Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Message in the plane of Glimmerbook it's a hint?

Comments

• Fallenxroses7Fallenxroses7 Posts: 92 Member
    Could the hint simply be the plane itself? Maybe we're getting a world travel pack with an airport.

I really want that!!
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Could the hint simply be the plane itself? Maybe we're getting a world travel pack with an airport.

G I M M I E!!! 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Looks like a banner for a college football team to me they should give us team jerseys and a mascot costume.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Here is the one from Brendleton Bay. Both of these banners I think are a hint to Universities.

If this is University then they've been working on it for a long time. Let's hope it's good.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    Here is the one from Brendleton Bay. Both of these banners I think are a hint to Universities.

If this is University then they've been working on it for a long time. Let's hope it's good.

folks what if the rex dinosaur is the university mascot in this generation? At three we had a llama :o
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    akaseven wrote: »

folks what if the rex dinosaur is the university mascot in this generation? At three we had a llama :o

Or maybe it's a hint at more than one University... a llama, and a T-Rex?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The Uni mascot is a llama.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Maybe it's not a hint at all.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited September 2019
    PQRSD ABCD FGHI KLM is what that says according to Matt's Simlish Chart...

Is there suppose to be spaces or?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    PQRSD ABCD FGHI KLM is what that says according to Matt's Simlish Chart...

Is there suppose to be spaces or?

I did not understand exactly, but someone commented on this topic a while ago doing an analysis of these words and formed one that is from a university, aka cambridge

its a good observation.
    Rococo1256 wrote: »
    So I used an anagram solver to try to analyze the letters that @akaseven mentioned. It came up with some interesting answers, using only some letters because it wasn't able to find an anagram containing them all. "caged birds" "bird cages" "Cambridge" , and several answers involving pigs.

I'm wondering if this scramble is actually a hint to the next several packs. Cambridge appears to be a strong reference to university, then we could be getting birds, and maybe pigs would come in a farming pack.

Speculation is lots of fun!

here's ^^
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    If it's the alphabet, that is usually over a blackboard in schools. What do you learn in school? THE ALPHABET! So I'm hoping it is a school mascot on the banner and the alphabet implies that it is University and Sims 4 will be able to Get to School!
  • HestiaHestia Posts: 1,997 Member
    Hmmm. That plane isn’t exactly a newly added asset. I’ve seen it around Oasis Springs quite often.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Maybe the plane can carry a romantic message like ' Marry me' or 'will you go to prom with me?' Or something which might be more related to a uni pack :)
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Heres what I think: it's a university hint, and they're adding two universities, one for Willow Creek and one for Oasis Springs. This plane is announcing the Oasis Springs Uni football match (hence the dino). Also, the description of one of the new sims said something about sport scolarships, so there's that.
    Heres what I think: it's a university hint, and they're adding two universities, one for Willow Creek and one for Oasis Springs. This plane is announcing the Oasis Springs Uni football match (hence the dino). Also, the description of one of the new sims said something about sport scolarships, so there's that.

will we then have a world of extension? It would be super interesting, it would remind me what happened in the sims 1 when you released Livin 'Large
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member

will we then have a world of extension? It would be super interesting, it would remind me what happened in the sims 1 when you released Livin 'Large

We already have that. Magnolia Promenade is an extension of Willow Creek. And I am convinced now that while Windenburgh looks European and I have always thought Granite Falls was American or Canadian, that they are connected, with Glimmerbrook also part of their region.
    LMcGE wrote: »

We already have that. Magnolia Promenade is an extension of Willow Creek. And I am convinced now that while Windenburgh looks European and I have always thought Granite Falls was American or Canadian, that they are connected, with Glimmerbrook also part of their region.

oh got it, but I think few will like the world of small universities like magnolia. I hope they create a world as an intersection between biomes something like the expansion of the sims 1 vacations

latest?cb=20130710020457
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    It would be cool if they all connected smoothly on a map and you could travel to them that way. However I can't see Maxis giving us a connected, definitive world map. I know there are some fan ones available online. But it would be lovely to see how Maxis see their world laid out on one large atlas, that we could use.

I dare say their argument is it wouldn't make sense in a game with no open world, not even open neighbourhoods.
  • VieraRedMageVieraRedMage Posts: 42 Member
    mika wrote: »
    The Uni mascot is a llama.
    The Sims 2 actually had two university mascots: the "friendly" mascot was the Llama Mascot, and the rival mascot was was the (Evil) Cow Mascot.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    As for the markings on the plane itself, they appear to be a 4 character alpha/alpha-numeric sequence related to the registration number. On the technical side, the banner is way too close to the aircraft.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited October 2019

Not a bad guess. yesterday I was looking at the billboards from City living with a plane on it. There were 4 swatches of a plane + world. These worlds were Willow Creek, Windenburg, Oasis Springs and Newcrest.

9-10-19-13-32-10.png

Not a bad guess. yesterday I was looking at the billboards from City living with a plane on it. There were 4 swatches of a plane + world. These worlds were Willow Creek, Windenburg, Oasis Springs and Newcrest.

9-10-19-13-32-10.png

gosh i love this theory, but in the case the universites will be like spa lot? beyond that someworlds its quite small, i wonder if they create a new world like magnolia promenade
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member

I would actually love this.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I hadn't even noticed there was a plane there, lol and I had moved most of my new sims there. I need to look around more, been working on the spellcasting too much.
  • YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Well, the hint was Discover University....!! 😏😏😏 Good job Sims team!