outside by himself in the snow to communicate with his dead father and lays on the ground.
    EzcFjp3.png
    7TT5HB4.png
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My female had been dating a guy for a long time ( I didn't want them married ). He was really sweet and came over every day. He had a key but never came in unless invited. I thought he was great, he wasnt. As soon as my sim told him she was expecting he said he had to go, thanks for hanging out. He never came back. When she went into labor I sent her to the hospital and sent him too. As soon as the hospital loaded he just left her there on the curb and hasn't contacted her since. It's been three sim days. What a jerk.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So I didn't get much play in today but did quite a bit in game. Caitlin and Joaquin finally live alone and got to woohoo for the first time ever! I was able to rearrange some households and moved Cheree, Ernie, Elizabeth, Keagan and their new kitten Cali into their very own home in Sulani. The room/area they were living in has been turned into a recording studio/simtuber studio for Joaquin. I plan to have him become a stay at home dad who writes music and records videos of his every day life while Caitlin continues her work with the conservationist career. I can't wait for them to get married and have adorable children!! I didn't get very many screenshots today.
    eFMDSjy.png
    I just love the wellness skill.

oNSUeHz.png
    Not the best pic but Joaquin's recording/simtubing studio.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Diego Lobo? Wow, he looks so different without the platinum hair and awful suit (I just can't stand it, it's so colourful that it makes my eyes hurt) Your magical adventure is bound to be just as great as the Strangerville one.
    Darren was originally dating Nina, but ever since he met Lucas in a club they've been smitten with each other. I don't know if you read the post about Nina, but she hasn't been mourning their breakup either.
    It pays off to have a wife who is a proper celebrity with pristine reputation. Though for Victor's credits, he was almost done with gathering votes when Aelin got there, he just needed her to introduce him to Cesare and Fiametta (it is a pain to try and introduce yourself to celebrities when you aren't one). Victor is the only politican I play, because it is tiring to gather votes - only to lose them again when you pick the wrong answer from the chance card. He is at level 9 now, I would like him to reach the top, but it means gathering 10 more votes.
    Noelle and Candy were dating briefly before she decided to go exclusive with Joaquin. When I last played Noelle, they had zero pink bar, but it was 1/3 pink when I started playing her now, which means that there has been some flirtation going on in the backround. Because of that, I assumed that she wold like to see Candy and invited her over. They started flirting on their own, Noelle stopped being sad about her breakup with Joaquin and got a whim to ask Candy to be her girlfriend, which I fulfilled.
    Antoniette is a born and bred spellcaster (I will have to cheat a bit, because she is meant to be very powerful) who, being forced to choose between the magic and Alexandre, chose the latter. But it was very long time ago and she was much younger then...
    I am not going to say who else will become a spellcaster, but there will be some.
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Steamvarius Welcome back! :)

@AlwaysAsking Nice trio! Ofc I didn't recognize Diego. He's so cute like this ^_^
    Looking forward to their adventures!

@Doctor_Vikter Wow that's some awesome character designs! I'm with Poff on that as far as first reaction goes :D Grandma falling on the dog is too funny!

Today I did two things I was planning long ago:

1. Villareals opened another restaurant in Glimmerbrook with rustic cuisine - "Apple Witch".
    c8INfyO.jpg
    It's a quick build and then I got the same old bug with not being able to edit staff uniforms, so I'll get on developing it sometime later.

2. I made a ghost dead by magical Overload - meet Fairy Godmother.
    Ne7A1ms.jpg
    However these ghosts don't function quite like they promised it in the livestream.
    I started a discussion about it here.

Both are in my gallery if anyone is interested.
    My ID is jacknifelee

• Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    XP6XWuO.jpg

Adelise recently lost a lot of weight. The process wasn’t 100% natural. She tried diet and exercise, but … that wasn’t working well. She gave birth to twins quickly after giving birth to another child and the weight just wouldn’t go away. Anyway, she ordered an insta lean “potion” from a slightly suspicious source. It was expensive, but it worked and there weren’t any nasty side effects.

Adelise wasn’t unhappy being “thicc”-er, but she likes her slimmer figure and has been exercising to keep it. She swims, she works out to dance videos, and she does yoga.

Actually, Adelise doesn’t just do yoga. She thinks she excels at it. Compare her to the other ladies in the photos below.

VuED2Em.jpg
    nXcZCtF.jpg
    anTjIUU.jpg

Oh yeah.

