Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod to stop autonomous "Get Water"?

As the title says, I'm trying to find a mod to prevent the autonomous 'Get Water' interaction my sims to want to do every 5 minutes. I remember MCCC having an option to stop annoying actions, but I've read that it was removed. If I'm wrong please correct me! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    I use scumbumbo SCAM ... I don't know if it was removed from MCCC but scumbumbo version still works fine and it's less likely to break than no autonomy mods
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    I use scumbumbo SCAM ... I don't know if it was removed from MCCC but scumbumbo version still works fine and it's less likely to break than no autonomy mods

Was SCAM updated recently? Because since the latest patch, my Sims have been autonomously drinking water from sinks too. I disabled that action within the mod previously though.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    SiliClone wrote: »

Was SCAM updated recently? Because since the latest patch, my Sims have been autonomously drinking water from sinks too. I disabled that action within the mod previously though.

Nope. Mine didn't start to drink from sinks though... Maybe try to disable it again
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    It's still in MCCC and working.
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited September 2019
    Tuning this out in MCCC used to be an easy click now it’s a pain.
    ~ ~ ~
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited September 2019
    Where is the option in MCCC? I've looked (including trying to find out through google) and have been unable to find it.
    Nevermind, found it. It used to be a lot easier, so I had assumed it was indeed gone.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    hyrulerose wrote: »
    Where is the option in MCCC? I've looked (including trying to find out through google) and have been unable to find it.
    Nevermind, found it. It used to be a lot easier, so I had assumed it was indeed gone.
    I’ve been looking as well, would you mind sharing where it’s found now?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2019
    Kita5399 wrote: »

This is what I was told when I asked in the Discord about it.

159-BF9-ED-AA13-4809-A566-E1490-EC6-B557.jpg

I believe the ‘Start Crafting’ ones are new.
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »

I followed the directions here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/automation
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    @Chazzzy & @hyrulerose
    Thanks so much :)