Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sketchbook

I'd like for my artistic sims to at least have a sketchbook. small enough to carry in your inventory, and you can draw roughly anywhere. I don't see why art should be restricted to painting, especially with other options such as sculpting and whatnot.

Comments

• Minimelo649Minimelo649 Posts: 373 New Member
    edited October 2009
    YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! This idea is fantastic.

As an art student in real life, I ALWAYS have a sketchbook with me! Fantastic!
  • OlomayaOlomaya Posts: 575 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I like that idea. I think painting skill should just be changed to artistry skill to include different types of art.
  • Kaka_FanKaka_Fan Posts: 750 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Snacky wrote:
    I'd like for my artistic sims to at least have a sketchbook. small enough to carry in your inventory, and you can draw roughly anywhere.

That's great thinking. :) While they're at it, this idea should be amended to put in drawing-specific painting/artistic skill challenges for people exclusively interested in drawing.

And maybe at higher levels, sims can have the ability to do full-color drawings (which take longer), and perhaps even an option to do comic books at very high levels?
  • SnackySnacky Posts: 607 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Kaka_Fan wrote:
    Snacky wrote:
    I'd like for my artistic sims to at least have a sketchbook. small enough to carry in your inventory, and you can draw roughly anywhere.

That's great thinking. :) While they're at it, this idea should be amended to put in drawing-specific painting/artistic skill challenges for people exclusively interested in drawing.

And maybe at higher levels, sims can have the ability to do full-color drawings (which take longer), and perhaps even an option to do comic books at very high levels?

exactly my thinking, especially since I want to become a mangaka.
  • Kaka_FanKaka_Fan Posts: 750 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Snacky wrote:
    exactly my thinking, especially since I want to become a mangaka.

Ha-ha, great! It's nice to see I can think of stuff that other people could put to use in their own TS3 game... Even though I'd rather talk about what *I* want the most for my primary sims! :lol:
  • HungergamesnerdHungergamesnerd Posts: 25 New Member
    edited February 2014
    You can get a sketchbook if you have the university life expansion pack. I just don't know how to use it.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    edited February 2014
    You can get a sketchbook if you have the university life expansion pack. I just don't know how to use it.

Hello and welcome to the forums... :D

I'm pretty sure that the OP knows that by now being that this thread is 5 years old. That is if the OP is still playing the Sims. Let dead threads rest in peace... :wink:

And to use the sketch pad, you just click on it to use it.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top