She’s not just been working out, though. She’s also been eating healthy foods. She can make zero calorie fried fish and fish and chips that’s delicious. It’s even super filling. She also makes a delicious super low calorie garden salad. Her daughters have picked up on this and have started making the garden salad themselves as it’s easier than frying fish.

Adelise returned from yoga to find her step-daughter Dysis and daughter Dyna enjoying garden salad while Delmarya (whose allergies extend to food) wrote in her journal. Dyna was so ready to eat the salad that she didn’t even bother changing out of her winter garments after returning from her trip in a colder climate. Excuse Deli’s sunglasses at night—she’s sensitive to sunlight and overly cautious about her eyes.

NniJKUg.jpg

Adelise thought that she would grab something to eat and join them on the deck. The fridge is stocked with perfectly fresh and organic fruits and vegetables, impeccably fried fish, delicious garden salad … so Adelise decided to get …

pEXgGKC.jpg

A slice of winter cake. Is it also a miraculously low calorie food?

No!

Oh well? Adelise ate with determination while Dysis talked excitedly to Dyna about her passion for money.

ZeX1W79.jpg

When Dyna left, Dysis turned to Adelise and began talking about another subject she was passionate about: herself.

Now, it’s unclear if Adelise’s expression is one illustrating her hope that something with save her from Dysis’ conversation OR if it’s one of bliss, because she just ate a slice of high high high … calorie cake and she doesn’t care. It was delicious. It was worth it.

@Doctor_Vikter Woah. They look amazing. They're so creepy. It's impressive. I just hope the dog's okay.

@Daephene The Batemans don't strike me as mundane. Stories about everyday life are fun, especially when they're spiced up with abductions and vampires. Congrats to Bo and Walker for excelling in their careers.

@Morkovka What a great restaurant for Glimmerbrook. The rustic witch theme is perfect. I just hope that bug goes away for you.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Recently got to updating some Sims of mine and re-doing dark forms after figuring out modeling a bit more :# (And making CAS presets)
    Updated this guy's face overlay, and gave him his trademark bone bits
    hh2SuHp.png

This guy isn't very impressed with Spike Boi McTallman and I can't blame, tbh
    dQxCSzB.png

Speaking of the Dr. Scratch-n-Sniff look a like, I did get him into doing some magic (even though he's all about science) and he did get a fantastic familiar named Egg
    IobRQSW.png
    xBYHqbz.png
    He also has a raven but I feel like this angry bunny is a much more suiting creature for him

Other bits:

Poff got stuck in a bowl
    HwtKaGo.png

Grandma fell out of the sky onto the dog
    Wk4gMUJ.png

And someone thinks he's a werewolf maybesomeday
    K9nTZbW.png
    That's impressive!
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48746279562_67bdc0b46a_c.jpg
    Emilia Fuentes just became a spellcaster.

48746279442_2d69552932_c.jpg
    She wants to learn everything about untamed magic.

48746095891_98249165c2_c.jpg
    Zipp zapp...

48749910322_96db91ec1a_c.jpg
    This time she beat Tomax in a duel.

48749910222_890d7ba1ec_c.jpg
    What did I just do to myself?

48749396528_4b3499b758_c.jpg
    This is what the spell can do.

48749396413_e1efbbb292_c.jpg
    Emilia wish Morgyn will teach her everything about untamed magic.

48749396293_6e05d5e2e9_c.jpg
    If I study hard one day he will teach me the last spell of untamed magic.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2019
    Ok, I have to vent, and perhaps ask for advise

I was redoing Glimmerbrook Sims last night, premades and the townies that keep showing up there. I spent at least 40 minutes doing it. As I clicked the done ✅ for about the 5th Sim, or group of sims, (this time the Charm family, which had taken an exorbitant amount of time) the game crashed and Origin popped up saying it needed to update. I was really really mad, because I’d spent so much time on them, and I was pretty sure they hadn’t saved.

So, I updated origin, turned the game back on, and None of the Sims I’d fixed had kept their new hair/outfits/fixed faces! Every change was gone!

Soooo I started over. This time I fixed the Sim(s) then saved them to my library, before going to the next one(s). The game crashed again. No explanation this time. So... I updated and restarted Windows, made a backup of my current game (though clearly it’s already messed up), repaired the game through origin, fired up the game again, went to check the Sims I’d fixed. This time a couple of them had saved completely, and a few had saved about 1/2 way through, and those half fixed ones were in the houses, and the fully fixed ones were in my library where I’d saved them.

