Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2019
    Remember how I said you should have alternate killers endings? XD Cause I REALLY wanted to see Cherry's murder :') Would have been a great plot twist!
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Remember how I said you should have alternate killers endings? XD Cause I REALLY wanted to see Cherry's murder :') Would have been a great plot twist!

Yeah, I think that was your idea actually haha. But the episode was already getting pretty lengthy.

Cherry DID have her "murder" scene, though. :o Or at least the closest I could get to it. That's what that whole scene on the roof was about. I was bummed that you didn't roll Killer, cuz yeah, her being the killer would've been a good plot twist. :p
    So by her holding the umbrella and standing on the top of the roof, she obviously should've been electrocuted, but her being lucky, it's what got Zelinda killed instead. :lol: So she still committed an accidental murder in the end. ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Maybe the Captain dies by the hands of his most favorite thing: seamen :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,715 Member
    The idea with the video is that Lady Amethyst is kind of a witch and while she was playing the violin she causes the meteoriet shower killing everyone... >:) Haha actually in one of them the Gov did died... But I redo it then. I think I did it like 3 times before I was happy... And I just realised Mr Grey also didn't have his hair and beard... Ugh... And sorry to Haylo and Ryenn, I don't have Maya's hair and Taiha's hair and dress... That's why they've changed.. :p
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Wow! And Woot! I got it right! I got the exemption!

Congrats! Now, I'm sure it was easy to figure out. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited September 2019
    Turner wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this link will work, but here is an alternative ending to the episode that Alleen made. :p

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q5vupC0sim_-8ToFigBYvH4ZA80yJH2r/view

Just like the Cluedo film, there's a few alternative endings... In this one they all pursue Lady Amethyst, only to get killed by meteors lol

And, the violinist keeps playing...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And I'm so glad the singing telegram made it in there. I found the episode very entertaining! Turner and Alleen did a wonderful job! lol I cracked up a few times, and perhaps cried a few tears. Maybe...
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I just did the last part... Turner did the most and all the murdering scenes :p
    edited September 2019
    I'm not sure if this link will work, but here is an alternative ending to the episode that Alleen made. :p

Just like the Cluedo film, there's a few alternative endings... In this one they all pursue Lady Amethyst, only to get killed by meteors lol

Haha, that last flash? Lady Amethyst was struck by the lightning, but she kept playing as if nothing happened.. :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member

Haha, that last flash? Lady Amethyst was struck by the lightning, but she kept playing as if nothing happened.. :p

That's creepy... :scream:
    Banner.png

Yeah, I think that was your idea actually haha. But the episode was already getting pretty lengthy.

Cherry DID have her "murder" scene, though. :o Or at least the closest I could get to it. That's what that whole scene on the roof was about. I was bummed that you didn't roll Killer, cuz yeah, her being the killer would've been a good plot twist. :p
    So by her holding the umbrella and standing on the top of the roof, she obviously should've been electrocuted, but her being lucky, it's what got Zelinda killed instead. :lol: So she still committed an accidental murder in the end. ;)

Yeah but it would’ve been a great mystery to solve, cause the plan would have been that Grey actually tried to kill Cherry out of jealousy for her random success and good luck, but instead Cherry gets lucky and in self defence kills her assailant XD Not as conventional as murder cause someone keeps calling you crazy :P could have been a nice twist XD
    And I'm so glad the singing telegram made it in there. I found the episode very entertaining! Turner and Alleen did a wonderful job! lol I cracked up a few times, and perhaps cried a few tears. Maybe...

Haha, yeah, the singing telegram was perhaps the funniest part of the movie for me (next to "flames on the side of my face"), so I had to make sure to include ;)
    Sorry to make you cry! Lol :p

Yeah but it would’ve been a great mystery to solve, cause the plan would have been that Grey actually tried to kill Cherry out of jealousy for her random success and good luck, but instead Cherry gets lucky and in self defence kills her assailant XD Not as conventional as murder cause someone keeps calling you crazy :P could have been a nice twist XD

Yeah that's true too haha
    The contestants have been as their Cluedo aliases for so long that I forget how to write their actual characters.... lol
    The contestants have been as their Cluedo aliases for so long that I forget how to write their actual characters.... lol

Spinach hooves! :anguished:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

20rwai.gif
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited September 2019
    NVM... :blush:
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
    Guys as your characters, it will be nice to hear your thoughts of the final 6 just before the second last execution. :smiley:

@HayloHusky @twiddle3 @lovesstorms @WinteryGarnet @icmnfrsh

Here's mine...

Kaitlin: Guys, as the final 6, you do realize this is our second last execution, and although I got an exemption I still feel sad for the one that has to go... I can be going next and just miss the final 4. (If I'm not the mole :blush: ) So although I'm safe now there is still a chance that I'm not in the final 4. I also just want to say that although it doesn't look like it I did make a few friends and will always treasure the memories of this time with all of you.

Guys as your characters, it will be nice to hear your thoughts of the final 6 just before the second last execution. :smiley:

@HayloHusky @twiddle3 @lovesstorms @WinteryGarnet @icmnfrsh

Here's mine...

Kaitlin: Guys, as the final 6, you do realize this is our second last execution, and although I got an exemption I still feel sad for the one that has to go... I can be going next and just miss the final 4. (If I'm not the mole :blush: ) So although I'm safe now there is still a chance that I'm not in the final 4. I also just want to say that although it doesn't look like it I did make a few friends and will always treasure the memories of this time with all of you.

Taiha: Dawww Kaity! You're so sweet! I'm really happy to be in the final 6 and I'm doing my best to live up to the title of Mole Queen, after Season 2. I really hope I make it to the end! But, if I take anything away from this experience, it's meeting all of you and being able to call each of you my new-found kittens... I mean friends! What kittens? There's no kittens here. Where? Hah...Hahha...AHhAHHAHaaa... I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!... I meant friends. You're all my friends! Even you, Govvy... And especially you, Fabio.
    Fabio: Well, that's nice to hear, Taiha. Especially after being overlooked for like the first half of the season.

I actually didn't know how far I'd make it this time. But I'm glad I got the chance to prove that I'm more than just a running joke on this show, and that I got to be acquainted with you guys. I still hope I can win the money to help my sister out, and invest more in my cafe, but if I don't, I still wouldn't call it a total loss. You guys are okay.

Oh, and if any of you decide to drop by my cafe, it's on the house. ;)

edited September 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Fabio: Well, that's nice to hear, Taiha. Especially after being overlooked for like the first half of the season.

I actually didn't know how far I'd make it this time. But I'm glad I got the chance to prove that I'm more than just a running joke on this show, and that I got to be acquainted with you guys. I still hope I can win the money to help my sister out, and invest more in my cafe, but if I don't, I still wouldn't call it a total loss. You guys are okay.

Taiha: Is it a cat café? If so, I'm in!
    Kaitlin: It will be nice to pop in there. Thanks for the invite...
    Kaitlin: And Taiha, I love kittens too... Especially the ginger ones... ;)

Fabio: Just a regular café. But feel free to bring your cat. Or two.

But yeah, just two

Fabio: Just a regular café. But feel free to bring your cat. Or two.

But yeah, just two

Taiha: Just two?! But how will I choose...?