Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No swimming in the fountain! (funny, stupid sim)

f8397cbfc054c682e184a637230a099cc5977b5f.png
So I built a small fountain with the pool tool because I’m not sure how to use the fountain tool or even if you can make a flat fountain like this, never dreaming that my sims would go swimming in a 1-square-width pool with no ladders. Well, they will.

a59ad309cb6f329f979c941276a3d4fed5001546.png
What makes matters worse is that this is the royal palace garden and that fool going for a swim is a painter that was hired to come over and paint a portrait. Apparently, along with his easel and paintbrushes, he brought his swimsuit with him. So disrespectful, LOL. Even the toddler is like–what in the heck are you doing??

e033d6605edf5fe9ae5a1f9f3cc08e35d0917124.png
One good thing came of it-–if I ever want to do a story line where a dead body is found floating in the fountain, I know how to make that happen now. >:)
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Hey now you can't shame an artist for how they get their inspiration, even if it may be weird. On a side note he looks like he's thanking god for blessing him with that fountain in the second picture
    One good thing came of it-–if I ever want to do a story line where a dead body is found floating in the fountain, I know how to make that happen now. >:)
    Well, that escalated quickly
    EMrBkJP.png
  • SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I love everything about this.

(also, OP, you definitely can build a flat fountain like that, but honestly, your way is so much more fun ;))
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Laughing at this nutty fountain swimming sim.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited September 2019
    tbh same i never use fountain tool i just build pools because i mean? why not?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • pastelnarwhalpastelnarwhal Posts: 20 Member
    The pool idea is a good one, my fountain looks really weird rn
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    I believe fountain tool works just the same as pool tool. There are some differences in decorations you can put in. I would recommend to try it. The story here is fun though.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Too funny. I love your story of the silly painter in the fountain pool. Lol
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Well he looks like he's having a really good time in there, so please don't kill him off !! :D