I was so mad I actually deleted the ones in the game and replaced them with my fully fixed ones. The game crashed again. I went to bed... I haven’t checked it again.

I’m so irritated 😠

Edit: I believe it is fixed!!

Thanks for the help!!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @DeafSimmer
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking Were the premades doing the spellcaster animation when the game crashed? Here's the workaround that will help. Zoom in on the spellcaster's face when exiting CAS.

Thank you, but can I make sure I know what you mean? Are you talking about when I have spellcasters in CAS and they are doing all of that annoying swirling and incantations etc?

You don't mean that they were spellcasting in the game right when I took them to CAS, right?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I have seen a bug mentioned where the game crashes if you try to exit CAS while they are doing the swirly animation things.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    @DeafSimmer
    @AlwaysAsking Were the premades doing the spellcaster animation when the game crashed? Here's the workaround that will help. Zoom in on the spellcaster's face when exiting CAS.

Thank you, but can I make sure I know what you mean? Are you talking about when I have spellcasters in CAS and they are doing all of that annoying swirling and incantations etc?

You don't mean that they were spellcasting in the game right when I took them to CAS, right?

Yep it's a confirmed bug. If you exit cas during the animation the game crashes. Zooming in is going to stop them from playing it
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2019
    Magnus likes to test his new spells on the Sages.
    jcLL7aw.jpg
    rS0tAFq.jpg

Also likes to test his new wands on fellow students.
    y99a5I0.jpg
    b2pyjtn.jpg

Back to tormenting his favorite Sage.
    MpPzAyu.jpg

Well it had to backfire someday.
    KEuivLX.jpg

But still smug as ever. :D
    6vgfrE5.jpg
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Becka28 thank you!
    I had a major Ï want a baby"moment seeing your toddler photo shoot - how sweet were they all in their little jumpsuit thingies.
    I had so much fun with that photoshoot! Picking out the best shots was pretty difficult though - they all turned out way too adorable. Can't believe Peter's almost grown up! :(

@Jase thank you! :)

@AlwayAsking thank you!
    Darn!! The reprieve is coming to it's end I see.
    Seems so...
    the thing is, kids really are that bad. That stuff happened to my daughter all the time.
    That's awful! :o I really hope your daughter is alright. I tried to exaggerate by most parts (since sims tend to be... well... lets just say a bit more expressive and over the top than we humans are) but some things did come from personal experience.
    Steve is the rock star through everything. Now that he knows that Tony lies... yikes.
    Yikes, definitely yikes!

Another day, another breakfast.
    LPzhi1p.jpg

"Steve? Everything alright, darling?"
    ag4Nvgr.jpg

"Huh? Yeah... sure."
    aJZSNxQ.jpg

Everything's alright... right? thought Steve.
    ZN6tVxB.jpg

So I never really talked to Tony.
    YyhoT3e.jpg

Peter had a temperature for a few more days. Me and Tessa did our best to occupy him.
    aEww3eQ.jpg

He did get better. Eventually.
    "You alright there Peter?"
    "I'm fine!"
    mJZnx02.jpg

"Are you sure you don't want to go home... lie down..."
    "Not sick anymore!"
    Bet he'd get better much faster if Tony didn't push him to go to ballet.
    Nsc9hYi.jpg

Tony doesn't have much time to talk anyway. His schedule is pretty intense. Shooting days, interviews, celebrity meetups, on which our whole family must show up...
    6QuKiGd.jpg

Peter usually sleeps through those.
    CGrGhFR.jpg

I'm not complaining, I totally understand Tony has to provide for our family. Besides, even when he is around I still find multiple excuses not to bring up his lie. I just... Something I have this weird feeling that something is wrong about Tony. Something is off. But then I understand that I'm overthinking the whole situation. Tony's probably just tired because of his schedule. And that ballet thing... I bet Peter just really wanted to go and Tony couldn't handle him being disappointed. And if that's all that happened, then why start a whole fuss about it?..
    wcHf4U6.jpg

That and a lot of other thoughts went through Steve's head while he finished reading the last chapter of "Lord of the Rings".
    "The end!"
    0NKXyIl.jpg

"That's all?" shouted Peter in disbelief. Steve laughed.
    h1BMy4D.jpg

"A book can't go on forever, Peter! Now off to sleep you go. Big day tomorrow."
    l3YpE0t.jpg

