Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorceress Protege

Sul Sul!

I am on console so I have a couple more weeks before Realms of Magic, I am creating a young lass with aspirations to become an all-powerful Sorceress, what skills would you suggest I work on between now and October to increase the chances of increasing her knowledge and skills of the magic arts.

Litzergam

Comments

• EricTheLoonEricTheLoon Posts: 20 Member
    I may be incorrect, but I believe the spell caster and knowledge perks are entirely independent from actual skill points.
    Sul Sul!
    You could, however, begin gathering ingredients for potions. Collect artifacts and gems from digging, harvest or grow some herbs. Collect the toys from the time capsule, too. Some of them are potion ingredients.
    Sul Sul!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I would choose either a Nature or Knowledge aspiration, that way you already have the correct bonus trait if you want to switch over to one of the two new aspirations in the pack (Knowledge aspiration: Spellcraft & Sorcery or Nature aspiration: Purveyor of Potions). Also gardening is a good skill to have as you need harvestables like potatoes, dragon fruit and apples for your potions. None of this is a must, but I was glad my Sim had already completed the Freelance Botanist aspiration before she became a Spellcaster as the reward trait is great in the beginning when your Sim is more likely to set things on fire.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ZzMANzZZzMANzZ Posts: 72 Member
    That is a good idea @EricTheLoon . I was thinking personality traits like book worm and lone wolf so my sim will focus and not get distracted.
    Lone wolf would be a good one. It takes a lot of dedication to become a powerful witch.

I compromised by having my sim talk to his mandrake plants when he was lonely.
    Sul Sul!
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    If you have spa day I would suggest wellness for the teleport ability.
    Do you prefer the teleport vs the broom flying @Drakos? Thanks @Netzspannung that is great info.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    I do as the broom doesn’t work indoors. I also love the reaction others sims have when you arrive.
    Sounds like a plan. Yes it is funny when you teleport in and everyone is so excited lol