And certainly a big day it is! Peters birthday!
    jgf33ix.jpg
    More under the cut:
    "Good afternoon Del Sol Valley! We are LIVE and incredibly excited to show you Peter Starks amazing birthday party! Personally I cannot wait to show you what's going on behind the doors of this VIP nightclub so without further ado lets hop right in!"
    VtJKXbg.jpg

"Streamers, banners balloons - this birthday party is every child's dream come true!"
    59hFkvH.jpg

"Just look at this place! Must've costed a fortune to organise all of this!"
    uHpeYNN.jpg

"The birthday boy and his little guests are already on the dance floor with their favourite purple monster! And no, it isn't Tony in the suit, even though we all saw him wearing it in the trailer for his show!"
    gNd98qf.jpg

"Come on, wave your hands!"
    gggGUVG.jpg

"That's it! Good job everyone! Now sway them from side to side!"
    LGsF82U.jpg

"Awesome!"
    jZ8wmZV.jpg

"Mr Stark, you never cease to amaze your fans! Most celebrity parents go for the typical "private family" or "trip to Hawaii" kind of parties for their littleones but you decided to go with a full-on disco in the most exclusive nightclub of Del Sol Valley!"
    LSSnSyu.jpg

"Well what can I say - I want my son to have the best."
    dvJyXR3.jpg

"I can see that - the present pile is enormous!"
    cyvp4zX.jpg

"How do you feel about the party, Steve?"
    "Well, this was as much a surprise for me as it was for Peter, I'd go for something a bit more quiet-"
    hHOuyW9.jpg

"Steve..."
    TCzFqDw.jpg

"I-It's awesome! Absolutely awesome!"
    "You must feel very lucky to be married to the Tony Stark who's able to afford all of this, don't you?"
    "Well I-"
    79byWvT.jpg

"We know for a fact that many fine-looking men would give anything to be in your spot!"
    "Yes but-"
    "You should watch carefully so nobody steals him from you, haha! Oh, don't look so frightened, I'm only joking! I highly doubt Tony would risk his career by having an affair with someone, we know how hardly that's frowned upon in the acting community, though I still think that-"
    Z7RBzNR.jpg

"And here is the birthday boy himself! Enjoying the party, Peter?"
    icJzAOd.jpg

"Yeeeah!"
    Wuxc7pj.jpg

"Seriously, who invited her," muttered Steve when the cameras moved away with the reporter. "I'm used to everyone thinking that I'm some kind of a toy for you. Really not used to people saying it out loud."
    "Well- You know, reporters- Look, the important thing is that you know it isn't true. Now let's not let some crazy journalist ruin Peters birthday."
    AHOr33A.jpg

"And it's finally time to open the presents!" the reporter continued. "All of the kids are gathering around!"
    qbTwo8X.jpg

"Little Peter is opening the first one..."
    SuyckwS.jpg

"That went quickly! Now it's time to interview Peters friend - what do they think of this fantastic event?"
    YLufkJp.jpg

"Hello cutie! Did you like the party?"
    "I loved it LOTS!"
    UPqYZLi.jpg

"My daddy could do better..."
    kLRQgwF.jpg

"As you can see, the party turned out to be a blast! We cannot wait to see where the next year bring little Peter, who in such little time became a star just as famous as Tony himself! Next up - commercial pause. Please stay with us!"
    VtJKXbg.jpg

Finally the annoying reporter was gone. The cake was set in place, the candles were lighted.
    1fywE7j.jpg

"Ready to make a wish?"
    "Yes, yes, yes!"
    TiJRvpM.jpg

Blowing out the candles...
    rWucr5Q.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    @DeafSimmer

Yep it's a confirmed bug. If you exit cas during the animation the game crashes. Zooming in is going to stop them from playing it

I know, most likely everyone already know this, but just in case , if someone haven't yet noticed,sort of " Emergency Patch" is out now, fixes this, and couple other issues :) Notes: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/966595/september-17th-2019-patch-notes#latest
    :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Morgyn moved in with Babe and are starting a family!
    cEcxS9M.png
    What did Father Winter bring them for their first Winterfest? Not one but two babies! Twins boys! Little Rune and Sage Ember joined the family!
    4ilvCKb.png
    oaZOg5v.png
    Ugbncpr.png
    bnGAhUd.png
    Father Winter enjoyed the cookies they left him. So cute!
    xkRLqRr.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top